The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 07:58 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Kismeta - 2

Two

A mate? Me?

For a long, long moment my world was him: his warm, hard arms; his smooth, bare skin; that deep, cultured voice. There was nothing else. Only the meta.

Then he dragged me out of the chair.

My vision snapped into focus and I saw my horrified friends watching my abduction. Beer bottles smashed to the floor as I struggled against the hold, but I didn’t cry out for their help. Because they would have tried, and that would have been the ultimate show of disrespect toward a meta.

There was no point in fighting him, and yet I bucked and kicked as if my life depended on it. My life didn’t depend on it, of course. If I was his mate, then he wouldn’t harm me. I belonged to him now, his companion for life.

<i> There are different kinds of harm, boy. </i>

The sound of Pops’ voice in my head stilled my body. I’d never understood that statement. Was I going to find out now?

The meta lifted me over the railing, then carried me out of Sam’s Tavern. The brisk night air was a stark contrast to the warmth of his skin. He kept nuzzling my neck and I kept trying to push him away from me. That, too, was useless. He was so much stronger than me– I could feel the power radiating from his muscles.

One of his arms left my body while the other kept me secure against his. I heard the sound of jangling keys, heard one slide into a lock.

Keys... Most metas preferred those cars with the biometric locks.

He placed me into the passenger seat and pressed his lips to my cheek.

God. How could any man’s lips be firm and soft at the same time? When he drew back, I looked into his face. Those dark eyes held me captivated as his hand slid up my torso, closed around the seatbelt, and slid downward to buckle me in.

Meta hands had always fascinated me. They were large, just slightly out of proportion with the rest of their bodies. And now there were a pair on my body.

He slammed the door and the spell cracked. As he walked around to the driver’s side, I clawed at both the lock and the fastening mechanism on my seatbelt.

“Don’t bother,” he said, climbing into the driver’s side. I noticed he didn’t buckle himself in. “You aren’t strong enough to unlock that door.”

I gave it one last, frantic heave before I gave up, settled back. I glanced at him when he turned the ignition, then looked around as I tried to gather my bearings. Despite the low-tech features, this was definitely a meta car. I felt like a child sitting inside it, with the oversized seat and the high dashboard. I could see out the passenger window, but I couldn’t see over the dash.

My head fell back– I wasn’t even tall enough to reach the headrest. This was it. I’d been taken as a mate. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what I’d learned over the years.

Metas always – <i> always </i> – took a human mate, whether the human wanted it or not. The mate could be male or female, and the only requirement seemed to be scent.

What the hell did I smell like to get me into this mess?

Even as I asked myself that, I knew it wasn’t so simple. It wasn’t my cologne that had marked me. It was something subtler, something humans couldn’t detect. I took a deep breath, couldn’t keep myself from trembling.

It was an honor to be chosen. I’d learned that in school. But Pops had connected me with people who taught me other things. Information not released to the public because the metas controlled the media. I was scared out of my mind.

Could he smell <i> that? </i>

The night lights of the city splashed a kaleidoscope of patterns on my body as we drove. I watched as they touched on my feet and traveled up my hands, my arms. The flash and flickers lulled me into an odd sort of calm. For a few minutes, I stopped trembling.

My fragile calm splintered when the car swerved. I gripped my seatbelt and looked at the meta in surprise. They were supposed to be infallible, but I guess Pops was right when he’d said that no one was perfect.

His eyes narrowed and he touched a panel on the dash. A blue screen lit up, and I blinked against the sudden brightness.

“What... What happened?”

“Someone cut me off.”

His long fingers drummed against the screen. Typing, and faster with one hand than any human was with two.

“What are you doing?”

He shifted his gaze to me as his fingers continued to type. “Making sure it doesn’t happen again.”

I stiffened. Someone was about to be busted for disrespecting a meta. I knew better than to question one of their decisions, but... “That can’t wait until later? Shouldn’t you be paying attention to the road?” I knew this argument was just buying the driver a little time. Even if it worked, metas never forgot anything.

He smiled, and I tried not to be dazzled by it. “I am paying attention.” The screen chimed and went dark. His fingers skimmed my cheek before he turned his gaze back to the road.

Too late. <i> Sorry, whoever you are. </i>

The kaleidoscope on my body began to fade. We were leaving the Apple, my apartment, my friends, the life I was just starting to like.

That driver wasn’t the only one in trouble.

About 45 minutes passed before the car finally came to a stop. We’d been heading north, I think. So that would make this... Scarsdale, maybe? Seemed like a good fit for a meta.

He turned off the engine and left the car. I tugged at my seatbelt again, then remembered I was pinned.

The passenger door opened and he reached inside, easily unfastening the belt and lifting me out.

“I-I can walk.”

He hugged me closer as he strode up the cobblestone path. “I’ve had you for less than an hour. I will not risk you sustaining injury on an unfamiliar path.”

His voice made my body vibrate. Keeping my hands to myself, I stared at his face. Tan, flawless skin; powerful features. His obsidian eyes were fringed by equally dark lashes. His nose was straight, aristocratic. His lower lip was fuller than the upper, and I found myself struggling against the urge to suck on it.

