The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2003, 08:50 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
A few experiences

I've had a few experiences with real guys over the years.

I had this friend in high school, about 5'9", dark hair, hazel eyes. He always seemed to not exactly be chubby, but have some baby fat. After high school, he went away for a few weeks to basic training for the army reserves. The first time I saw him, I didn't recognize him -- he seemed to be about the same size, but he was ripped. We went off to college together and were roommates the first year -- he liked to sit on his bed and workout with some dumbbells and posing, showing off his biceps.

I knew a guy in Tennessee who was about 5'10", with long hair and a beard. I don't know how much he weighed, but he was very nicely muscled -- sort of a powerlifter's build. He worked on old musical instruments and I saw him drive up to his shop with a player piano one day. He proceeded to unload it from the truck and take it into his shop all by himself! I saw some old pictures of him once and he used to be skinny as a rail -- he went through a period in his life where he started going to the gym and just balloned with muscle.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2003, 09:32 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The second one sounds like Goatboy. He's very sexy but the idea of having sex with a guy who likes to, uh, well, there IS a reason his name is "Goatboy."

Sigh.

rpj
  #3   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2003, 06:44 AM

RyBearATL
Small world.

Does >>everyone<< in the world know Goatboy?

Some people really ARE noticable on life's stage....

-R
  #4   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2003, 07:52 AM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Yep, it's Goatboy. You can't really appreciate how strong and muscular the guy is until you actually meet him.

He told me that when he first went to the gym he was really intimidated by all the big guys there on steroids. I asked him if he took anything -- his transformation was pretty amazing. He said he only took one thing, sarsparilla, and that it acted like a steroid, but was natural.

I got to thinking about it and they used to make a soft drink out of sarsparilla. You might remember that in the old Western dime novels and older films, that ordering a sarsparilla was an insult. I've always thought it was an insult because it was a soft drink, but I've wondered if the original meaning has been obscured and what they were really saying was "You're a puny punk -- you need to take some steroids!"

One transformation I wish I could have seen. I visited a friend once in another part of the country and he introduced me to a friend of his. He was average height, very attractive, but definately bearish and fat, probably in his mid-30's. Anyway, I talked to my friend recently and he said this guy got tired of being fat and set a goal for himself: it was two years until the Gay Games and he was going to compete as a bodybuilder. Well, he lost the weight and added muscle and did compete -- he didn't win anything, but the experience really changed his life and attitude.
  #5   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2003, 07:17 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Who's goatboy?

Hey Richard, Goatboy sounds interesting, but, who is he? Should we know him if we don't already? It seems like there's a story behind this guy. Not that I'd want any of Goatboy's confidences betrayed, but damn, you've got me curious now.
  #6   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2003, 07:18 AM
Codtaro

I thought he was the pink panthers cousin

*pink panther theme plays*
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2003, 03:40 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay