The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #681   Add to BADJTM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:32 PM

BADJTM is on a distinguished road
Ok so this isn't so much a "when others notice" but I thought I'd share. I was at the gym today I started regularly going for about 2 weeks now and have been staying on track with no problem. I was just beginning my routine with some squats this afternoon and notice this hunk of a guy (maybe mid 20s)across from me Bench Pressing. He looked to be a very friendly guy. Later as I was working my triceps he came over and sat at the closest bench to me and was doing bicep curls. I glanced at him in the mirror and in that split second he must have noticed that I lost my form on my exercise cause he corrected me and then proceeded with "let me know if you have any questions." We talked for about 10 mins....he told me earlier that he had been benching 245lb. We exchanged names. Later I made sure to walk over to him and say thanks and goodbye. It felt realy good making my first gym friend.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #682   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2012, 06:24 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADJTM View Post
Ok so this isn't so much a "when others notice" but I thought I'd share. I was at the gym today I started regularly going for about 2 weeks now and have been staying on track with no problem. I was just beginning my routine with some squats this afternoon and notice this hunk of a guy (maybe mid 20s)across from me Bench Pressing. He looked to be a very friendly guy. Later as I was working my triceps he came over and sat at the closest bench to me and was doing bicep curls. I glanced at him in the mirror and in that split second he must have noticed that I lost my form on my exercise cause he corrected me and then proceeded with "let me know if you have any questions." We talked for about 10 mins....he told me earlier that he had been benching 245lb. We exchanged names. Later I made sure to walk over to him and say thanks and goodbye. It felt realy good making my first gym friend.
Well done...as an inexperienced lifter, don't be shy about asking guys appearing to be knowledgeable for spots or insight. Am glad to hear that he was not only built but friendly.
  #683   Add to wires!wires!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:51 AM

wires!wires! is on a distinguished road
i went to a costume party dressed as Rihanna yesturday. some guy came up to me and said 'are those?' and squeezed my pec thinking it was 'padding'. then when he realized he quickly walked away. LOL. made my night.
  #684   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:58 PM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
I am an office worker who wears office clothes to work. So today is Saturday and a guy from the office happens to be driving by my home while I am in the yard in a tight t-shirt. He stops. We chat. ?You?ve been working out,? he observes. Is it possible to hear that too much? I love the challenge of the weight room. I love the noticeable results!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jim USA For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (October 27th, 2012)
  #685   Add to BADJTM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 11:34 AM

BADJTM is on a distinguished road
Doctor says....

So, I just got home from the dermatologists office. I had him look at a spot on my chest, turns out it was nothing. But when I pulled off my shirt for him to look he looks up and down and says, "So thats what abs look like, eh? *he chuckled, then hit my pecs with the back of his hand*" To which I responded, "Yea, I suppose so!" To say the least this made my day!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BADJTM For This Useful Post:
  #686   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 11:46 AM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
Yesterday, we had a meeting at work during off hours, so it was basically the first time my co-workers saw me out of uniform. It was warm out, so I was wearing a mets t-shirt, shorts, and new sneakers. When I walked up, one co worker went "ooo look at them legs!!!"

Lately, a few co-workers have been starting to watch what they eat more, and get some exercise in. These conversations have prompted me to talk about what I do, so they know I go to the gym 5 days a week, and run 3 times a week, etc. Our boss had brought in doughnuts for the meeting and offered me one. I passionately said "noooo" and another co-worker chimed in saying "yea he goes to the gym 5 days a week, which you can tell. he don't want any doughnuts". Later, one of the older co-workers asked me how much I weighed. I told her 218. She said "you sure don't look 218. must got a lot of muscle then". I grinned.

now if only we weren't forced to wear these ugly ass long sleeve uniforms that hide all my progress lol
  #687   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2012, 11:28 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Dodoria sounds like you could start up a little fitness revolution where you work.

BADJTM, your doctor is very unusual and a tad flirty!
  #688   Add to cavalao's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2012, 05:00 AM

cavalao is on a distinguished road
Yesterday i was doing bis and tris, my favourit workout day haha. Next to me was this guy around late 30?s, fit. He couldnt take his eyes from me lol. I love to show off and all but damn, not even i was concentrating myself Later while stripping to showers a gym buddie comes near to me and while slapping my pecs said: Jesus man, when will u stop growing, its getting freaky !!
Made my day haha
  #689   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM
The Insatiable Poster

You know your succeeding when guys start staring and get into your comfort zone.

I can totally see why though cavalao. You do have quite a body!
  #690   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2012, 08:59 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
A friend of mine used to teach 5th and 6th grades. He has been working out on a regular basis for about 5 years and has made some excellent gains. This year he was transferred to teach 10th grade so now has a lot of the same students he had 4-5 years ago. He is 40 pounds heavier now and considerably stronger, but even so he was worried about how he would handle kids who could possibly be physically stronger than him. I told him not to worry and so far he has had no problems. With his added size some of the kids didn't recognize him at first. Plus he has been getting lots of comments from the guys about his muscle gains. Some have even been asking for his workout routine. So it has really been great for his self confidence.

Last edited by stronguns; April 21st, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
  #691   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
A friend of mine used to teach 5th and 6th grades. He has been working out on a regular basis for about 5 years and has made some excellent gains. This year he was transferred to teach 10th grade so now has a lot of the same students he had 4-5 years ago. He is 40 pounds heavier now and considerably stronger, but even so he was worried about how he would handle kids who could possibly be physically stronger than him. I told him not to worry and so far he has had no problems. With his added size some of the kids didn't recognize him at first. Plus he has been getting lots of comments from the guys about his muscle gains. Some have even been asking for his workout routine. So it has really been great for his self confidence.

Good for him! I'm sure that feels good...
I've always wondered how teachers feel when they see kids, bigger...stronger than them...
  #692   Add to saab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:39 AM

saab is on a distinguished road
Wink

A buddy works out at the same gym I do. Although we're there the same times a lot we don't workout together. He used to play college football so was strong back in his day. A few days ago he decided he wanted to workout with me doing legs. I start of with stiff leg deadlifts w/ 135lbs as a warm up. I do 15 reps, he does 15 reps. Second warm up I do 15 again, he's down to 10. So I go up to 225 and do 12 reps- he can only manage 6. That was the last weight we did together. From then on he just helps loads the plates for me. I managed to get to do 2 reps of 495lbs while my buddy just watches in amazement. Then he said " I couldn't do that much in college!, you're like a fucking linebacker!" Awesome feeling! I've noticed that I've been called a linebacker A LOT!
  #693   Add to saab's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM

saab is on a distinguished road
Went to my old place of work yesterday. Was going to lunch with a couple old co-workers. Of course I haven't been in there in a while. When I walked in I got a few comments about my size. I just replied it started happening after I began my 40 egg whites per day in addition to all the food I eat made me blow up! lol... they were impressed and I felt great!
  #694   Add to bodyman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2012, 06:52 AM

bodyman75 is on a distinguished road

Last edited by bodyman75; June 30th, 2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: (deleted double post)
  #695   Add to bodyman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2012, 07:08 AM

I have been building up my basic conditioning for a few years now, slowly but steadily losing the fat I gained during some stressful years and at the same time gaining some muscle. This year I hired a consultant to plan my diet and workouts: I could do that myself as I coach others, but I simply wouldn't listen to myself so it's more effective when I'm told what to do I've lost almost all the extra fat now, while packing some new muscle.

Anyways, my goal is to build my body as huge as it can get. I started to be one of the biggest regulars at the gym, so I changed to a gym with bigger bodybuilders: I'm natural, and these guys obviously are on the juice, but it's still a big motivation booster to see them every time I go there.

I know that one of the signs that you are on your way to become a bodybuilder is when people start to notice, and to comment. Today, it finally happened. It's summertime and I went for a walk wearing a wife beater and shorts. I met a friend who at first didn't seem to recognize me, but when she did we chatted a bit. She hadn't seen me for a while. Finally she asked: "have you started bodybuilding or something?"

Yeah it felt good.

Now more hard work at the gym, and the next goal of "when others notice" would be the point when people start to refer to me as a bodybuilder
  #696   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2012, 09:22 AM
growing muscle guy

^^ awesome story. Gotta love it when people use the word "bodybuilding" to describe you.

Today I was at the gym with my dad. He's always been going to a gym so he has a large build to him. One of the guys who works at the gym was there. He's crazy built and ripped. He was watching me do hammer curls then said "uh oh. Someone's starting to get bigger than his dad!". That felt awesome
  #697   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:05 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
I guess I can post here now....I just turned 35 a few days ago, and despite always being interested in muscle growth, I've spent most of my life being inconsistent with going to the gym and my diet. The longest I ever maintained a gym regimen was probably 3-4 months, and more often I'd work out for 3-4 WEEKS and then take a quarter of a year off.