I’d been so intent on his intriguing face that it jarred me when he swung open the doors to his house. He set me on the floor as the lights turned on.

My mouth fell open as I turned around in a slow circle.

Did I say house? Mansion. <i> Palace </i> was a pretty good word, too. And this was just the foyer.

The expanse of marble struck me first. It was everywhere. The floor, the staircase, the walls. <i> Carrara marble. </i> Gleaming white, and almost devoid of lines or swirls.

Where did he get so much of this quality? Did he have any more laying around? Could I have it?

“Welcome home.”

Home? I spun, craned my neck upward. The luster of the marble faded. “Th-There’s been some mistake.”

He smiled. “There has been no mistake. I caught your scent as I passed the Metropolitan Museum of Art today. I followed it inside and found it lingering near a four foot steel sculpture.” He tilted his head to the side. “You were there for quite a while. Why?”

“The sculpture is mine... well, it belongs to the Met now, but I-I created it.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Then you are Brian Cade.”

I couldn’t tell whether he was pleased with the discovery. “Yes. Wh-What’s your name?”

“Elias Hawke.”

I’m not sure why, but metas always seem to have these dramatic, powerful, elegant names. I’ve never known one to be called Earl or Larry or Bob. “I’ve...” I hesitated, unsure how much I was allowed in my new role. “I’ve never heard of you.”

“Understandable. I moved here 3 months ago. This estate has been under construction for 2 years, awaiting my arrival. I’m the new 7th for this region.”

The world was carved into regions now. The size of a region was determined by population, and each region was governed by seven metas. “What happened to the old 7th? Jeremiah Thorne?”

“He is now the 4th in Boston.” Elias took a step back, looked me over. “You are very small.”

I winced. I’d been hearing that all my life, and it had been an albatross. At five foot one, I was way below average. My parents would have pumped me full of growth hormones and even subjected me to surgery to get me to a ‘normal’ size, despite the health problems that would have come from such actions. Pops had gotten them to spare me that. And he was the one who pushed me forward when I would have accepted my ‘handicapped’ status.

My fist clenched. “I’m small? You’re about three feet shy of the average meta, aren’t you?”

Oh, shit. I could actually feel the color draining from my skin. Had I just back-talked a <i> meta? </i>

His mouth crooked as he slipped his hands into his pockets. “I’m 15. What’s your excuse?”

Fifteen? My 27th birthday was last week! I stared at him a taut moment before I broke for the door.

Almost instantly, his arms engulfed me once again. He chuckled as he nuzzled my neck. “You are a quick one, little Brian.”

I twisted and writhed in his hold. “I-I can’t do this. Give me a call in 3 years, okay?’

More soft laughter filled the air. “Your rules don’t apply to us.” He gently pushed me to arm’s length. “Metas are sexually active by 9, and we’re considered adults at 12.”

I shuddered. “Nine? But you’re just a... <i> Nine?” </i>

When he saw I was too shocked to make another run for it, he released my body. He was crouched before me, and his eyes were level with mine. “By the time I was 6, I was taller than you are now.”

Running a shaking hand through my hair, I tried to comprehend that. Failed. Miserably. “Just because you’re taller doesn’t mean... You’re still a...” I couldn’t even say it.

“Our maturation cycle is very different from yours. We grow up much sooner, and retain our vitality longer.”

I was still trying to wrap my mind around the knowledge he was 15 years old. “So... what? I age, you don’t?”

His big hand cupped me under the chin. “You are my mate. Once the first act of intercourse is completed, your biology will be altered and linked to mine. You will remain youthful, and you will die the moment I do.”

Pops had never told me about <i> that! </i> “When will you die?”

He grinned. “I’m not psychic, Brian.”

I stumbled back from his hold. “Choose someone else. Please.”

His smile disappeared as he rose to his feet, towering over me. “I had not expected to find you for another ten years, but I have no more choice in this matter than you do. I caught your scent, and I was compelled to track you. Kismeta demanded it.”

“Kismeta,” I gritted out. That, I <i> had </i> been told about.

“Do you know what that means?”

I moved away until my back bumped into one of the cool, marble walls of the foyer. “It’s a fusion of the words ‘kismet’ and ‘meta.’ It’s supposed to represent the concept of a meta’s fated companion, but it’s really just a rationalization for snatching humans off the street. A justification for glorified rape. You say you can’t help it, that there’s a force greater than you <i> compelling </i> your actions, and that makes it right.”

His eyes narrowed. “Who filled your head with that idiocy?” He closed the distance between us, stared down at me over the shelf of his pecs. “Kismeta is very real, little Brian. Whether you want to believe it or not, I am bonded to you now, and I will never be able to take another.”

My brow furrowed as I tried to press myself into the wall. “Y-You can’t have sex with anyone but me?”

“I can have sex with another meta, but only if you are present. Only if your scent fills the room.”

This wasn’t happening. I couldn’t tell fact from fiction. “I...”

He crouched before me once again. “And it will not be <i> rape. </i> You want me. I can scent that, as well.”

I did want him, from the moment he’d walked into Sam’s Tavern. But there were too many other emotions tying me into knots. “If you can smell all that, then you must smell my fear, right?”

The hardness slipped from his face, and his voice gentled. “What can I do to alleviate your fears, Brian?”

I hadn’t expected that question. I had always been taught that metas were ruthless, and they were. I’d witnessed it many times. I’d witnessed it tonight. “I-I don’t know.”

“I will not hurt you.” He took hold of my white dress shirt to pull me closer, and I realized belatedly that my suit jacket was still hanging on my chair at Sam’s. “And do not allow my age to inhibit you.”

“I don’t see how...”

His other hand lifted and undid my tie. “I’m smarter than you.”

The tie slid around my neck and fell to the floor. “Yes.”

Surprisingly nimble fingers went to the buttons of my shirt. “Bigger. Taller. Stronger.”

“Y-Yes.”

“I’ve had two thousand, seven hundred and twenty-eight sexual partners in my lifetime. How many have you had?”

My eyes rounded. “Three.”

His fingers paused as he met my gaze. “Three?”

I nodded.

A slow smile curved that arresting mouth. “You were waiting. For me.”

Romantic, and in keeping with Kismeta, but not the truth. “No one... No one wants me.”

He raised an eyebrow.

“They don’t. Like you said, I’m small.”

Elias untucked my shirt from my slacks and removed it from my body. “You humans... you’ve been worshiping us so long that we’ve become your sole template for male beauty.” He leaned forward, kissed my shoulder. “I find you attractive.”

Unbidden, my hand touched his hair. Soft, midnight strands of silk. He thought I was attractive? A meta thought I was attractive?

His wide palm skimmed down my torso. “Given all these facts, you should be able to come to the conclusion that I am the elder in every way but age. And age is a poor substitute for experience, don’t you agree?”

I didn’t know what to think anymore.

He didn’t press me for an answer; he only continued to caress my body. “You are very well formed, Brian. How do you take care of yourself?”

My breath hitched– his touch was breaking up the tangle of emotions inside of me and leaving only one. “I swim. Every day.” And I was as fit as I could be, given my genetics. My shoulders were slightly overdeveloped, but the rest of me was in proportion. I didn’t have a lot of mass, but the lithe muscles I did have were defined and visible because of low body fat.

His head shot up. “You swim?”

Metas couldn’t swim. I hesitated, hoping I hadn’t angered him. “Yes.” I was almost famous, once. Although he’d obviously never heard of me. Metas didn’t participate in sports with humans anymore, and they certainly didn’t follow swimming. But then, even humans rarely remembered the guy who came in third.

His dark eyes were intent on mine. I wondered what he thought of my eyes– they were hazel, but so pale they were almost colorless. My dirty blond hair was equally unimpressive. I’d always secretly believed that all those years of chlorine had done something to it, but my doctor had assured me several times over the years that my theory had no basis in fact.

“I wish to show you something,” said Elias. He stood, held out his hand.

Tentatively, I took it, tried not to be entranced by the sight of my hand disappearing as he closed his fingers around me.

“Do you like my hands, Brian?”

The smile in his voice made me look up. The playfulness in his expression caught me off-guard, but I nodded.

He gave me a light tug and I followed him out of the foyer. He took me down several long hallways, all gleaming white, devoid of any decorations on the walls. They all looked the same, and I knew I could never find my way back on my own.

“You’ve been here three months?”

“Yes.”

“Do you plan to put art on the walls?”

His thumb caressed the inside of my forearm. “Would that please you?”

“I’m not sure.” Right now this place seemed blank, sterile. Would putting up a few pictures quell the uneasiness inside of me?

I stumbled and he paused. “Am I walking too quickly for you?”

“A little,” I said, embarrassed to admit it.

But he only grinned and slowed his stride.

Finally we came to a pair of huge glass doors leading to... his backyard, I think. Although it wasn’t like any backyard I’d ever seen. There were acres and acres of it; the lawn fringed by a thick growth of trees that probably belonged to him too.

He guided me on to the veranda, then walked the perimeter of the mansion until we reached a set of steps. Without warning he lifted me up and carried me to the ground. Again I was caught by his face, his body, his warmth.

“This is Kismeta, Brian,” he said, setting me down on another deck.

I turned, and my entire body froze in shock.

“Do you understand, now?”

An Olympic sized swimming pool... An Olympic sized swimming pool was on a <i> meta’s </i> estate. I knew it was perfect on sight. 50 meters long, 25 meters wide. There were no buoys to mark off the lanes, but the water was so clear that I could see the lines painted on the bottom.

“I don’t understand at all,” I whispered.

“Why would I commission such a monstrosity if I were not waiting for you? As you’ve been waiting for me.”

I stared into the water, listened as it lapped against the edges of the pool. I shivered, both from cold and confusion.

Elias wrapped his arms around me from behind, drawing me close to his body. “I should not have brought you here half naked.”

“Is it heated? The pool?”

His mouth found its way to my neck as he nuzzled me. Why was he so enamored with that part of my body?

“Yes, the settings range from 25 degrees Celsius to 28 degrees Celsius. You may adjust them to your liking any time you wish.”

I turned in his embrace, nearly groaned at the sensation of my bare skin sliding against his. “I can adjust it?”

