The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2006, 11:09 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkmuscle
I got the same one....Walmart right?

:-)

Hulk, I'm sorry to hear that you shop in such an awful establishment. You are worth better stores.

Anyways, I've been seeing that shirt on a LOT of guys lately, that look as if they've never seen the inside of a gym.

I think the shirt is a take-off of Cox Cable's ad where the guy asks of satellite has tickets to the gun show as he flexes & kisses his enormous biceps.
  #42   Add to bignbuiltyalie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 01:20 AM

bignbuiltyalie is on a distinguished road
they sell it at urban outfitters... where i bought mine. the clientele there have a penchant for irony in tshirts and tend to be sickly skinnny hipster types, which explains it brent. but whenever i've worn their tshirts i've been complemented on my physique. nb: their tees cling in all the right places.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #43   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:05 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
just being shy

Is it weird to feel awkward about being noticed?

Im a shy quite guy, but Im getting asked more frequently to flex for people. I'd even been prompted to do it at my job for a customer, sometimes for money. It happened again earlier today...

A lady, about 30'ish (Im 22yrs old) , came in and asked if her package had arrived (I work at the post office) As i turned, she stared, they all do, it's kinda creepy. Then after finding her package, she motioned me in closer, i moved in and she whispered in my ear "... There's $20 in it for ya if ya flex that body a' your's..." I walked away because i was on camera, but if i wasn't should i have done it?...

i started wearing muscle shirts for the first time ever, mostly because I'd torn my favorite shirt from a flex...I was excited but, the staring only got worse.

I mean, I was always the "Fat Kid" (or that at least what i felt like 230lb of flab isn't fun to have) now that my 5'10" frame has packed on some muscle, it's just odd. Like your the center of attention or the star player in some game and not know it.

Including the fact that no one will STOP staring, I just get really embarissed about it... Maybe im thinking to much?...Any on else have that kinda problem? Any Advice?
  #44   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 08:51 AM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Smile The reaction to being stared at...

...CAN vary from day-to-day.Sometimes;it's validation of what you're working for,&it's GREAT!Other times;it's hot&you'd like to be able to wear a tank top without people making a fuss or assuming you're showing off.(Or asking you how they can get rid of their"love handles"!)Still,it IS better than being that flabby kid,isn't it?
  #45   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Exactly! I still like to be stared at, sometimes we all love that kind of attention. Other times I just feel like wearing this or that, but i still get self concious about it because i wasn't always this way. It used to for the opposite reason.

I guess I never really got over the "Fat Kid" feeling...

I can deal with the questions like "How much do ya lift?" or "What are you on and where can i get it?" It's just the staring that makes me ask myself "Why are they staring at me? What? Did i do something wrong?" But no one wants to admit why they do, even when i ask.

Last edited by Ryne; July 2nd, 2006 at 09:42 PM.
  #46   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 11:18 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
"Why are they staring at me? What? Did i do something wrong?"
Considering a lot more people are overweight/obese these days, methinks you've done something right. And guys do get objectified more often and openly too.

Others may disagree, but I suggest wearing loose-fitting clothes at least when you're at work to stave off the stares. In time, if and when you're more comfortable about the attention, unwarranted or not, ease back to the muscle shirts. 'Tis a shame to hide all your hard work.
  #47   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2006, 12:57 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
...It's just the staring that makes me ask myself "Why are they staring at me? What? Did i do something wrong?" But no one wants to admit why they do, even when i ask.

They are envious of you, and probably attracted to you, but too chicken-shit to admit it. Especially if you look imposing to them, which I'm guessing you do. Take the stares as a compliment, and move on.
  #48   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:30 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
I went to a local carnival tonight and decided to wear a sleeveless shirt. I was a little surprised by some of the comments I got and the looks too. Really makes you feel like you've accomplished something when people take notice. Not that I am a show off by anymeans, but I don't mind people taking notice of my gym efforts.
  #49   Add to bayjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2006, 08:14 AM

bayjock is on a distinguished road
I got back from a vacation trip from Hong Kong recently. As it was about 90degF and 90% humidity (yuck!!), I decided to wear sleeveless Ts and shorts while walking around town. I could feel the stares I got from the locals. The hotel front desk lady even asked me to flex a bit when I was checking in ... strange as I am not even big.
They must have a serious lack of muscle over there... didn't see any muscled guys at all.
  #50   Add to hulkmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2006, 09:18 PM
OPA!

hulkmuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to hulkmuscle
Sometimes staring or attention can be flattering, but sometimes it can be downright creepy. This guy at the Gold's Midcity in DC was burning holes in me this past weekend when we were down there to catch Mame with Christine Baranski at the Kennedy Center.

