The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #841   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2013, 03:45 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
Well, it's been quite the week for comments, so I'm guessing that I'm making progress even if I'm fatter than I want to be:

At work-

1. At a meeting when we were discussing security I said I didn't want to be out tackling people in the halls and one co-worker said she assumed my desire to do that was why I was lifting all 'those weights'.

2. Another lady asked me why I was 'getting so buff' and said that she was guessing I was planning on being a gigolo when I retire this year. We then spent some time imagining what a gigolo's resume would be like- would you include references, have previous work experience listed, previous employers, etc.

At the gym-

1. While doing heavy Hammer Strength Chest Presses one guy I barely knew looked at the 8 45's on the machine and said, "you have room for more plates on there you know". I told him I was working on it.

2. Got introduced to a new guy who commented that he had been taking time off due to illness and the fellow who introduced us pointed to me and said, "Not him! I'll bet if he was puking he'd still make it in here. Look the weights he's lifting."

All that has me feeling pretty good. Now off to bed early tonight and tomorrow's bicep day!

bulkybud
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (March 24th, 2013), stronguns (March 23rd, 2013)
  #842   Add to MuscleBoy23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Muscle Linebacker

MuscleBoy23 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MuscleBoy23
It's me :)

I do yahoo cam shows like every night
If you'd like to see me for real, why dont you ask me to do something for you in the cam, to prove that it's me.
my yahoo name is Solicyte
I look forward to talking to my disbelievers

and ps, I'm super flattered that I'm to the point someone would consider using me as their fake photo
  #843   Add to adre2108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM

adre2108 is on a distinguished road
I got several comments over the past two weeks.
I am a pretty tall guy (6'5) and have been rail thin until the age of 18. At that time I started to lift seriously and bulked up big time. I leveled of at around 250lbs and stayed at that weight for a year. In the last six months I started to bulk up again and now stand at 282 happy pounds.
Last week a friend of mine and I were in the locker room after training. He is very well build too and looked me up and down: "You are seriously getting huge, my friend!" The comment made my day.
On easter my father asked me if I wanted to get bigger still as I would already look huge. I just grinned and said yes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adre2108 For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (April 3rd, 2013), stronguns (April 2nd, 2013)
  #844   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:14 PM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
So I finally am taking a quick moment to post on this thread. Honestly, I've had alot of comments lately, but I'll just quickly tell you three of my favorite ones most recently.

My neighbor and I were talking about her sons, she has 3, for 5 years to 13 years. She was gawking over my growth, asking me to flex jokingly, but then she said " I hope my sons grow up to be big like you. They need to be able to protect whoever they marry!" I was like wow, that's a nice thing to say to a guy.

This guy at the gym I always chat with, he calls himself pop, has a really good build...we've been working out at the same gym for awhile. The other day he felt the need to tell me while in the sauna that I've grown into a beast, and that he finds my traps almost distracting.

Last thing, a friend of mine, who I know likes muscle, was talking to me. Usually we talk about other muscle guys, and we were talking about someone(who's huge) and he said "i'm sure us mere mortals look tiny to you guys"...I was like, wait? You're including me with him. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "uhh yeah, you're bigger than he is!" Blew my mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bear89 For This Useful Post:
GTlifter (April 5th, 2013)
  #845   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:28 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
It was warm last weekend. My friends had a cookout. I was sitting on the ground with my palms on the ground supporting my upper body. My triceps were flexed. Boy did I get comments. I love it when someone says my arms are as big as their thighs! By the end of the cookout most everyone had felt my arms to see if they were as hard as they looked and if they could wrap their hands fully around the flexed upper arm. No one could. One lady noticed she could see, as she put it, the lumps of my abs even though my t-shirt was down. So I had to lift my shirt so everyone could see. My neighbor asked if my arms were as strong as they looked. We stood facing each other. I had him grab my right wrist with both hands and then see if he could keep my arm from moving. Poor guys face was beet red, veins pulsing on his forehead as I forced his arms back with one arm. Finally I picked him off the ground and did some overhead presses with him. He only weighed 185 so it wasn't very hard. It was a good day!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 21st, 2013), bulkybud (April 12th, 2013), EverHopeful (April 14th, 2013), ihavebigpecs (April 15th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (April 12th, 2013), worshipper (April 13th, 2013)
  #846   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 12th, 2013, 06:37 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Strength

Wow man how many times you overhead press the dude, thats a lot of weight too 185lbs.
  #847   Add to newmus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:09 AM

newmus is on a distinguished road
the other day i was doing arms and i notice this tall guy with nice arms, idk about his legs because they were pretty covered up. anyway i go to get some water and as i'm leaving he's right there and he starts to talk to me. and his exact words were "you know you look like a muscle bound Cee Lo Green, right?" - great ego boost, but no i don't look like him.

this other one was from a while ago: i don't remember what i was training that day but some guy comes up to me and asks me something about benching, to which i promptly replied that i don't bench and before i was able to explain that i only use dumbels he gets slightly offended and in total disbelief says "excuse me mr. 'i don't bench'..."
  #848   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:27 AM

Friday at work I wore a new XXL polo and one of the ladies liked it.
"It's got that one stripe that goes right across your... uh..."
"...Boobies," finished my other friend. Then they both looked at each other and giggled.
After a bit of further conversation it turns out that my "getting all buff" has been discussed among the ladies at work, especially my chest.
I know my chest routine has gotten a lot heavier lately and apparently it shows.

bulkybud
  #849   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:48 PM

ihavebigpecs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybud View Post
Friday at work I wore a new XXL polo and one of the ladies liked it.
"It's got that one stripe that goes right across your... uh..."
"...Boobies," finished my other friend. Then they both looked at each other and giggled.
After a bit of further conversation it turns out that my "getting all buff" has been discussed among the ladies at work, especially my chest.
I know my chest routine has gotten a lot heavier lately and apparently it shows.

bulkybud
Great! After they said that, you should have bounced your pecs some.
  #850   Add to ihavebigpecs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:19 PM

ihavebigpecs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
It was warm last weekend. My friends had a cookout. I was sitting on the ground with my palms on the ground supporting my upper body. My triceps were flexed. Boy did I get comments. I love it when someone says my arms are as big as their thighs! By the end of the cookout most everyone had felt my arms to see if they were as hard as they looked and if they could wrap their hands fully around the flexed upper arm. No one could. One lady noticed she could see, as she put it, the lumps of my abs even though my t-shirt was down. So I had to lift my shirt so everyone could see. My neighbor asked if my arms were as strong as they looked. We stood facing each other. I had him grab my right wrist with both hands and then see if he could keep my arm from moving. Poor guys face was beet red, veins pulsing on his forehead as I forced his arms back with one arm. Finally I picked him off the ground and did some overhead presses with him. He only weighed 185 so it wasn't very hard. It was a good day!
Great story! I only wish i had seen it. Overhead pressing a 185 pound man is really hard. I can't imagine how strong you must be. That must have been a pretty emasculating experience for your neighbor.
  #851   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 08:57 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
The other day our secretary at work touched my arm as she was making a comment, then responded with wow your arm is hard and squeezed it

I ran into a good friend who had moved away a couple of years ago. This friend had been my workout partner for nearly 2 years. When he came through the door he grabbed my arm and exclaimed "wow you're huge."

A week later, someone who also knows my good friend commented that my friend couldn't stop talking about how huge I had gotten.

My wife was looking through old pictures and exclaimed wow, you've really gotten huge lately - look how much skinnier you were in these pictures.

Awesome and thankyou is all I can say. To have others tell you how big you are getting without you fishing for it or trying to show off (tight shirt, etc...) really gets my fires burning.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigun For This Useful Post:
Ayakitayama1 (April 19th, 2013), bicepquest66 (September 20th, 2013), brutus (April 19th, 2013), stronguns (April 21st, 2013)
  #852   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 08:45 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
AMEN to That!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
Awesome and thankyou is all I can say. To have others tell you how big you are getting without you fishing for it or trying to show off (tight shirt, etc...) really gets my fires burning.

So true! Because it happens so seldom, it is all the sweeter to hear!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
bigun (April 20th, 2013)
  #853   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2013, 06:52 AM

Walked into the gym this morning and saw a friend working on the pec deck and said, "Morning! Chest day?"
"Yep," he said.
"Same here," I replied.
"Well, then I'm glad I'm done," he said, "because when you big guys get in here you use up all the weights."

When all 145 lbs of me was in high school, I never thought I would hear that comment directed toward me someday.

bulkybud.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), brutus (April 21st, 2013), joeylawrencefan (April 23rd, 2013), Mdlftr (April 21st, 2013), stronguns (April 21st, 2013)
  #854   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM

Me and a weightlifting buddy were standing at a garden center today. This lady walks by, looks at us and says, dam I thought your arms were trees, starts to laugh and walks away. Nice comment, but it certainly wasn't what we were expecting to hear.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 21st, 2013), Big RR (April 28th, 2013), middleman (April 22nd, 2013)
  #855   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
FUCK!!!! I would love to chat with you Stronguns, you have the HOTTEST stories!!!

yahoo: storyen
The Following User Says Thank You to msllover For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013)
  #856   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
Quick story about comments on muscles/veins.

Here's just a short funny item: I stopped in for gas at a convenience store yesterday and had just come from the gym. I had on a sleeveless top and my muscles were pumped and vascular (I am usually very vascular all the time anyway). When I went in to pay for the gas, there was a group of 2 women and a guy who were also in the store. I saw that they were looking at my muscles so I made sure that I flexed my triceps hard as I leaned on the counter while paying! Anyway, after I paid and began to walk out, I got to the door and remembered that I wanted to buy something else so I quickly turned the corner by the door and went down the aisle by the door. Well, one of the women thought that I had left and I heard her say from the other side of the aisle: "EEEWWW!-Did you see all of the veins sticking out from that guy's muscles????". The other woman answered: "Yeah I did, and EEEWWW is right"! The guy seemed to like it and said: "That dude's ripped!" Anyway, whenever I get an "EEEWWW" from the public about my muscles and veins, I know that I am on the right track and making progress!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MLMuscle For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), brutus (April 22nd, 2013), ihavebigpecs (April 22nd, 2013), qwerty476662 (April 22nd, 2013), stronguns (April 22nd, 2013)
  #857   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:32 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
MLMuscle,
I wish I could get women to go "Eew!" like that. I must do a cut...
I bet that was awesome!
  #858   Add to MLMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 07:37 PM

MLMuscle is on a distinguished road
Veins!

It was awesome! It wasn't like the woman just said "ew" - she said it like "EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!" and was probably totally repulsed by it! Many people just don't understand vascularity on a bodybuilder and why it's cool!
  #859   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:39 PM

OK, I didn't make the word long enough. My basic point is that I agree with you. Most women like skinny toned guys, like Zac Efron, Brad Pitt, n' cute shit like that. I tend to like real men, the sort of men that only men like, not most women...
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
stronguns (April 22nd, 2013)
  #860   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:22 PM

My nephew (Max) comes down to workout and is beaming from ear to ear. Asked him what was going on. He said today was the first time he's worn something other than a long sleeved sweat shirt to school since we started him on a heavy weight routine 3 months ago. Well he said it was like being on exhibit! All day long people were looking at him, commenting on the muscle he's added. More than once somebody grabbed his upper arm to check it out! One person said, heck I thought you were just getting fat! Now I know why your sleeves were getting tight. Max said it was a really good feeling that people actually noticed.

