The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2006, 10:36 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
TV's Official Bear

I'm currently working on a fairly detailed and interwoven story at this point and time, but I thought about it tonight as I sat down watching T.V. and I ended up flicking to Nick at Nite, when who else was on but thy John Goodman, my man Dan Conner and then I thought wouldn't it be a cool story to go back in time to when Dan and Roseanne were first dating and Dan turns out to be bisexual and dumps her.

Or another possible storyline after years of marriage, Dan has grown tired of the nagging and harping of her, so one night while he's out at the Bar he runs into a guy who kicks his ass. Dan feels bad for himself and realizes that he doesn't have his youth anymore and decides that he's wasted his life with the Wicked Witch of the West, he decides to join a gym and for a little more flavor, starts drinking a special beer that helps him grow. First from 6'3" 350 lbs. of out of shape high school football star flab to 6'3" 350 lbs. of well trained but not totally tone (more powerlifter) body. Then eventually he starts growing till his 600 lbs. Just gets better from there.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2006, 10:36 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
John Goodman actually played a gay man in the sitcom Normal, Ohio (or something named like that).
  #3   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2006, 01:13 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
I know. It's just that I like the character Dan better than Norman. Though so it would be better for a storyline.
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2006, 01:41 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
sounds great, and I always liked your stories anyway. you havn't been around much lately, so it'd be a good way to come back to the stories. and John Goodman becoming a powerlifting bear = super super hot.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options