A smile touched his lips. “I have no use for any of its features. The pool is yours, Brian, and yours alone.”

My gaze fastened on those full lips. “You really haven’t made a mistake?”

“You are my mate.”

“I’m at your side for the rest of my life?”

He took my chin in his thumb and forefinger, tilting my face upward. “You will be quite content.” He removed my shoes, set them aside. His fingers trailed down the center of my body, skimming my torso until they reached my slacks. He unfastened the catch, slid the pants down my hips, down my legs, to the deck. “And I will make sure your body is always satisfied.”

I didn’t want to be content. I wanted to be happy. I didn’t want satisfaction. I wanted love.

But, realistically, these things were out of reach for a man like me, whether I was a mate or not.

“Join with me, Brian.”

I stared into those dark eyes a long, agonizing moment... then leaned in to take his lower lip into my mouth.

His large hands slid to my back, stroking my fair skin. He worked my briefs off my body and I caressed his broad, thick chest. My fingers trailed down his midsection, and I silently counted each row of abdominal muscles.

One... two...

The blocks of muscle clenched at my touch; the tips of my fingers were buried in their grooves.

three... four... five...

I found the catch to his pants. It was made of tougher stuff than the one on mine, though, and I actually had to put some effort into unfastening it. But I managed, and then Elias rose to his feet.

He stepped out of his shoes and began to remove his pants. His face was tight, his muscles were tense, and it wasn’t from arousal.

I glanced at the pool, less than three feet away from us, and back at him. “It’s the water, isn’t it? You don’t like to be so close to it.”

He drew his zipper downward and pushed his slacks off his thick legs. He didn’t have on any underwear, and his enormous cock was already half hard and a foot long. “I am willing to join with you here if it will make you more comfortable.”

It did make me more comfortable, being near my element. But if I were in his place– if water was the only thing on Earth that could <i> kill </i> me– I don’t think I could have sex within a mile of it. “I’d... I’d like a bed.” My gaze drew away from his cock, gaged his reaction. “Is that alright?”

His face softened. I thought he was going to say something, but instead he swept me into his arms and broke into a run.

I clutched at his shoulders and he sprinted into the mansion. His speed had me squeezing my eyes shut as the air buffeted our bodies. It was hard to breathe– I don’t think he really understood how delicate I was compared to him.

In moments, though, he slid to a stop. He laid me onto a bed, and I stared up at a high, white ceiling. As I caught my breath, I gripped at the garnet comforter, the only splash of color in the entire room.

How could he live this way? Surrounded by so much bland indistinguishability? What part of <i> Elias </i> was in this room?

The mattress dipped as he crawled onto the mattress. The garnet comforter deepened the hue of his bronzed skin, and that was my answer.

In any room, <i> he </i> was the centerpiece.

His arm hooked around me as he drew me higher onto the bed. His lips found its way to my neck again, but only lingered there a moment. Soon he was tasting my shoulders, my chest. My hands drifted into his hair, twisted his dark locks around my fingers. His mouth locked around one of my nipples and I gasped; my hands spasmed.

He lifted his head, grinning down at me. “Too fierce?”

I rubbed my hand against my aching chest and nodded.

Elias chuckled. “I apologize. It has been a very long time since I’ve wanted anyone– human or meta– as much as I want you.”

Was the driving force of Kismeta that powerful?

He dipped his head, kissed my abs. While nowhere near as cut as his, I did have faint, symmetrical lines marking each muscle.

He traveled lower and I pushed myself up to my elbows, couldn’t stop the tremors that shook me when I realized his destination.

His gaze met mine, and never left it as he closed his mouth around my cock. His hot, wet mouth took all of me in as his thick tongue swirled around my pole. Gently, carefully, he sucked on me, and my head fell back as I moaned. He took me deeper into his mouth, sucked my balls onto his tongue. I bolted upright and fell forward, grabbing hold of hair again as I tried to hang on. My fists clenched, my body tightened.

His powerful mouth sucked on me one last time and I let go, shuddering violently as I pumped my load down his throat. He milked every last drop from my prick, and I slumped over him, trembling with a strange combination of embarrassment and bliss.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered.

Elias untangled me from his body and pressed me back onto the mattress. “It’s alright. You have only had three partners, and I’d wager none of them was a meta.” He kissed my forehead, my cheek, my neck. “I am intense, but you will learn.” He threaded his long fingers through my hair. “But now I must see to my own pleasure. Do you understand?”

With his cock pressing hard against my body, I nodded and reached downward.

A low sound of approval rumbled out of him as I stroked him. It was like touching a column of steel wrapped in smooth, fine velvet. His hips rocked against me, slid his shaft up and down my abs. His hands were braced on each side of my shoulders as he held himself above me, making sure not to crush me with his dense body.

I stared up at him in awe. His biceps were bigger than my head, and his tri’s only added to the erotic, savage mass of his upper arms. His traps rose thick and high, while his delts formed boulders atop his broad shoulders. His pecs loomed over my head, two slabs of rock hard muscles that rippled with pleasure every time I stroked his cock.

