The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to omfgmuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2013, 07:10 AM

omfgmuscles is on a distinguished road
Deep Focus Part 3:

Alone in the hotel room with a pumped up, ripped to fucking hell amateur bodybuilder, our intrepid cameraman is ready to get up close and personal. Just HOW up close and personal, however, remains to be seen...

DEEP FOCUS PART 3

I trained the camera on Andy?s bulging pecs, shaking slightly from nervous anticipation. Come on, get it together, I told myself. ?OK,? I started nervously. ?Ummmm...?. My mind completely blanked.

Don?t get me wrong, it?s not that I didn?t know what I wanted to see. On the contrary, my mind reeled with possibilities of what I?d want to see from this ripped from head to toe and shredded to fucking fuckety FUCK gorgeous young bodybuilder. My hesitation stemmed from the fear of Andy getting turned off by my unabashed lust (even though not 10 minutes earlier I?d literally jizzed in my pants from placing a single hand on his uber-striated lower back). In retrospect, it?s hard to explain. Maybe I just couldn?t believe what was happening wouldn?t come with a price or something. Maybe I just kept waiting for ?reality? to set in, and that at any moment I would wake up from this (wet) dream I was having. All I know is that I was a fucking bundle of nerves and could barely hold the camera straight.

I cleared my throat and tried not to blush as I gave Andy?s jacked up body a once-over. ?Hmm. Do you want to...show me your...I dunno, what do you think??

Andy sighed. ?OK,? he said, sounding faintly frustrated. ?That?s it. Put the camera down.? Oh, fuck, I thought. My stomach dropped into my stomach and I swallowed hard. That?s it. I fucked it up. The stars fucking aligned to make this moment happen, and I squandered it. Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

?No, sorry,? I started. ?Um. Maybe some...maybe you can show your quads a little--?

?Nope,? he interrupted, walking toward me, waving his hand dismissively. ?No more camera.? He was close now, so close that I could see his pretty green eyes staring at me intensely as he gently but firmly gave my chest a little shove back, pushing me back into a chair so that I was sitting upright. ?Not until you LOOSEN UP, BUDDY.?

Andy then pulled up a chair and sat across from me, still clad in nothing but his posers yet sitting with his legs crossed, hands clasped together on his knee as though sitting across from a colleague at a business meeting. Even in this completely relaxed state, his pumped up muscles BULGED through his skin. I couldn?t help but stare at his gigantic quad which, pushed against his other quad, absolutely BALLOONED into a twitching mess of thick veins snaking up to his packed posers. Without flexing one iota, Andy?s abs and pecs were still deeply cut and striated. I felt that familiar warm fluid dripping from my cock against my leg as Andy addressed me.

?What, do you think I?m gonna beat you up or something??

?No, well, I mean...? I started.

Andy grinned mischeviously. ?What, you want me to beat you up??
I chuckled nervously. ?No. No, I don?t want that. I?m just...I?ve never been in this kind of situation and I don?t want to...freak you out, or gross you out, or whatever...?

Andy shook his head, laughing. ?Freak me out?? No way, buddy--you?re a fucking FIND.?

My heart started racing. ?I am??

?Fuck yeah! Not every day I run into a little muscle addict who appreciates all my hard work.? His cheeky grin dimmed for a moment. ?It works both ways, you know.?

I didn?t. ?Hm??

?I definitely freak people out, man. Maybe even gross them out. Not everyone can handle this,? he continued, making his striated pecs dance up and down for a moment. ?But the difference between you and me is that I really don?t GIVE a fuck--and you shouldn?t either!?

I felt my face redden as I blushed mightily. ?OK, you?re right,? I said, feeling (somewhat) empowered by the muscle beast?s encouraging words. ?From now on, I?m not gonna give a fuck.?

Andy eyed me skeptically from across the coffee table. ?Not buying it.?

I tried not to smile as I continued, mustering more bravado this time. ?It?s true,? I said, sitting up straighter. ?I don?t GIVE a fuck.?

Andy sat up straight too to mirror me. ?You don?t give a WHAT? I can?t hear you, pipsqueak.?

At this point I looked him straight in the eye. ?I said...I.don?t.give.a.FUCK.? Andy?s eyes gleamed with encouragement as he egged me on a bit more.

?A fuck about what??

My answer was immediate: ?About how much I fucking love muscles...YOUR muscles, Andy.? My heart jumped as I realized this was the first time I?d said his name.

At this, Andy grinned even wider. Still sitting, he slowly brought both biceps up into the familiar double-bi I?d seen a few times now. ?Which muscles?? He asked, feigning innocence. ?These muscles?? He made sure to pump them up and down teasingly as he continued staring.

I felt my mouth hanging open as I took in the few of his bowling ball biceps bouncing beautifully. I moaned as I observed a single thick as fuck vein running along his marble-hard biceps. ?Yes, those,? I whispered.

Andy flexed harder now, grunting slightly with the effort. ?Whatcha? like about them? How big they are??

?Yeah and how....? I trailed off.

Andy raised his eyebrows at me, suggesting I complete the thought. ?How...?

I gulped and went for it. ?How...hard...they are.?

?Oooh yeah,? Andy purred as he pumped his biceps up and down a few times. ?They are pretty HARD aren?t they...I?d even say they?re FUCKING hard!!!?

?Yeah,? I agreed, the words leaving my lips seemingly of their own accord. ?They?re REAL fuckin? hard, just like ALL your muscles.?

?Mmm yeahhhh!!!!? Andy growled agreeably. ?Fuck yeah!!!!?

My heart was pounding as I continued talking. ?Yeah Andy, I mean you?re so fucking RIPPED UP you look like you got fucking SKINNED!?

