The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2006, 11:21 PM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
Altered Reality - Day 1

A L T E R E D
R E A L I T Y

DAY 1:

Chad gazed across the quad, barely noticing a group of hot sorority chicks on their way to class. He sat at the cafeteria table, absentmindedly munching on some fries and contemplating the strange behavior of his roomate. Timmy was always a freaky little shit from day one, but this last week was over the top wierd. Several times Chad caught him with his nose buried in an ancient looking book, reciting chants in some foreign language. It wasn't unusual for the geek to be studying, but this particular book was bound in leather with strange symbols on the cover. The little prick was probably into some sort of Satanic or cult shit.

"Dude, snap out of it." The thud of a french fry on his forehead brought his surroundings back in focus. "We were talking about the Denver game yesterday."

Chad's buddies were sitting around the table, shoveling in food and immersed in recapping plays and stats. Normally football and chicks were the only topics that interested him, but today he was increasingly preoccupied with his roomate. "Sorry ladies, I'm gonna bail," Chad announced as he stood up from the table and left. He decided it was finally time to talk with the dean.

Heading across the quad, Chad paid little attention to the crowds of students around him. People naturally cleared a path for his hulking 6'-8", 300lb mass. Instead of his usual routine of scanning the crowd for the hottest babes, Chad was considering what he would say to the dean. He should have had this conversation at the start of the semestar. But frankly, he was rarely in his dorm room. Despite his mom's insistance that he stay on campus, he spent most of his time at frat row or with the chicks he was boning. And besides, Timmy could easily write his papers and take care of his homework this way.

Of course, that arrangement seemed fine until he caught the little homo jacking off to one of his football portraits last month. "You want a taste of this muscle, you little faggot," Chad yelled as he threw Timmy into a headlock, choking off his air supply and punching him hard in the gut before he passed out. Since then, Chad taunted him every chance he got, hoping he'd just leave on his own. Now it was time for a more direct approach.

Fortunately, the dean was not only a friend of the family, he was also a diehard supporter of the school's football program. As Chad left the dean's office, he felt reassured that within a day or two, his freaky gay roomate would be reassigned another dorm room and a fellow jock would take his place. Still, Timmy seemed to preoccupy his thoughts the rest of the day.

That evening, Chad returned to the dorms to find Heather waiting for him downstairs. With little discussion, he brought her up to the room and she proceeded to take off his pants and give him head. As she was sliding up and down his 10" pole, Chad noticed Timmy coming out of the adjoining bathroom holding the leather bound book. Without a second glance, Heather returned to her work, familiar with ignoring the repulsive roomate. Chad, however, was so distracted by him and his book that he barely noticed the expert nobber Heather was administering. Yet, rather than tell Timmy to get the fuck out, Chad found himself unable to command Timmy to do anything, like he normally would. Out of reflex, Chad came and Heather looked disappointed that he was done so quickly. Undaunted, she proceeded to lift his shirt and kiss his 8-pack abs.

"Listen babe, let's call it a night. I'm feeling kinda outta it for some reason."

"Um...sure.....no problem," she stammered, clearly unaccustomed to being rejected like this. As she was opening the door to leave, Timmy quietly said, "next time, you can do me."

"Ha! In your dreams, you freak," she responded as she shut the door behind her.

Chad pulled up his pants and glared at his roomate across the room. Timmy stood 5'-6" tall, with a skinny frame of about 120lbs. His disheveled hair was a muddy brown and his spectacled face was unremarkable, neither ugly nor attractive. Normally hunched over with bad posture, tonight he stood straight and proud, announcing "Things are going to change around here."

Chad stood up and stepped towards his roommate. "Oh? How's that...," he intended to add "faggot" but decided not to.

Standing adjacent, the differences between the two roommates was striking. Timmy was less than half Chad's weight and was eye level to his nipples, requiring him to look up to make eye contact. "You'll find out soon enough." He brushed past his brooding roommate and collapsed into bed, opening the ancient book to a bookmarked page.

Chad couldn't believe how bold the little fucker was acting tonight. Normally he was too intimidated to say much of anything, yet here he was, getting fresh with one of his girls and making mysterious threats. Even stranger was the fact that Chad was actively resisting every urge to sock the bastard in the face.

Frustrated, he threw himself on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. As he was mulling over the events of the day, he heard what sounded like incantations being whispered by hundreds of voices. Unable to move, he felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. Just before he lost consciousness, he felt as though his energy was being drained from him....as though....he were shrinking.
Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2006, 12:21 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Already like where this is going. When can we expect to see part two?

(I'm not just a overly verbose writer, I'm a voracious reader!)

-X-
Thanks
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2006, 07:50 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
An excellent beginning. Now please continue!
Thanks
  #4   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:04 PM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
My my my

My word.

This is definitely working out to be one hot classic. The whole voo-doo genre is my favourite and almost obsession. This is highlighted in my all time favourite story Roommate. Voo-doo vengence is difficult and rare to carry out in this form given the preparation required. I can piece together all sorts of plot diversions in my ride to work with the steps leading up to the effects... drifting around all types of scenerios. So, this story in turn will have me pre-occupied for the next few days.

So, the actual spell cast is a major turnon. Dragging out the spell cast in fits and spurts with not all together good result gets my mind rolling in whicked plot ideas. I like to see the alpha male fight back in awkward defense to throw off the casting spell. This can be mentally as in pitching for the final game showdown with the stern concentration. Or, the fight can be physical. Yet, the mind over muscle drama leads to further undue ego torture.

The metaphysics is beyond comprehension for the jock. He's still in the persona of his hot alpha male status and is fighting the unknown of having himself emasculated in some form.

So, the inevitable results highlighted by the awkwardness of the receiver is mind numbing. This can be the simplest acts like the skinny boy viewing the results in the posing mirror of the former jocks room, wearing the 2xist icon underwear, working out in the trainers speedo with the collegiate logo on the back, having a very odd waxing on the newly form body.... anything which exposes the newly acquired male body in odd ways to feel out the fantasy of the obsessed new kid on the block. ... being able to wear those worn addidas always seen on the field by the jock.... the feel of being able to fill out the shoes as one slides them into the forbidden soles.

Thanks for your effort....
Thanks
  #5   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2006, 03:44 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Awesome.

blackbird,

It's been a little while since I've seen a story like this that I've liked. I'm excited to see where you go with your story. Like speedoTrap, I'm a big fan of the genre, although I'm more interesting in watching the dynamics of change between the idol and the worshipper. It's hot to think about what will happen once Timmy is the tall, hot stud and Chad is the tiny guy.

I'm hoping this change won't happen all at once. Onc of my favorite parts of X's "The Roommate" series was the fact that Dane had to adjust to his changed height/weight/musculature and watch all of his classmates, like Phil, Jason, Trevor, and Jimmy, become aware of his diminished size. There's something so intensely hot in watching someone get big or shrink and describing/picturing how their perceptions of their surroundings change and how their relationships with others change also.

Mmmm. I'm looking forward to this!
Thanks
  #6   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2006, 06:26 PM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
Thanks guys. This is my first time writing a story like this. Good to know it's being well received.

It's probably obvious that I was inspired a lot by "The Roommate". Dane's transformation was a real turn on for me as well. Since there are far too few stories of that type, I thought I'd contribute one myself, but with a more condensed timeline.

I'll post Day 2 tonight. It'll pick up steam as we go, trust me.
Thanks
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2006, 07:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! You definately got MY attention! Kudo's on your first story, and you already have several comments!

Keep up the good work! I bet your story is just as much fun to read, as it has been to write, for you. Keep it up!

Rex
  #8   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2006, 06:26 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird
Thanks guys. This is my first time writing a story like this. Good to know it's being well received.

It's probably obvious that I was inspired a lot by "The Roommate". Dane's transformation was a real turn on for me as well. Since there are far too few stories of that type, I thought I'd contribute one myself, but with a more condensed timeline.

I'll post Day 2 tonight. It'll pick up steam as we go, trust me.
I really like that you've already taken the story and made it your own, man... plus, it's already hot.

-X-
Thanks
  #9   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2006, 05:32 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Yay! Great start!

Please keep going!
[/COLOR]

Thanks