The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2006, 10:46 PM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
Altered Reality - Day 5

A L T E R E D
R E A L I T Y

DAY5:

Out of a deep, peaceful void, Chad's mind became aware of low rumbling noise all around him. From the darkness he struggled to comprehend what it was. Snoring. Someone was snoring. The hard, irregular surface of the floor he was laying on kept raising and lowering with the rythmic snoring.

In the dark expanse around him, Chad's mind became aware that he'd been sleeping. His left ear was resting painfully on a rock, that resonated with the rumbling snoring above his head. As he lifted his heavy eyelids, he squinted at the fuzzy row of rocks beyond his nose. But they weren't rocks at all. They were tanned flesh, with a belly button between the rows. His head was laying on a giant's stomach.

Panic filled him as he held his breath, hoping that the snoring would continue. It did, reverberating through his frame. As his eyelevel rhythmically rose and fell, he looked out into a room he knew well. He was in his dorm room. But it looked like it had ballooned in size or exploded outward or something. The only visible damage though were cracks in the plaster around the bathroom doorway, where the wood jamb was cracked and splintered, and the door itself was missing. The memories of Timmy's growth in the shower the night before flooded Chad's head. That's who was under him!

Between snores, he carefully slid off the mound of leg muscle he'd been resting on. Careful to avoid the tree limb of an arm lazily hanging off the edge of the bed, he extended his legs to the floor, where his feet finally reached the carpet. It felt like his bed was several feet off the ground. He gazed across the ripples of chest muscle in front of him, eager to get a glimpse of his muscle master's face. To his surprise though, Timmy had morphed into what looked like a larger version of Matt's face. In fact, as sexy as the body was that was sprawled out around him, it wasn't as chiseled and well defined as the one he'd worshipped the previous night. Chad recognized it as Matt's body, but again, bigger than normal.

Realizing how high the ceiling was above him, and the increased proportions of everything in the room, Chad cringed at the realization that he was tiny now. Maybe four feet or less. Memories of him as a boy, standing next to his parents bed flashed through his mind. Looking down at his body, it was clear he wasn't a boy, but he was by no means manly either. His skeletal frame was covered in a thin, ghostly white skin, devoid of almost any body hair except at his crotch. The darkness of his sparse pubes contrasted sharply with his pale white skin. He was surprised to realize the little shaft pointing up at him was fully erect. He instinctively grabbed it with his little hands and started stroking, trying to release the unquenched desire of the previous night.

"Damned if it isn't ready for more," a voice boomed. Chad looked up to find Matt, or was it Timmy, looking down at him. Recognizing the voice, Chad realized it probably was in fact Matt. He just looked huge from this new perspective. Reliving the humiliation in the cafeteria, Chad was overcome by a mixture of loathing, fear and raw hormonal lust. The fear seemed to win out as he started to stumble backwards. His steps were hampered though by the natural bowlegged stance he now had. It was like he'd been riding horses his whole life.

"It's alright, I could probably go again before Timbo gets back," Matt rumbled. The massive arm that had been lounging next to the bed swung out like a crane, reaching towards the terror-stricken Chad. In an instant, a large palm slammed painfully against his bare chest, with fingertips digging into one armpit, and a thumb tip digging into the other. The crane arm flexed and bulged as it hoisted Chad into the air, giving him an aerial view of the muscle mountain range below. Like a ragdoll, he was plopped down on the smooth, firm surface below Matt's belly button. The course treasure trail tickled his little balls. With a slap, something hit Chad's exposed back.

A second crane arm swung around, clamping around his midsection. Slowly he was hoisted up and down the warm column behind his back. He watched as Matt closed his eyes, tilting his large head back onto the pillow. The warm column became moist and slick along his back, as the pace of the stroking quickened. His bare legs bounced along the cobblestone road beneath him, as his feet kept slamming up and down the firm edge of Matt's pecs. Eventually, Matt roared and thrust his hips off the bed, causing Chad's bony ass to slam against the hard muscle beneath him. The thrusts continued and each time, hot fluid would spray against the back of Chad's head.