When I'm in "workout mindset" I tend to be oblivious to everything around me, but he made no attempt to downplay the staring, and even though he was goodlooking and had a nice build, his intensity bordered on the psychotic.

It was still a good workout. Actually a very good one, very intense. Got a great pump. Maybe cause I was motivated to get it over with and get the heck out of there.

So, attention (good or bad): use it to your advantage. If it's favorable, let the adrenaline kick in. If it's not, channel your reaction into a more intense workout. Either way, you win.

P.S. This experience notwithstanding, the Gold's Midcity DC is a very nice facility, even for the $15 day pass. Great selection of equipment and clean.
Just a piece of sky?

The Follies of Greg
  #51   Add to tnachiker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2006, 04:25 AM

tnachiker is on a distinguished road
I've really enjoyed reading this topic. I'm one of those guys who is in decent shape, but nothing that compares to most of you guys. I really admire all of you who are dedicated and have the ability to pack on quality muscle.

Anyway, I was wondering how your families and significant others react to your gains. Are/Were they supportive or did they think it changed you too much?
  #52   Add to cscpttrainer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2006, 06:02 PM

cscpttrainer is on a distinguished road
Angry arms

I did an arm workout one morning at the gym and after lunch went to meet some friends for a softball game and a picnic dinner. I wore a sleeveless T cause it was so hot and humid. At the picnic, this guy said how huge my arm muscles were. Now while I was pumped from my workout, I would not say they were bber size. Though they were certainly in better shape than his. At first I thought it was amusing and complimentary. He then pissed me off as he went on to say that I must use roids (which I don't). I have generally found that the Average Joe who is out of shape dislikes guys who are in shape. I don't know why. Maybe they find them threatening or intimidating or maybe it is simply jealously. Go figure. This is why I usually stay covered up .
  #53   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2006, 02:52 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Now I feel bad. No one has ever accused me of being on steroids. Bummer!

However, I have been accused of being a bodybuilder so I guess that balances things out. <smile>

As far as clothing at work, it's hard to NOT wear tight clothing but so far, no one has ever given me any negative feedback because I'm a bodybuilder. Even my new boss who is morbidly obese and I thought HE'D be the one but, since he was the guy that hired me over a regularly built guy who is actually younger, I guess that's not the case. His main concern was whether or not I'd get along with the rest of the team and I certainly do. But, I TRY not to wear clothing that is too stretchy or revealing except on Fridays which is our business casual day.
  #54   Add to loopyrhino2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2006, 11:52 AM
Gym Mouse

loopyrhino2001
Send a message via Yahoo to loopyrhino2001
Talking

I was in NYC over the weekend and met up with a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in about 4 years. The first thing he said when he saw me was "looks like you've bulked up!" Mind you, I am only 110lb at 5'1" and still skinnier than about 98% of the people I know despite having gained a "whopping" 5-7lb since my friend last saw me, but it was nice to hear nonetheless. Later during dinner conversation he brought it up again that I look "noticeably" bigger. I'm kinda thinking he needs glasses.

As an aside, I met our very own hulkmuscle over the weekend as well! He's every bit as built as he looks in photos, but such a nice guy that he's not at all intimidating to hang out with. (Hope I didn't just ruin your reputation, Hulk )
  #55   Add to jocksoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 06:56 AM
jocksoc

jocksoc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim USA
Earlier, there was a thread on "When others notice your muscle growth ..."

I am interested in hearing more of your stories.

How humble should we be? 1) A lady in line at the grocery store was staring at my arms one day when I wore a muscle shirt and I mean staring. It was embarrassing. 2) I was standing in a doorway at my parents' house when my sister tried to pass and bumped into me. She looked so suprised and squeezed my pecs saying, "Omigod, your muscles are so hard!" 3) Over and over again, old friends look at me and say, "Have you been working out?"

