The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2006, 10:40 AM

sl97aq
Here's version 2 of Andrew Part 2

ANDREW CHAPTER 2: STEVE?S JEALOUSY

It was June of 2005, the last day of Grade Eleven exams for Andrew.
Andrew stepped out of the examination gym and found Steve waiting for him.
?Hey man, how?s it going?? Steve greeted Andrew.
?That depends on what ?it? is,? Andrew grinned. ?If you?re talking about my last exam, I just aced it!?
?Will it be a 90 like the last two?? Steve asked, grinning.
?Just because I got 90s on my last two, doesn?t mean I will on this one,? Andrew reminded him. ?But I wouldn?t be surprised if I do,? he added with a big grin.
?Good for you,? Steve commended him. ?So, what are you up to now??
?About 700 pounds,? Andrew lied, hoping to keep his true bench-press secret.
?That?s not exactly what I meant,? Steve said, covering his shock at what he thought was Andrew?s true strength. ?I meant, where are you heading now??
?To the gym,? Andrew replied, ?to see if I can top 700 pounds today.?
?I?ll come with you,? Steve decided. ?I could use some workout time, while we wait for Carrie and Sarah. They won?t be done their exams for two hours yet, since they just started them.?
Steve followed Andrew through the gym doors into the locker room, where they got changed.
?Whoa man!? Steve exclaimed. ?You?re going to burst out of your t-shirt any day now! You?ll have to get a larger one soon!?
?That?s the idea,? Andrew declared, grinning and flexing his bicep at the same time. ?Are you ready to start working out now??
?Yes I am,? Steve replied. ?Let?s go.?
So Andrew led the way to the Welcome Desk, where Phil Parker was waiting.
?Hey big guy,? Phil greeted Andrew. ?Working out today??
?I work out every day,? Andrew reminded him. ?But not always here.?
?Well, have fun,? Phil said, as Andrew and Steve swiped their membership cards through the scanner.
?Thanks man,? Andrew said over his shoulder, as he and Steve walked into the weight room. ?We will.?
Once they got into the weight room, Andrew and Steve started stretching.
?So what weight will you start at: 700 pounds?? Steve asked.
?I guess I could come down to that for a while,? Andrew replied without thinking.
Then he realized he had given away his true strength. He looked over at Steve and noticed the shocked look on Steve?s face.
?What, you don?t think I can do it?? Andrew sneered. ?Just watch this, and be amazed!?
Andrew went over to the bench press rack and loaded 700 pounds onto the bar. Then he loaded 20 more pounds onto each side and lay down on the bench. With Steve behind him, he lay down on the bench and began pushing the loaded bar up one rep at a time. By the time he reached 15 reps, he had to stop. Andrew stood up and looked over at Steve.
?How was that?? Andrew asked Steve, grinning. ?Didn?t think I could do it, did you??
?Wow!? Steve gasped in amazement. ?That was amazing! You?re way too strong!?
?Thanks man!? Andrew thanked him, slapping Steve on the shoulder.
?Oww!? Steve yelled. ?Hey, watch it man! That hurt!?
?I thought I did it lightly,? Andrew stated. ?I?m sorry man.?
?That?s okay,? Steve assured him, a bit scared of Andrew?s strength, even when it was displayed accidentally. ?I guess it?s my turn now.?
?Yes it is,? Andrew agreed. ?Are you ready for me to spot you??
?Yes, I?ll probably need one, won?t I?? Steve snapped, as he took 100 pounds off each end of the bar. ?Are you trying to rub it in or something??
?Calm down man,? Andrew urged him. ?I didn?t mean anything by it.?
?I know,? Steve sighed. ?But it?s been so long since we worked out together. You have obviously grown a lot stronger since then. I fell like I?m being left behind.?
?I?m the one who?s behind, behind you that is,? Andrew stated, trying to be funny.
?That?s funny man,? Steve laughed, as he lay down. ?Thanks for making me laugh.?
Andrew stood behind Steve, holding his hands under the bar as Steve bench pressed 540 pounds for 10 reps. Steve was panting on the last rep and Andrew had to help him put the bar back in place.
?I need to get in better shape,? Steve gasped, putting his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. ?I am nowhere near as strong as you.?
?That?s okay,? Andrew assured him. ?You?re still the strongest in the school next to me. Maybe one day you will match my strength.? I?d better not tell him I can bench more than 740, he thought to himself. Steve would get really jealous if he knew my true strength. ?Are you ready for the bicep curls now??
?Do I look ready?? Steve snapped in exasperation, still breathing heavily from exertion. ?Why don?t you go first?? He?s so strong, but he?s not on anything, Steve thought. How does he do it? ?I should be okay once you?re done.?
Andrew sat down on the bench with the 100 pound barbells he had picked up from the weight rack. He began bicep curls slowly, working his way slowly up to 100.
?These are way too light,? Andrew complained, not even breathing hard. ?I can do 200 pounds at home, and they limit me to 10 reps.? He looked over and saw Steve scowling. ?I did it again, didn?t I?? Andrew realized. ?I reminded you of my greater strength without thinking. Well, I guess it is your turn now. Are you ready??
?I couldn?t possible get up to 20 reps with barbells that heavy!? Steve snapped. ?Just how do you suggest I match your strength??
?You don?t have to match my strength,? Andrew reminded him. ?You?re strong enough for football already.?
?Why do you keep showing me up anyway?? Steve snapped in exasperation. ?How am I supposed to get my football scholarship with you snapping them all up? You don?t even need one anyway! You have a rich daddy to pay your way for you! Must be nice: not having to go into debt like the rest of us!?
Andrew just stood there, amazed at Steve?s jealousy, which had seemed to come out of nowhere.
?Maybe I?d better leave now,? he decided, ?before you say something else you might regret. I?ll talk to you later, when you?re not so upset.?
?You can?t shut me up by walking away!? Steve yelled at his back, too scared to try to stop him. ?I?ll shut you up when I exceed your strength!?
?You want to shut someone up, try yourself!? Andrew snapped. ?Have fun without a spotter!?
He stormed out of the gym, walking past Phil as if he weren?t there. Once he was outside, he leaned up against the school wall, seething with rage.
I need to break something! He thought to himself, before I explode. How dare that little creep take a shot at me and my father like that!
Andrew ran past the gym, out to the forest behind the school and ended up at the top a ravine. He stood beside a tall dead tree that must have been 100 feet high.
?That will do,? Andrew decided. ?No one down there will get hurt if I knock this tree over. It should be a perfect outlet and strength test all in one!?
Andrew leaned against the tree and pushed at it with all his strength. His biceps and shoulders bulged, his veins stood out, and Andrew?s face turned red with the effort. The tree cracked and began to lean towards the ravine.
?Harder!? Andrew screamed. ?Come on, snap like a twig, you stupid tree!?
He pushed with one final effort and the tree did snap like a twig, tumbling down the leafy slope of the ravine. Andrew watched it roll back and forth at the bottom.
?Yeah!? he yelled. ?Now that?s power! Who needs a chainsaw with me around??
He took a couple of breaths to calm down and headed back to the school.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options