The giant below him finally collapsed in an apparent slumber. Chad spent the next ten minutes licking the warm cum off the still erect shaft. The effort repulsed him, but he felt compelled to clean his new master. After he finished, he sat with the now flaccid fire hose laying across his lap, looking around the room. Both sides were littered with large clothes, football gear and the occasional panty some woman probably left behind in appreciation. Sports trophies, plaques and photographs adorned both sides of the room now, with not a single book to be seen, especially not the old leather bound one. It was obvious that Matt was Timmy's roommate now. Chad was probably just kept around as a sex slave. His stomach lurched.

Lifting the heavy python out of his lab, Chad climbed his way back down his old bed, careful not to arouse the slumbering giant. Stepping lightly towards the door, the floor was rumbling like there was big truck driving by or some construction work nearby. Worried that it would wake Matt up, Chad decided to make his escape. With his eyes focused on the sleeping titan across the room, he quietly opened the door and slipped out into the corridor. Heaving a sigh of relief, he turned around, only to come face to face with a thick, veiny shaft dangling from a forest of dense, dark pubic hair. Gasping, his nostrils filled with a familiar scent of musky seamen and sex. The walls rattled with the low rumbling sound of "Hmmmm."

"Looks like someone got loose."

A rough, wide thumb scraped along his soft belly as four rows of powerful fingers clamped down behind him, completely encircling his lower back. As he was elevated off the floor, he watched the highrise of muscle passing by his eyes. He rose passed row after row of cinder block abs, separated by crevices so deep he could stick his hands and feet in them and climb the ladder. The entire facade changed as he passed the horizon of the protruding pec muscle. Silky, olive tan skin was stretched taught across a wall of muscle so wide it took up his entire field of view. An orderly carpet of short black hairs became thicker at a canyon of cleavage, just beyond licking range. He rose higher along the canyon until a bulging, bull neck was visible, flaring down on either side towards bowling ball sized shoulders. His ascent haulted as he gawked at an adam's apple that would have filled his mouth. He watched it bounce as the words "In you go" boomed thru the corridor.

Feeling like he was on an amusement park ride, Chad's stomach got butterflies as Timmy's hulking mass lowered to fit through the door frame. The floor creaked and moaned as the titan stepped forward through the doorway, angling one shoulder forward to fit through the narrow three foot width. With graceful agility, Timmy maneuvered his hulking frame into the room and kicked the door shut with a loud thud.

"What the...!" Matt's naked body jerked up reflexively in bed. Realizing it was Tim, he leaned back on his elbows, making his pecs protrude proudly. "Asswipe."

"Watch it pussy, or I'll cut back on your rations today," Timmy chuckled, as he jerked Chad's limp body towards Matt. As he sat down, Timmy's bed creaked in agony at the weight being placed on it.

Once Chad's feet hit the carpet again, he was able to look up at his musclegod's face. Instantly his balls churned and his little prick throbbed with pain at what he saw. Long wavy strands of shimmering black hair framed a portrait of male perfection itself. No supermodel alive could match his beauty and savage sex appeal. His fierce, piercing stare drove right through Chad's labido. He probably caused men and women alike to spontaneously orgasm, just by glancing at them. The perfectly shaped lips formed into a smirk, and then parted into a heart melting smile, revealing brilliant white, perfectly squared teeth. "Play time."

Chad heard a THWACK and looked down in front of him to see an elegantly shaped helmet proudly topping a tan shaft as wide around as thermos. With another THWACK against his ab cleavage, Timmy's helmeted shaft lifted higher. The rising shaft throbbed forward and snapped back with another THWACK. As veins pulsed and coiled their way around the surface, the helmet head reached towards the shadow under the pec cliff. With one more THWACK it lodged itself in the base of the cleavage canyon above it. Chad's open mouth started salivating as he stared at a shaft that was longer than his entire torso. Wanting desparately to lick it, Chad navigated his way closer.

In his way were two plateaus of striated, hairy leg muscle. Though Timmy's knees were spread apart, his quads were pressing tightly against each other. Chad wiggled his way between them, as though he was sandwiching himself between the two warm steel plates of a car crusher. He got close enough to start licking up and down the bumpy shaft surface. With Timmy sitting down, Chad's head was level with the helmit head lodged in the pec meat. He tugged it loose and started fingering the slit hole and nibbling the firm flesh around the base of the head. Low, rumbling moans seemed to eminate from the chest wall in front of him. He was pleasing his owner.