On top of that, I wasn't happy with where I was in life. Despite being a good worker, I wasn't getting any recognition at my job, and was going basically nowhere in a field (customer service/administration) where I have no passion or interest. I was drinking alcohol FAR too much, was out of shape, and was unhappy.

Last October I made two very big changes in my life. First, I admitted to myself that I was an alcoholic and stopped drinking cold turkey, and second, I made a commitment to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and to do that consistently.

I've been able to maintain both of those things. I've been sober and going to the gym for 9 months. I can't always see the changes when I look in the mirror, but people who haven't seen me in a few months all ask me if I've been working out. It's happened 4 times in the last month or so, so that's a real boost.

I've gotta work on my diet, but knowing that others can see me making progress is really helping.

On the numbers side, I've gone from being "barrel-shaped" with a chest-gut-hips measurement of 50"-51"-50" to a slightly more triangle-shape of 51"-47"-44". I'm looking forward to more changes as I keep working on achieving my goals.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
  #698   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:55 AM
growing muscle guy

^^^ awesome story man. I came from similar beginnings into this lifestyle. Drank too much. Unhappy in life. It takes a lot of spirit to make the changes and stick to them. Eat up those comments your getting. Make them your fuel to keep going. The comments keep getting better and better as you go on
  #699   Add to bodyman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 02:11 AM

The Magus and dodoria21, that is so awesome. I was stuck in a bit of an unhealthy lifestyle myself. Now that I've completely started following a bodybuilding diet and lifestyle I still miss things like a well-cooked gourmet dinner with good wine, but I think it's a lot better to feel good 24/7 rather than a few minutes at the dinner table.

I used to dream about becoming a bodybuilder because I wanted to look good, but now that is not so important anymore. What is important is that I feel great: strong and full of life. Every bit of muscle I get makes me feel more alive, and healthy diet only adds to that feeling. It's good that other's notice, too, and it's great to get comments, but for me the best reward is to actually live as a growing muscle machine.

Keep up the good work, guys!
  #700   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 02:41 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magus View Post
I guess I can post here now....I just turned 35 a few days ago, and despite always being interested in muscle growth, I've spent most of my life being inconsistent with going to the gym and my diet. The longest I ever maintained a gym regimen was probably 3-4 months, and more often I'd work out for 3-4 WEEKS and then take a quarter of a year off.

On top of that, I wasn't happy with where I was in life. Despite being a good worker, I wasn't getting any recognition at my job, and was going basically nowhere in a field (customer service/administration) where I have no passion or interest. I was drinking alcohol FAR too much, was out of shape, and was unhappy.

Last October I made two very big changes in my life. First, I admitted to myself that I was an alcoholic and stopped drinking cold turkey, and second, I made a commitment to go to the gym 4-5 times a week and to do that consistently.

I've been able to maintain both of those things. I've been sober and going to the gym for 9 months. I can't always see the changes when I look in the mirror, but people who haven't seen me in a few months all ask me if I've been working out. It's happened 4 times in the last month or so, so that's a real boost.

I've gotta work on my diet, but knowing that others can see me making progress is really helping.

On the numbers side, I've gone from being "barrel-shaped" with a chest-gut-hips measurement of 50"-51"-50" to a slightly more triangle-shape of 51"-47"-44". I'm looking forward to more changes as I keep working on achieving my goals.
Awesome! anyone who has made a serious change in his life (and/or physique) can identify with this. Well done!
  #701   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM

Jaekel is on a distinguished road
New adjectives

double post, sorry
  #702   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:18 AM

New adjectives

Friends and family come up with the most amusing descriptions for you. Like Brute, Beast, Muscles, and my personal favorite: F*cking Tank. Even the gym custodian comments on me from time to time.

The frustrating part is I do not see myself as any of theses... not yet, anyways.
  #703   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:52 PM
growing muscle guy

Had a great moment today:

My uncle asked me if I could help him get a heavy motor for his boat down from his attic. He kept emphasizing that it was "heavy" and I admit I got intrigued by that. So we got it set to move it down the steps. He had a rope tied around it in case we lost control of it. Once we had it moved far enough down to where I was at the bottom of the steps, I went to lift it off the steps. I was able to lift it, and to me it didn't feel overly heavy. At first, my uncle was like "you got it? you okay? you can just set it down and I'll come down to help". But I was fine, and I went ahead and carried it out of the garage and over to his boat. My uncle walked out and said "damn your getting seriously strong, aren't you? That would've been a struggle for me to do that" I just grinned, but inside I was beaming. More than anything else, I want to be strong and I want it noticeable, so I was stoked for someone to comment on my increased strength.

