The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:28 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Colin's Determination, Part 3

As my eyes blinked open, I awoke to a vise-like clamp on my ankles. I could only turn over part of the way, but I did look down to see Colin standing at the foot of the bed, smiling at me, as he held my ankles in place. I struggled for a few seconds, to no avail, and then just said "Colin what are you doing?"

"Time to get up Greg. I'm back from a seven mile run, I am making us some breakfast, and then we can go lift." He released his grip on me very casually, and walked towards the door.

"Colin, seven miles, already? You are doing way too much cardio, you won't gain any muscle like that." I was standing next to my bed now, in my briefs. He didn't say anything, just looked me over closely, almost as if he was studying me. I did manage to add some muscle since we started working out together, and I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was pleased to see some more mass in my chest and shoulders.

"Greg, what just happened there," he pointed to the bed, referring to the grip he had on my ankles, "do you think that is someone who isn't gaining muscle?"

I looked at him, still in that hoodie, but this time, he had the sleeves pushed up. And I got a good look at his forearms. They were quite a bit thicker compared to when we started working out. Instinctively, I looked at mine in comparison, and then back at Colin's.

He noticed me making the comparison, and lifted his flexed forearm so I could really appreciate it. And damn I have to admit, they were just as big as mine. Thick and defined, like interlaced steel cables. "Your training plan is really starting to work Greg. Can't you tell now?"

"Okay Colin, you have a point. I will be down to breakfast in a few minutes." He turned to walk out, and I swear, he had to tilt his shoulders to pass through the frame.

I got dressed and went down to the kitchen, where Colin was preparing us spinach omelets with steaks. I watched as he inhaled his food, chatting amiably with me about the day's planned workout. He seemed much more energized, and eager to get to the gym today. We cleaned up from breakfast and headed to the front door.

Colin stood in the alcove, grabbed my car keys and said, "Hey Greg, can I drive today?"

I walked over to him, bumped the palm of my hand on the bottom of his fist. I could feel the heaviness of his arm, and I did notice how it barely moved, but I was able to make his hand yield the keys. "Not today Colin, not my car. I'm still the driver around here."

Colin laughed, and started to walk through the door, then hesitated. He turned towards me, with a calm, determined look on his face. "Let's try that again Greg."

"Colin, what are you talking about?" I had the car keys in my hand and wrapped my fist around them tightly. By now, I was standing right next to him, trying to pass through the door.

"I want to drive Greg."

"Colin, I told you already, no."

He wasn't letting me pass through the door. Instead, he reached his hand down toward mine. I felt his hand encircle my wrist, as he looked at me nonchalantly. I refused to just give up the keys to him, and tightened my whole arm. I was proud of my baseball player's beefy forearms, that led to a solid, nearly 17 inch bicep, and was sure I could keep the keys in my possession. And for the first few seconds, I did. I was confident this foolish standoff would end very soon, and I made a promise to myself not to embarrass Colin when he gave up.

Then something changed, very subtly. I noticed Colin's forearm tighten up too. Then my arm started to move up, at Colin's will. I tried mightily to resist, and it seemed as if Colin wasn't even exerting himself. My arm was now parallel to the floor, with Colin gripping my wrist, the keys still in my tightly coiled fist. Okay, I conceded, maybe he was strong now..even..stronger.. but I was not giving up those keys yet.

Then his grip on my wrist slowly started to tighten, like a cobra, exerting immense pressure on me. My arm started to shake, and my fist opened up, revealing the keys. Colin took the keys from me, and smiled.

"Hey thanks Greg, for letting me drive today" he said, laughing.

He turned and headed towards the car, and my head was reeling with what had just happened.

The weight training plan was working.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (February 19th, 2013), amauiguy (January 30th, 2013), crow004 (January 26th, 2013), dickasauras (January 31st, 2013), gogr2 (January 27th, 2013), GTlifter (January 27th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (February 18th, 2013), lefortremi (January 27th, 2013), Logan2009 (January 30th, 2013), Londonboy (January 27th, 2013), makurra (January 27th, 2013), mario2007 (January 26th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (January 27th, 2013), mlbjock (January 26th, 2013), muscular (February 18th, 2013), skumbum (January 30th, 2013), tallguy417 (January 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (February 19th, 2013), timaanv (January 27th, 2013), worshipper (January 27th, 2013)
  #2   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:46 PM
BigBearMan94

Oh cropsey. There better be a fourth coming up. And you better make it soon.
  #3   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Dude, that was SO FUCKING HOT! Colin's alpha male super strength got my heart pounding. You gotta have him doing some mind boggling feats of strength.

PLEASE DON'T DELAY NEXT INSTALLMENT!!!!
  #4   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:01 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
I love this story i hope the next parts are coming soon!
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
whats going on with this story man its great is it going to continue? i hope so! haha

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options