The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Lucky: Epilogue

Jim?s Muscle Mecca became a haven for any serious natural bodybuilder. Every year, his site had millions of hits of hopeful bodybuilders and muscle worshippers. The application process was rigorous, but if you passed, your dreams came true.

The government was concerned and regularly sent agents to see if Jim was organizing a cult. After the first 5 years of activity, they finally stopped. The official reasons were that there was absolutely no cult activity going on there, and the more agents they sent, the more that people wanted to take part in Jim?s dream. They realized that Jim wasn?t some crazy egomaniac, but was just some guy who had a great idea and was lucky enough to pull it off. They arranged with him a program where their agents could come and stay for a week at a time, almost like an exclusive resort. Of course, they had to fit the criteria and follow the rules just like everyone else, but those who got to go always came back relaxed, energetic and healthy.

Jim, Dozer, and Mule continued to share their life together. While they did play with other people, the trio always slept together and enjoyed each other?s company. Dozer and Mule pushed Jim beyond barriers and the three of them grew huge. Jim eventually obtained his bear status when he finally caught up with Dozer in the bench press. People passing by often commented on Jim?s excellent physique and he had a few cubs of his own that enjoyed playing with him.

Jim entered a natural bodybuilding competition on the advice of Mule and Dozer and won first place easily. The newspapers had this to say about him:

?It?s very rare that a guy that stands around 5?4?? wins the overall competition, but today, we saw that very thing happen. Jim Daly has a physique that rivals many of the professional bodybuilders. The definition that he possesses combined with the density of his muscles creates an extremely appealing look.

The judges were impressed by several things.

One: He did not shave completely, which is exceptional unusual for any bodybuilder. Everyone assumed that to see maximum definition, the body must be smooth and hairless. But Jim?s physique proved them wrong. In fact, it almost appeared that the layer of body hair that Jim maintained added a level of depth to his body instead of subtracting.

Two: No one came close to his level of definition. Even with the body hair, you could every vein and contour and indention in his body. When he flexed, bulges were evident and apparent in his physique.

Three: He had a stage presence that was unmatched by anyone since Arnold. He danced during his single posing, flexing the quads and calves as he playfully hopped across the stage. He smiled constantly, even when doing an exhausting pose. He hugged each competitor before the awards were handed out and he was extremely honored to win. He ended up splitting the purse with everyone who competed because he didn?t need it.

To those who could even begin to think that the panel was influenced by his wealth were completely wrong. In post tournament interviews, no other competitor had anything negative to say about Jim. In fact, everyone was happy he won. Each thought that he was indeed the best man, and he was undoubtedly the perfect spokesman for the natural bodybuilders.?

After taking care of business, Jim usually spent his time in the gym with Dozer and Mule. He still enjoyed his position as cub with those two, slowly rubbing their pumped pecs after the bench set, licking the biceps swollen with blood, and massaging the legs after squats. They usually returned the favor, rubbing Jim down in a similar manner. After the gym, Jim would usually head to the beach where a few of his cubs were waiting while Dozer and Mule went off to the meal hall. His cubs, while taller than him, were more slim than massive. Everyday, Jim would lie in the sand and surf and his cubs would crawl all over him, caressing his wet muscles and his hard cock. They would rub their cocks over his ripped abs and spray their load over the brick muscles. Then one would suck Jim?s cock while the other rubbed and kissed Jim until he came. Then they would lie in the rising tide, letting the sea water wash the man juice away.

Eventually, Jim would make his way back to his room where Dozer and Mule were always waiting, sometimes with a fourth or fifth person. Then for hours on end, they would flex and pose, jerk, suck and fuck. Jim had finally allowed his ass to be fucked by Dozer and Mule a few years ago, and they were the only two he allowed to do so. But no one minded. Everyone got some cock in their ass when you got to hang out with Jim. Besides, all that muscle that was around, the giant Mule picking people up and ramming them on his tool, the bearish Dozer pawing at whomever, and the fireplug Jim going at it with almost teen-like enthusiasm, no one left that room without having come at least three times and without being overly satisfied.

?Truly, we are the luckiest people in the world.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
So readers, I'm curious about what you thought about this 'quick' story and the rest of my little projects.

Is there anything I can improve or change in your opinion? Feeback is appreciated.
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2006, 01:05 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
I really liked this story. It was definately one of your best work. However, it really upsets me that you ended it so quickly. I was expecting to see the coin give Jim, Like, Super-human muscles or something. Or at least, thats what I got the impression of when you stated that the coin had a huge muscular arm on it (and that it was getting bigger in a different chapter.)

The story turned out great, but this last few installments were both rushed. Even though i was pleased with how the storyline went, It disappointed me a bit. It was like you just wanted to finish it, or give up on making it go further.

Plus, I was really disappointed when Jim didn't get to see his old girlfriend again. I thought that that would have been coming up soon. I wanted to see her reaction, and Jim's...

Anyway, this post wasn't ment to be as personally disappointing as it sounds. My only real problem with the story was that you crammed way to much into a single post. It made the plot advance WAY too fast.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options