I told him it's something you never get tired of hearing either.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 21st, 2013), Big RR (April 23rd, 2013), Mdlftr (April 23rd, 2013)
  #861   Add to Tallguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:17 AM
Eat, Train, Sleep, Repeat

Tallguns is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Tallguns
Ok, first post. I was laying in bed with my partner last night. He was looking at some pics of muscular guys on the iPad. Hey, he said, this guy looks like you. Needless to say, the guy in the pic was pretty jacked. No way, I said, I'm not that big. My partner, all exasperated said, yes hon, you are.
Made me feel pretty awesome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tallguns For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), brutus (April 23rd, 2013), vlad (April 23rd, 2013)
  #862   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:10 AM

WHAT did I say?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallguns View Post
Ok, first post. I was laying in bed with my partner last night. He was looking at some pics of muscular guys on the iPad. Hey, he said, this guy looks like you. Needless to say, the guy in the pic was pretty jacked. No way, I said, I'm not that big. My partner, all exasperated said, yes hon, you are.
Made me feel pretty awesome.

Remember THIS thread?
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=47840

So true! You CAN be totally blind to your own progress!

Congrats, BTW!

Mdlftr
  #863   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:12 AM

You know, I don't get it either....

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
OK, I didn't make the word long enough. My basic point is that I agree with you. Most women like skinny toned guys, like Zac Efron, Brad Pitt, n' cute shit like that. I tend to like real men, the sort of men that only men like, not most women...
...WHY is it, in middle school and high school, when a lot of guys ARE skinny and (I guess) "cute", chicks won't give 'em the time of day? Yet, if you do work out and get big and buff, they're all like "EWWWWWWW"?

Women!

Mdlftr
  #864   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:54 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
again: what women say is not necessarily what they feel. They may have been protecting their emotions by hiding their lust.
And yes, it may take others to notice before I see how I've improved. IMO, the show-off co-thread I started is made of people discovering, suddenly, their "new" size.
  #865   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
...WHY is it, in middle school and high school, when a lot of guys ARE skinny and (I guess) "cute", chicks won't give 'em the time of day? Yet, if you do work out and get big and buff, they're all like "EWWWWWWW"?

Women!

Mdlftr
I have no clue. Maybe it's the acne? I just thank God every day for making me gay. I don't mean any offense to you or any of my straight friends, or any of the fabulous women in my life, but women seriously defy logic!
  #866   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
Quote:
women seriously defy logic!
I agree. But the gay men who I've experienced have been perpetual adolescents who's thought process ends with their dick and couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it. Great trade off.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hulk2be For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), qwerty476662 (April 23rd, 2013)
  #867   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:05 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Lovely! We've managed to insult ALL women and ALL gay men in the space of two posts!

Overgeneralize much?
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
The Magus (April 24th, 2013)
  #868   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:22 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post

Women!

Mdlftr
It's complete denial..... they're enjoying their view behind you
  #869   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Lovely! We've managed to insult ALL women and ALL gay men in the space of two posts!

Overgeneralize much?
Mark Twain once said that all generalizations are false, including this one.

Sorry ladies!
  #870   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Topic: My bf got incredibly, incredibly stoned the other day (he made some pot cookies with a friend, and kept eating them because he didn't feel high, even though he KNOWS that with pot cookies, the high takes a bit longer to come on), and I caught him just staring at me with a glazed look in his eyes. I asked him what was up and he said, "I just really like your legs, they're looking so huge these days."

He hardly ever says anything nice about me out loud (he's not a verbal guy when it comes to affection), so I was surprised and pleased to hear him say that. I've since caught him staring at my legs while he wasn't stoned, too, so I don't think it was just the weed talking.
  #871   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magus View Post
Topic: My bf got incredibly, incredibly stoned the other day (he made some pot cookies with a friend, and kept eating them because he didn't feel high, even though he KNOWS that with pot cookies, the high takes a bit longer to come on), and I caught him just staring at me with a glazed look in his eyes. I asked him what was up and he said, "I just really like your legs, they're looking so huge these days."

He hardly ever says anything nice about me out loud (he's not a verbal guy when it comes to affection), so I was surprised and pleased to hear him say that. I've since caught him staring at my legs while he wasn't stoned, too, so I don't think it was just the weed talking.
~~ So you're saying that if we got them stoned, we'd get more compliments??

...HMMMM....They DID just pass those "medical marijuana" initiatives in some states....Time for a ROAD TRIP!!

Mdlftr
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
brutus (April 24th, 2013), The Magus (April 24th, 2013)
  #872   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 08:52 AM

A friend at the gym was watching me do skull crushers with 110 lbs on the bar and said, "If you go to muscle failure at THAT weight it would crush your skull."
I told him I'd be careful.
The Following User Says Thank You to bulkybud For This Useful Post:
stronguns (April 27th, 2013)
  #873   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
I have no clue. Maybe it's the acne? I just thank God every day for making me gay. I don't mean any offense to you or any of my straight friends, or any of the fabulous women in my life, but women seriously defy logic!

The Hodge Brothers are a riot in this video:

"Arms pumped up like an erection, man!" "Women are all f*cked up about muscles. They like Justin Bieber and skinny sh*ts like him." "Gay men, man, they appreciate when you get all pumped up. They like, 'Man, you getting it!'"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
bicepquest66 (September 21st, 2013), brutus (April 28th, 2013)
  #874   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:59 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
So, so very true HULK2BE AND I'm gay lol!!!!!!!!!!!
  #875   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:32 AM

How awesome it is for your partner to compliment you like that and when you said, I'm not that big and your partner quickly and it sounds excitedly set you straight by saying, "Yes, hon, you are!" You should be very, very proud of all of your hard work in the gym and being rewarded with what it sounds like some pretty huge, mind blowing muscle gains big guy and I'm sure along with all that huge muscle you are packing on, you're making some pretty dramatic strength gains to go a long with all that muscle you have!

As a fellow muscle dude into getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman, I'm proud as hell for you! I know this may sound a little conceited lol but I always say, FEED THE EGO!!!!!! Hope you lifted one of your big arms up after he said that and hit a huge bicep pose and as you both were looking at how big your guns are, you replied to your partner, I guess I am! Congrats to you Superman!!!!

Big Russell

Last edited by Big RR; April 28th, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
  #876   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:34 AM

PS- Keep up the mind blowing muscle and strength gains! Get freaky huge and stronger than 10 Supermen! From the sounds of it, you are more than well on your way Superman! Best, Big RR
  #877   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 05:59 AM

My lifting partner just told me he is going to find someone else to lift with. I asked why? The reply, you're too damn strong. You make me feel like a child.

Great for my ego, but we worked well together. He's gotten a lot stronger, but maybe I push too hard? Anyway when we starting lifting together it was because his teenaged brother was too damn strong and made him feel like a child. Now that he his stronger than his brother guess his goal is accomplished.

Oh well.... onward!

Last edited by stronguns; April 28th, 2013 at 06:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stronguns For This Useful Post:
Big RR (April 28th, 2013), bulkybud (April 28th, 2013)
  #878   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 06:41 AM

Wow Stronguns that is so hot I am about to blow a huge roid filled load all over my desk, monitor, walls and floor lol! WOW! SO HOT AND SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMPLIMENT! KEEP GROWING BIG MAN! WOOF!!!!!!
  #879   Add to toby182's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 10:15 AM

toby182 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toby182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
How awesome it is for your partner to compliment you like that and when you said, I'm not that big and your partner quickly and it sounds excitedly set you straight by saying, "Yes, hon, you are!" You should be very, very proud of all of your hard work in the gym and being rewarded with what it sounds like some pretty huge, mind blowing muscle gains big guy and I'm sure along with all that huge muscle you are packing on, you're making some pretty dramatic strength gains to go a long with all that muscle you have!

As a fellow muscle dude into getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman, I'm proud as hell for you! I know this may sound a little conceited lol but I always say, FEED THE EGO!!!!!! Hope you lifted one of your big arms up after he said that and hit a huge bicep pose and as you both were looking at how big your guns are, you replied to your partner, I guess I am! Congrats to you Superman!!!!

Big Russell
makes me wanna get stoned too, and maybe will see those big guns even bigger
  #880   Add to SuperManSlave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM

SuperManSlave is on a distinguished road
I LOVE SUPERMAN , mmmm that makes me SUPER hard ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
PS- Keep up the mind blowing muscle and strength gains! Get freaky huge and stronger than 10 Supermen! From the sounds of it, you are more than well on your way Superman! Best, Big RR

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options