Us formerly skinny guys find this rather strange. What do you say??
Jim, I am one of those skinny guys too. will let you know when i get big! any advice for me?
  #56   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2007, 03:38 AM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocksoc
Jim, I am one of those skinny guys too. will let you know when i get big! any advice for me?
It's no secret. Lift, eat. Lift more this week than last week. Eat more this week than last week.
  #57   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
harleyxr

harleyxr is on a distinguished road
Sleep too. Are you right though Jim. DOZENS of guys ask me for my secret. I tell them all the same thing. It's REALLY SIMPLE to get BIG or BUFFED or DEFINED. All you gotta do is: bust your ass in the gym 4x/wk, never skip workouts, eat a clean, quality diet (6x/day) and get plenty of sleep.

They universally say "I can't do all that". I just say "No, you are NOT WILLING to do that". It really IS simple though.
  #58   Add to 15-Ceps-145-Lbs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2007, 03:04 PM

15-Ceps-145-Lbs is on a distinguished road
Grocery Store Compliment

Most recent person to notice was the cashier at the grocery store.

When the person bagging my groceries perfunctorily asked, "You want a cart (for your groceries)?", the cashier said, "Are you kidding? Look at those muscles. Does he look like he needs a cart?"

Made my day.
  #59   Add to kaiwen1982's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2007, 09:47 AM

kaiwen1982 is on a distinguished road
There are definitely times when being big can be to your disadvantage...

I *attempt* to play the violin in my college orchestra, and even though I am not the most massively built guy ever, I am still in much better shape than all the other musicians, and my shoulders are quite broad because of a lot of swimming during my school days.

Anyway, I tend to find that when people come to watch the orchestra I get a lot of stares... which is a BAD thing, because, seriously, I am not great at the violin, and 90% of the time the bow is moving in the oppositie direction of the rest of the violinists, or I am completely lost, and have had to stop playing. Pretty embarrassing!
  #60   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
[QUOTE=kaiwen1982]There are definitely times when being big can be to your disadvantage...

I *attempt* to play the violin in my college orchestra, and even though I am not the most massively built guy ever, I am still in much better shape than all the other musicians, and my shoulders are quite broad because of a lot of swimming during my school days. QUOTE]

Pix please! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #61   Add to Juggarnaut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 11:14 AM

Juggarnaut is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Juggarnaut
Made my Whole month

May has been a pretty good month form me - I had severe differnet people tell me and of differnet occasions how huge I am getting.

1st happened couple weeks agon I went out at lunch to look for some new workout clothes,was walking in the store and ran in to a guy who is a sales paper to my company, I have not seen this guy for a few months , and he is in awe, all he kept saying is my god dude what have you been doing - your arms are huge man you look great... needless to say it made my day ...... well this past week a coworker was on the phone with him and I must have been the topic of conversation, he was asking if my coworker knew if i was on roids or not ( I am not that big)... but what a boost your your ego to know that someone still is talking about your muscle weeks after seeing you.

the other was past Friday, went to drinks with coworkers for one of them was moving on to bigger and better things, everyone had pretty much left and it was just this guy and myself and we started talking working out ... what he told me next blew me away , he said that i was his reason for pushing himself so hard in the gym, he was always used to being the best looking dude in the office, then he said he watch me just get bigger and bigger over the last year and he could not compete.... I was like really amazed that he was that open about his complements, plus it felt awesome.... best of all was a dude only 23 tell a 36+ dude he was the shit ( plus he is str8 as can be so it ment more to me coz he was not just trying to get in my pants)

Guess I should have tracked my progress over the last year and see what i have accomplished - nice to know that others do see it and are willing to pay the complement and help keep me growing.

never been much of a pic persom - but guess i need to start keeping track of my progess and how many others do notice.

Thanks for listening

Jugg
  #62   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggarnaut
the other was past Friday, went to drinks with coworkers for one of them was moving on to bigger and better things, everyone had pretty much left and it was just this guy and myself and we started talking working out ... what he told me next blew me away , he said that i was his reason for pushing himself so hard in the gym, he was always used to being the best looking dude in the office, then he said he watch me just get bigger and bigger over the last year and he could not compete.... I was like really amazed that he was that open about his complements, plus it felt awesome.... best of all was a dude only 23 tell a 36+ dude he was the shit ( plus he is str8 as can be so
My coworkers are mostly younger than me, but we've been doing happy hours recently, and one has taken these opportunities to squeeze my arms and rub his hands over my chest. He's even said how hot I look, so that is really an ego boost.