The veins on his shaft pulsed bigger and were like granite against my palm. The column of flesh swelled, and the huge mushroomed cap began to drip pre-cum onto my chest.

Elias balanced his weight on one hand and leaned to the left to open a drawer in his night stand. He pulled out a bottle of lube and flicked it open with his thumb.

My hand paused on his cock, and the flesh beneath it throbbed, wanting more. “I don’t think...”

He smiled down at me. “You are my mate; we were meant to fit. I will not hurt you.”

Suddenly, I wished I had faith in Kismeta. I tried to steady myself by having faith in Elias, even though I’d only met him tonight.

He slicked the clear lube over his pole, then touched his hand to my ass.

I slowly bent my knees, spread them apart.

He eased his finger into my hole, massaged the tension out of me. He used a second finger to better prepare me for his entry. The penetration made me hard again and Elias grinned, lowering himself to kiss my stiffening prick.

Sitting back on his haunches, he took a moment to survey my flushed body. His cocked throbbed, bounced with every beat of his heart. He covered my knees with his overlarge hands and slid them down my thighs, then underneath my ass to reposition me. He spread my cheeks and pressed the head of his cock to my pucker.

His dark gaze met mine, and his voice held a teasing note to it. “Breathe.”

I hadn’t even realized I’d stopped. As I drew in a deep breath, he pushed himself into me.

One inch... two...

His eyes stayed locked with mine.

... three... four...

The corner of his mouth lifted.

... five... six...

A soft moan left him, and I stopped counting.

He eased deeper, drew out, then pushed himself deeper still. My experience wasn’t great, but I’d never been filled this way, had never known this insane pressure building inside of me. I squirmed, knowing I was about to come a second time when he hadn’t even had his first release.

His cadence was slow, steady. He could do this forever, riding me. My skin beaded with sweat while his was still smooth, with the barest hint of dusky rose touching it. The veins coiling around his muscles were the only real indication that he might be close. They were swollen thick with blood, so thick that I could see their pulse. The same pulse inside of me, the same pulse he used as he fucked me.

I came again, a hot rush of white that matched the cool walls. It splattered all over my chest, my stomach.

Elias reached down, swirled his hand over my stomach, and licked his fingers clean. All the while he kept thrusting into me, slowly increasing the force he used, quickening his tempo.

Although I was spent, I surfed on a wave of ecstacy with every stroke.

All at once, his hands gripped me tight, he plunged himself deep. He roared and erupted into my body. This was his first orgasm, I had one on him, but he more than made up for that in sheer ferocity. His first shot was more than all I’d spilled combined, and by the second his cum was pouring out of my ass.

He pulled out of me with a slurp and a pop before shooting a third time. In seconds I was soaked, and I coughed and sputtered.

“Swallow,” he ordered gently.

I swallowed hard. It tasted sweet. Like... some familiar nectar I couldn’t place. I scooped some off my face and into my mouth. It was still warm, it made me feel warm. It made me feel...

I licked the palm of my hand. The walls brightened, as if illuminated from within the marble. The fibers of the comforter beneath me felt glorious against my skin. I drew in a long breath, relishing the scent of my sex mingled with his. Confused, joyed, I looked to Elias for explanation.

I couldn’t focus. The white, the garnet, the bronze of his skin and the jet of his hair... it all swirled around me, enveloped me. A rush of sensation overcame me, and I felt myself slipping away, unable to voice my questions.

Elias leaned over me, and his voice reverberated through my body.

“Kismeta.”

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; March 15th, 2006 at 09:56 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 21st, 2012), Deheart (November 21st, 2012), funboy (November 20th, 2012), matjtun (November 17th, 2012), omegaexcelus (November 17th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:03 PM

sorry about the formatting problem. I just fixed it. I think.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:29 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Rowan, have I ever told you how wonderful and talented you are? If I did, then I take it back. You. Are. The. GREATEST WRITER EVER!

Really, this is a nicely written piece of art. I like very much how this is going, and I can't wait for more, even if I have to wait even longer for you to finish some 'other' incomplete series.

The idea for using destiny and such is a really good lure for a good romance story, and in your stories it is even more appealing. I can see how Elias would want Brian so much, seeing how he is, but I would like to see Brian's feelings evolve from fearful love to friendship then true love...though I think I'll leave everything to you Rowan, seeing how this is YOUR dreams. Keep up the good work!
  #4   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Omfg!

Whew! That was an excellent chapter. You've managed to marry muscle and sci-fi once again, Rowan. I'm hooked on another one of your stories.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #5   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:39 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
As I said earlier: thanks.
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:41 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
You know, now that I think about it, this is remarkably similar to Jascian's Toy: A race of men that are extremely muscular and advance, even at a young age; A guy who is fearful of his situation, yet also is somewhat desiring it; A dominant male who is willing to do almost anything for his mate, and several other factors.

Are you sure the dream you had wasn't for Jascian's Toy?
  #7   Add to bulknola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 08:49 PM

bulknola is on a distinguished road
It's good. Really good. Though it reminds me of the Jascian's Toy.

The lack of balance between the two bothers me a bit. Gavin and Blake have more equity than these two. If a meta is stronger, smarter(intellectually not emotively it seems), more virile, and more "mature" in comparison to other humans, what is it that a human would offer in such a union? What would be the biological, emotional, or physical impetus to mate besides smell? Does any human now only donate an X chromosome for reproductive purposes? Are metas total left brains? Of course, that may not be your design for the story at all, which is perfectly acceptable.

Actually, this reminds me more of a cartoon I watched when I was younger called Exosquad where humans created another species kind of like Metas. The artifical humans took over, but there was still a resistance. Well that and to some degree Gattaca.

What I really think is interesting about Rowan's stories is the role of an individual's power/influence. Up until now, no one individual in any of the stories holds the all the cards. In Davey's Destiny, Justin still has some influence, more wisdom than authority, over Davey, though it is waning. Charlie and Jake and Vincent in Flow are examples where there is a more individuals and types of influence at play. In Jasican's Toy, we only learned in the most recent chapter that Dr. Crowder has more influence than he realizes as he indirectly determines Gavin's position in a hierarchy. I can only thank that Brian will eventually discover his own trump card as the story continues given the other stories.

I've been studying game theory too much. I'm curious about where this is going, though please don't forget Flow or JT...had to put in a good word for my favorites.
  #8   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 09:01 PM

LOL. The truth is, the ENTIRE dream I had was the first chapter. There were a few things about Jascian that I liked, but I knew wouldn't work in the context of that story, and I thought 'hey, here's a story in need of fun.' And so I took some of those elements and put them into this one. However, the characters are very different, I HOPE the plot will be unique, and Brian will (heaven willing) find his place in the world he finds himself in.

-The Tick
  #9   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 09:05 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Three cheers!

Rowan,

Oh. My. That was amazing! There's no other word for it. I'm SO glad that I checked back tonight before heading to bed. Now who knows what time I'll get to sleep!

The sex scene between Brian and Elias is by far one of the most erotic pieces of prose I've ever read. Redkage is right: this is art. The writing is just so fantastic that almost no detail is left undescribed: from the color and the feel of the marble to the tint of Elias's skin when he neared his powerful orgasm. Unbelievable. Not only that, but you've created an intreguing fictional world within the bounds of one we already know; this world is fascinating not only for the interesting hierarchy you've created but also for the inherent journey of love that Brian and Elias will take over the course of the story thanks to Kismeta, the fated bond that you've made strikingly clear (and extraordinarily erotic) in this chapter. I just can't wait to see more, and the best part is that I can't even imagine what you will come up with which makes reading every chapter an experience that I can truly look forward to.

This is a chapter I know that I'll read again and again.

Awesome.

--JSmith
  #10   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2006, 09:35 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulknola
I can only think that Brian will eventually discover his own trump card as the story continues given the other stories.
I hope so! These metas are some smug sonofabitches. They need a lesson in humility (even if they have nothing to be humble about!)

Hope I don't get busted for disrespect...

Great stuff!
  #11   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2006, 03:07 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Am I dreaming too?

Each story Rowan gives us has a new twist, on Jascian's toy it was the whole alien enviroment, on Davey's Destiny, I believe it was brotherly love winning all differences, in "the Flow" he has us around his little finger with the incredibly romantic story of Jake and Charlie.

Now comes "kismeta" - damn he can create a new word and BAM! in a second we all feel like this had always been there in the dictionary!

This "new world order" is actually a very interesting approach, one of my favorites, but really so intense and complex to set I had given up many plots I've developed in this area - complex to me of course, because Rowan always make it looks easy to do.

This time sex comes right at chapter 2 - since the whole story will develop from the "mating" of a human and his meta partner - yes, in this order precisely, because no matter how big and stronger Elias get, and no matter how humble and delicate Rowan makes Brian sound, it is to me obvious that Brian is the main character and the whole drama will focus the life of this couple - a sensitive fragile little artist and his inhumanly large and muscular meta, who apparently has no space for art in his life...

DAmn! he did it again - I felel i could write a composition on the word "kismeta"

I hate you Rowan

Cheers,
  #12   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Wow....

I,too, hope that the realtionship, not just Elias, will grow, into something soft and strong and powwerful- and safe. I'm assuming that there's something Brian can give too. (Thinks about the neck- vrolok?)

Last edited by Ogun; March 15th, 2006 at 10:11 PM.
  #13   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2006, 05:24 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
His voice made my body vibrate. Keeping my hands to myself, I stared at his face. Tan, flawless skin; powerful features. His obsidian eyes were fringed by equally dark lashes. His nose was straight, aristocratic. His lower lip was fuller than the upper, and I found myself struggling against the urge to suck on it.
Did anyone else find those lines outrageously erotic? I especially love the the last line. I totally got hard at work today just thinking about it.

I agree with muscl4life: "Kismeta" will give us a glimpse of this special world that Elias has brought Brian into, showing us the power and emotion of such a unlikely bond between such different people. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Who knows what it will bring!

SO good!

--JSmith
  #14   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2006, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
Really, this is a nicely written piece of art. I like very much how this is going, and I can't wait for more, even if I have to wait even longer for you to finish some 'other' incomplete series.
I'm workin on the whole 'completing' thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC
Whew! That was an excellent chapter. You've managed to marry muscle and sci-fi once again, Rowan. I'm hooked on another one of your stories.
Don't get too attached to this one... It's at the bottom of the queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferro
As I said earlier: thanks.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Actually, this reminds me more of a cartoon I watched when I was younger called Exosquad where humans created another species kind of like Metas. The artifical humans took over, but there was still a resistance.
I don't think I've ever seen Exosquad. It sounds interesting though. Will have to check it out.

Quote:
In Jasican's Toy, we only learned in the most recent chapter that Dr. Crowder has more influence than he realizes as he indirectly determines Gavin's position in a hierarchy. I can only thank that Brian will eventually discover his own trump card as the story continues given the other stories.
I have plans for Brian. I'm only about 68% sure on what they ARE, but I think it'll be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
The sex scene between Brian and Elias is by far one of the most erotic pieces of prose I've ever read. Redkage is right: this is art. The writing is just so fantastic that almost no detail is left undescribed: from the color and the feel of the marble to the tint of Elias's skin when he neared his powerful orgasm. Unbelievable. Not only that, but you've created an intreguing fictional world within the bounds of one we already know; this world is fascinating not only for the interesting hierarchy you've created but also for the inherent journey of love that Brian and Elias will take over the course of the story thanks to Kismeta, the fated bond that you've made strikingly clear (and extraordinarily erotic) in this chapter. I just can't wait to see more, and the best part is that I can't even imagine what you will come up with which makes reading every chapter an experience that I can truly look forward to.
I'm hoping this will be a (not to sound over blown) epic love story. It may not be. But at the very least, it'll be a fun read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtimbob
I hope so! These metas are some smug sonofabitches. They need a lesson in humility (even if they have nothing to be humble about!)
hahaha! I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Now comes "kismeta" - damn he can create a new word and BAM! in a second we all feel like this had always been there in the dictionary!
Cool! I was hoping the word would sound natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun
I,too, hope that the realtionship, not just Elias, will grow, into something soft and strong and powwerful- and safe. I'm assuming that there's something Brian can give too. (Thinks about the neck- vrolok?)
{googles vrolok}
hmmmm. I'm really not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
Did anyone else find those lines outrageously erotic? I especially love the the last line. I totally got hard at work today just thinking about it.
LoL. I liked that line too.

Thanks to everyone who checked out this new idea of mine. It should be good but, like I said, it may be a while before we see more.

-The Tick
  #15   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Try another search engine for "vrolok"- google doesn't bring up relevant results. Anyway, while the neck is an erotic symbol in some cultures, I was suggesting that perhaps Elias has a different reason for interest.... :-[
  #16   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2006, 04:32 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy

[COLOR=#ff0000]It's all entirely up tp you, Rowan, of course. But I suspect that Brian is going to find a way, through this relationship, to defeat, or (GASP!) kill, Elias and other Metas.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]However, I would think it would come too late, when he realizes that he has truly fallen in love with Elias. So, the problem will be this:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- Do I defeat the Metas? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Or [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Do I keep quiet and enjoy this new life (Since the "life" I had sucked anyway)?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]__________________________________________________ ____[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]At any rate, it's up to you, Rowan. This is just me rambling. No one is fit to tell your stories but you. And whatever you decide, I'm sure we'll love it. Kudos![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]__________________________________________________ ____[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]P.S.- To other members, let's try and give Rowan a break. I know it's good to encourage. However, this is 1 of but 4 stories he's now working on. We wouldn't want him to burn out, would we....?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- L_B[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #17   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:56 PM
Flaming Dreamer

I could see why Brian might think he has to do that, considering his upbringing, but I don' t think it's necessary. Rather, I'd prefer he use his relationship with Elias to alter the status quo. To me a peaceful solution is preferable to a violent or duplicitous one.

Last edited by Ogun; March 22nd, 2006 at 11:04 PM.
  #18   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2006, 04:22 PM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Can I have another bowl please sir?

I'm really enjoying this story Rowan, and will be eagerly awaiting another chapter when you manage to fit one in.

There's a curious interplay within this biological imperative 'kismeta' that seems to demonstrate not only the meta's complete physical domination and control in his possessiveness, but simultaneously a softer, gentler side that tunes right into Brian's obvious physical attraction. I can't wait to see how you develop the themes you've introduced and how the characters will react in this world of supermen.

Last edited by yobdior; March 27th, 2006 at 04:27 PM.
  #19   Add to Elcaro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM

Elcaro is on a distinguished road
Mmmm-mm-mm-mm-good!

Mmm!

That was delicious.
  #20   Add to MuscleAvatar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2006, 10:28 PM

MuscleAvatar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
LOL. The truth is, the ENTIRE dream I had was the first chapter. There were a few things about Jascian that I liked, but I knew wouldn't work in the context of that story, and I thought 'hey, here's a story in need of fun.' And so I took some of those elements and put them into this one. However, the characters are very different, I HOPE the plot will be unique, and Brian will (heaven willing) find his place in the world he finds himself in.

Man I wish I had dreams like yours!

Because the truth is out there...
  #21   Add to onelocolobo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM

onelocolobo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to onelocolobo
I'm still not too sure about this Elias character. Hope Brian and he can find some sort of balance in their world/lives that have collided into each other's. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see how this all plays out.
  #22   Add to soonacop's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2006, 07:10 PM

soonacop is on a distinguished road
Big bump on this. Please don't let this story die.
  #23   Add to Angel666's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 03:00 PM

Angel666 is on a distinguished road
Wow that was.......WOW!!!!
  #24   Add to kalksand's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2008, 07:45 AM

kalksand is on a distinguished road
Yes, Rowan does do this to people.
I like this story very much. I wish he would do sequels to this. Or did he? *wonders*
  #25   Add to frakiller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2008, 05:38 AM

frakiller is on a distinguished road
Meraviglioso Rowan....assolutamente meraviglioso!
  #26   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2008, 01:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalksand View Post
Yes, Rowan does do this to people.
I like this story very much. I wish he would do sequels to this. Or did he? *wonders*
No he didn't, and will probably never do so.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #27   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:20 AM

Choco_cow is on a distinguished road
I hate it when people put words in authors' mouths. Just because it's an older story doesn't mean that he's never going to finish it. He has a lot of other things on his plate and inspiration doesn't hit everyone the same way. There's always a possibility, no matter how slight it is.
  #28   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2008, 02:09 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choco_cow View Post
I hate it when people put words in authors' mouths. Just because it's an older story doesn't mean that he's never going to finish it. He has a lot of other things on his plate and inspiration doesn't hit everyone the same way. There's always a possibility, no matter how slight it is.
Yes, you are correct. I certainly won't deny that one bit.

To be honest, I suppose perhaps it would have been better to let Rowan answer himself.

But then again, what if my previous post is true? Also, who's not to say that as we type, Rowan is actually continuing it, but as a published work? (Not that I'll complain, I love having physical books in front of me.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #29   Add to elomasami's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 01:52 AM

elomasami is on a distinguished road
Great Work, I'm Loving the story and I hope you plan to write more.
  #30   Add to raven51's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 06:59 PM

raven51 is on a distinguished road
I can not wait for the next chapter of Kismeta! I was hooked after reading the first paragraph. Rowan keep writing your wonderful stories.
  #31   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:22 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
looking for chapter 1...

... found a #1 above ch. 2 but clicking on that takes me to ch. 2, not ch. 1. I went back 10 pages and never found Kismeta Ch. 1. Can anybody give me the link to chapter 1 or tell me about how long ago it was posted? Thanks.
- TagsNOLA
  #32   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:53 PM

I guess...

... chapter 1 gives the reader a grid for who and what these metas are and how they managed to take over the world. Interesting start. Looking forward to where this is headed.
  #33   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2008, 01:17 PM

I for one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy View Post
[COLOR=#ff0000]It's all entirely up tp you, Rowan, of course. But I suspect that Brian is going to find a way, through this relationship, to defeat, or (GASP!) kill, Elias and other Metas.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]However, I would think it would come too late, when he realizes that he has truly fallen in love with Elias. So, the problem will be this:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Do I defeat the Metas? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Or [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Do I keep quiet and enjoy this new life (Since the "life" I had sucked anyway)?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]__________________________________________________ ____[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]At any rate, it's up to you, Rowan. This is just me rambling. No one is fit to tell your stories but you. And whatever you decide, I'm sure we'll love it. Kudos![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]__________________________________________________ ____[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]P.S.- To other members, let's try and give Rowan a break. I know it's good to encourage. However, this is 1 of but 4 stories he's now working on. We wouldn't want him to burn out, would we....?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- L_B[/COLOR]
... would adopt a posture of "scorched earth." Evidently, water is toxic to these monsters. Elias' patronizing and arrogant attitude is toxic to any self-respecting human. Unless Elias is lying, if Brian were take himself out, that's the end of Elias' sex life. As for me, I would rather die than give any meta a single moment of pleasure. It seems to me, what these meta-mutants call "mates," we humans would call "pets." No way I'd serve any of those self-important jerks or allow them to take any pleasure whatsoever from my body, unless, that is metas don't mind copulating with the dead. It is a credit to Rowan's skill that he manages to evoke such a visceral reaction. I for one hope Brian manages to free himself of Elias' spell and realizes what has been taken from him, his humanity. In the end, for all their physical and intellectual advantages over us, these metas seem quite bestial, prisoners of their own passions and instincts. Not that we humans don't sometimes allow ourselves to be ruled by our emotions, our passions and our appetites. But we have the power to overcome these fleshly impulses. It seems the ability to swim is not the only advantage we humans have over metas. I hope Brian can discover a way to exploit our strengths and their weaknesses to wrest control of our country and our world and restore mankind to the position of dominion in this world

Last edited by tagsnola; June 22nd, 2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: to add some verbiage
  #34   Add to Shippou's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Shippou is on a distinguished road
Wow. I had completely forgotten about how stunning Rowan's writing is... it never fails to impress. /amazed
  #35   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:03 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Yes, it is.

Look here for the previous part of this; http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4050
  #36   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Purely awesome. Made my week/month/year! ☺

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size