The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 2.89 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Home From College: Chapter 3

Hey guys, thanks for patiently waiting for this next installment. So much incredible feedback on the last two chapters, I just had to continue. Enjoy

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Home From College
Chapter 3

"Second Puberty"

“Already hit 10 pounds. Thinking I can get up to 20 by the time your home

I read the text one more time before boarding the flight, drooling over the photo included. A whole two weeks I would be home this time, two weeks of daddys muscles. The bulging muscle chest in the photo was enough to make my cock uncontrollably bone in my jeans, god he was growing fast. I looked around the terminal and adjusted myself in my seat. To think he sent me this message over two weeks ago, only 10 days after I left back to college. I could barely imagine what he must have looked like now, ten more pounds, when he was already so huge!

Not to say that I’m not excited..

As if flexing out of his clothes wasn’t enough at Thanksgiving, dad went on a massive spending spree the next day to upgrade his shrinking wardrobe. It was like he had sealed the deal with destiny. Buying bigger clothes for a muscle man was like a right of passage, and dad obviously couldn’t have been more smug. He gleamed with such disgusting satisfaction that he had finally outgrown the labeled “L” clothes he had been wearing for years. Now he was onto the “XL”, the label that was only reserved for the fat, tall, or insanely muscled. He proudly dropped over a thousand when we got to the register. New jeans, new shirts, new underwear, new workout gear. The man finally looked halfway decent, but even then I knew, it wouldn’t last..

I got off the plane, my heart racing out of my chest. Just knowing I’d turn the corner at any moment, turn and see this totally huge muscle man standing there. He never did tell me if he reached his new goal, and knowing my dad the way I did, that either meant he didn’t gain anything more or he totally exploded in size..

“Scott!”

I felt my stomach sink, hearing his voice amongst the crowd of people. I could see this huge arm suddenly waive above everyone, my dads face smiling down below. Even though I couldn’t see his body yet, the sheer size of his neck and traps screamed monster muscles. My knees just shook as I rolled my suitcase towards him, watching more and more of the crowd part away from him. A glimpse his pecs, a shot of his legs, a corner of his arms. Soon the entire crowd parted from my dad, revealing the most muscled, most massive alpha stud I had ever seen in my life. My dad just curled this devilishly handsome grin across his face as my mouth hit the floor.

“You going to get that jaw fixed?”

Dad chuckled and reached his arms out, grabbing me in for the biggest man hug. I wanted to whimper as my face became buried in these two soccer ball sized pecs, feeling all the muscle from his huge legs and chest squeeze into my pathetic body. My dick uncontrollably bloated against one his massive muscle man thighs. I felt like I was back at ten years old, wrapped between me dad's body after a long day at school. I slowly hugged my arms around his giant chest, feeling the mountainous lats that lined his even bigger back. God it almost felt inhuman, stretching so far and wide that I couldn’t even touch my own hands anymore. My cock just continued to inflate bigger and bigger, I couldn’t believe how out of control I was. Dad just made this deep rich laugh, making my stomach sink and eyes bulge. It was in that moment I realized the biggest change of all. The sound of his chuckle was coming from above me, not at me. I slowly looked up, feeling the painful reality set in..

“It’s pretty shocking isn’t it?”

“ur..You’re taller..” I stuttered

“Haha yeah, I was wondering if you were going to notice. Doctor says I gained two inches”

He looked down at me with a grin, sounding almost deeper in his voice. I stared blankly at his massively muscled neck, the over two foot wide shoulder span, the unbelievably defined shoulders. My dad looked like a bull with a man’s face, a big fucking bull at that. Down below his gigantic pecs sucked his t-shirt helplessly between their deep cleavage, outlining one of the biggest pair of man tits I had ever seen. On the sides his arms hung out looking totally swollen with huge amounts of power, engorged in these almost disgusting veins. All of it was almost freaky, but it was nothing compared to what was down below. A pair of mammoth legs that spread wide apart to accommodate the biggest, most enormous quads. I took a huge gulp and frantically looked back up.

“Remember the last time I picked you up..”

Dad balled up one of his mammoth fist, hauling his huge right arm up like he had a dumbbell attached. My eyes bulged over the sheer size of the muscles swelling beneath my dads sleeve, watching all his thick dark pitt spill out of the tortured armhole. I wanted to squeal in terror as he flexed his arm, shredding through his XL sleeve like it was fucking paper. Everyone in the airport practically stopped and stared, hearing the fabric be helplessly torn. His biceps had become a fucking bowling ball of muscle, bigger than his own face. Huge swollen triceps hung like slabs of beef off his arm as he pumped away the remaining bits of fabric.

“22 inches now.. You ever think your dad could pack on this much muscle?”

“Ho..How much have you grown!?”

“Besides the height? About 30 pounds”

“Jesus dad, it's been less than a month!!”

“Haha I know, so much for that ten pound goal”

My dad raised his other arm, blowing through the opposite sleeve like a total beast. He sneered at his show of power, pumping the mound of muscle without a care in the world. It was like he thought the shirt was disposable, and maybe they were to him. If he really did gain 30 pounds, that would put him at one pound a day of growth, something that was supposed to be unheard of. I couldn’t help but immediately think of steroid abuse. It was so easy imagining my dad plunging the needle into his body at the gym, pumping iron like an animal, becoming a total cocky beast. The only thing that didn’t add up was the height..

“Oh and check it out, your dad's got an eight pack now”

He lifted up his shirt, high up to his pecs. My dad's chest was completely smooth now, competition ready, and totally ripped. His abs looked like enormous plates of steel, carved into his stomach so deep I swear I could fit my entire finger between them. Dad just smiled and let go of the fabric.

“I can’t wait to show you the rest. You're going to love my posing routine..”

Posing routine, with that body? I gulped as dad wrapped his giant arm around me just like last time, practically engulfing the back of my head in his deep pitt. This time everyone stared in the airport as we walked, and I’m talking everyone. It didn’t matter what age you were or even what gender. Women, men, boys, girls, all of them stared at my dads obvious superiority. It was like when people walked by they acknowledged quietly that he was better than them. I have to say it was almost overwhelming, but you could tell my dad was totally getting off on it. I looked down and saw his denim struggle to contain the throbbing monster he called a cock. It sounded crazy, but the thing looked even bigger than last time! I took another huge gulp and slowly stared up at his figure, wanting to drool as his thick fat nipple practically plunged into my mouth. However my dad was growing, however my dad was doing it, I had a feeling over the next two weeks, I was more than going to find out..

“So don’t be too disappointed, but I had to sell the Mazda..”

“What!?”

We stepped out into the parking garage

“Yeah sorry son, I got too big”

“Too big?”

“Haha yup. It happened around the time I hit 240. Tried to sit down, my legs tore the steering wheel right off the dashboard..”

“Jesus..”

“Tahoe is nice though, it's big, like me..”

Dad held up the keys, flashing the lights on this huge black truck at the end the parking garage. I guess it was more practical for a man his size, remembering how he towered over the Mazda the last time he picked me up, it’s no wonder the thing gave out. He grabbed my suitcase just like last time, opening the large trunk. The swell of all his muscles from just the slightest movement was enough to make me cum for life. His giant pecs caused his shirt to reveal inches of his muscle choked gut, hell he almost looked like an ultra pumped Zeb Atlas.

“You know I have to say I kind of missed that stare..” Dad glanced at me

“Sorry..”

“Don’t be, I can barely stop staring myself” He closed the back of the trunk “It's hard to believe that all this is my body”

Dad looked at himself in the reflection of the truck, giving his upper body a few quick flexes. The man was totally obsessed with his muscles, totally infatuated. We were standing there in a parking garage, with dozens of people walking by, and there he was flexing like the arrogant muscle stud he was becoming. He smirked at his incredible reflection and turned towards me again.

“Getting big..” Dad remarked to himself

“..I bet Denise is pretty happy”

“Oh.. Denise..” Dad put down his arms

“..That not going well?”

“I don’t know.. She’s been acting weird ever since I started growing like this” He walked towards the driver door

“Thought she liked a man with muscle..”

“She does.. but I guess everyone has their limits..”

Dad opened his door with a smirk. I couldn’t but help but get this sickening feeling that he was talking about his monster sized cock. Any girls pussy would be torn wide open from the look of the thing now. I gulped and watched the whole truck rock back and forth as he loaded himself into the driver's seat, feeling so pathetic as I opened the passenger door. Dad just barely squeezed into the driver's seat. Even with this new truck, his huge amount of muscles were making it a tight fit. His legs were almost stuffed against the bottom of the steering wheel, and the door was more than pushing against his giant shoulder. He grunted as he struggled to even get on his seat belt, his swollen arm muscles pushing into equally large swollen chest. Fuck it was just muscle ontop of muscle..

“Ahh well.. I’ve got girls lining up left and right with the way I’m growing”

“Heh, yeah I bet”

“Harris actually calls it my second puberty haha”

“..Harris?”

“Harris is my new bodybuilding trainer”

“Oh..”

“Yeah, I met him at the gym when Denise started to get all flakey..” Dad started up the truck “I’m telling you son, the muscles on this guy, you’re not going to believe your eyes..”

