The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gogalicious's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2003, 07:15 AM

gogalicious
The Blond Farmboys - pt.2

Within seconds we heard a click and saw Tom and Tim enter from opposite sides covered from head to toe with black cloaks. When they got on the rugs they turned their backs to us and froze. We could hear the soft hum of a speaker and soon the music began.

It was the slow, deliberate trumpet call of the Superman theme. The music built up through its driving rhythmic crescendo. The tension mounted with the music as they stood motionless and covered in front of us.

Finally, just as the music exploded with a burst of trumpets, woodwinds and strings, their cloaks fell to the ground.

It is hard to describe now what I saw.

In looking back at the teenage years, it?s hard to describe those defining events that left you with no doubt about what ?turned you on.? You might remember the unbelievable rush of adrenaline that started your heart pounding. The effort to look nonchalant. But above all, the absolute need to stare open-eyed at what was before you.

They had on posing suits. Posing suits!
Their bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat and oil.

After their cloaks dropped, the opening theme spoke again. They remained motionless, as I had a chance to soak up the sight.

And they were fucking beautiful!

After the second musical climax ended, the first rhythmic crescendo began and they slowly began to move.

They slowly turned in opposite directions. My eyes didn?t know where to look. Their perfectly formed asses? Well-muscled back? Perfectly formed calves? And as they turned slowly other things were coming into view. The sweep of their thighs. The flatness of their stomachs. The thickness of their chests. The size of their............... oops, better not stare at that!

As the music approached its full statement of the main theme, the boys stood fully facing us. Legs slightly apart and arms slightly away from their sides. And a deadly serious look on their faces. The theme hit, and they struck a proud double biceps pose.

It was all I could do not to break into applause!
Their frown was replaced with a beaming smile. Tom?s reluctance was gone in the glory of the moment. As they held the pose I took in the awesome shape of their biceps. Tom?s struck me especially with an exceptional peak for his 13 years!

The second half of the theme sounded and they moved confidently to a side chest pose facing opposite sides. Tim?s chest seemed huge to me! Both of them had well-defined breaks between their pecs. And again, Tom?s biceps was especially impressive. (But this time because of the prominent vein that framed the sweep of the muscle.)

Again the tune struck and this time they punctuated it with a back double biceps shot. Their arms were still tremendous. But oh, my God! REAL back muscles! Their backs were furrowed with sinewy muscle! I noticed their lower back muscles that rippled on and off as they held the pose. And oh so near were their tightly shaped butts. The music was telling me that they were going to move to a new pose, but I wanted desperately for them to stop right there for a moment. (Or until my eyes froze..........)

They obeyed the music though and answered with a back lat spread. Years of daily farm labor had earned them wings of muscle. What 13 year old has that? It was in this pose that their bodies seemed the most different. Tim had more of a young Arnold-like physique (long and full) and Tom had something like a Franco Columbo one (fuller and rounder). (I was a bodybuilding fan as long back as I can remember.............)

The music entered a calm section. They then took turns posing. Tom did the first pose as Tim rested. (Which he needed as evidenced by his labored breathing!)

Tom started by pumping up and flexing his biceps in front of his body. I couldn?t believe the pump he had. The vein that ran down its length looked near to bursting. (And so did Tom after about 10 pumps.)

Tim took his turn then by running his finger along his abs. What a show off! He then slowly moved his right arms up and behind his head, and flexed his abs. He continued to stroke his six pack as he moved his torso around to let all the muscles of his upper body have their moment.

When it came his turn, Tom did the same thing that Tim did, except with his thighs! He caressed his unflexed thigh to let the sight of his beautiful formed thighs linger. Then he actually began shaking them back and forth 4 or 5 times before flexing them into hardness. He repeated this a couple times before Tim cut him off.

Tim then turned around. He waited for a couple of seconds until I thought he didn?t know what he was gonna do. Then he reached down to his posing shorts, arranged them so that the material ran down between his cheeks, and did a back double biceps with his butt exposed! Fucking unbelievable! And before I knew what to think, he re-flexed the pose with his ass flexed!!!! I kid you not!!!!!! A pose which up until now had been my favorite became truly stunning with the addition of his diamond-hard butt. Needless to say, the pic of him in this pose will endure in my mind forever...............

Before I knew it the music changed again and he readjusted his trunks. The music had become wildly exciting. The boys responded by staging a mini-posedown! Same poses. Different poses. Muscle versus muscle. They were totally into it! It was no longer about showing off for us. It was an exuberant celebration of their young manhood! Their sweat-covered chests heaved as they flexed pose after pose. Their eager faces were almost giddy with excitement.

And just when they reached a frenzy of excitement the music returned to the main theme. They slapped each other on the backs in an acknowledgement of each others physiques, turned back to us and finished the song with a series of 3 poses. Double biceps versus side chest. Abs versus back double biceps. Front lat spread versus back lat spread.
Then they stopped.

The music was driving to its climax as they both stood in a semi-relaxed bodybuilding pose, savoring the anticipation. And just as the music could gain no more momentum, they planted one of their feet slightly forward ground out a savage most-muscular. They strained mightily as the final chords pounded to completion and silence filled the room. And yet they continued flexing. Their faces reddened, sweat streamed down their faces and every sinew stuck out in bold relief as climax to their display of young boymuscle. After about 5 or 6 seconds, Tim relaxed out of sheer exhaustion and Tom followed suit. They then both collapsed, spent from their exertion.

Tell me what you think.....................
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2005, 09:37 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Really cool. It was realistic probably because it was true. Some times continuous growth gets boring and you want to hear the real stuff.
  #3   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 12:26 PM

Hey do you have any other stories about these guys
  #4   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 10:19 PM

If you don't mind, id like to do my own story using these guys

Quick Reply