Though I guess now word may spread and I'll start being that guy everyone calls when something "heavy" needs to be moved haha
  #704   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:02 AM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoria21 View Post
Though I guess now word may spread and I'll start being that guy everyone calls when something "heavy" needs to be moved haha
Saw a great t-shirt that read "Yes, I lift weights. No, I won't help you move."

bulkybud
  #705   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:52 AM
growing muscle guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybud View Post
Saw a great t-shirt that read "Yes, I lift weights. No, I won't help you move."

bulkybud
hahaha I would definitely buy that shirt!
  #706   Add to rockhard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:14 AM

rockhard is on a distinguished road
Compliments

Got three compliments recently.

1). The other week someone came up to me while I was on the bike warming up. He commented on how big my legs and calves are while complaining how small his leg are. It always surpises me when I get complimeneted on my legs. Perhaps it's because my upper body is so thick that I always think of legs being small or at least disproportionate.

2). Earlier this week my boyfriend and I were snuggling on the couch watching tv. he was rubbing my stomach and said it was disappearing. He was disappointed because he likes big heavy guys. I on the other hand was thrilled.

3). Friday was arm day at the gym. One my friends passed by while I was doing curls and he said "your arms are getting too big". Well that really made my day. I mean I know he was half joking. But is still felt good!
  #707   Add to rockhard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:15 AM

rockhard is on a distinguished road
Compliments

Got three compliments recently.

1). The other week someone came up to me while I was on the bike warming up. He commented on how big my legs and calves are while complaining how small his leg are. It always surpises me when I get complimeneted on my legs. Perhaps it's because my upper body is so thick that I always think of my legs as being small or at least disproportionate.

2). Earlier this week my boyfriend and I were snuggling on the couch watching tv. He was rubbing my stomach and said it was disappearing. He was disappointed because he likes big, heavy guys. I on the other hand was thrilled.

3). Friday was arm day at the gym. One my friends passed by while I was doing curls and he said "your arms are getting too big". Well that really made my day. I mean I know he was half joking. But it still felt good!
  #708   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 06:43 PM

newmus is on a distinguished road
been getting noticed a lot lately but the complement that takes the cake happened last night. i had just finished my workout and was headed out the door when i noticed an electronic scale. now i had just weighed myself a couple of weeks ago (190lbs) but that was using a counterweight type that i didn't believe was accurate. so i hop on and as i'm trying to figure out how to turn it on somebody comes from behind me a says "220!" the actual number was only 187 but it did feel good to have someone say i looked much heavier.
  #709   Add to dhalden's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:11 PM

dhalden is on a distinguished road
This happened last week and I keep forgetting to post it...

I was driving a close friend home after a late night of hanging out and was dressed extremely casually (shorts, tee-shirt, baseball cap). Evidently, however, my outfit fit me pretty snugly, because my friend, apropos of nothing we were discussing, suddenly said, "Have you been working out this summer? You're looking a lot more buff."

Ironically, I haven't been working out that much lately (as much as I have been just working), but I gladly took the compliment anyway. It sure was great motivation to get back in the gym though!
  #710   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2012, 02:57 PM

Muscle memory really works.
Took several months off of training due to illness, being busy at work, you know- all of the usual excuses.
Finally decided to get off my butt and get back to the gym about 5 weeks ago, determined to get my strength back.
Luckily I’ve had a bit of time off of work and have been able to just train, eat, and sleep, and the strength is coming back FAST! I’m back benching over 260 lbs, Preacher curls at 90, standing tricep extensions at 100. Still have a way to go but today I received about my fourth comment on how quickly my lifts are going up.
You’ve got to be ‘into’ weight training to understand this, but it sure feels good to feel sore again!
bulkybud
  #711   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM

hmph.

...great...
Mom's saying I'm getting too big. "

210 lbs it too much, you're obese!" A 36' waist is not obese... yeesh.

"You work out too much!" 3 days a week, for 50 minutes is nothing compared to many.

"If you stop, it will all go away!" NOT STOPPING!

At least my dad's supportive.
  #712   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaekel View Post
...great...
Mom's saying I'm getting too big. "
Be patient with her- parents sometimes have trouble with their children's interests, especially bodybuilding where they see changes.

