The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.13 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:22 AM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
*NEW* Second Chance- Part 6 with links to 1-5

Foreword: I apologise for not doing this sooner, life can be a distraction as you all know. I hope you enjoy the continuation of this story, I appreciate all the feedback, if it wasn't for your encouragement there may not have been part 6!

-- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 -- Part 4 -- Part 5 --

Part 6

The combination of puberty, intense workouts, eating big and a rabid motivation to grow more was like being on the most potent of steroids. It was as if my body had finally become aware that I was forcing it to grow and it was now co-operating. When I wasn't lifting I was eating, when I wasn't eating, I was thinking about when I'd eat or lift next. My body had no choice but to grow.

Michael was the only guy at school who I knew worked out as well, some of the others were fit from playing sport, but none of them showed any sign of lifting, at least not yet.

Thinking about this would always make me suddenly go into overdrive. I knew that it was inevitable I would overtake them all with the way I was lifting and eating.

I started to amuse myself at school by creating a list of every guy in my year. There were 120 of them in total. I began to rank them all in order of muscular development, with Michael being number 1 and many of the athletic guys taking up the other top spots. Shane ranked at 90 on my list and James was 84. I would have ranked myself in the bottom 3 somewhere between 118-120 at the begining of the year.

I was beginning to realise that even the modest amount of growth in the last 2 months since school started let me leap frog through the ranks. 3 weeks ago when I first started the list I had myself placed at rank 95, having already taken over the most pitifully weak. But in the last 2 weeks of intense training alone I started to rank myself in the mid 80s.

At every opportunity I would find the person who was ranked 1 spot above me and determine whether I had surpassed them yet or not. I was now at rank 85 and the next person was James.

It was easy to surpass Shane who was at 90 because even though he was taller than me, he was just thin and had no musculature whatsoever. James on the other hand, being chubbier it was harder to tell.

I decided to make my analysis at lunch time.

"You need to get Starcraft already, you don't know what you're missing out on hey" said James, who continued to chomp down on his packet of potato chips.

"Yeah, we were thinking of going over to my house this weekend to play it. We can try and pass the single player cos it's really hard, you guys can even stay the night." Shane said enthusiastically.

Stay the night? More than a whole day of gaming? I won't be able to workout if I go and I know they're just gonna eat junk the whole time I thought.

"I can't this weekend" I lied, "I have a family thing on."

"Oh that sucks" Shane said genuinely disappointed. "We can do it the week after then maybe?"

"Nah it's okay, you guys can still do it without me, I think I'll buy the game first before I play with you guys." I had already played that game to death.

"Yeah good idea." James continued his discussion about Starcraft with Shane while I pretended to listen. Really though I was sizing up James to see how I compared.

The more I scanned his physique the more it became apparent to me there was no competition. There was no visible musculature anywhere, he was all puppy fat without the hint of any foundation underneath. I moved in slightly closer and subtley compared my arm with his, his wasn't even that much bigger but mine had the hint of definition while his had nothing.

I concluded I was now 84th on the list.

By the end of the first term I now had myself ranked at 73, having overtaken 11 more guys in 2 weeks. There was still no comments from anyone at school at my increasing size, but I could have sworn there were a few occassions where some of the guys I had overtaken were doing the odd double-take or prolonged stare.

The break from school was essentially 2 to 3 weeks of uninterrupted intense muscle growth. I couldn't wait to return to see if anyone had noticed my growth.

My whole body now had a muscular structure to it now. My pecs were now taking shape with a new thickness to them that I would absent mindedly flex and unflex at random times or tense and press into the muscle with my fingers through my shirt. I even had a nice separation down the middle of my pecs.

My back and shoulders had grown a lot too, muscles capped my shoulders with the slightest movement showing off the striations. The growth in my back and chest had made all my shirts fit a lot more snugly since they were all baggy to begin with. The growth made me broaden out noticeably and it even made me look older. I also had quite effortlessly developed my abs to the point they were clearly visible even when I wasn't flexing.

