The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2006, 01:01 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Muscular Security Guards

[COLOR=black]I used to work for a firm that delivered training for all kinds of companies. Every so often one of these companies would have an award ceremony for the employees that had achieved qualifications through my firm and one of us would go along and hand out the certificates.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Anyway one time we delivered some training for a security firm that had put 30 of its security guards through training and I was picked to go and hand out the certificates.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I didn?t really think much of it until I turned up at the offices and walked into the presentation room?it was filled with 30 MASSIVE musclemen! Being security guards they were all some degree of huge but about a third were built like off-season pro-bodybuilders! They were all wearing the same uniform, which comprised a pair of tight black pants, and a little brown, collared short-sleeved shirt (not unlike the UPS guys) that in most cases was at least two sizes too small! This outfit showed off their gigantic biceps, bulging pecs and tight little bubble butts in all their muscular glory! I was in heaven![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I had the pleasure of handing out 30 certificates to this harem of gorgeous muscle gods, watching each guy strut towards me as they came to collect their certificate. I had to try not to stare at their massive biceps straining against the sleeves of their tight little shirts as I shook hands with them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]All of the guys had bodies to die for but this one guy in particular was out of this world. He was really tall (at least 6?3?) and built like a brick shit house with arms like tree trunks and heaving pecs like two patio slabs. He had short wavy brown hair, big brown gentle puppy-dog eyes and a mischievous boyish grin that was like watching the sun rise. Just gorgeous![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This magnificent mountain of solid beef swaggered over to me, swinging his boulder shoulders with each step, and stopped a couple of feet in front of me, towering over my meagre 5?8? frame like skyscraper. He extended a forearm thicker than my thigh along with a hand like a dinner plate for me to shake. As I took his big paw I prepared for some pain, as this he-man would inevitably crush my comparatively puny hand in his big fingers. Up to now all the other really huge guys had done just this and although it was kind of thrilling to feel their ample strength, by now my hand was starting to throb![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]However instead of pulverising my fingers he gave me the softest, gentlest, most tender handshake I have ever experienced in my whole life. Whilst we shook hands he also flashed me a warm, genuine grin that nearly made me cream my boxers right in front of him![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A guy of his awesome size and muscularity could have picked me up with one hand and thrown me through the nearest wall if he?d wanted to, but was obviously holding back his incredible strength as he shook my hand so as not to hurt me, which I just found absolutely adorable.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I would have taken any one of these bulging musclemen to bed in a second but none ?got to me? quite as much as my gentle giant with the cheeky grin, beautiful eyes and muscles to spare. I still jerk off thinking about him to this day.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2006, 02:14 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
nice one. security guards and bouncers are usually very hot.
  #3   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2006, 07:42 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Since being a security guard doesn't pay much, usually just above hamburger flippers, I'll bet that some of them were also bouncers on their nights off.
  #4   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2006, 03:41 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
There are security companies, and then there are security companies. Since all of these guys were gorgeous, and in flattering uniforms, I don't think there were guarding the gate of a warehouse. I know security guards that make bank, but it's either high-end retail, or clubs. Perhaps these guys were bouncers at a trendy London club?
  #5   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2006, 08:08 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
May I add that I'm a Security Guard?

I've been working out a little too... No new pics yet though, since I've been working so much. Which explains why I haven't been around lately. I can very much attest to the Muscular Security Guards thread since I work with quite a few of them, and a lot of the supervisors who do the vehicle patrols are quite...
I enjoy watching their swagger and cocky walk. They've got such firm handshakes.. It's enjoyable....
Very much.
G

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options