I had a similar argument with my dad.

Once she sees that it's dedication and discipline she may come around.

Just wait until she needs something heavy moved...

bulkybud
  #713   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:31 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybud View Post
Be patient with her- parents sometimes have trouble with their children's interests, especially bodybuilding where they see changes.

I had a similar argument with my dad.

Once she sees that it's dedication and discipline she may come around.

Just wait until she needs something heavy moved...

bulkybud
Well, yeah! But sometimes parents never really get over it. I realized that my father was not supportive of my bodybuilding because he and I have the exact same build - tall and lean without bulging muscles. He's very competitive, so it kind of gets his goat that I pursued working out to the point of getting some muscle. Every time the subject comes up, he'll say something about "don't hurt yourself" as if I were still that young teenaged klutz. I just obnoxiously flex in front of him and say, "No, it feels pretty good actually!"

Smiling through the slights

Mdlftr
  #714   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM

AND.... I'm back!

Was just at the local store standing outside talking to one of the clerks about the crappy cell phone reception in the store.
I was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt and made a motion mimicking bringing a cell phone to my face and his eyes dropped to my arm.
"Dude! You've been working out!" he said.

I've been back at the gym for almost 6 weeks, gained 6 pounds, and my arms are back to 18" cold. A fat 18, but 18.

I'm coming back.

bulkybud
  #715   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
I was trying on dress clothes to see if any still fit, but most of them I no longer fit. As I was trying on my suit coat my son shouts, "You look like Mr. Incredible!" My wife began to squeeze my arms and comment on my 50 inch chest. Having your immediate family who see you daily comment on your size is one of the greatest feelings.

Also, as I work out, I've begun to get many stares from others in the gym. I love getting noticed by others. It makes me work that much harder.

I'm currently cutting and can't wait to see my increased vascularity and muscle definition.
  #716   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
I was trying on dress clothes to see if any still fit, but most of them I no longer fit. As I was trying on my suit coat my son shouts, "You look like Mr. Incredible!" My wife began to squeeze my arms and comment on my 50 inch chest. Having your immediate family who see you daily comment on your size is one of the greatest feelings.

Also, as I work out, I've begun to get many stares from others in the gym. I love getting noticed by others. It makes me work that much harder.

I'm currently cutting and can't wait to see my increased vascularity and muscle definition.
Very cool! How tall are you? How much do you weigh now? Keep up the good work! (And post some pix, dammit!)

All the best...

Richard
  #717   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:40 PM
growing muscle guy

this may be a unique story...

the other night I decided to try getting hypnotized at the local state fair. turns out it worked. was so relaxed that whatever the hypnotist said, I just did without questioning. Just so happens at one point, she told us all that we were bodybuilders at a venice muscle beach show, and it was time to strike some poses. So I flexed Did a front double bi, some tricep poses. quick most muscular, and a back double bi. I was aware of what I was doing. Heard a few whistles from the crowd. I happened to have the biggest muscles out of everyone on stage, so that very well could've been meant for me heheh. After the show, my uncle said he knew I was getting big, but didn't realize i was THAT big. Needless to say, I was in an awesome mood the rest of the day
  #718   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:58 PM
The Insatiable Poster

You were hypnotized, but you knew you were being hypnotized? O-kay, I always assumed that if you were hypnotized, you would not remember what was happening. Oh well.
  #719   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:21 AM

bigun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Very cool! How tall are you? How much do you weigh now? Keep up the good work! (And post some pix, dammit!)

All the best...

Richard
I'm 6'1" and weigh 232 (down from 240). Working toward 10% bodyfat. I just broke 18" arms, 50" chest, 55" shoulders, 28" legs. Goal is 250 at 10% bodyfat. I can see a 4 pack but am working towards seeing all 6. When I started 3+ years ago, I lost 30 pounds of fat, and have replaced it with muscle. Have a great day, thanks for the motivation.
  #720   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2012, 04:45 AM
growing muscle guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven79 View Post
You were hypnotized, but you knew you were being hypnotized? O-kay, I always assumed that if you were hypnotized, you would not remember what was happening. Oh well.
could be the type of hypnosis they do. one on one you probably can't remember. this was more of a group hypnosis. placing us in such a relaxed state that we have no inhibitions, which is how I felt. So incredibly relaxed and mellow, that whatever she said I just accepted without arguing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options