The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #481   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2010, 07:38 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopHeavy View Post
I was driving home from the gym the other day when two guys pulled up next to me at the lights. They shouted to me and when I looked across, they laughed and did biceps-kissing actions. Made me feel like a huge, freaky bodybuilder! :-)
Congrats, big guy....but you know how we feel about you already.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #482   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:21 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
16yo Nephew

How big was his arms, what they look like flexed?
  #483   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:24 AM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
Have you lost weight?

Ok. This isn't a story of people noticing growth but let me tell it anyway.

A few months ago when my employer cut my hours, I vowed to spend the few found time in the gym. I am pleased with the results as I am stronger and lifting more weight. Have others noticed? Several people have asked me if I have lost weight. I haven't! Yep, muscle weighs more than fat. If I weigh the same and am more muscular, I'm okay with that.
  #484   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:04 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I noticed the same thing. October 20th was my last day at work, so I've been going to the gym alot more often. I broke my day into two sessions. The fun thing about the gym I'm part of, I spent an extra 5 dollars a month so I can go to any of thier gyms.

Only after a month, I feel like my body is slowly stretching itself in every direction. My pumps are more intense, more focus, lifting more with higher reps, and - best of all - losing more fat from the fact I'm not stressed as much.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #485   Add to ren5en's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2010, 05:53 AM

ren5en is on a distinguished road
I guess that these are fantasies are just for few years as when er leave Gym, we lose all such fantastic look...
  #486   Add to Jethro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 03:03 PM

Jethro is on a distinguished road
What's great is a streak of hard workouts after a layoff where you're hitting higher weights and you're really feeling and seeing the pump and the T-shirt is stretching tighter than ever and some guy by the bench press says, "geez, look at how your chest stands out from your body" and I say, "That's what we want!"
  #487   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 06:46 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
We've been snowed in here in Seattle, and driving is out of the question. The hills where I live are iced over and youtube has lots of videos of cars and buses spinning out of control, crashing, etc. So I broke down and walked to the YMCA down the block tonight. Got in a chest workout 2 days late.

From the looks I generated, I don't think they get many big guys in there. Or any. The DBs stopped at 95. Sad. A housewife-type walked up to me and wouldn't stop talking--while I'm working out!--asking how many days a week I lift, etc. She was amazed someone would lift 5 days a week. I finally just resumed my lifting to get her to clue in.

So I finished the workout. My locker was blocked by other guys so I just sat in the lobby until they left. As I sat there, a group of about five little boys and a dad left after what seemed like basketball practice. The boys were about six or seven years old. They all got quiet when they saw me and stared as they walked by. The last kid's eyes never left my arms while he was in the room. He was hypnotized.

It was kinda fun.
  #488   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 03:51 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
We've been snowed in here in Seattle, and driving is out of the question. The hills where I live are iced over and youtube has lots of videos of cars and buses spinning out of control, crashing, etc. So I broke down and walked to the YMCA down the block tonight. Got in a chest workout 2 days late.

From the looks I generated, I don't think they get many big guys in there. Or any. The DBs stopped at 95. Sad. A housewife-type walked up to me and wouldn't stop talking--while I'm working out!--asking how many days a week I lift, etc. She was amazed someone would lift 5 days a week. I finally just resumed my lifting to get her to clue in.

So I finished the workout. My locker was blocked by other guys so I just sat in the lobby until they left. As I sat there, a group of about five little boys and a dad left after what seemed like basketball practice. The boys were about six or seven years old. They all got quiet when they saw me and stared as they walked by. The last kid's eyes never left my arms while he was in the room. He was hypnotized.

It was kinda fun.
Jpegs, dammit, Jpegs!!!
  #489   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:12 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
What's great is a streak of hard workouts after a layoff where you're hitting higher weights and you're really feeling and seeing the pump and the T-shirt is stretching tighter than ever and some guy by the bench press says, "geez, look at how your chest stands out from your body" and I say, "That's what we want!"
A-MEN to that!

Or when you're finished with a chest and shoulder workout, and you're feeling pumped, and you look in the mirror and think to yourself, "Man I look pumped!" and then someone says over your shoulder, "Man, look at your chest!"

Love that moment!

Mdlftr [Eating lots of healthy protein (turkey) today for big muscle gains!!]

Happy Turkey Day, all!
  #490   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 06:33 PM

Had a great arm workout today at a Gold's I visit now and then. I have a buddy who lifts there and Saturday mornings are about the only time our schedules align. At one point a middle-aged woman walked up to me and asked if she'll see me pulling a school bus on ESPN soon. Hahaha! She asked if I compete, blah blah blah, and said I looked great. "But don't tell my husband I said that." It was all very cute.

When we train there on Sat mornings we usually see Dugdale and his training partner(s) doing legs and shoulders, and we usually all say a quick "hi" to each other. Today I ended up chatting with the training partner at length. He said I looked like I should be a WWE wrestler--not exactly the look I want to end up with, but I'm the first to admit my BF% is too high. When I said I want to get onstage next year, we talked a lot about it. Really nice guy.

Definitely noticed a number of, um, appreciative stares during the workout. When Mark Dugdale is in the same room and you're still getting stares from the others around the gym, it sorta feels awesome!
  #491   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 07:38 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Damn digger, how big are you!? What's your height/weight?

As for me, I had a lot of good compliments from my mom and dad and sister over Thanksgiving about being bigger. They were kind of stunned that I'm up to 185lb and were impressed by how hard my arms and shoulders feel. It felt good. =)
  #492   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
At my family reunions they're quick to point out when I get fat but when I look the way I do now? It's like hearing crickets chirp.

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle
  #493   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:03 PM

5'9-1/2" and 260.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Damn digger, how big are you!? What's your height/weight?

As for me, I had a lot of good compliments from my mom and dad and sister over Thanksgiving about being bigger. They were kind of stunned that I'm up to 185lb and were impressed by how hard my arms and shoulders feel. It felt good. =)
  #494   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
5'9-1/2" and 260.
Jpegs, please! (will morph for protein )
  #495   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2010, 04:33 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Wow dude, that is indeed massive. That's like my height but 70lb more! Anyway, that is awesome that you were drawing some attention even with a pro in there with you...definitely a testament to your size and strength! Keep growing big guy!

And yeah, I think we'd all like to see a picture or too.
  #496   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
5'9-1/2" and 260.
DAMN. . . here i am at 6'2" and only tip the scales at 245. But then again I'm still working off that damn stubborn belly fat. I really need to find another lifter to live with. It's down to diet diet diet, but living with parents kinda kill the proper diet, thou I do enjoy drinking all the milk they keep buying for my protein shakes.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #497   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:19 PM

Hahaha! Sorry, inm. I've been using Photoshop since it was released. In fact, I used Letraset's ColorStudio before Photoshop existed. If I want a morph, I can handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm View Post
Jpegs, please! (will morph for protein )
  #498   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM

Three compliments at the gym last night! A gym regular said I was looking "big as a house" lately. The new manager (staff turnover is really high) said I was big as a tank.

Tank or house? I'm happy either way.

But the best moment was when a stranger walked up and said how happy she was to see a bodybuilder there. That's why she joined that Gold's: it was where the bodybuilders trained. She was a little tired of the little boys, the frat dudes and go-go boys and, well, completely out of shape guys who seem to have taken over.

Unfortunately, she really was right in using the past tense: that Gold's is where the bodybuilders in Seattle USED TO TRAIN. The owner has driven most of them away. He thinks he can only succeed by competing with 24 Hour and L.A. Fitness for the fitness crowd, and he thinks the big guys scare away that potential business. I explained that history to her and asked her to pass on her thoughts to the owner. She's MOTIVATED by the big guys, not intimidated by us.
  #499   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2011, 06:09 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I've been working on gaining lean muscle mass lately and am currently sitting at a solid 192 pounds, slowly on my way to a goal of 200...

- A buddy of mine who I hadn't seen in a while (his job has him working 50+ hours a week and we never get to hang out) I saw at a New Year's Eve party. He remarked twice how my arms were filling out the shirt I was wearing.

- A guy at my gym is home from school for Christmas break, so I haven't seen him since the Summer. When I said hi to him, he immediately said, "You looking big, man." to which I joked, "Naw, you're just getting small." He's a pretty big, thickly built guy so that compliment made me feel good.
  #500   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:50 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
I took my truck in for a state inspection wearing a very bulky coat and jeans to protect me from the windy cold. The mechanic comes out of the Pep Boys and says, "I remember you - you're the bulked up guy!" he says attempting to flex his fat. Made me smile.
  #501   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
febjr

Went to a New Years Eve party hosted by my sister. My nephew had a lot of his friends there that he hasn't seen in the 2 years since he and his family moved away from the old neighborhood. Anyway it got very hot in the room and Mike decided to take his sweater off. In the process of doing that his shirt lifted up exposing his 6 pack. I thought his friends eyes were going to bug out. Then once the sweater was off we realized he had a short sleeved shirt on. They took one look at his arms which just fill the sleeves, and immediately started asking him how he got so muscular. Mike had a great time showing off his arms, abs and chest. Next thing I know Mike and his friends went down into the basement where they took turns trying to beat Mike at whatever strength test they wanted to try. One by one he beat all of them. He had a blast showing off.
  #502   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2011, 01:05 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
strength

What kind of strength tests
  #503   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:07 AM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by febjr View Post
Went to a New Years Eve party hosted by my sister. My nephew had a lot of his friends there that he hasn't seen in the 2 years since he and his family moved away from the old neighborhood. Anyway it got very hot in the room and Mike decided to take his sweater off. In the process of doing that his shirt lifted up exposing his 6 pack. I thought his friends eyes were going to bug out. Then once the sweater was off we realized he had a short sleeved shirt on. They took one look at his arms which just fill the sleeves, and immediately started asking him how he got so muscular. Mike had a great time showing off his arms, abs and chest. Next thing I know Mike and his friends went down into the basement where they took turns trying to beat Mike at whatever strength test they wanted to try. One by one he beat all of them. He had a blast showing off.
Great story...tell us more. Did anyone measure his muscles?
  #504   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
febjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman123 View Post
What kind of strength tests
They did mostly arm wrestling and bench presses and one challenged him to a bicep curl contest which he won by curling 125 for 5 reps. The other guy was barely able to do one with 100 lbs. One of the fathers came down to armwrestle Mike, and we watched as Mike slowly pushed his arm to the table. None of the guys expected Mike to win so were very impressed when he proved to be stronger than a grown man. What they didn't know is Mike is left handed and was arm wrestling right handed and winning, so it was even more impressive than they realized.

Last edited by febjr; January 5th, 2011 at 08:19 PM.
  #505   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM
febjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigwoof View Post
Great story...tell us more. Did anyone measure his muscles?
Not much else to tell. No one measured him other than a few held their arms up in comparison to his and one guy lifted his shirt. Had the beginnings of some good abs, too.
  #506   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2011, 04:02 PM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by febjr View Post
Not much else to tell. No one measured him other than a few held their arms up in comparison to his and one guy lifted his shirt. Had the beginnings of some good abs, too.
OK, thanks for sharing
  #507   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
First time poster, but a super long time lurker thought I'd share my experience:
For a looong time I've always been small and skinny, I've always wanted to work out but I was too shy and embarrassed about it to do anything. I've always wanted to know what it was like to have muscles.
Eventually I got a a job when I was 19 and my own place around the same age, but it wasn't until I was 20 that I finally made what was for me, a huge leap, and got access to our work's gym. Now our work's gym was super discrete, it could be accessed at any time, I saw no one face to face to sign up and would deliberately work out at times that I knew when no one was there so I had the whole gym to myself (there wasn't much to it but it was more than enough). It was perfect for what I needed to build a foundation and to learn how to workout without feeling intimidated by others.

Eventually the gym closed down shortly after, and I hadn't made fantastic gains at this stage, but I did muster the courage to take the next step and join a real gym. All the while my workouts were consistent for the most part but my diet was still a lot to be desired. That was about a year ago, I still hadn't gained as much as you would expect for that length of time, but much of it was a crucial learning experience.
At no point in any of this story had I told any friends or family that I worked out, I worked out like a ninja and no-one knew, no one would even ask because I've never been considered 'that type'.
Very recently though, something seems to have just clicked, I'm extremely focused on my exercises and diet and the most exciting part: I'm getting my first 'when others notice'!!

The first was just this week at work where I just stepped in and one of my workmates says 'dude have you been like.. working out or something? you're looking pretty.. you know..' then i sorta flexed his arm, I honestly didn't catch on to what he was even saying to me at first I'm so not used to being complimented in that way, but after we laughed and joked about it (I didn't say I was working out cos I kinda got shy about it again) I was over the moon for the rest of the day checking myself in every possible mirror.

If that wasn't enough for me to go into overdrive with my training and focus, just 2 days ago I went to my parents house and one of my aunties was there who flat out said 'have you been working out?' I was stunned and brushed it off pretty much straight away, Dad even cracked a funny about me 'lifting keyboards', but she even added 'it looks like you've really filled out'
Again that comment just put a huge smile on my face when I left.
It's just amazing to not have anyone say anything for so long now and then to get 2 compliments in a row - I think with this inspiration boost there should be more to come!

For those who are interested, I weighed in at about 140 pounds 2 months ago, I'm not gonna look at the scales until the end of this month. I've also started a monthly video log on my progress that I may just share with everyone when the time is right

Sorry about the long post but as a lurker for many years, it was great to finally share my story, thankyou.

Last edited by qzxkj; January 17th, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
  #508   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2011, 08:33 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Inspiring post, qzxkj! Can't wait for the vids and pics.
  #509   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 04:31 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
your nephew is a good source for a muscle fantasy. but the way he is going, there won't need to be any fantasy involved. how tall is he? weight? and how big are those guns now?
  #510   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:43 AM

Well since I've been unemployed from Oct, it's given me a little more time to spend in the gym. Just the other day, I headed back to my old employer in hopes of getting my W-2 so i can file my taxes. they were surprised how thin I was. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but when you use to be looking like carring triplets at 9 months, to being down to the old spare tire, it was kinda nice to hear.

Least my chest measurement is still bigger than my waist

#511   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:23 PM

RyBearATL
Had an interesting one at work....

I guess it's my turn to contribute one!

I work in IT, and we had some folks from a related company coming to town for a couple of days of face-to-face sessions. Normally we can get things done remotely, but now and then we want to start to do this.

We've had some staff turnover, so really even the folks who had met people before were gone and everyone was new. One guy, let's say Ed, hadn't been to town in a long time and someone was asking what he looked like so they could know who he was in the meeting. "Oh, he's a medium-big guy, kinda halfway between [Jake, a coworker] and Ryland." I'm thinking, huh? Okay, I guess, you're using me as part of this scale? Whatever....

Well, a couple of days later I meet Ed. Ed is built like a short linebacker. About my height (5'10"), prominent but fat-covered muscles. Showy forearms. You can tell this is a guy who spends some time in the gym.

I'm thinking...my coworkers think I'm bigger and better built than THIS guy? Okay, I guess there's still some dysmorphia left kicking around my head!

Anyway, kind of interesting. I'm personally down to #227, trying to get to #220. (Will post a picture or two when I get there.) That would be the lowest I've been in a while...like since college...and in the best shape ever, probably.

Best to everyone,
R
  #512   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 06:29 AM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyBearATL View Post
I guess it's my turn to contribute one!

I work in IT, and we had some folks from a related company coming to town for a couple of days of face-to-face sessions. Normally we can get things done remotely, but now and then we want to start to do this.

We've had some staff turnover, so really even the folks who had met people before were gone and everyone was new. One guy, let's say Ed, hadn't been to town in a long time and someone was asking what he looked like so they could know who he was in the meeting. "Oh, he's a medium-big guy, kinda halfway between [Jake, a coworker] and Ryland." I'm thinking, huh? Okay, I guess, you're using me as part of this scale? Whatever....

Well, a couple of days later I meet Ed. Ed is built like a short linebacker. About my height (5'10"), prominent but fat-covered muscles. Showy forearms. You can tell this is a guy who spends some time in the gym.

I'm thinking...my coworkers think I'm bigger and better built than THIS guy? Okay, I guess there's still some dysmorphia left kicking around my head!

Anyway, kind of interesting. I'm personally down to #227, trying to get to #220. (Will post a picture or two when I get there.) That would be the lowest I've been in a while...like since college...and in the best shape ever, probably.

Best to everyone,
R
Nice story....congrats on being the "big guy" on the scale! You've definitely gotten me curious about "the best shape ever!" Good luck with your training and I'll look forward to your pics when you feel comfortable posting them.
  #513   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 07:27 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Considering Ry is totally fricking awesome in any shape, I have no doubt the "new, improved" Ry is gonna blow my mind! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #514   Add to Jethro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Jethro is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=RyBearATL;144477]I guess it's my turn to contribute one!

I know what you mean about dysmorphiha in the head. There's a guy in my office building, who whenever he gets on the elevator with me, says, "Hey, big guy!" and I always think who's he talking to? It's me.

Then last week a really big guy in my gym who I mostly just nod to as we work out, stepped over to me as I finished a set of dips with weight at the end of an intense triceps workout. He just grabbed the back of my arm through the sweatshirt and said "Damn!" And my first thought? "Is he going to make fun of how small my arms are compared to his 20-inchers?" But no, he was impressed at how big mine a're growing and how hard they are from the pump.

When you've been the smallest kid in school from grades 1 to 10, you almost never shake that sense that everyone else is bigger than you are. I guess that's why I've never stopped wanting to grow bigger and bigger and kept working out to make sure I stay growing.
  #515   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2011, 03:32 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
As usual:

P, d, p!

xoxo

Richard
  #516   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM

traveller
Today is my co-worker's last day of work at our office. He's leaving to work at another company. As I left work this evening, I wished him well and told him that I couldn't go out drinking with everyone else because I need to go to the gym for my training session with my personal trainer. He smiled, squeezed both my arms, and then said, "You don't need to work these out. They're huge!" I laughed, and then left for the gym. I was a bit embarrassed because he did that in front of a group of people. I was surprised that he did that because he's straight and married--yeah, I know that doesn't mean much, but still.

--traveller

P.S. Is linking to an URL the only way to post pictures?
  #517   Add to TopHeavy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 05:30 AM

TopHeavy is on a distinguished road
I've had a few experiences recently of different people checking out my pecs. Once at work, a middle-aged female co-worker's eyes dropped down to my chest a few times. Also in the gym, I had finished my benchpresses and I was walking towards the water fountain to refill my bottle and a couple were walking towards me. It was the guy who was staring at my rack, though.
  #518   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 06:43 AM

LOL Top, they do talk to the chest! and the more daring women touch and grope. Took me a while to relax and enjoy it.
  #519   Add to darkknight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM

darkknight is on a distinguished road
I have a shitload of stories similar to these, mainly because I used to be really, really skinny, then stopped seeing most of my friends (for entirely unrelated reasons), got huge meanwhile, and started seeing them again. So of course upon seeing these guys and gals again, everyone noticed and made a big deal about it.

But. My favorite story was recently. I went to a party where I saw a guy who used to semi-bully me years ago (it was passive aggressive, not full-on bullying, but still the kind of annoying shit he wouldn't do to a bigger guy).

Must mention I hadn't seen since I started working out.

He tried starting up some shit upon seeing me, until I got up from a couch and took my jacket off in a "Save yourself a beating and back off, asshole" stance. When he saw I was much, much bigger than I used to be (and much bigger than him), he just kinda walked away like a scared deer.

Made my day because when you think back to the people who were bullies or assholes in high school, you'd expect them that now, five years later, they would've grown up a bit and gotten over their asshole instincts and, if they ever saw you again, they'd just say hello or ignore you. It felt good to see I've grown (both literally and not), and he hasn't. Didn't see him again for the rest of the night.
  #520   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:12 PM
MASS Matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight View Post

He tried starting up some shit upon seeing me, until I got up from a couch and took my jacket off in a "Save yourself a beating and back off, asshole" stance. When he saw I was much, much bigger than I used to be (and much bigger than him), he just kinda walked away like a scared deer.
How sweet it is....congrats for handling it with class!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options