Dad made a huge grin as he backed up the truck. How could anyone possibly be bigger? I turned towards the window feeling my mind squirm over the idea. Even with my massive muscle fetish, all the years of looking at worship videos and muscle magazines, seeing it in person was a whole different ball game. The size of 22 inch arms, the way his muscles already seemed to constrict his body, the difficulty getting into his own truck. Someone bigger honestly almost seemed impossible..

The rest of the ride home he talked about his giant gains and his lifts, all the while my dick throbbed out of control. I tried telling myself it was my dad again, my own flesh and blood, but even that was starting to fail. The fact that I had known him my whole life, that I could easily touch and explore that body with probably no regard. It reminded me of my high school days, all my close friends who turned into super jocks. Watching them go from small boys to fully grown muscle men, it was the hottest experience of my life. While I know my dad already was a man, it was like he was transforming into something better, an alpha male, a beast. I glanced over at his bulging muscles for probably the hundredth time, casually draping my arm over my raging hard on. It honestly didn’t even look like my dad anymore..

“Looks like Denise is still here..” Dad grumbled

“..Is that bad?”

“Well I was hoping she would be out grocery shopping by now, I’m fucking starving..”

Dad unbuckled his seatbelt, looking almost frustrated by her actions. He always did get grumpy when he was hungry. I sat there patiently while he practically squeezed out of his seat, feeling the truck helplessly rock to the weight of his heavy body. I know my dad said about 30 pounds, but shit he must have been pushing 260. I quickly flipped my hard-on into my waistband as he stepped out of the truck. Dad just threw my suitcase over his shoulder and swaggered towards the house.

“Scott’s here..”

Dad announced as he walked through the door, dropping my suitcase to the floor with a loud thump. I watched him strut over to Denise, unable to believe my eyes at the way she looked. Dark circles, make-up smeared, hair uncombed, hell she looked utterly exhausted. Those hours of sex with my dad must have turned into all nighters, hell maybe more than that.
She swiped back her hair and forced her best smile, looking almost frightened as my dad approached.

“Thought you were going to the grocery store babe?”

“well I..i”

Dad just forced her into to his big arms and smiled, pulling her in for a deep sloppy kiss like last time. I could tell she tried to resist, but nothing could stop those muscles. She whimpered as he deep throated her with his tongue, god the size comparison was almost mind boggling. He made out with her for almost a full minute, looking hornier than a teenager. His big hands ravaged her like a rag doll, moving up her body with such intensity I thought he would rip her clothes off right there. Dense just squirmed more and more between his huge body, finally getting enough strength to push herself away.

“St.. stop!”

My dad just grabbed her arm with an almost angry look, like a beast unsatisfied. I looked down and saw his zipper just bulge to eye popping proportions. He must have been raging with testosterone. If it wasn’t for me standing there I swear he would have just raped her right there. He looked over at me and let her arm go. Denise quickly grabbed her keys off the counter and walked past me, slamming the door. Dad looked at me with disgust, his cock about to blow through the zipper on his jeans. He wiped his face clean of her lip gloss and grunted.

“See what I mean? A month ago she couldn’t keep her hands off me..”

“..A little rough with her don’t you think dad?”

“Hmph, its not my fault she can’t keep up”

Dad boasted like some cocky jock, turning his attention on the kitchen. I heard him rustle through the cabinets, slowly turning the corner to see the half the kitchen counters lined with bodybuilding supplies. Muscle enhancers, protein powder, muscle supplements, pre-workout pills, after workout pills, the list went on. It must have been hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars worth of product. Enough to turn even the skinniest guy into a total freak.

“Wow.. this is a lot of stuff Dad..”

“Yeah, It’s like drinking mashed potatoes by the time I’m done mixing it all together. Gross I know, but it’s all to help me grow..”

Dad grabbed a bottle from the cupboard, filling it a little over halfway with water. He opened up each of the large containers with such satisfaction. First he popped down a handful of pills from three of the small containers, gulping them down like second nature. Next he moved onto the larger tubs, loading up scoop after scoop of powder into the water bottle, not stopping until it practically overflowed. I watched totally stunned as he shook the bottle vigorously. His torso just ballooned as his mouth drooled, almost like his body was anticipating the next feed. He quickly raised the bottle up to his eager lips and began chugging down the thick muscle shake like he had been starving for days. I watched feeling so pathetically small, so incredibly emasculated. The loud gulps as the shake chugged down his throat were almost beastly. The white liquid just oozed from his lips onto his enormous pecs. Dad squeezed the bottle as he got to the end

“Mmm Yeah..” Dad groaned and licked his lips “That hit the spot”

“Hungry..?”

“Always. You wouldn’t believe the amount of calories I’m burning through haha. I swear sometimes Scott.. I can just feel my muscles GRrroowwing..”

RIIIIIPPPPP

My mouth just dropped open. Just as dad groaned through his words, his right pec suddenly blew through the front of his shirt. Dad looked down at his meaty pectorals with his own look of surprise, grinning like a kid at christmas. He looked up at me and passed it off with confidence.

“What did I tell ya!? Haha”

RIIIPPPPPP

His other pec went shedding through as he laughed, god it was like he really was growing. Dad humorously began puffing his chest up bigger, forcibly shredding his giant chest through the undersized shirt. It was just like Thanksgiving, hell it was better than Thanksgiving. Last time dad gritted his teeth and snarled like an animal, this time he barely had to blink, barely had to even try. The shirt just hopelessly blew apart faster than the sleeves did at the airport. It almost didn’t even make sense, the shirt was fine just a few minutes ago. He chuckled with such satisfaction, looking down as the coveted XL shirt blow away like it was fucking nothing.

By the time he decided to put some real muscle into it, there almost nothing left. He flexed his pecs, exploding through the center of the shirt with a loud POP. Then for the grand finale he hauled his arms out in front of him, flexing his mountainous back with one incredible groan. I wanted to cover my ears as the most horrific tearing sound echoed throughout the kitchen.

“Fuckk yeahh”

“Holy..”

I watched, shaking my head as most the fabric slowly fell from his chest and onto the floor. Dad looked down at me with a big fat grin. My head just spun at the size of his unleashed torso. It was hands down the widest, most muscle pumped chest I had ever seen. His definition was nearly perfect, outlining each muscle head like it was an anatomy diagram. His lats were practically wider than his epic shoulders, the width of a door. Dad casually grabbed the remaining tattered fabric with one his burly hands and tore it free.

“So much for extra large..”

“You just bought that!" I squeaked

“Haha yeah..” Dad looked down and bounced his pecs “..fifth one this week. I’ve blown through most my jeans, shorts, underwear.. haha hell everything is going”

“..Think its time you slow down a little..?”

“Haha slow down!?!... Wait till you see my new gym..”

New gym? Dad thumped past me with a smile, leaving his shredded shirt to the floor. Five minutes of being home and he already topped what I saw last time. Everything was a muscle show on its own, even watching him walk up the stairs. The expansive muscles on his back practically filled the width of the small staircase, and the sound of the thumping and creaking from his ever growing weight. I slowly followed behind, getting to the top to see him standing by my bedroom door. I started to wonder what he had done to my room, my own small bedroom. He opened the door and chuckled

“Think I’ll be able to slow down with all this?”

I dropped my mouth again. Everything, and I’m talking everything in my room had been gutted out, leaving nothing but a muscle heads paradise. Hardwood floors, floor to ceiling mirrors, wall to wall weight machines. I walked in and smelled all the musk and sweat that had already stained the newly painted white walls. Even the lights had been replaced with huge fluorescent tubes, no doubt to see all the detail in his muscles while posing.

“Figured I should invest in a better gym If I’m going to take this thing seriously..”

“This is so crazy..”

“Posing mirrors, squat machine, double wide bench, 800 pounds worth of plates, oh, the best part is though..” Dad walked over to the rack of adjustable dumbbells “..these babies go all the way up to 150”

Dad began dismantling one of the hundred pounds, I couldn’t believe he was already lifting that much. He loaded on even more of the tiny plates, screwing it all together to make the ultimate dumbbell. He made a big fat grin at me and then grabbed the huge weight, making an enormous groan as he heaved all 150 pounds into the air. I cringed my teeth together as his arm just exploded in size over the strain, looking more like 23 inches not 22. My dad just struggled to even lift the thing once, turning bright red in the face, engorging himself in the most monstrous looking veins. He finally dropped the weight back to the rack and groaned proudly.

“Grr yeah, just imagine how huge my arms are going to get..”

“Do you really plan on lifting that much someday?”

“More if I can..” Dad flexed his arms proudly “..come feel how rock solid they are already..”

I gulped quietly. How could I possibly say no to that? I walked over almost hesitantly, the battle between family blood and sexual lust raged on in my head. Although it was safe to say, sexual lust had definitely won in this battle. My dad stood there offering his muscles to me like fucking food on a platter. I could smell his musk, feel his body heat. My mouth began to drool looking at the mountain of muscle that bulged only inches from my face. My dad squeezed it even tighter as if to entice my already shaking hands.

“Pretty impressive isn’t it?”

“..yeah..” I drooled

“Now just imagine them even bigger..” He began pumping his arm “..24, 25 inches of solid muscle! Grr”

“Twenty Five..?” I stuttered

“It’s only a matter of time..”

“Jesus..that’s so huge..”

“Haha, you think that’s huge? Wait till you see these babies..”

Dad stepped back a little and grabbed his zipper. I froze like a deer in headlights as he suddenly unzipped his jeans, seeing his fat cock already bulge through the denim opening. He grabbed the waistband and slowly squeezed them down. I wanted to whimper like the pathetic man I was as two tree trunks of muscle became visible, each so big and powerful it was almost numbing to the mind. Dad just chuckled as he struggled more and more to pull his own jeans off. His arms just bulged to titanic proportions, swelling into his melon sized pecs and eager red face. You could tell that his enormous manhood was half the problem. He finally made a quick tug around the cock-head, springing his huge dick and nut sack out of confinement. I practically squealed like a girl over the sheer monstrosity. The white briefs looked like they were stuffed with a fucking firehose, not even attempting to hide the graphic detail.

“Goddd its a pain in the ass to get pants on and off..”

Dad groaned as continued to struggle, getting stuck around the most muscled part of his legs. I couldn’t even begin to imagine how he got them on in the first place. The waistband looked so small now, you could have sworn the jeans were sewn onto his body. Dad just tugged and tugged, bulging with all his muscles, turning bright red in the face. He finally took his hands off his waistband and grunted

“Fuck it..”

RIIIIPPPPPP

Dad flexed his legs apart in one swift motion, ripping the jeans right in half, right down the center. He just snickered at his show of strength and began flexing harder and wider, making the already destroyed denim shred to absolute pieces. There was no doubt in my mind that he was totally getting off on this, anyone could have easily slid those jeans off now, but he just kept going. Bigger and bigger his legs inflated, shredding so much of the denim apart there was almost nothing left. He made one last most muscular flex in a laughing display. I watched as every bit of fabric just fell around his big naked feet.

“Grrr, it’s almost too easy!”

Dad stood up straight, placing his hands on his hips, the biggest sneer stretched across his face from my obvious awe-struck reaction. He looked look like my ultimate wet dream, no bigger than that. The only thing that came close was in my deepest, most sinful..

“So what do you think Scott?”

I made a loud gulp, watching his hands slowly pull up his already insanely tight white briefs. His fat cock and balls just squeezed even more against the already transparent fabric, all the while he began flexing and posing just for me. I drooled like a dog and watched each leg turn into the epitome of muscle perfection. Huge mountainous heads of muscle looking like fucking steel cascaded across his perfectly smooth skin. I knew my dad was waiting, but I didn’t even know what to say. The only thing that inched its way out of my mouth was a small and whimpering.

“oh my god..”

“30 inches of solid muscle”

“thir..Thirty inches? That’s bigger than my waist dad..”

“Haha, is that why you look so small?”

Dad grinned and walked over to the wall of mirrors. The view from behind was almost more staggering than the front. Inches of his white briefs were caught between his two powerful glutes, drenched in sweat from all the random flexing. His two thighs squeezed and bulged into each other with each step, like his muscles were threatening his own mobility. He got within inches of the mirror and took a stance, slowly flexing his muscles for his own pleasure.

“Grrr, yup.. Thirty fucking inches..” Dad glanced at me in the reflection “..Would you be surprised to hear that I want them even bigger?”

“Bigger?..”

“Yup! Then again, I want to get want to get everything bigger..” Dad continued to pose “Harris weighs over 300 pounds right now, Grr, its so cool. He’s got 25 inch arms, 36 inch thighs, over 60 inches in his chest.. Fuck I would love to be that big”

“How much do you weigh right now?”

“Around 260”

“260!? Jesus dad that’s closer to 40 pounds not 30!”

“Haha, whoops.. Guess I didn’t want to freak you out too much..” He hit a double bicep pose “Grr, just imagine though.. if I keep growing the way I am now.. I could reach 300 by next month”

“Three hundred pounds?.. you really think you can handle that much?”

“Hmph, you sound just like Denise” Dad rolled his eyes

“Sorry, it’s just crazy. You’ve grown so fast.. I mean you have to be almost 50 pounds heavier than you were over the summer..”

“70 pounds actually.. God can you believe I was ever that small? And now look at me..” Dad flexed his arms above his head “Bigger than all my family, bigger than all my friends, bigger than most of the guys at the gym.. Hell I don’t know if I ever want to stop..”

“At least until you have to start getting your clothes tailored..”

“Haha, should I flex through my underwear next?”

Dad chuckled and went back to flexing. I tried to smile along, only wishing I could say yes, knowing it would only be too easy for a man his size. Even now I watched his monster manhood pudge up from his own reflection. Any bigger and I swear the briefs would have snapped to pieces. Dad continued on though, so intoxicated with the way he looked, the way his muscles looked. He took a moment and ran his large hand down his fat round pecs, rock solid eight pack, stretching all the way down to his crotch area. He suddenly squeezed his growing cock and groaned..

“Grr, second puberty haha.. So what do you think sport..” Dad turned towards me “..your old dad, packing 300 pounds of muscle?”

He bounced his pecs, only this time he wasn’t looking at his muscles, he was looking at me. For a split second I saw my old dad, beneath that confident grin, a man who desperately needed approval. With Denise flaking out, all the money he’s spent, all his lifestyle changes, I guess it only made sense. I was the closest person in his life, and even though a part of me wanted him to slow down, my dad had never been happier. I paused for a second more, watching the confidence slip even more from my dads face. I knew I would regret it, I knew it was a bad idea, but the truth slowly filled my body like my own curious selfishness always did..

How could I say no to those muscles?

“..I think it would be incredible dad..” I smiled

“That’s great to hear son” He ruffled my hair

DING DONG

“He’s here!”..

Last edited by musclegod300; January 16th, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
0mgj00h4x (January 16th, 2013), 123m (January 13th, 2013), a0120690 (February 4th, 2013), aguamentii (January 14th, 2013), aldebaran (January 13th, 2013), amauiguy (January 20th, 2013), archer (January 13th, 2013), askyou1892 (January 17th, 2013), atbkv (January 16th, 2013), BB501s (January 18th, 2013), bearaf (January 29th, 2013), bearium (January 12th, 2013), bosso343 (January 14th, 2013), bpharv68 (January 18th, 2013), Braun1 (January 13th, 2013), chocomus (January 19th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (January 13th, 2013), curinga (January 16th, 2013), Darkraidude98 (February 3rd, 2013), daybird2 (February 18th, 2014), deano (January 19th, 2013), dickasauras (January 14th, 2013), dominicrue (January 14th, 2013), duk2112 (January 17th, 2013), Frankly (January 15th, 2013), Freaker!! (January 13th, 2013), gedeo (April 22nd, 2013), GTlifter (January 12th, 2013), Hanugumo (January 13th, 2013), hn6huS (January 12th, 2013), hypnnos (January 29th, 2013), iceman75 (January 12th, 2013), imfit (January 14th, 2013), jim-wpb (February 24th, 2013), jman250 (January 19th, 2013), JockStudBoy (January 13th, 2013), jtchef (January 16th, 2013), KASHAE (January 14th, 2013), kirakira (January 15th, 2013), littledude (January 13th, 2013), lonerangerm (January 17th, 2013), LtGort (January 14th, 2014), Lukullus (January 13th, 2013), makurra (January 13th, 2013), mario2007 (January 12th, 2013), mawkroy (January 13th, 2013), mguy (January 15th, 2014), milwmuscleguy (January 14th, 2013), mlbjock (January 13th, 2013), mordre_t (February 3rd, 2013), MrSerpent (January 30th, 2013), msclbldr (January 13th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (January 13th, 2013), muscular (January 13th, 2013), myoder (January 14th, 2013), navir (January 12th, 2013), nevertoobig (January 14th, 2013), njchris (January 12th, 2013), nnnrg (January 14th, 2014), okaywhatwhat (January 13th, 2013), Otaru_grower (January 14th, 2013), overusedclassic (January 16th, 2013), parabola56 (January 15th, 2014), porkyishly (May 9th, 2013), quadman (January 13th, 2013), Rarity (February 25th, 2013), reality779 (April 24th, 2013), rixxflix (January 13th, 2013), scarletic (January 16th, 2014), sexiscriptor (January 17th, 2013), skumbum (January 16th, 2014), slave4life (February 7th, 2013), sofladdd99 (April 26th, 2013), sonic260 (January 14th, 2013), sp00ner4 (January 16th, 2014), stringra1970 (January 13th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 25th, 2013), TheEd (January 13th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (August 30th, 2013), timaanv (January 13th, 2013), timberino (January 13th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (January 12th, 2013), toad687 (January 19th, 2013), Tundy (February 26th, 2013), Vapor_Ops (January 13th, 2013), vlad (January 13th, 2013), vlad.911 (February 23rd, 2013), Vortex010105 (January 14th, 2013), wantulots (January 17th, 2013), weaknobody (January 13th, 2013), WJL (January 13th, 2013), xboy (January 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Awesome!!!!