The obvious growth continued through to my legs which were now much thicker than they once were, I could no longer fit comfortably into one of my jeans because of how incredibly tight they got around my upper thigh and even around my glutes which had grown too. The feeling of having the denim grip so tightly around my growing leg muscles made me instantly hard. Now every time I do leg day I wear the same jeans afterwards to feel incredibly tight they were getting. This was usually followed by an intense jack off session to satiate my muscle lust.

My arms however were my favourite of the lot, it almost felt as if overnight they had ticked over from being normal-ish to undeniably muscular. When I flexed the bicep balled up to something hard and tangible, they had great shape and were visibly muscular even when I wasn't flexing. They were also much more vascular and after I worked out I was starting to see the beginnings of the vein that runs along the bicep.

Saturday was the next Dungeons and Dragons session at Rachel's house. She had set up bean bags for us to sit on which surrounded the game map which was littered with more minuature figurines. Even though I was now a muscle obsessed workout freak, I still loved to play this game and within moments I had slipped into the fantasy world with my friends again.

As the Dungeon Master, Rachel had masterminded a scenario where our trio of Warlock, Ranger and Fighter were cornered by hordes of undead monsters which had been raised from the dead by a nefarious Necromancer.

"I will use Eldritch Blast on that Skeleton there" Shane said, pointing to one of the many figurines of a skeleton wielding a shield and sword. After throwing his dice and declaring his damage as 25, Rachel declared the Skeleton was cremated and removed it from play.

"I will use Twin Strike" declared James, pointing out the two Zombies his Ranger was about to prodigiously strike with two arrows fired from the one bow. After determining his dice roll, Rachel declared one had been blinded by being shot in the eye, while the other was now pinned to a nearby tree, both suffering heavy damage.

"Nice one!" said Shane, "Yeah, nice" I concurred.

"Duncan your turn" Rachel advised.

"Okay, I'll use Crushing Blow on that skele- "

"Whoa stop!" interrupted Shane "What is THAT?" Shane was now pointing directly at the triceps on my outstretched arm which were now incidentally flexing while i was pointing out my next target in the game.

I was stunned and didn't know what to say. "uh.. "

"Duncan is that muscle?"

"Wow Duncan is buff!"

"When did you get muscles like that?"

"Look he's got muscles everywhere on his arm"

"And there are veins everywhere"

"Have you been working out or something?"

"I thought he was getting bigger"

"Flex your arm for us!"

The barrage of comments was overwhelming. To go from never having even received one comment like that in my life to receiving multiple in seconds left me speechless.

I started to blush, lowering my head, shrugging off the idea of flexing.

"C'mon man lets see it!" egged on James.

But I was thinking like the old Duncan, the weak Duncan who would have been completely embarassed if he was asked to flex and display his complete lack of muscles. But I was becoming someone else now, someone who wanted everyone to see his muscles grow.

I pushed up the sleeve and flexed as hard as I could, the bicep bulged impressively and the tricep filled out the bottom showing off my hard earned muscle.

"Whoa.."

"Holy Crap it's huge!"

"This is crazy"

Rachel, who had remained mostly silent with mouth slightly open leaned over and grabbed the arm holding onto it for only a second before recoiling.

"It's so hard.. and warm" she gasped, before grabbing it a second time to confirm the experience. I flexed even harder the second time while she groped it.

"Feel it!" she said as she slowly pulled away, urging the others to try.

James and Shane took turns feeling the flexed arm. Everytime they made more comments I just responded with a grin and a laugh.

"So do you have pecs and abs as well?" asked Shane.

"Feel" I said. Flexing my pecs hard and prodding my finger on my shirt covering the muscle inviting them to do the same.
In a totally bizarre display, all three of them started poking my flexed chest feeling how hard it was to dent, with both Shane and James testing the same action on themselves to compare, realising there was no comparison.

"Wow"

"You can feel the muscle through his shirt"

"I don't have anything like that"

I then finally finished off the display with a casual shirt lift displaying my abs.

"You're ripped man!"

"Look at those six pack abs!"

"So what's the deal then?" James asked, the game had now been thoroughly forgotten about and all attention was now on my muscles.

"Where did all these muscles come from?" he continued.

"I've been working out, yeah" I said still slightly uneasy about suddenly being in the spotlight.

"Why?" asked Shane.

The directness of the question surprised me and I couldn't think of a straight answer at first.

"It's something I've wanted to get into y'know" it sounded dumb in my head, I felt dumb even saying it. But my friends were still looking at me in awe so apparently it didn't matter.

"Cool"

"Yeah that's awesome"

Rachel was still speechless.

"Anyway, I use Crushing Blow on that Skeleton there.." I said returning back to the game.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to qzxkj For This Useful Post:
Aleutrius (January 17th, 2013), amauiguy (January 17th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (January 20th, 2013), BB501s (January 18th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (October 5th, 2013), convolution (February 1st, 2013), dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), fleXodus (February 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (January 17th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 17th, 2013), henhu (October 5th, 2013), hickeyedmund (January 31st, 2013), hn6huS (January 17th, 2013), imfit (January 17th, 2013), Jaekel (January 17th, 2013), Kurisu (January 17th, 2013), lefortremi (January 31st, 2013), m1323fj (January 28th, 2013), mario2007 (January 31st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 17th, 2013), mlbjock (January 17th, 2013), monstarmaster (January 31st, 2013), muscle16a (January 17th, 2013), musclebro246 (January 17th, 2013), muscular (February 1st, 2013), Neonando (October 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (October 3rd, 2013), nvb2 (January 17th, 2013), polomuscle (August 18th, 2013), rododoro3 (June 26th, 2013), sierraca (October 7th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (August 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 17th, 2013), The Pecman (October 5th, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 14th, 2013), timaanv (February 2nd, 2013), tincanjunk (September 23rd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 3rd, 2013), tonybits (October 3rd, 2013), vga518 (January 17th, 2013), worshipper (October 5th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (January 17th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:35 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
All I can say is welcome back! This is a lovely addition to the story I'm wondering where it shall go.

#3   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 06:55 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice! Reminds me of my time at college (both attending and teaching). Seems as time marches on more and more nerds/geeks get into being big and jacked as much as being D&D and Magic players.
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Nice! Reminds me of my time at college (both attending and teaching). Seems as time marches on more and more nerds/geeks get into being big and jacked as much as being D&D and Magic players.
Agreed! When it comes to being competitive, the geeks and brainiacs are just as competitive as the jocks or anyone else! If it comes to building muscle, I can totally see a guy comparing himself to all his buds.
  #5   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:27 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Cool move on Duncan's part.
He didn't make a lot out of it and that way
he'll keep his friends.
Great story, Man.
Keep Writing.

MD
  #6   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:53 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
Great to see this story back again. A nice continuation, looking forward to the next part!
  #7   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:35 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Thanks for bringing this back man. Can't wait for more.
  #8   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 03:32 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
How great to see one of my favorite unfinished stories get continued.

Part-6 is just perfect! thanks!!

(makes me feel bad that I still haven't completed my unfinished story
  #9   Add to wantlowballs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:23 PM

wantlowballs is on a distinguished road
love it! keep it coming!
The Following User Says Thank You to wantlowballs For This Useful Post:
mario2007 (January 31st, 2013)
  #10   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:13 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for continuing...

Nice story. Looking forward to part 7.
  #11   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:34 PM

GlitzPianoman
Thank you for continuing this! It was one of my favourites!
  #12   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM

GlitzPianoman
Any word on when the next chapter will come out? I know it's only been a week since this one was released, but I'm eager to see where it goes.
  #13   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2013, 07:00 AM

GlitzPianoman
Hey, I'm just wondering if you're planning on continuing this story at all. I've been dying to know what happens next!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlitzPianoman For This Useful Post:
mario2007 (October 3rd, 2013), rododoro3 (October 3rd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 3rd, 2013), WJL (October 4th, 2013)
  #14   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2013, 03:56 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Congrats! Glad to see the story back. A shower room scene would be appreciated!
  #15   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2013, 10:05 AM

GlitzPianoman
The last chapter was posted back in January. I was mostly just wondering if the story was going to be continued.
  #16   Add to TheRiddler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM

TheRiddler is on a distinguished road
I am very eager to read more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size