Jugg, I'll have to catch up to you by working HARDER and HARDER ;-)

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #63   Add to Juggarnaut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
My coworkers are mostly younger than me, but we've been doing happy hours recently, and one has taken these opportunities to squeeze my arms and rub his hands over my chest. He's even said how hot I look, so that is really an ego boost.

Jugg, I'll have to catch up to you by working HARDER and HARDER ;-)

LOL Corwin Buddy you suprass me in so may ways , but hey man if you gonna lift harder then so will I, can 't have you out muscle me.

Jugg
  #64   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggarnaut
LOL Corwin Buddy you suprass me in so may ways , but hey man if you gonna lift harder then so will I, can 't have you out muscle me.

Jugg
I sense a challenge here :-) Are you willing to put your muscle where your mouth is, big guy?

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #65   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Just FYI:

I'll put my mouth wherever Corwin's or Jugg's muscles are.

rpj

who couldn't / wouldn't / shouldn't resist
  #66   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Just FYI:

I'll put my mouth wherever Corwin's or Jugg's muscles are.
Only if we decide you are deserving...

#67   Add to Juggarnaut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin
I sense a challenge here :-) Are you willing to put your muscle where your mouth is, big guy?
its on big man
  #68   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM

Mystery solved:

YOU are the decider!

xoxo

rpj

who will be worthy about the time hell freezes over
  #69   Add to wolfman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2007, 01:27 PM

wolfman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfman
I had 2 great experiences this week.
First my friend and I went on the beach and while I was taking my shirt off he was staring at my body especially my arms and he said that I have great arms and that he has to do something with his skiny arms. My biceps are huge in comparisson to his.
And today some other friend asked me if I lift weights cause my biceps are big.
I am not a big guy but I worked a lot for the past year and made great progress so now people are starting to look at my muscles which are noticeably bigger. It's a great feeling.
  #70   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 02:26 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Today was a great motivation day....... two muscle comments and a passing honk of the horn made for a GREAT workout that evening and motivation to push harder in the gym!

I had stopped at a gas station and was fueling my car as this coke truck was making his deliveries into the station. A man, about my height and average build, yells out to me, "man, one day I wanna be as big as you!". I just knodded and gave him the thumbs up. I loved it as then others at the pump started to glance over and look. So then, me and my swollen ego got in the car to visit an old family friend.

At the home of this family friend, she had a nurse in her rom at the time, and I walked in. The nurse turns around, looks at me and asks rather excitedly "you're a bodybuilder!?!" I just grinned and shrugged, and she says "you're a big one!"
And apparently the family friend had been discussing me with her nurse as the nurse then says "I can see why Millie talks about you so much now.....wow!" I just acted embarassed, but was soaking it all in. And as the nurse was leaving she squeezes my shoulder and goes "WHEW!!" She just kept looking at me!

And on the way home, sitting in traffic on a two lane road, I notice in traffic a guy driving by...he takes a quick and very noticeable double take, smiles and blows his horn. That is THREE in one day! I guess it is amazing the power of the tank top and shorts. In any case, a great muscle motivation day!

Ron IIIII-----IIIII
  #71   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 03:38 AM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
When others notice, you just know that your time in the gym is not only fun but obviously productive. We were staining the deck last week and I wore long sleeves to keep from getting my skin stained at all, but it was hot and eventually the shirt came off. My son's friend says, "Wow, Jim. You are BUFF!!" I told them that I think it may be related to lifting heavy things at the gym. Wish they would take the hint and hit the gym instead of the video games. Oh, well.
  #72   Add to Juggarnaut's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 05:37 AM

I was a party this past weekend for a friend and I had on a T-shirt and jeans - Man I know I have been busting ass in the gym - but you never really can tell becasue you see it everyday - well the comments were really fling around - and the more drinking was done the more comments were made - and all positive too ( couple are you taking roids ... but to me that is a complement because it means I am doing something correct) ...... as the evening went on and all that was left were a group of 6 guys out in the gagarge drinking and they all wanted to know what my seceret was and supplements I took and if I thought they could get a body like mine..... Talk about an ego boost .... nice to know that it is true that hard blood and sweat training in the gym does work.

Jugg
  #73   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2007, 04:22 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
It all depends. Right now I am in the process of getting back to where I used to be after a long illness-related lay-off, so any positive attention is more than welcome. This 19 year old kid complimented me on my arms the other day and that felt great! Particularly as arms have never been one of my strong points.

But...back when I was in the best shape of my life, I used to hate to go out to the bars, because I really was made to feel like a piece of meat. That may sound like fun, but it isn't. After a while, I wanted to scream: "There's a person in here!"
  #74   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:14 AM

Talking couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull
But...back when I was in the best shape of my life, I used to hate to go out to the bars, because I really was made to feel like a piece of meat. That may sound like fun, but it isn't. After a while, I wanted to scream: "There's a person in here!"
I know exactly what you mean. I now go out with my husband and, yes, we get a lot of attention but mostly we get a lot of envy - two muscled men in love almost seems like a challenge to a lot of people. Still, we have fun!
  #75   Add to BULKING_N's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 08:35 AM

BULKING_N is on a distinguished road
I will my folks and friends are all used to my bodybuilding habits by now. Anytime family members dont see me in a few years, their eyes pop wide open and I have to say " What's wrong?" lol
Then the last time passing through security scan in the airport, and this security guy gave me a pat down. UGH!! He commented " Wow, firming up. You workout? " Yeah at times " I said humbly . its not like IM a huge guy or anything. I was saying to myself " Ok go on touch but not THERE, just fullfill your sick pleasures and let me get to my gate!"

Jim-USA, I got a 16 year old cousin who was very much into the video games but I see his dad just bought him a gym pack and he uses it well so that is great to see. I often stop by his basement and check on what he's doing so Im glad to see its building discipline and I hope he sticks with it.
  #76   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:55 AM

Cool Airport Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULKING_N
Then the last time passing through security scan in the airport, and this security guy gave me a pat down. UGH!! He commented " Wow, firming up. You workout? " Yeah at times " I said humbly . its not like IM a huge guy or anything. I was saying to myself " Ok go on touch but not THERE, just fullfill your sick pleasures and let me get to my gate!"
I learned a long time ago, while do a lot of international travel, to never ever wear tight clothing and never wear muscle shirts. Sure it's nice to show off but the headaches of being searched at EVERY point of entry along the way, including having your bags thoroughly examined, gets old right away. Bodybuilders, or even guys who just have greater-than-average bodies are singled out because these security guys "just know" that he's got to be carrying some steroids on him.

I was so surprised that Sylvester Stallone was stupid enough to try to bring "stuff" through the airport in Australia (or was it New Zealand?); I guess he thought he was exempt or something. He did the rest of the bodybuilding community no favors!
  #77   Add to BULKING_N's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:03 PM

Hey Dallas, Well I guess Im fortunate enough to never get singled out in any secuirty check point/customs etc. I generally wear khakis and tshirt but they're comfort fit. lol

ONly one time I had an idiot customs pencil neck guy ask me so many questions for he seem so sure that he 'nabbed one' for the day yet I came out squeaky clean. I had nothing to hide and I was totally legit in everyway that he simply had to let me go. he even wondered why my legs in my jeans look so big and wanted to know if I had anything strapped on. I think the pencil neck was just plain ole jealous and was lucky i didint report his sorry as*.
  #78   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM

Airport Security

I would never try to even risk bringing / taking anything through airport security - not that they're so good but I'm not that lucky!

I guess because I travel a lot and go through international customs a lot, I feel compelled to wear very loose fitting clothes - or else suffer the consequences. LOL.
  #79   Add to BULKING_N's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2007, 06:14 PM

LOL. Personally, I just could never wear tight clothing for I feel to stuffy.. Give me a chance, I go to work in just a posing trunks and a tie. lol I really need to live somewhere cold all year round

Well that's great you travel alot. No doubt, it must be good to get away to somewhere scenic as in your pic. Looks like you were hiking there?

Last edited by BULKING_N; June 23rd, 2007 at 06:32 PM.
  #80   Add to wolfman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 01:00 PM

wolfman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wolfman
I have just come back from vacation where I got some compliments. My brother and some of his friends were on some sea resort with me and when they saw me shirtless they said to my brother that I have great muscles and asked if I go in the gym, I said that I don't do anything special but they said that that is impossible since my arms are huge.
Also some friend of mine was constantly asking me on the beach about how did I get my arms in such shape and about workout tips.
Since I was always very skiny that was pretty big deal for me!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options