Words can't describe how AWESOME that story was. Seriously, if you had a website full of your stories, I would pay to read them. My head nearly exploded reading this.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
musclegod300 (January 13th, 2013)
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Really awesome story here, I loved how cocky the dad was, how much he enjoyed putting on a show for his son, and how he just wanted to get bigger, nothing was too big for this already enormous dad! I can't wait to read more mg300!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
mawkroy (January 13th, 2013), musclegod300 (January 15th, 2013)
  #4   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
*slack jawed, arm VERY tired, spent...*

yahoo: storyen
  #5   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2013, 10:27 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Oh yeah, I totally love such small boy/giant daddy stories!
Love to see this huge daddy getting ever more massive...

... and then his son gets to measure ALL his muscles... ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Lukullus For This Useful Post:
musclegod300 (January 15th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Freaker!!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 06:04 AM

Freaker!!
Dads should have cocks that inspire sons.
My goals are Abs 31, Chest 150, Arms 62, Forearms 44, Cock 33, calves 44, Thighs 100, weight >1500 lbs! Bench press 13500, Squat 10,000 lbs, jump with a backwards summersault 50' and spend 12 hours a day working out with a total body almost permanent pump while also worshipping my peers and being worshipped!
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:30 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
GRRRRRRREAT CHAPTER!!! Thanks!! An dyes I hoep Daddy grow bigger, and he used sterodis, it's normal and it's right!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:48 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
AWESOME CHAPTER!!! I think this one was the hottest yet, and still hints at better things to come. Here's hoping "dad" blows right past 300 and keeps going!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kymuscleboy For This Useful Post:
  #9   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2013, 07:41 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
awesome chapter!!! can't wait for the next!!! I hope 300lbs will be only the begining!!
  #10   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2013, 12:54 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
damn, you took your time, but it was well worth it!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #11   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Never Big Enough

Thanks guys for all the comments! Chapter 4 is in the works, hopefully it won't take six months like last time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
curinga (January 29th, 2013), hypnnos (January 29th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (January 29th, 2013)
  #12   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:37 AM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
It is not the best practice to one writer to tell another writer what to do, but I think that would be better that Dad doesn't become a complete arrogant bastard.

I mean, arrogant, yes. He has the right to be since everyone is in awe of him. We do want to see him above everyone else but not as a heartless guy that doesn't care if the girl he's being banging is in misery.

I think it's best that he comes to understand that his huge muscles are affecting everyone around him and that he still cares about them (and their sanity). I just think that's hotter that he is somewhat careful about showing off, that he is aware that a single flex of his muscles has big consequences for everyone else.
  #13   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:16 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Please don't change a thing!

musclegod300,

Your stories are....TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I hope you are not listening to any advice from us posters - it would be like ruining a work of art. Please post soon
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
musclegod300 (February 3rd, 2013)
  #14   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:52 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario2007 View Post
musclegod300,

Your stories are....TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I hope you are not listening to any advice from us posters - it would be like ruining a work of art. Please post soon
Totally agree with that! your style is awesome and the pace you character grow is just perfect! all you stories are great but this one is really something else! I can fell it's gonna be the most epic MG story I've ever read around here!

Keep great work!
musclegod300 (February 3rd, 2013)
  #15   Add to TheEd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:57 PM

TheEd is on a distinguished road
These guys are right. Don't change it because of us, only change if it makes it better.

I love this story. I was just wishing for him to be less meaner.
  #16   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:12 PM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Whennnnnnn?!!!!! :d

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  #17   Add to Darkraidude98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2013, 06:07 AM

Darkraidude98 is on a distinguished road
Any chance of this bein continue soon? I feel like I have been waiting a while semester! I love it though. Good work!
  #18   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Never Big Enough

Working on Chapter 4 right now guys! Having a full time job and writing isn't always the easiest lol. His growth is definitely going to start picking up. You will finally have a small growth scene in this next one
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
bigknux (February 24th, 2013), buckley_heath (April 21st, 2013), built_spill (February 24th, 2013), curinga (February 24th, 2013), kirakira (February 26th, 2013)
  #19   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Never Big Enough

Also thank you guys so much for the support. Saw all the "Thank You's", wow! I'm glad you are all enjoying the story. It definitely keeps me motivated.
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
buckley_heath (April 21st, 2013)
  #20   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:43 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I dunno. From the last paragraph of the story, this is something he (the dad) has wanted for a long time, but he's never been confident about it, and he craves approval from other people because he's never really gotten it. So, the 'meanness' is easily understood as him trying to act like the people he thinks of when he thinks of huge, powerful, muscular men.

It's not a bad thing to want him to find his center, where he's able to comfortably BE the biggest guy he wants to be, and still be appropriately gentle (or assertive, or dominant) given the circumstances and the people he's dealing with.