Chad continued to work the veiny pole until warm fluid started oozing out of the top. In an instant, a large hand grabbed his chest and pulled his little body free from the quad muscle vice. He was lifted high in the air where he could see Matt, who had sat down next to them, pulling strands of black hair off Timmy's shoulders and biting at the exposed traps. Chad looked forward again to see sumptuous red lips in front of him, curled into a primeval snarl. He leaned forward, sucking on the large bottom lip as sandpaper stubble scratched against his little chin. He felt hot blasts of air on his face as Timmy's breathing accelerated. Through gritted teeth, Timmy grunted "NOW".

Chad's waist was jerked up and forward as his mind registered what was about to happen. Terror stricken, he wanted to scream out in protest. Timmy's monster would rip him apart. As his bow legs brushed along either side of the thick, wet shaft, Chad whimpered as his mind raced. What had he become. He used to dominate everything and everyone around him. Chicks flocked to him, dudes wanted to be him. And here he was, shriveled down to become his roommate's sex toy. The same guy he used to ridicule and intimidate. The same guy he used to slam to the ground around campus, just to make his buddies laugh. The same freaky little faggot that used to get his rocks off just looking at him. Over a few short days, he had become that guy. And the worse part was, how much he was enjoying it. He found himself wanting nothing more than Timmy's immense shaft inside of him. Even if it meant death by impalement.

Chad jerked lower as the helmet head filled the space between his legs. Crazed with desire, Chad closed his eyes and spread himself as wide as possible. With a quick thrust downward, his vision flashed with starlight and he was briefly aware of his internal organs being shoved aside and sharp pain. But then an eruption of pure ecstacy flooded his system. With each thrust up and down, the euphoria intensified. Barely aware that his little balls had unloaded themselves, Chad was consumed with the pleasure radiating from within him. He sank deeper into a blissful oblivion. His final thought before he lost consciousness was that of gratitude. Gratitude that his master would give him so much pleasure.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbird For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 13th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Leminnes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2006, 11:51 PM

Leminnes is on a distinguished road
I hope that's not the end of it. Now I feel bad for Chad and want him to get bigger. I really hope it's not the end because I really love the story.
Thanks
  #3   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 12:07 AM

Lol! Xyggurat PM'd me to the same effect. I hadn't intended to continue, but he guilted me into bringing closure to the characters. He had some good suggestions. I need to work throught the details though.
Thanks
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Unhappy

I do want to see the end of this, but not because it's exciting- in fact, I found much of the first three chapters horrifying. I'm not really that big on muscle theft, and while I'm sure Chad is learning a lesson, the way Tim is going about it is horrible. A part of every person sometimes wants to hurt others, ans sometimes has to be satisfied- but this is malice. Torture, and not in a good way- npt erotic, but evil. Two wrongs don't make a right, and Tim is becoming depraved, hurting himself as much as he hurts Chad. Stop it!
Let me say that I got absolutely no rise out of any of this story- my dick stayed flat in my lap and I trembled with fear. I hope you bring this to a satisfying end, and not a brutal one.
Thanks
  #5   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 11:05 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I dunno, that seems like an excessive condemnation of this story. It's a good story. Well-written. But it's still just a story. A fantasy. And some people have enjoyed it.

-X-
Thanks
  #6   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2006, 11:15 PM
Flaming Dreamer

You're right- I went overboard. Sorry, black. Let me say, however, that I found this story as scary as hell... It was very upsetting to me.... I have a very vivid imagination and stories seem very real to me. *shudder*

Ithink part of it is that I was bullied quite often myself, and some of this is brought back. To see the victim become the bully is itself horrifying because it means he's giving in to the darkness within himself- he's becoming exactly what he hates.

Last edited by Ogun; March 12th, 2006 at 11:21 PM.
Thanks
  #7   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 12:32 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
That, my friend, is the beauty of conflict.

Beyond that, I'd say his story is a success if he can make you feel such visceral emotions over this.