Andy growled again and stood up, his shiny red posers closer to my face than ever. ?Fuck, man, I can?t believe how long you kept me WAITING,? he snarled, SLAMMING down into a most muscular, hitting the pose in that familiar three count of motions. ?HYEAH----HRRR----GYAHHHHHHH!? On the last count he scrunched up his face (adorably), closing his eyes tightly and pumping his ripped up pecs so hard they honestly looked like they would tear through his tracing paper-thin skin.

I whimpered slightly as his pecs nearly touched my face. The lines thick, pectoral muscles strained, trying to break free from their prison of skin. FUCK those lines were deep! ?God, you?re just so fucking cut and SHREDDED, Andy, I mean, FUCK!?

Andy growled through his gritted teeth as he somehow managed to crunch down lower, his vascular traps and pumped up beef absolutely EXPLODING. ?GRRRR you got THAT right, motherfucker, I?m fucking RIPPED!? Andy then clasped his hands alongside his hips, getting ready to hit a hands-on-hips most muscular. ?Check THIS shit out.? With that, he exhaled HARD and his pecs tightened once again to reveal the striated mounds of braided muscle threatening to burst through them.

?Fuck,? he snarled, red-faced, shaking his head in disblief. ?God, I?ve NEVER been so ripped.?

?Aw fuck yeah!? I agreed enthusiastically, standing now to face Andy. ?You?re a fucking MACHINE!? Andy grinned, beginning to sweat and tremble from the effort. I could tell he wanted to keep talking, but wouldn?t be able to hit the pose like his life fucking depended on it were he to speak at this point. So, I took it upon myself to provide the running commentary.

?God Andy, how can you be so fucking SHREDDED within an inch of your fucking LIFE?? I mean, FUCK bro, you?re just CUT AND RIPPED to fucking hell and back.?

Andy growled even louder than before and turned away from me, tucking his posers up into his arse, getting ready for the big reveal. ?Fuck yeah,? I said, getting really into it now, ?show me those fucking GLUTES!!!? I didn?t have to command twice. Andy immediately flexed HARD as his juicy, muscled booty suddenly shriveled up, revealing line after line of striated as fuck, insanely conditioned muscle pulled in as tight as possible. ?Oh FUCK YEAH,? I said approvingly, clapping. ?God bro, you?re SO FUCKING RIPPED UP, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!?

Keeping his puckered ass tight, Andy dramatically brought his hands down and then slowly ran his fingers up and down the striated lines of glute muscle as someone might gently strum guitar strings. With Andy turned away from me, I didn?t feel sheepish at all about plunging my hand down the front of my pants and finally giving my stiff, aching boner some relief. My lips parted as I softly panted. ?Yeah man, keep going, show me those grainy, dry as fuck muscles...?

Andy then spun to face me. Ignoring me fondling myself, or perhaps because of it, he inhaled deeply, brought his hands up behind his head, interlocked his fingers, gave me a cheeky wink, and then CRUNCHED into his mind-blowing abs and thighs pose, hissing and grunting with the effort as his perfect, ridged six-pack locked into its final, symmetrical position. He looked down as his chiseled torso, inspecting its unbelievably shredded perfection and then looked into my eyes, grinning wolfishly as his abs somehow deepened further.

?Fuck yeah, show me those fucking cum gutters,? I growled in a voice that surprised me. Andy growled too, twisting his shredded obliques, stopping every now and again to crunch down even harder to make the valleys of abdominal muscle pop out even further. I began stroking myself even more furiously. ?Oh god,? I moaned, ?I?m gonna cum in my pants...?

?Oh!? Andy suddenly exclaimed. ?Not yet, bud...? My heart sank as he released the ab and thigh pose and gently placed a hand on my shoulder. I swear I felt my hair stand up as his energy coursed through me. He then gave me a gentle shove as he did before, causing me to sit back in my chair.

I was crushed. ?No...I need to...?

?Oh you?re gonna cum again, spunkytrunks,? he teased. ?I just thought you might actually like, you know, FEELING this muscle first.? Andy reached behind the bed and pulled out his green duffle bag. My eyes widened as I observed him slowly pull a container of Pro-Tan from the bag.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no sound came out. This was it. This was fucking it. What I had been waiting for my entire life. What I had been waiting for since watching bodybuilding competitions on TV at 2am after my parents had gone to bed. Since buying muscle mags at the newsstand wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. Since deleting my internet browsing history every time anyone other than me needed to use my computer. This was it...my chance to worship a real life living, breathing, musclegod.

?Well? What do you say, champ?? he asked. ?Ready to get your hands dirty??
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to omfgmuscles For This Useful Post:
aguamentii (January 21st, 2013), amauiguy (January 21st, 2013), atbkv (January 21st, 2013), cg12345 (January 22nd, 2013), coopman (January 30th, 2013), growinmuscl (January 21st, 2013), iceman75 (January 21st, 2013), Intopecs22 (January 21st, 2013), jcb60970 (January 22nd, 2013), JockStudBoy (January 22nd, 2013), kamaswami (January 22nd, 2013), MarcN (January 22nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 21st, 2013), msclundylvr (January 22nd, 2013), MuscleChgo (January 21st, 2013), musclpkg (January 23rd, 2013), muscular (January 21st, 2013), ozzpaul (January 23rd, 2013), panama (January 21st, 2013), paulwsmith (January 21st, 2013), racecar (January 23rd, 2013), roosevelt (January 22nd, 2013), skumbum (January 22nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to kamaswami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM

kamaswami is on a distinguished road
Love it! Please don't stop this story!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamaswami For This Useful Post:
Mbrgtt (January 22nd, 2013), omfgmuscles (January 23rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options