For his son and his lady, that would mean reassuring them that they're safe, that he loves them, that he's not scornful of them, and for his lady that he finds her desirable even though he's becoming a muscle monster.

In other words, it's entirely possible for him to show the man's growth and maturation in strength without contradicting the occasionally jerk-like action, as the guy has to learn how to behave Or not, if that's the direction MG300 chooses to take.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
sonic260 (February 25th, 2013)
  #21   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
It's hard to check my story for errors when I'm busy reading this one. So I blame you for everything that went wrong. HOW DARE YOU, TALK ABOUT RUUUUUDE!

In all seriousness though, this was a pretty nice read.

Also, nnnrg is right. Being a jerk does not necessarily mean one is actually a bad or totally selfish guy. For example, someone could stomp around and throw his weight around, but can still do morally good/acceptable things. I believe tv tropes labels that as "a jerk with a heart of gold" or some such. It's quite common, especially with good guys who are conceited. They are so involved in themselves that they do not notice they are harming others, so to rectify that, they do something selfless or nice. Sometimes the jerk part eventually falls away, sometimes it resurfaces from time to time. Either way is fine and is also something "realistic" that can be easily found in the real world.
  #22   Add to bigknux's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2013, 04:20 AM

bigknux is on a distinguished road
Here's to hoping for a part 4!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigknux For This Useful Post:
curinga (April 21st, 2013), dominicrue (April 23rd, 2013), kirakira (April 21st, 2013), thizz101 (April 23rd, 2013)
  #23   Add to jts's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:39 PM

jts is on a distinguished road
I agree, keep it up with this great series. Cant wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to jts For This Useful Post:
kirakira (April 24th, 2013)
  #24   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Never Big Enough

Hey guys! I'm still working on part 4, its just going very very slow. Can't dedicate to much time to it right now so I can only work on it in small patches. Maybe I'll post in two parts?
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (April 26th, 2013)
  #25   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300 View Post
Hey guys! I'm still working on part 4, its just going very very slow. Can't dedicate to much time to it right now so I can only work on it in small patches. Maybe I'll post in two parts?
Post it as you see fit. Don't worry about rushing the creative process~
  #26   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:05 AM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
More please more

*o* i want to see the friend and when HE HAVE SEX WITH HIS SON
  #27   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:32 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
will there be a part 4? i hope so!
  #28   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:11 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
I liked this story, too, and I've been hoping for more. Tell you what: if Musclegod300 doesn't post a part 4 by one year from his last post in this thread (which would be, what, May? Something like that) I will write and ask him for permission to write a continuation. (And if he grants me permission, I'll ask for the partial next section he says he finished already, so it will be as much his work as possible.)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
buckley_heath (January 14th, 2014), chocomus (January 15th, 2014), dominicrue (January 14th, 2014), duk2112 (January 15th, 2014), flamedelft (January 16th, 2014), GTlifter (January 14th, 2014), nevertoobig (January 19th, 2014), racecar (January 15th, 2014)
  #29   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:31 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
I liked this story, too, and I've been hoping for more. Tell you what: if Musclegod300 doesn't post a part 4 by one year from his last post in this thread (which would be, what, May? Something like that) I will write and ask him for permission to write a continuation. (And if he grants me permission, I'll ask for the partial next section he says he finished already, so it will be as much his work as possible.)
Great idea! Musclegod's a great writer, and he has a LOT of classic stories that I would love to see continued
  #30   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:31 PM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
I know he had a website with all of his stories all together but that has since gone away. Anyone have a list of his stories?
  #31   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2014, 04:57 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploder4 View Post
I know he had a website with all of his stories all together but that has since gone away. Anyone have a list of his stories?
Well, sort of.

You can get a list of all the stuff he posted here under that account by going to his user profile page, and finding the link in the "Statistics" section which says "Find all threads started by musclegod300". (As with most people who post stories here, there are very few new threads begun by musclegod300 which aren't stories.)

The problem, or problems, is that musclegod300 has posted under several accounts, some of which have been banned (because he posted underage stuff for a while), and which have been deleted from the system and therefore cannot be searched. (The stories are usually -- always? -- still there, they just no longer are linked with a user account.) One of his old accounts was soccerstud88, and I remember that there were at least 2 others, but I can't remember what they were. (For a while he was posting as HSMuscleBoy, although he wasn't that HSMuscleBoy.) I sort of recall following the link to his stories page, and I don't remember seeing anything on the list which hadn't been posted here, although I didn't go through item by item for comparison.
  #32   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2014, 09:05 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I liked the make-out scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to skumbum For This Useful Post:
tzeentch (January 19th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline