The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:16 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Aphex: Ending

The sun burned through my closed eyes and I slowly woke up. I turned slightly and my body screamed in protest. A low moan escaped my lips and I shut my eyes tighter, trying to close out the light that wanted to wake me. A huge hand wiped the hair from my forehead and gently whispered, ?Are you awake??

I slowly turned towards the voice, my body bawling in pain. I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light. When they did, I saw a dream lying next to me. It was Aphex, but not Aphex. There were differences between the guy that laid next to me and Aphex, enough that you wouldn?t think they were the same guy, but the cock that was rubbing against me was more than enough proof that this guy was Aphex.

?I?m glad to see you?re alright, my big Aphex,? I moaned.

?I?m glad you?re ok. I was worried after I woke up from my haze and saw you sliding off my cock,? Aphex said as he gently rubbed my face. ?I really hoped I didn?t hurt you. I flew you straight back here and washed you up and let you sleep. You slept for almost 2 days.?

I groaned and leaned into his massive chest. ?Mmmm, if I could sleep on this chest all day, I would never want to wake up.?

He chuckled, his muscled chest moving up and down as he said, ?You know, I?ve never brought a guy home before.? I could feel his meat swelling as it rose to the occasion. Looking down at it, I smiled and said, ?Well, let me thank you for the honor.? And with that I slowly moved toward it, ignoring my sore body and started to service that wonderful meat with my mouth.

That was about six years ago. I had moved in soon after that fateful night. Aphex of course was worried about my safety now that we were intimate, so he demanded I be closer to him. I couldn?t deny him anything, and I still can?t. He told me his secret identity of Brad Hollins, amateur bodybuilder and lawyer. I fit into his life like a glove. I became his assistant at his home office. I did all the typing, faxing, setting up appointments and stuff, plus it gave him someone to cover for him when something would come up. I kept a TV in my area so I could keep an eye on him. When I would see his lust kick in or when my ?lust-beeper? would go off, I would simply jog to the woods and wait. He would always arrive with his eyes burning red and fuck me with reckless abandon. We found out that me drinking his cum and being fucked by him slowly improved my physical being, gradually making me more like him. I became more adaptive to his cock when he was in his giant form, plus I became bigger and stronger myself. I still lift at the gym, showing off my new husband every now and again. The guys there are amazed and proud of the gains I?m making along with the luck I had finding a man.

Just yesterday, I figured out how to hover a few feet off the ground. I?m getting hard just thinking about flying sex. I know my big man will feel the same way.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:18 AM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
As always, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 09:50 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was simply HOT!

The reading is fast, thought its highly detailed, the story is told in a simple and very interesting point of fiew - for we don't knwo the name of the main character, assuming that it can be you, me or any reader who wants to "fit the role" -

Massive growth and muscle power, huge cock and a beautiful yet savage sex scene - one can't ask for more than this to be happy!

Congratulations dude! and .......... thank you for posting everything today

Bruno
  #4   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:28 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Very very hot story. I'm soooooo glad that I worked at home today.

This could easily be a series

Ok, so I'm never satisfied. I too loved the twist that the POV character could be anyone. Definitely draws you into the story.

Thanks much for your hard work and for posting it all in one day.

Jeff
aka Braun1
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 01:49 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Wooof. That was hot, fun and romantic all wrapped up in a short (relative to your other stories)-but-sweet package. The oversexed Aphex was particularly appreciated.
  #6   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 04:08 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Very enjoyable read. I always like the savage sex spin on stories, especially when the over all storyline turns out so well.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2006, 08:48 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone, it's a very nice story. I wish it was a little more drawn out though, but it's good all the same. This reminds me of another story series, featuring 'Super Bear' and 'Super Cub.'

BTW muscl4life, the superhero DOES have a name, (A real name to be precise) 'Brad Hollins'
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2006, 03:04 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
BTW muscl4life, the superhero DOES have a name, (A real name to be precise) 'Brad Hollins'
well redkage, to me the main character (not the hero per se) is the narrator, he is the one whose feelings we can sense, and it is the story of how Aphex changed his life, and it is funny since we know his very feelings but not his name.

But this story is really hot

Thanks again xythan_shadow
  #9   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2006, 05:35 AM
Writer and Lifter

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.

This story felt like the main char didn't need to be named, mostly so that you could put yourself in his shoes. There's so many avenues that could be taken but I think I'll just leave it as it is.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options