-X-
Thanks
  #8   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 01:52 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
I find the story very engrossing as a complex play of good and evil. Its all being warped in a fictional plot with magic and spells being casted without regards to the outcome. Timmy has gone too far in his greed. The voodoo mysticism has been very very strong. This has become very evil. But, I really find the whole story concept as a classic. Its got my own creative thoughts of literature topic ideas spinning in me head.

Ogun, I feel the same on many levels in regards to your comments. By chapter three, I found myself quite agitated. I felt fortunate to work out these thoughts through the story line and even writing my own journal entries to myself. I've questioned the reasons why this story had me so crossed on many evenings last week. Its been a very therapeutic experience. Timmy needs to see the evil of his ways. Its all so clouded and completely out of control. Ausome story.

... along with Shift, I'm having quite a cathartic release for the early spring cleaning of cobwebs in me head.
Thanks
  #9   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM

Wow! Horrified huh. Not exactly the reaction I was expecting. Frankly, if a story had an effect like that on someone, why would they keep reading it? It's kinda like the woman who called the police to report her lewd neighbors having sex in their backyard. Policeman looks over the fence and says, "I can't see anything over the fence ma'am." And she replies, "If you stand on this step ladder you can!"

Listen, if you're not into muscle theft, look elsewhere. Personally, I find muscle growth/shrinking, especially against one's will, very erotic (obviously). That's why I frequent this board, to seek out those fantasies. For me, too many stories prattle endlessly with mindless chitter chatter, but if that's what the author enjoys, fine. I just hit the next thread.

Some authors, like Xyg and Rowan, write richly detailed, engaging storylines that are enjoyable to follow, even if there's little muscle growth. I decided, however, to focus this story on the physicality of the experience, without grappling with the philisophical connotations or technical details. If anyone else gets off on that, great. I feel like I contributed then.

That being said, I can see the point that the story doesn't have closure. I'll write a final chapter that puts a nice tidy bow on my little horror story.
Thanks
  #10   Add to speedoTrap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 01:41 AM

speedoTrap is on a distinguished road
Well,

The fictional notion of muscle thievery is a dark horse with incredible potential. I suppose other genres have the same difficulty. Stephen King must have had some issues with his stories. ... other movie classics are also very dark like Amityville horror, friday the 13. Some of the newer films are downright horrific. Oh my, those were definitely horror films.

IMHO, in episode six, Timmy should find himself trapped in a very tight WU speedo sprawled out on his dorm room bed. Its a hot speedo to show off his best trait of a bodybuilder while accentuating his vulnerability. Try as he might, the slick ultra-tight one inch side fabric won't budge to release his newly given right to the alpha male fuckstick. His clothes appear to burn the flesh. He develops a chub but no further. Its an exhibition of himself without the pleasures.

LOL .... just some added humour
Thanks
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Black, I DO like some theft stories, like the Muscle Beach Cruisers RP, but at the same time I feel uncomfortable about the theft. ANd on one level there was a bit opf a turn on, but tiny. I wanted to see how it would end, so I kept reading. Sometimes I can get into the mind of the cruel one and feel his joy inside me, lurking like an evil smile, but this time I couldn't because of how far Timmy's gone. As you siad, you don't choose to dweel on the philosophical implications at all, and tha bothers me because it means you're treating your creations merely as objects; they are the children of your mind and must be treated with respect. One might even argue that they are living beings and your mind is their soul.

As for me, an alternative to muscle theft that I'm planning to explore is muscle copying, where a person duplicates the mass and or shape of someone else's muscle on themselves without depriving the other. The other good thing about this is tha if both have this power they can take turns copying each other over and over and growing bigger and bigger.... We'll see how it gots.
Thanks
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Damn fine--creepy, but good. hope to see more from you on this forum soon!

Things happen.
Thanks
  #13   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 06:55 PM

Ahh yes, the children in my head. If only you knew how badly I bitch slapped them around. <insert maniacal laugh>
>: )

Point well taken Og. I think I've come up with a finale that will not only bring closure, but may actually give the whole story a point in the process *gasp*. It should also make the past chapters easy to swallow, from an ethical standpoint that is.

Stay tuned.
Thanks