The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:37 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
NEW STORY (Believe it or not) SPARTAN - Parts 1 & 2

Hey guys
It's been a long time since i don't post (and even longer since i ever finished an open story) but I managed to overcome (or at least i'm trying to) this blockage and prepared something for you guys. Please don't take too hard on me, I know that i'm not the best writer (and that never been my intent) and I can't help liking such "Freak" guys, growth for me comes in huge dimensions and can't be contained into some "reality standards". So, please bear with me as I dirft into a world where "There's no such thing as too big".

Foreword - This story is dedicated and designed to please the personal fantasies of Viper, a very good friend of mine, who kindly asked me to write a story for him (even though back at the time I couldn't write not even one paragraph). But I can't forget of the guys who helped me through the whole thing (especially to the great artist omelissokomos,the very nice xythan_shadow, and the phenomenal Rowan MacBride).

This is an ongoing story, so you'll expect to see new installments, because I'll try really ahrd to give you guys new parts, at least this is what drives me to get back on writing, even though the critics are bad (or worst if there are no comments at all )

Anyway, I felt that you guys deserved an explanation to my absence (if you ever noticed I was gone that is ) so, I give you my latest work (keeping my hopes up)

I'm experimenting a new way of narration, hopefully you'l be able to understand the whole structure with the future installments, just try to read each chapter as a piece of a whole universe, it'll be harder in the beggining but eventually it'll get better (fingers crossed). So, please let me know what you guys think, and i'm BEGGING for comments, they're the only way to know how the story is going outside my twisted mind.

Now i can finally give you

SPARTAN
]

(1)

The room was immersed in the blue light that came from the TV, I turned it off directly from the button since the remote was nowhere to be found, trying to get in bed as quietly as possible, but as soon as I got rid of my tie, Andrew turned around, opened his enormous brown eyes, and grinned – “I’m awake ever since you opened the garage, silly” – he said showing me the remote.

“Sorry, I had to take a later flight, things were more complicated…”
“Apologies won’t be accepted until you kiss me!” he said opening his lean arms, I threw myself at his lying body, kissing his lips like they contained the magic balsam which could take all the pain away (which to me felt very true).

After 33 straight hours with no sleep, one would certainly just turn around and snore. But I’m not that one (and I wish so badly, sometimes, that I could be that one) – Andrew knew that too, he just felt my erection building fast against his stomach – “Are you sure?” he just asked still wanting to let me rest after being away for such long time.

I grinned, unbuttoning the rest of my shirt, revealing my lean, ripped, chiseled muscles, so cut I looked like a teenager bodybuilder, completely smooth, it looked like I lived in the gyms, instead of airports, office buildings and conference rooms. I knew Andy’s eyes always drifted on my body, marveled at its incredible perfect proportions, the definition of my muscles, my body looked much better than any male model. Frankly, he couldn’t really understand how could I keep such phenomenal shape, but just couldn’t care the less about it, his mouth on my erect nipples clearly showed this.

If a man had already sex for over 8 hours with 5 different men that same day, he would sure not be ready for another round, especially after a 20-hour flight – maybe it was just my consciousness (making me compensate for my constant cheating on the one boyfriend I could keep ever since I took this position), maybe I was still extra horny from the last appointment, maybe it’s really the love I feel for Andy, but my libido was on fire again, the savage feeling once more flooding my senses, overwhelming my better judgment and making me reach for his mouth eagerly, our tongues wrestled for several minutes, while the rest of our clothing got lost.

Soon, I had his pale thin body pinned on his back, his strawberry blond shoulder length hair could use a trim, since it had that “dirty” look, but I really liked the way it worked for him. I knew he could tell I felt heavier than the last time, even though it had been over a week ago, a sudden groan of unexpected pain pointed out to me that maybe I was too heavy to be on top. I motioned to roll over and change positions, but Andy held my arms – “No… I like to feel your weight on top of me, I was just caught in surprise”. I kissed his neck, enjoying the distraction to spread his legs, resting some of my weight on the mattress, to avoid any further complications.

I can have as many men as I want or have to, but plunging Andy’s ass with my 10 inch-cock is a unique feeling, no one feels so deliciously tight, no one looks so graceful, so enlightened to have my manhood inside him. His eyes roll over its orbits, each time I thrust it deeper he hangs to my muscular deltoids, feeling the strength on my neck muscles, and relaxes, allowing his tight little bubble but to engulf more of my cock (and I think that he felt there was more cock to engulf this time).

Andy’s thin legs were around my waist now, embracing it as strongly as they could, feeling my abdominal muscles contracting as I pump my cock, I used my legs to lift Andy from the bed, supporting our weight on my muscular arms, he embraced me as strong as he could, but I helped him around with my free arm, I don’t need more than one to hold him against me as I brought us to the end of the bed, where I could have him sat, allowing more of my cock to penetrate him.

Spreading my legs, I let him slide down to the thick base, lifting him back to the edge with a slight pressure around his waist, screaming out loud in pleasure. I saw that he loves when I do that, his reflection at the wall sized mirror was magnificent, he simply smiles and enjoys his ride. I can’t help to cherish that image of the two of us, bonded and attached to each other; it’s been a while since sex and lust felt so meaningful to me. I brought my face forward and touch his back, my much taller height covering Andy’s figure as I kiss the back of his head – “Oh Andy, I love you!” I say it out loud, thrusting my cock further and holding it there for a few seconds, using my hands to squeeze his balls really tight.

Andrew skipped a heartbeat, he just gasped as his own cock spewed his load over my big hands. The feeling of his orgasm gave me the clue that I should cum for him too (sometimes I have to remember myself, Andy does not have the same endurance I’m used to handle), I simply smiled and relaxed enough to allow myself an orgasm, it was copious, and warm, filling Andy’s guts with my thick cum, he was cheering like he had won the marathon, as I just laid back to the mattress, leaving his body completely impaled on my cock (What if he knew I could stay erect for ten straight hours?).

I gently removed him from my cock as I stood up, carrying him on my arms to the shower, the fuming water jet cleaned us from the sweat and cum, it was amusing to see my gentle lover cleaning my mythological-looking body, enjoying his adulation towards my perfect features. Later, we were back on the bed, Andy was sound sleep in my arms, but I, as expected, was not. One time is not good enough for me anymore, but I can’t wake up Andy again, so I just stood up to watch myself in the mirror.

6’2” 187 pounds (according to the post-stabilizing readings) of perfect sculpted muscles, flawless tanned skin, dark brown hair kept in classic way, green eyes that worked along my Latin features like skin tone, nose shape and the thickness of my lips only enhancing the dazzling effect of my beauty on anyone. Once more, I noticed my angled manly features, at the same time they inspire toughness but also tenderness. The veins are all over my smooth muscular body, the width of my shoulders in contrast with the narrowness of my waist gives me the incredible “V-shape” most of athletes and fitness models desperately desire for themselves. The thickness and definition on my legs are amazing. I stroke a few bodybuilding poses, the level of definition indicated that my body fat percentage can’t be above 5, my biceps and triceps look like they’re carved in the hardest stone ever, my pecs are thick and powerful, perfectly smooth, my 6-pack washboard stomach is supremely cut, even my neck looks already too thick, my deltoids are big as diamonds, my lats are wide as if I could have wings on my own. My cock is erect once more, urging me to play with it, indulging myself into hours of stimulation in exchange for such primary intercourse I just had.

I looked at Andy sleeping, and smiled, sitting near him once more, jerking my massive cock, admiring his beauty, his naivety, his honesty. I love this man, I really do, but at the same time, I know he can’t give me everything I need, yet I can’t let him go, my life needs a solid, stable point, and that’s Andy. Even though he is so fragile, so tender, so breakable, and so delicately human. I jerk off admiring his beauty, allowing myself to cum as many times as I needed to finally get sleepy. It took me hours, I lost count when I came by the 13th time, after that I just jerked off fiercely, hitting the wall, the ceilings, the floor. I needed so badly to feel tired, to feel depleted after a night of intense sex, I needed so badly to feel human, even if it was for only a few hours – so I would at least be able to sleep with Andy hold his hand without fearing that I'll pulverize his weak bones while I'm asleep."

47 minutes. That’s all the rest I needed, and frankly it felt like I’ve slept for three days in a row. I woke up before Andy could notice the mess I’ve done in the bedroom, cleaning up wasn’t hard at all, it only took a few minutes and lots of towels, the smell is pretty strong, but Andy’s snoring indicates he doesn’t care. I sneak outside the room, completely naked, savoring the glory of my body when Winston brings my paper.

“Good morning, sir” – he says handling me the papers from all over the world, which I’ll have entirely read in no more than 4 minutes – “That’s a great day, my man!” I grinned back at him. Not many butlers are so handsomely attractive like Winston, his English accent clearly worked for me, normally we would have fucked the moment I finish my morning reading, but since Andy moved in I was trying to be more discrete, though this 6’5” tall monument to male beauty sculpted in shiny onyx clearly felt a bit neglected, he is more than comprehensive towards my needs – “Would you expect master Andrew to wake up soon? Breakfast is ready.”

I knew that tone of his voice – “Look, Winston, we both know that Andy is new here, and he isn’t used to this life style, please don’t try to scare this one too!” I made my point looking directly into his eyes. Even though he was 3 whole inches taller than me, he always respected when I made a clear statement – “Farewell, sir, but he had his things re-packed last night”. Winston leaned forward and kissed my forehead, breaking the whole butler/master protocol he always maintains – “We both know that you can’t be happy not with just me, or just him, you’d need the both of us and probably another dozen, and it won’t get any easier from now on.”

I looked into this man, he knew every detail of my life, he had been especially designed to work for me, he is not just my butler, not just an occasional lover, he does have a very big importance on my life, he helps me getting through stuff – I had him tightly hugged – “Sorry, my friend, I just need to try it once more, Andy is really special for me, until I can explain to him, I have to try, you understand don’t you?”

He smiled – “You don’t have to justify your actions to me, I know exactly why you have such needs, let’s just hope you can make it last until the next time you need to leave again!” Saying this, Winston slipped of my hug, and disappeared in the corridors.

Once I heard Andrew waking up back on my bedroom; I rushed upstairs carrying the tray Winston had cleverly left near the staircase. I must admit that the view of a muscular Adonis like me, completely naked carrying rich breakfast service right in the morning is pretty much a reason for a morning woody, but Andy had a massive erection when he saw me entering the room. I could have simply left it aside, and fuck him for at least six hours, but I knew he still couldn’t handle the truth about me, he was still learning to know me, and that’s so precious, I couldn’t scare him off by acting like the monster I am most of the times. We kissed, I made him seat at the table near the balcony, so we could enjoy the view of the morning sun shining over Central Park. The morning breeze also brought a chilly sensation over Andy who just wrapped himself in my robe and poured himself a big cup of coffee, smiling a bit surprised because I remained naked. (Would he run from me if he knew I can be naked during blizzards as well?).

I grinned and faked a morning stretch – “I love feeling the sun over my body by the morning, it’s not always that I have the pleasure to enjoy my own bedroom in the morning.” He grinned back at me, and I attacked his lips, kissing him fiercely like my life depended on that. Andy gently broke the kiss, resting his head on my chest – “I didn’t know if you were coming back this week, so I planned on getting back to my place…”

“Andy, you have to understand that this is also your place!” I replied holding his chin gently but he just exploded – “Look, Matt, it’s just too much, too fast! I’m used to leave in the dorms, working my butt off all day, you can’t expect me to suddenly feel comfortable moving into this magnificent little palace in Park Avenue, sleeping in Ralph Lauren sheets, having this creepy butler of yours following me all day long, I know that you are trying to provide me comfort but sometimes you just…”

I leaned my head on his shoulder, Andy’s eyes always showed what he meant, he had been a working man before he even moved to college, he was used to struggle for his freedom, he didn’t want it to be handed to him on a silver tray – “But we had agreed in trying…”

“Yeah, and since then you’ve been home for no more than three days, man, if you’re so busy this time, we’d better try again when things are calmer for you…” he interrupted by hugging me tight – I knew he meant well, he just didn’t want to feel like he was taking advantage of me. “Maybe I could take a few days…”

The slight vibrations on the mahogany cover of the expensive nightstand made my spine freeze, I sighed looking at Andy’s expression of “I rest my case”, while I returned inside the room to take phone call. The electronic tone on the other side confirmed my worst expectations – “Matthew Spartan, we need your cooperation once more. Briefing will be held in 27 minutes at usual place.” I closed the phone and held my eyes closed for a few seconds– I really hate their timing.

“Can’t the Secretary wait a bit longer to summon you back at the UN?” He asked, holding his head on his hands with a cute smile on his lips, but my face seemed cold and emotionless – “I told you I don’t work directly for the Secretary of the United Nations, in fact I am just a diplomat under the services of the UN, sent every part of the globe where they need me.” I stood up mechanically, my reaction must have shocked Andy, for he followed me apologizing if he had done any improper joke, I wish I had the time to apologize to him, I wish I could just laugh with him, but it wasn’t the time, I had another assignment.

“I have to go, sweetie, please let’s talk about this when I come back, you really should hear my arguments” I said without even looking back at him. Andrew followed me as I opened my vast closet, which should be bigger than his apartment; took one of my many impeccable brand suits that fitted me perfectly, a matching pair of Italian leather shoes, silk socks, and very expensive underwear. Andy wasn’t used to see me so elegant, dressed in this impeccable style, and the magnificent way of my clothes contrasted to the simple pieces he had brought along when he moved in. He seemed to shrink on humiliation, but he still tried to sound funny – “Y-you look trustable, the image UN would always want to keep” he said handling me a pair of sunshades – “Good luck, and don’t worry, I’ll wait here for you, no matter how long it takes!” he looked up at me with his big brown eyes. We kissed briefly, and I took him by the hand until we were on the front door, where Winston had the limousine ready for me.

As the car moved down the street, I felt like Andy was also trying very hard, I truly meant something for him too, he just couldn’t expect so much unexpected subjects coming between us…

(2)

Winston drove the huge car among the many other ones in New York traffic like he was born there, I kept trying to focus on my upcoming briefing, but I couldn’t help thinking about Andy alone at my huge townhouse, feeling miserable for something he simply didn’t know. I remembered his innocent smile captivated me ever since we first met.

I was the UN representative invited to make a speech in the International Law forum at his university while he worked as photographer for the institution’s journal, but since he had mistaken me as fellow student (we are just three years apart anyway), and had actually started a nice casual conversation towards me, he lost the chance to take a picture of mine before I started my speech. He looked so embarrassed, and so precious when he politely asked me if I would let him take my picture, otherwise his boss would be furious. What started with an innocent picture developed into an unexpected romance, each day that I managed to see this 5’7” tall strawberry blond cute college student felt really like a special day (even though those were by far the most mundane activities of my days).

Next thing I noticed, we were seeing each other almost every weekend (it was so much easier hiding things from him back then), I enjoyed the fact that he actually took the initiative to ask me on a date, taking me to very interesting photography expositions, I loved when he seemed so lost on the art pieces that he just held on my hand, gently placed it over the protective glass – “You see this?” – Then; he explained with a lot of technicalities what the author meant (which I, unfortunately, memorized instantly so I became “expert” at the next opportunity).

At first, I let him take me to the places, but I really wanted to give that young man some quality time, soon, we were having dinner at the hippest and most expensive places in New York, going to the most exclusive nightclubs, partying out like we were actually celebrities.

In bed we connected every since the first time. I had accidentally broke the door knob to his dorm room in many pieces (In fact, I was so excited I forgot that I can break most of things if I’m not properly focused), he just smiled and hugged me tight – “I have a thing for strong men!” he moaned as I easily lifted him behind his knees, carrying his 145 lean and delicate pounds to the bed. When we fucked that night I made sure that he felt more strength than my (then) 173 pound frame seemed to have, the steadiness of my pumping movements, the control I showed over our combined weights, allowing him to relax while I handled the pumping motion, the times I held him firmly against my muscles, flexing their stone like hardness for long periods of time, while his desiring tongue savored the cervices of my body. Fucking him twice clearly made me look special for him, he just laid atop of me, trying to recover his breath – “Wow! You’re ready again? I feel like I’m fucking the man of steel!” he whispered at my ears, which sent me on fire again (I had to orgasm at least 7 extra times after I left).

Our passion always built very quickly, each time I “accidentally broke” something using my “uncanny hidden strength”, Andy jumped inside his pants, his smile lit when I showed him a few “tricks” like tearing the whole phone book, “bending” old pipes, among other minor things that set his small body on fire so easily (as it was so easy for me to do the same with much heavier and thicker objects). Being with Andy proved to be a phase of completion in my turbulent life – even though sometimes we couldn’t be together for I had an upcoming assignment, the whole mission never seemed so interesting as listening at him telling me how had been his week at the university.

Most of the times we were together, Andy always asked about how I managed to be such in tremendous shape if I were always abroad, but he always seemed to like noticing the improvements on my muscles, especially when he pointed out that I was outgrowing another very expensive jacket (I just smiled and told him it was probably his imagination, though I knew that the improvements were not so slight anymore).

The first time he ever said “I love you” to me is just as fresh as the day when I took him on a trip upstate, it was the beginning of the autumn and we were riding horses for quite sometime, so I got off mine to enjoy the fresh water from the lake. Andy was about to do the same, but his horse got scared by something, rushed furiously back into the road. Andy tried to make it stop but he wasn’t very used to horseback riding –

Anyway, before he noticed I was right at his side, pulling the horse by its reins, it was a big stallion; clearly it had tremendous strength (but nothing that could even begin to compete with mine), that animal was evidently struggling, but fortunately it came to an end, the horse actually stopped, not because a sudden reacquisition of calm but only because it got completely exhausted, it looked at me with its wide opened eyes, the teeth were out, the breathing was heavy, the muscles on the poor creature shook violently, it had been completely overpowered, it still tried to pull the reins out of my hand, but it simply wouldn’t happen. The animal finally got down in his two frontal knees, desperately asking for my mercy.

I simply let go of the reins, holding him by the neck, gently caressing the poor animal “Whoa, whoa, big guy!” Andy watched in awe as I tried to calm him, He was still sat on the horses back, I came to his rescue and took him in my arms, I caught his light weighted body easily, his hair flying around his face, his eyes were scared, his heart beat so fast, his skin already had that reddish tone, his cheeks were all warm.

He looked up at me; the little guy was indeed scared! I hugged him tightly, trying to pass a bit of comfort to him. “Andy, it was nothing, don’t worry, you’re safe now!” I felt his shaking hands caressing my arms as I held him, then I brought him closer to the water, where he could wash up – But he gently turned my head so I could see his expression:

“Matt, thank you, oh man! You’re always so ready, so sure, so strong! I… love you Matt! You make me feel so protected and safe when I’m with you…” – I felt those words making my heart melting down. The taste of his kiss never felt better, we laid on the ground together and I may have fucked him only three times, but I could do this for the rest of my life, nobody ever admired such details on me (even if I have to keep them low profile), I just felt that this man belonged to me, and I belonged to such noble, delicate, gentle little man with the cutest face I’ve ever seen in my life.

That’s why I invited him to move in with me when he started his sophomore year at college, we were going out for almost a year, he had spent the night many times with me, so he should have no concern about moving in, since it would just be “a natural evolution” of our relationship (I understand now that I couldn’t expect him so much so soon), but I was madly in love by someone who just appreciated being with me (especially with all the special circumstances he never seemed to notice).

“Excuse sir, we had arrived.” – Winston opened held the door to me, I smiled because it’s not usual for someone like me to be caught daydreaming, but Andy has that effect over me. I got out of the car and walked down the pier – That was not a place where a man dressed like me should be thought to have a meeting, but then this is the least strange detail about me. As I reach Hangar #56, this enormous truck passes over me, covering me completely as I take out a small keycard, slide through the lock, typing a few numbers and entering the building so fast that once the truck is out, no one ever noticed I had been there.

The very long corridor with white tile walls never been appealing to me, I proceeded towards 2 men dressed in blue uniform carrying massive guns at the end of the hallway. They checked my keycard, my iris code and finally let me pass – “Agent Spartan reporting” they say over the intercom. I greeted them and proceed into the way they point me – a bunch of minor rooms with glass walls, lots of men sitting in front of computer screens, then another series of hallways, this time its cozy with redwood flooring.

“Well, Spartan the great, we meet again my friend!” I hear the thundering voice and couldn’t help my smirk – “Well at least I don’t call myself Magnus the Magnificent!” – I replied turning around to meet him – That was also another flawless specimen of man, the light brown hair and the icy blue eyes, his smile was corky, deviant, he had this mocking tone in his face, wearing light brown pants, light grey dress shirt which barely failed to contain his bulging muscles. Carrying his notebook bag on his shoulder, Magnus pretends to walk furiously towards me, but as soon as we shake hands, we both bust into laughter, the friendly hug indicates we are not just work buddies, we are friends indeed, one of the few friends that can actually understand what I’m going through right now.

“I thought you were on Europe!” Magnus tapped my back, he was only one inch shorter than me, but ever since we last met he had gained some serious weight, everything in muscle of course – “Well, only for a week, I came back yesterday, but you know how the guys are jealous of our breaks” I hugged his shoulder, not worrying if he could feel any sore. We reassumed our formal stance, Magnus showed me his watch – “We only have 33 seconds left from the 27 minutes they gave us” – he grinned as we proceeded into hallway.

The briefing room was actually a video conference room – the huge screen at the wall, the long wooden table, with comfortable chairs for the participants, there were three at total, and one was already occupied by this handsome red haired guy – he was about 5’9” much shorter than an average agent, his built was lean, but the muscles were tight underneath his clothing, this should be a new guy, for he still wore his glasses (which is a very common habit of the rookies, they’re not used to their more than perfect new vision). We were shaking hands with the new guy just when the screen at the wall started the conference.

“Good morning members – Spartan and Magnus I would like you to meet Steven Zion, he’s been located and recruited in the past months, though his training isn’t formally complete, his extraordinary performance combined with the guidance of my two previous third generation carriers will test the capabilities of our new technology.” The man at the screen had no time for introductions, he was simply in charge – the Head of Pantheon Members, he was not just our leader, but he was the one thinking ahead, always worried with the reflects of our accomplishments over the future.

“Zion, are you really familiar to the mission parameters? It’s not like hitting the gym at the training facilities!” – Magnus’ usual mockery tone always seemed to break the ice whenever we met another member – Zion just opened a true smile – “Well, Zeus personally choose me to this assignment, he said I would learn a lot from you guys!”

I took the opportunity to look back at Zeus – we had only physically met a couple of times ever since I entered the Pantheon, but I could see his development still continued – after so many years he still amaze me even more than the day he located me – son of a Grecian woman and a native American, he carried the best of these two legendary nations, his hair was straight and thick dark brown with grey spots, tied down in a classic pony tail, his jaw was square, the eyes had this beautiful almond shape, his perfected trimmed goatee framed his thick lips. The physique on Zeus made any Pantheon member shiver – no one had been in personal touch with him for three years now – but according to the estimations he should be over 7’5” tall weighing close to 500 pounds (in his non-optimized state), but his mind always seemed to overwhelm us, for he always had this timeless reason – he calculates his actions over the course of the years, ever since he made his discovery back in the end of the last century, he’s been projecting the implications of our actions not just over governments or groups of interest, but over mankind as a whole.

“I’m sure you three won’t disappoint me, members, though this mission will require from you a highly-coordinated action” – The screen at the center of the meeting table showed us a satellite map of Atlantic Coast of Africa, and a picture of a young man – “His name is Kwome Tugandi, he is 19 years old living in Angola. Our previous actions may have put an end to the civil war which last for over 30 years, but the tribal intolerance still is the cause of confrontation in that area, Kwome is the son of an important political leader of that region, who had just been assassinated to stop him from assuming his rightful place as the country’s congress man, since his own son was his replacement in case of his death, he is also in danger…”

Zion watched as Magnus already worked on a strategy – “So do we know his location?”

Zeus waved his head – “He’s missing for 12 hours now, but we are sure he’s still alive, we found out that a mercenary group has been hired to kidnap him, the group had been paid by Tugandi senior’s political enemies, according to our sources he’ll be held hostage in a small fort until the rest of the payment is done”

“Zeus, if this is just a rescue mission, why three of us? Any member would be able to overcome a small mercenary group.” I asked already feeling there was something else.

“Spartan, your observation is precise, because this is not any mercenary group, they have biological weapons bought from terrorist cells, they forced their own hirers to elevate their original deal tenfold or they’ll use their destructive weapons against the population which will cause a tremendous destruction not only in Angola but in many countries as well…”

“But there’s more, of course…” Magnus gaze met mine and we seemed to be thinking in unison, which made Zion very surprised.

Zeus grinned – “According to our estimations, Kwome Tugandi is DF+”

“Another carrier? We have to do something before he is killed!” – Zion exclaimed, standing up in alarmed position, and I comforted him – “Don’t worry, man, well get him, no one can deal with three Pantheon members, but we must think before we act, for Kwome’s own sake…”

“Precisely, members, this mission is very important for this is a prospective member, we must act before it is too late. We have already located the place where they’re keeping him, but you three will have to think and act like one, that’s why I wanted you to take part Zion, Magnus and Spartan are the only other third generation members, I want you to go rescue the fourth son of mine.” – Zeus’ tone was serious; we knew that our briefing was finished.

The screen went black and the wall behind it opened in half, revealing the main laboratory, where a lot of people worked, although they were not exactly members (only 1 among 700 collaborators is actually a member), they are very important in logistic, support and other essential services (such as Winston provides me back at home for each member is designed a special assistant to help with our very special needs) without which Pantheon would never be able to function so well. As we walked through the main lab, Roger came in our encounter

“Spartan and Magnus, nice to see you two again. You must be Zion the new member, welcome; I’m Roger, head researcher of this facility. Your suits are prepared here, we’ll be ready for supporting you during optimization” – Roger grinned and showed us the preparation room, where three dark grey suits were neatly placed.

“So, who’s gonna be Team Leader this time?” – Magnus asked me taking off his clothes. I looked back at him and grinned – “You were team leader last time we worked together, plus you must be leading many missions in a row, your new size indicates that” – he laughed flexing his chest muscles looking at the mirror – “Every time I tell them I’m third generation they say I should lead, any problem with that?”
I put on my suit – it looked like those “shark skin” equipment Olympic swimmers wear, although it felt really tight, this ultra stretchy fiber tissue can hold our serious change during the optimization process and especially after we are optimized, the breathing is perfect so we feel no heat even under extreme condition, plus it is made out a variation of the Kevlar material, only it is complete flexible and weighs less than cotton fabric. The nano sensors in the fabric network allowed us to have computer access with the central that cannot be tracked by anyone other than Pantheon.

The look on me now is very different from when I left Andy – each one of my muscles can be perfectly devised through the brilliant suit, which seemed to be painted on my glorious body, even my noticeable bulge is obscenely pressed against the fiber. Zion got dressed just after Magnus stood next to me – “DAMN!” he exclaimed as his own cock went hard inside the suit. We both knew the newbie was having trouble interacting with other members so soon.

Magnus looked back at him – dressed in Pantheon suit with the symbol at his chest, standing at 6’1” 200 pounds he was sure a sight Zion wasn’t used so far – “Don’t worry rookie, we’ll do it very quickly, try to focus in the mission, you know stabilizing process is the funniest part!”

I looked at these two, normally I would agree would that, almost every single member does anything to undergo optimization and stabilization proceedings, but ever since I met Andy, this wasn’t just as fun as it used to be (to be honest with myself, now I feel guilty by having so much fun) – “Gentlemen, I’m assuming Leading position. Thanks for trusting me!”

“You’re welcome Spartan, don’t worry with me, I’ll be ordering your tight ass next time!” Magnus tapped my shoulder, Zion nodded along – “I’m just honored to be with you two, living legends at the academy!” We proceeded to this other room where Roger and his assistants had our nutrition tanks ready for us.

I reported as Team Leader to them and Roger nodded – “The other members are expected to enter optimization status 2!” Roger said as he prepared me, by inserting the needles into my muscular tissue.

“Status 2? But doesn’t it mean…” – Zion asked already knowing the answer.

“You lucky bastard, you’re gonna have some BIG fun!” Magnus laughed out loud, he knew that Team Leaders were supposed to enter an optimization status at least one degree superior to the sum of other team members, which in our case meant I would be status 5 – Normally, I would be thrilling to be such size, but entering this status also had other consequences that I was not expecting to deal so soon. I nodded along and prepared myself.

Magnus and Zion were each one connected to a 20 gallon cylinder filled with a special amino acid compound that would allow our organism to instantly enter anabolic process, allowing us to optimize our already enhanced capabilities. Although optimization is possible via any protein intake such as normal food, this compound was especially designed to provide us the best nutrition in the fastest time, because no digestion is necessary, the protein is broken on its smallest molecules. The compound is then pumped into our bloodstream, the more we are fed the bigger our bodies grow, and that’s why while team members are being fed a total of 40 gallons I’m connected to a much larger container, they’ll feed me with enough nutrients to allow me achieve status bigger than their combined result, although it is not a precise amount, for each member reacts on his own way (third-generation members respond better than the previous ones, but in general there’s an average response to the nutrition feeding), so they make sure team leader is indeed bigger, especially when different generations are mixed during the missions.

Roger assumed his position – “Entering Optimization proceedings in 3. 2. 1!”

The machinery hummed, I could feel the liquid entering my veins, it is always uncomfortable at the very beginning, but as soon as it starts the whole proceeding becomes extremely pleasurable, I could tell Zion was already feeling this. He moans loudly as his body begins to tighten and growing inside the expandable suit.

The growth on our muscles is always so fast, you can hear the fibers stretching, forcing the muscles and the bones to grow thicker, longer, wider, allowing more space for the new mass to be added to our incredible bodies. Watching Magnus’ growth is really a hot experience, because this guy keeps his eyes opened all the time, focusing on you like he knew you looking only at him, he just grins, and teases you during the while time his body is growing, he arches his eyebrows, as he flexes his already enormous and still growing muscles, knowing that you are too horny to laugh, Magnus really knows how to keep your attention. There’s no denial we’re gonna have hot time fucking each other senseless after this mission is over (sorry Andy, but you would forgive me if you ever know what a sex with another Pantheon member feels like).

“Holly shit, you are massive!” – Zion gasps pointing at me – his own muscles are much bigger than any human bodybuilder can ever dream, but yet mine status indicates much bigger possibilities. I look back at him grinning – “Soon you’ll be Team Leader too, you’ll have the chance to tower over your pals!” they both walked closer to my growing body, already being over two heads taller than Magnus, my arms are thicker than their legs, I couldn’t help but showing off to them, striking bodybuilding poses with mind-blowing effects, each new pose made my body expand faster, flexing muscles helps the blood to run faster inside my veins, and then it makes the absorption process a whole lot faster. Magnus looked me from head to toe – “Damn! This size fits you perfectly!”

“Well, I’m about to get even bigger!” I say hitting a most muscular pose. Although we are indeed aware of the seriousness of the situation, undergoing optimization is such an intensive feeling that sometimes we have to surrender to more basic feelings, the urge to compare our growing sizes, and teasing each other is a common behavior. I flex my biceps as hard as I can, the veins popping out thickly thought my flimsy suit, I kiss the peak of my incredible mountainous arms, feeling its incredible hardness. Magnus and Zion copycat, and even though their own muscles aren’t nearly as big as mine, I can’t help to notice how massive those two are, they would make any strong man look small in comparison, muscles that surpass any human standard (unless we consider active carriers level).

The growth continues as we drain the contents of our tanks. Magnus looks at Zion’s growing muscles and feels his gargantuan pecs – “Rookie, you’re gonna be just fine among Pantheon members!” he says applying his own hot lips into Zion’s opened mouth, kissing him roughly. As team leader I had to intervene (for if we surrender to passion we’ll never be able to accomplish one single mission), I inserted my enormous hands between their powerful chests and gently broke their kiss apart – “We don’t have time for this now, boys, we’ll have stabilizing process to have fun!” – My own voice tone scared me, because it was so much powerful and intense. Magnus snapped out of his muscle growth trance – “Sorry, big guy, I just got carried away by this phenomenal rookie!” – Magnus held my index finger with his own enormous hand. I looked at our newbie member and he seemed to be coming to his own senses too – “WOW! They told me I should keep focused during the whole optimization but I never knew it would be so difficult when doing this with other members!”

Just then Roger announced, his own voice was weak (we knew that normal humans were not able to witness optimization period without climaxing even involuntarily (which means they simply cream their pants, even if they don’t actually touch themselves) – “O-o-optimization proceeding finished”. Preparing for electronic measuring.

Zion knew this routine, he grinned as he stood still as the scanner read him – “Zion – 3rd generation Pantheon member, OP status #2 – 7’2” tall 650 pounds, 32” biceps, 75” chest, 48” legs, 2.3% b.f. –Active DF+ Strength magnification 152 times.” The red haired member smiled – “WHOA! I never achieved such huge stats! Man I’m 152 times stronger than I normally am! Fuck this is awesome!” – This sounded like a mega pumped teenager who had just broke his personal bench press record, but such reaction is expected for a new member.

Magnus just remained quiet and did just as Zion, the scanner read his size and announced his status – “Magnus – 3rd generation Pantheon Member, OP status #2 – 7’6’ tall 689 pounds, biceps 35” chest 79”, 52” legs 1.8 % b.f. – Active DF+ Strength magnification: 207 times” – the icy blue eyes on Magnus seemed to pierce through any armor – “Oh I think that’ll do huh newbie?” he flexed his muscles just to emphasize to the new guy that the more times you undergo optimization the better it works on you.

I simply walked to the spot while Magnus kept flexing for his massive and yet impressed audience, the scanner read my stats, but it took it more than usual to announce them – “Spartan 3rd generation Pantheon Member, OP status #5 – 8’6” tall 1389 pounds, biceps 55” chest 102”, 84” legs 0.8 % b.f. – Active DF+ Strength magnification: 1570 times (the display then indicated ERRO! ERROR! ERROR! Total magnification is not correspondent OP status #5!)

“Great going, “HULK” – you just broke the scanner!” Magnus laughed out loud and even Zion had to join him – “I knew you were into growing, but this is ridiculous!” I looked down at him, my massive muscles towered over his laughing figure – “They’ll fix it when we come back! Now we gotta head to our destination!”

At the sound of my voice, they stood still and proceeded to the elevator which would take us to the submarine Pantheon port working just underneath New York docks, we would go onboard of Pantheon’s special camouflaged ships, head to a safe location where our supersonic aircraft was ready to take us to our final destination.

We had to squeeze our massive figures into the “tiny” adapted mine elevator – “Sometimes it would be easier if they just optimize us right before we departure!” Magnus said as he tried to push my huge nipple from his eye, Zion felt really crushed between us, but he would never want to leave that spot – “Well, maybe they’ll get a bigger elevator next time”

Although I could hear their conversation, I was completely absent, my optimized mind (an effect of this process) worked in solving possible obstacles in our way, we would face hours of supersonic flight, then dealing with a small army unit with biohazard menace at their sides, although none of us can be harmed by any kind of weapons not even biological ones, I’m still afraid about Kwome, he’s a prospective member, his integrity has to preserved, as well the other normal people, so we’ll have to act very quickly, which means the kidnappers will never know what hit them. Next thing they’ll notice is being held by UN forces in Angola.

(end of part 2)

Stay tuned for future installments (and pleeeeeeeeeease post comments)

Bruno

Last edited by muscl4life; April 19th, 2006 at 09:59 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:50 AM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Wow! Fantastic concept. I'm really looking forward to more.
Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:55 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Oh so soon?

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really means a lot to me (i know I sound needy, but I've been insecure about posting stories again) all the posts are welcome including those which eventually may point out errors or different suggestions, i just want you guys to know that I'm trying really hard (literally )

Bruno
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 01:14 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Thumbs up yeah!

I'm all hard just by reading this introduction... Please more, more!!
Thanks
  #5   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really means a lot to me (i know I sound needy, but I've been insecure about posting stories again) all the posts are welcome including those which eventually may point out errors or different suggestions, i just want you guys to know that I'm trying really hard (literally )

Bruno
Someone's a little too self conscious about his abilities. It was an excellent setup and I'm sure the rest will live up to the intro.
Thanks
  #6   Add to pecs4ever's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Morph Enthusiast

pecs4ever is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to pecs4ever
The story was AWESOME! I loved it even better than the original draft. Great work, can't wait to see the further adventures! !
Thanks
  #7   Add to JockStudBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2006, 04:19 PM

JockStudBoy
Thumbs up Incredible

The setup for this is incredible. I can hardly wait to see what adventures the 'Big' guys get into in Africa. I also think it is exciting to explore the possiblities of the 'normal' state and how they grow...ever so slightly bigger and stronger...each time they go on a mission and what other interesting 'side effects' happen too.

It was very exciting to read. Thanks for the effort and thanks for overcoming the block!
Thanks
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2006, 12:05 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Intriguing concept, sexy growth, as always from you!
Thanks
  #9   Add to hornytravelr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2006, 12:51 PM

hornytravelr is on a distinguished road
Wow...great story so far.

Can't wait to read more!!
Thanks
  #10   Add to satsuma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2006, 06:02 PM

satsuma is on a distinguished road
Freaky growth = awesome... any day

Just waiting for the next installment...
Thanks
  #11   Add to mjtunstall's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM

mjtunstall is on a distinguished road
supergreat story, can;t wait for another installment of your story
Thanks
  #12   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2006, 02:20 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
James Bond meets massive muscle growth. Gotta love it.

Great start. I like how Matt loves Andy, but has needs that Andy can't possibly fulfill. I'm looking forward to Andy discovering the truth and watching his reaction. Hell, I'm also looking forward to what Matt's going to look like when he comes home from this mission, and what that reaction will be.

I liked the cloak and dagger touches, and this mission seems as if it'll be high adrenaline.

All in all, Spartan looks like it's going to be hot and a whole lotta fun.

-- Rowan

ps- that sounded kinda like a book review, didn't it? I was sincere, though. lol.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Thanks
  #13   Add to Viper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Muscle Power Lover

Viper is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Viper Send a message via Yahoo to Viper Send a message via Skype™ to Viper
Hon you KNOW that I adore the story, I am so honored that you wrote this for me, every word is a joy to me, I love you and keep at it, it rocks, don't be depressed *jumps in your arms*

-Viper

"Oh please grow for me.... oh please oh please!!!!!"

-Viper
Thanks
  #14   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2006, 02:10 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

I had forgotten how good it feels

When people read your story, something you create inside your own dirty little mind, somehow it pleases other, I really look foward to reach each mail about my story, this feeling is slowly dragging me around all day, even when i'm completely drenched in midterms - But don't worry you'll have next installments, i'm working on them.

Every comment was special (yes it does sound as clich? as most of my stories), to all those who cared enough to write for me I especially thank for your effort, and I'll keep my word to bring a next installment a.s.a.p..

This concept is gonna unfold while the story develops (i hope that you guys will like once you see the whole picture) but like you mentioned it indeed has something "007"ish, i'm still building the foundings before i can work on such world properly.

Anyway - thanks again for every word of support (and including the "reviewsh" comments ).

By the way Viper - You don't have to thank me - quite the contrary you just helped me finding something i felt i had lost a long time ago - so just sit back and relax

Bruno
  #15   Add to boy2beast's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2006, 05:28 PM

boy2beast has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to boy2beast Send a message via Yahoo to boy2beast Send a message via Skype™ to boy2beast
Bravo!!!

You always do so wonderfully! i can't wait for the next installment. Great set up. *HUG* take care stud!
Thanks
  #16   Add to GrowingSlowly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Lurker turned Writer

GrowingSlowly has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to GrowingSlowly Send a message via MSN to GrowingSlowly Send a message via Yahoo to GrowingSlowly
Wow, that was just an amazing read, Bruno, definitely keep up the good work. I can't wait to read even more of this story.
Thanks