The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to OUstud82's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2003, 08:07 PM

OUstud82
Send a message via AIM to OUstud82 Send a message via Yahoo to OUstud82
college guy just starting out... help me get big!!

Hey all,

I'm a pretty good looking 20yo guy (soon to be 21) that has always been looking to get "the perfect body." I started working out a couple years ago and stopped after about a month. I started back up again last year and stopped after 2 months. I have been working out 3-4 times a week for the last 6 weeks and I don't see any signs that i will quit anytime soon. I am 5 feet 7 (or 8) inches tall, and when i started i weighed 137 pounds. This week i weigh about 144. Of course, as with anyone, weight fluctuates throughout the day and week depending on when you eat, work out, etc... needless to say, i've gained a solid 6 or 7 pounds. (goal is 175 to 185)

Problem is, I don't see any difference in the way i look (maybe a modest difference in the arms), and i gained almost all of that 6 or 7 pounds in the first 4 weeks. I know i am talking about a very short period of time here, but I want to stay motivated and to see consistent gains.

I would love to have someone who is in great physical shape (preferebly but not neccesarily under 30) to talk to, share experiences and progress with, and get tips from so that i can stay motivated and eventually be that guy that never puts his shirt on

Please IM me on AIM/AOL at OUstud82, or on Yahoo at OUkid82. Thanks in advance to all you guys who want to help me out!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cavemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2003, 10:16 AM

cavemuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to cavemuscle
OKC bodybuilder here

Hey buddy- PM me or send a message to me sealforvr on yahoo IM

I work out at the weight room and have Brandon at Max Muscle as my trainer. sounds like you need diet and supplement guidance!

and I need a workout buddy!

Drop me a line or give me a shout!

Brock

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options