The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 09:01 PM

plaindudefornow is on a distinguished road
Hi there...first story attempt

Hi there...sorta been a lurker for a long while now and well...guess i felt it was about time i contributed something back. lemme know what you think and i apologize if it isnt too good. ill try to do more sections of people want it and increase the quality of my writing. The first section I will keep short since i dunno if you guys will want more. I havent thought of a title yet cause well...titles are hard heh. so for now ill just leave it as Programmed.

Programmed: Section 1, Intial Boot Up

[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It was finally here. I couldn't believe that I had actually even received anything at all. The online advertisement was so small and plain I thought it was a scam for sure. Thinking back I don't even know why I had even tried it. My hands trembled with shock and anticipation as I peeled back the tape. Would there even be anything in the box? "Is this all there is?" I stammered as I pulled out a disc from the plain box. A small slip of paper caught my eye on the lower portion of the box. "Simply install software on any Mac or pc. All processes after will be self explanatory. We hope you enjoy our product," I read as I walked toward my desk.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]"Well...this thing is as old as dirt anyway. I suppose if this thing is a virus I really won't be losing much," I reasoned as the disc began to spin. Within a few minutes whatever files were going to be installed had finished and a small box with the word proceed was in the center of my monitor. Licking my lips I clicked. An array of statistics and options pop up on screen with a silhouette of a person. "Self explanatory eh?" I mumbled as I fiddled around a few of the options. They all appeared to be grayed out and unavailable. Drifting around, I managed to find a load option. A new box opened and requested that I type the targets name. Apprehensively, I typed my own name just to see what would happen. Next, a picture was requested. Aggravated, I loaded one of my recent shots and was brought back to the main display. The silhouette began to fill in with my own image and the grayed options opened up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]"This is getting interesting..." I muttered as I began to scroll options. It would probably be best to keep things simple to start with I thought. The height stat was the first option that caught my eye. At 6' 1" I was hardly short but I always did wish I had just one more inch. I don't know why I just always felt it was the best height. Mindlessly, I marked the 6' 1" to 6' 2". From there my fingers seemed to do their own thinking. Weight options went up. Hair options went down. Fat to muscle ratio shifted. No changes occurred on the silhouette but a red proceed button blinked in the lower left corner. When my fingers, and perhaps my ego, were satisfied, I clicked proceed. Slowly the image of me reverted back to a transparent silhouette. I looked at myself expecting some change but nothing happened. "I should have known it was a fake," I angrily told myself. Without noticing that the computer still had an hour glass icon I went to bed. I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow. Moments after I was out cold my body had begun to change. My Levis inched up higher as my body slowly went from 6' 1'' to 6' 2''. All the while I tossed and turned on my bed, oblivious to what was going on with my own body. Weight began to mount itself on my frame. Slowly but surely, my 140 lb body began to bulk up. No fat was loss but pounds of muscle began to writhe and grow under my clothing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sleep masked the truth of my first transformation. Imagination is all I have to go on. More likely than not, my biceps began to fill the space in my sleeve. With each breath they pulsed larger as did the rest of my body. Minutes passed and my body continued to grow. Pectoral muscles pressing against the front of my shirt. Lats stretching the back and sides of my shirt. The shoulders of the shirt digging into my deltoids and traps. Biceps and triceps making the sleeves feel almost skin tight. The confines of my clothing began to make me squirm about more on my bed but still I slept. Turning to my side, the back of the shirt gave in to my growing body and ripped down the center. Both shirt sleeves soon followed as I curled my arms unknowingly. The peak of the biceps treated the sleeves as if they were nothing more than tissue paper. The Levis were doing no better as they dug into each striation on my quads. Cold night air caressed my exposed chest causing them to twitch. Within a few more minutes the growth subsided and I lay resting easily. My once 6'1'', 140 lb frame had ballooned up to a 6'2'', 220 lb monstrosity. My chest and arms stood proud and powerful. Lats kept my arms as far as they could manage from my body. Tatters of shirt fell between each crevice of my upper torso while my Levis left my legs looking as if they were painted to resemble pants. All this and I still knew nothing of the dream I would wake up to in the morning and the events that would unfold in the near future.[/COLOR]

Last edited by plaindudefornow; June 30th, 2010 at 03:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skipadoo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM

skipadoo is on a distinguished road
Man, you've got to continue this one and soon! I can hardly wait to read about what the guy experiences when he can feel the growth!
  #3   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM

heh thanks...umm i already sorta have some of the next section written but...seeing how short the first one looks on the page i think i should probably...extend the second a bit before posting. if i get any inspiration, ill try to post it before bed.
  #4   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2006, 11:45 PM

Ok, well...here is segment 2 for anyone who cares. hope it does a better job than the first. any comments or advice would be much appreciated. enjoy.

Programmed: Section 2, System Error

[COLOR=white]With a groan, I opened my eyes to a voice calling my name. As my vision cleared, I saw my best friend John’s face right in front of my own. “What the hell happened to you?” he inquired. Groggy, I replied, “What are you talking about?” At that moment I noticed my voice seemed oddly deep, even for just having woken up. “I mean this,” countered John as he slapped his hand down on my chest. An odd thud echoed in my ears. It was at that moment my eyes flowed down the length of my body, at least as far as I could see which was my pecs. My pecs? My chest stood proud and firm inches away from my torso and obstructing my view of the rest of my body. I bolted out of bed and began exploring my body with my eyes and hands. Strings of fabric fell from my now Adonis like torso. “It worked…” I murmured as I took myself in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“What worked? What are you talking about?” John asked in a befuddled daze. Turning my gaze to the left I took notice of John. He was in fair shape for his age. Decent sized chest, nice arms, and I knew from when we’d wrestle around that he was strong. Memories of how I use to think his body was pretty top of the line drifted into my mind. Then I turned back to myself and noticed just how much I dwarfed him now. “I’ll show you,” I answered hastily as I made my way to my computer. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Firing up the program, I inputted John’s name and image. I knew for a fact he had always wished he was taller so I boosted him from his 5’ 9” frame to on par with myself. Hitting proceed I pivoted my view back to face him and lifted his body off the floor so that we were both eye level. John fought back while screaming, “What are you doing?! Put me down!” “Just go with it,” was all I commented. With just those words he seemed to calm and I noticed his legs beginning to lengthen out of the bottom of my eye. He obviously hadn’t noticed because he just stared at me in a confused deer-like way. After a few minutes he got an odd look in his eyes as he noticed his feet touching the floor. I released him suddenly scaring him at first because he thought he would fall but he soon realized he was looking me eye to eye while standing on his own. “How did…” he muttered as he looked down at his now much taller body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“This program lets me modify anyone I want. Well, anyone that I have a picture of and their full name.” I explained while showing him the monitor. Eagerly he chimed, “Change me more!” The next five minutes John gave me value after value to change on his body. He had been a lot more specific than I was and a lot more…ambitious to say the least. Pressing the proceed button, I looked at John to see the changes. Admittedly, I was almost as eager as him to see the changes. He had picked a very hot looking body based on the numbers I inputted. It took a good ten minutes before anything began to change. His pants, whose ankles were already at mid-calf level, began to ride up higher as his legs began to inflate. John’s slowly forming abs became visible as the bottom of his shirt started riding up due to his quickly swelling chest, expanding shoulders, and widening lats. Everything was happening so fast that I knew it wouldn’t be long before his clothes gave way to his muscular form. Small strains in the fabric were already becoming visible just minutes into his transformation and I knew he still had lots to go. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Maybe you should take your clothes off before they rip. I know they are some of your favorites,” I said, perhaps a little too encouragingly. “You’re probably right,” he replied as he tried to strip his shirt off. By this point however he was so big he couldn’t get it to move at all. “Looks like it is too late already,” he chuckled out while laughing. With that he slowly began to flex. He began with his biceps, the ball rising up centimeter by centimeter. Once the arm reached its apex he slowly began releasing it but due to the growth he was undergoing the peak of the muscle didn’t lower in the slightest. The moment his arm was fully extend he curled it again and the bicep swelled larger than before while erupting from the top of the sleeve. He was clearly enjoying this show of power and size as a cylindrical object began to grow down his right pant leg. Every inch of his dick was visible through the now skin tight pants and it was clear the changes he had me make there were well on their way. A ripping sound snapped my attention back to his torso as his pectorals relieved themselves from his confining shirt with his laterals following suit. His entire torso was now exposed with tattered remains hanging from the waist of his ever tightening pants. At this point his pants were obviously painfully tight as I noticed his face winch in pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John began shaking his quads and flexing trying to get the denim to snap but the material was abnormally reluctant to give in to his will. This pushed him forward as well as turned him on more as his dick throbbed even larger against his massive quads. Every line of his lower body was outlined by his Levis as they dug into every nook and cranny of his red wood like legs. I turned back to the monitor to see the process was 80% through. I wondered to myself if he’d manage to free himself from the pants. Not wanting to miss a beat I turned back to John. His entire body was red with effort as he continued to flex his quads. Small gaps in the fabric were starting to form as I could see his skin tone and underwear between the stitching. 88%...89%...”I am…going to do this…” he grunted in a now animalistic tone. 92%....94%...I began digging my fingers into my own legs in anticipation….98%....99%...”BREAK DAMN IT!” bellowed John. As the process hit 100% completion the fabric of his pants burst into a confetti like explosion. Long streams of denim drifted down to his now size 16 feet. Sweat dripped down his body, starting at his neck, funneling through the gap between his pecs, down the ravines of his sculpted abs, and into the waistband of his boxer briefs which were the only remaining bits of clothing he had. The right leg of his underwear was pulled away from his body by a coke can sized python of flesh that stretched nearly to his knee. With a 6’ 2” body that was a long way to stretch. His 280 pound body dwarfed my own. John was enraptured with his body. A low moan escaped his mouth as he felt his 22 inch biceps and his engorged chest. Rhythmically, John bounced his pecs back and forth. First slowly, then fast, and then any other way he could imagine. I began to stand and near tripped. Using the dresser I managed to catch myself but the loud snuffling noise caught John’s attention. “Oh, that’s right…you’re still here huh? Think we can do more?” he inquired. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]We both laughed for a moment before I responded, “ Have fun with it because we are gonna have to change back once I figure out how.” He looked shocked and slightly angry at the same time. “Why change back?” he questioned while standing as intimidating as possible. “Well,” I began, “You noticed my changes when you got here. That means this thing doesn’t alter memories. Wouldn’t it seem odd if we were both magically huge muscle studs and you went from average to towering in just a day?” John rushed passed me and began trying to type in new values on the computer. “Let me just have a little more first then,” he pleaded. Before I could reply he hit proceed and an error message came up saying “invalid user”. “What’s up with this?!” wailed John. “I guess it only lets me use it for some reason,” I deduced after a moment or two of thinking. Nudging past John I pulled up my page and began looking for a way to go back to normal. In the background, sounds of John flexing and testing his strength echoed through the entire house. What a big kid…literally haha. After some searching I finally found a revert button and clicked it. I quickly began deflating back to my old state. “See, it isn’t so bad John. I’m already back to normal. Now I’ll…” I began but was interrupted by John lifting me up and out of my chair by the neck. His large hands completely overpowered me and held me high off the ground. I could almost feel the strength pulsing through him and into my body. Straining, I turned to see what John was up thinking. His eyes held a wild anger and lust that I had never seen before. Raising me even higher, he ordered, “You WON’T be changing me back now will you? I don’t want to have to hurt you Jack.” Struggle as I might there was little I could do. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“This isn’t you John. All that muscle is….getting to your head. I am looking out for…ugh..us” I said, attempting to reason with him. I could see in his eyes that there would be no reasoning though. With deep regret I said, “Sorry John.” Raising my legs up, I pushed both feet off of John’s crotch as hard as I possibly could. Pain raced through his body and his grip on my neck broke. Knowing there was little time, I raced to the desk, pulled up his page, and hit proceed. Moments after, John was on me again. His powerful hands pressed against my shoulders as he again lifted me off the ground. The pressure on my bones began to increase as his frustration fueled his actions. I just had to last a little bit longer. My bones felt as if they would start to crack at any moment. Luckily, the program began to take effect and John’s body slowly began its metamorphosis back to his original form. Weakening, he dropped me and I fell to my knees holding my shoulders in agony. His muscles withered, his height reduced, and his dick snaked back up into his underwear. As the strength fled his body I could see the anger gradually leave his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When all was done he muttered “I’m…sorry Jack. I don’t know what came over me.” “It’s ok,” I commented, “It was the muscles not you. I think it would be better if we waited a while before trying you again.” “No! I can handle it I swear!” argued John. I simply shook my head knowing it would be best to wait. Fist clenched he stormed out before I could even mutter another word. I felt good about my choice but bad that John had taken it so horribly. He was my best friend and I didn’t intend to hurt him. I had always just been better at the big picture and I couldn’t overlook his actions even if it was the muscle. If only I had known then what that one choice would reap. [/COLOR]

Last edited by plaindudefornow; June 30th, 2010 at 03:56 PM.
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:09 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
this is very similar to the Key-ed Changes thread on CYOC, but seeing as that's one of my favorite stories of all time, I'm definately liking this one! your writing is good for a first timer as well. I'm curious to see what else might happen...and I hope we see more detailed description of the growth, and about Jack and John's big bods.
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
a classic revisited

One of the best things to read is a newly fresh version of good classic themes, the computer software is really a fascinating theme and i wish you keep on bringing us more installments!

Excellent job - welcome to the spotlights

Bruno
  #7   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Interesting twist in the story thus far....keep it coming!
  #8   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:54 PM

sorry for the delay. i have just had a few things on my mind the past week. hope you enjoy and if you guys could give me any advice feel free to post or contact me other ways. im really eager to hear honest opinions.

[COLOR=white]Programmed: Section 3, Tutorial[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]With John gone, my attention returned to the program. I was intent on finding a plausible way to make the changes. Leaping over the back of my chair I situated myself in front of the monitor and began scouring the help menu. Folder after folder explained every detail of the function of every option of the program. Letters scrolled on the surface of my eye as I tore through the information as fast as possible. My right hand was red as I clutched the mouse overly tightly without even noticing. With each bit of information I gathered a mountain of ideas swelled in my brain. Before I knew it I had finished reading every inch of the help menu and two hours had passed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Alright, time to figure out what I want,” I said trying to remain as calm as possible. Even though I was all alone, my voice slightly trembled in anticipation. It had all been something I wanted for a long time. I had been trying to work out for 3 years previous to this program but could never muster the nerve to hit the gym. There were some weights in my backyard that John had brought but I could never stick to a schedule. Friends would ask me to hang out and I would fall off the horse before I even realized it. True, I had already experienced it from only a few hours previously but it hadn’t seemed real. It felt as if I would wake up at any moment. After reading all I could, I knew now it could be real. I could obtain what I wanted and no one could take it away from me. Power almost made me want to simply damn the consequences and go for the full shot right off the bat. “No, I have to do this right…especially after what I told John,” I scolded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The program had a progress function that would allow me have changes increase either to a desired point or exponentially until I hit the space bar. Not knowing exactly what would look good on me, I opted to grow exponentially, slowly of course, until I saw what I wanted. Then I would simply set that change to happen at a natural pace over a set duration of time. No one would be the wiser and I could still have exactly what I wanted in the end. First however, I set my height back up to 6’2”. No one would notice an inch. After setting the speed of the change I set the program into motion. I stood and looked at my body in the full length mirror the far wall from the computer and realized I hadn’t put on a shirt since I tore out of the other one early. My body wasn’t that bad to start with I suppose. I wasn’t muscular but I was thin at least. A lot of guys would kill just for that. That all slowly began changing. I placed my hand on my right pectoral feeling it slowly swell underneath. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A burning sensation began to fill every fiber of my body as I slowly began my march to musclehood. It wasn’t in the least painful, in fact it felt euphoric. The closest I could describe it to is how your skin feels when you are taking a steamy hot shower on a cold winter day only it was inside my body. How had I slept though the first transformation if it had felt anything like the second? I snapped myself out of the trance my senses were putting me though, reminding myself that I had to watch the changes carefully. They would not stop until I hit the space bar signaling them to. I wasn’t going to end up like one of those saps in those muscle growth stories online who let things go too far and become immobile. This was my life after all and not some guys fantasy. My body had already changed a sizable amount in the few minutes I was lost in though. The flat lifeless slap that was my chest had ballooned out with my hand still cupping it. Beginnings of laterals began pushing out from my sides and baseball like lumps had already inserted themselves in my former pipe cleaner like arms. Not wanting to hide anything that was happening, I lowered my hand away from my still expanding chest. Moving that hand was probably the hardest thing I had done that entire day. The sheer force that welled under my increasing taunt skin when my hand had been on my pectoral was almost intoxicating. These changes made me understand to some degree why John reacted how he had. Veins I had never seen began rising to the surface of my body as new muscle formed and swelled. Blood coursed through every vein feeding each and every change. A mere five minutes had passed and I was already up to a solid 175 lbs of near pure muscle. My arm began slowly rising, wanting to curl up and see just how I was progressing but I held back. If I gave in to the primal urges to soon I could be lost in the transformation. I was in control and I was not going to let anything change that. Reality slapped me in the face as the phone rang. Startled, I walked over and answered, all the while keeping my eyes on my body in the mirror.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Hey its Edwin, how ya doin man?” said the voice on the other end.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Oh, uh hey. I’m cool…just umm changing before bed at the moment.” I replied while thinking if only he knew.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“So you got any plans for tomorrow?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Uh…what day will that be?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sunday…duh. Are you ok? You sound a little weird.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“I’m fine…I do feel a little like I’m not myself at the moment though.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Maybe you’re getting sick. Well anyway, I am having a kickback tomorrow. Think you can make it?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Sure…maybe I will even bring some entertainment”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At that moment the growth seemed to kick up a notch as my muscles seemed to explode in a surge of power and energy. The burning sensation in my body skyrocketed becoming all the more pleasurable and I let out a moan I had NOT intended. “Umm…haha, I won’t ask what THAT was. I’ll catch you tomorrow man. Later,” was all Edwin said before he hung up. Not giving it a second thought, I returned to my room. I was getting pretty large by this point. My arms had to be at least 17 inches and they weren’t even flexed. The denim of my Levis was tight but not to the point of being uncomfortable. As I made my way to the monitor my hands explored the chasm between my pectorals and hefted the weight of them. I had wished Edwin didn’t call. Once again I had missed the best parts of my transformation. The size at that point looked about right so I quickly tapped the space bar and made a note of all the statistics. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Height was set to 6’2”, weight at 220 lb, chest a solid 48”, arms a sizable 18”, waist still kept at 32”, and quads a thick 28”. After noting down all the measurements I began to input the data so that I would gradually grow to that size in the course of six months. It would be faster then anyone I have heard of but I figured no one would really catch on since none of my friends really knew much about working out. After saving all the changes I was about to set myself to normal when I noticed that I could continue with the indefinite changes. If I was careful what was the worst that could happen? I deserved some fun for being so responsible right? With little more thought that that I clicked continue and the changes resumed. Warmth once again infected my entire body as the muscles rhythmically swelled with each pulse of my heart. Not wanting to miss a moment I turned to the mirror and let my hands explore every growing inch of my body. I flexed and relaxed my arms seeing them swell larger as I flexed and maintain their size as I relaxed. The speed of the transformation seemed to increase as my excited did. I decided to close my eyes and simply let my hands do my seeing. With an open palm I began working my way up my now pulsating left forearm and over the peak of my split bicep. My fingers lingered at its apex as I felt the soft skin encasing the rock hard ball of muscle. Pressing onward my palm rolled over my rounded deltoid and up the steep slope of my trap. As it reached the top I felt the back of my hand brush against my earlobe slight. My body shuddered as I realized how big I was getting. As my hand tracked down my neck and to the valley between my monstrous pectorals, I began to feel a slight pain throughout my entire body. Ignoring it I simply traced the shelf of my left pectoral before slowly coursing over each ridge of my abs. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]All the while the pain began to increase. It was a deep pain that felt like it was originating in my bones. In that moment it clicked in my mind. I opened my eyes to see just how massive I had grown. My muscles had swelled so large that they were beginning to press against one another. Movement was beginning to slow in my body as I made my way to the computer. The pain had been my muscles not only weighing down on my skeleton but pressing in against it as well. I had made no changes to account for the added strength and weight so my old frame was having to hold onto all the above human sized muscle. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I hit the space bar. Was this the power that had changed John? More importantly, was this a result of the software…or something that was preset in people that was simply brought out when it was used?[/COLOR]

Last edited by plaindudefornow; June 30th, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:44 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Amazing!

Congratulations - you need to keep up with this great story! A classical idea that deserved such brilliant revisitation - just wonderful

Bruno
  #10   Add to skipadoo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2006, 08:19 PM

I agree. This is a fantastic story. HOT!
  #11   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:05 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Aside from the hot physical growth, I've been enjoying the psychological aspect you've been exploring. I hope you continue to look into it.
  #12   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2006, 07:41 PM

Sorry for the delay in the next part...i came down with a cold or flu..not sure which exactly. needless to say, i was sick...well still am slightly to be honest. i apologize for the delay and i will try not to have it take so long in the future.

[COLOR=white]Programmed: Section 4, New User[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Days quickly turned into weeks as the changes slowly but surely overcame my body. Every morning I would snap out of bed eager to see every change no matter how minor. For the first few weeks everything went unnoticed by my friends but all too soon they began to comment on how I looked different. It was all I could do just to shrug it off and play dumb acting as if it was just natural work out growth. Everyone took me at my word, well almost everyone. I would notice one friend in particular would always be giving me a long examination when he thought I wasn’t paying attention.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was in shape himself. Not massively but he was a wrestler at the college so he was in pretty fair shape. His name was Shawn and at about 5’ 9” I would guess he weighed in at about 160lbs, most of which was muscle. I always had found him cute. It made me feel odd seeing him look me over all the time. Since he worked out himself he must know something was unnatural about me. Shawn wasn’t the only one looking at me differently now though. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John also viewed me differently. Ever since the night he stormed out we hadn’t talked. We would run into each other around campus but all I would get is a cold glare before he would walk off. I wanted to console him but his action simply proved my decision right. He would get over it sooner or later so I didn’t want to push and let him act as if he never knew me. Having almost fallen to the same power I couldn’t even be angry with him. I simply let myself enjoy the changes I was going through and forced both John and Shawn out of my mind as much as possible. Three months into the program I was already up to 180lbs and the changes were completely noticeable. More people began asking questions as my clothes began looking more and more like they were painted on. It was then that I decided it would be in my best interest to get myself some new clothing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So on the next Saturday I made my way down to the mall to shop for clothing. As I went from store to store I noticed how difficult it was to find clothing for larger sized males. It would be easy if I was simply fat but for a large in shape gentleman pickings were slim. To make things worse, I was looking for clothing in the size I would be rather than what I currently was which made trying things on that much more difficult. It had been so long since I saw myself at that size that it was difficult to remember. With a sigh, I stepped back from the hundredth rack of clothing I had looked at and bumped into someone. I turned to apologize, still not use to my new size and strength, when I realized just who it was I had stumbled into. Shawn looked up at me with those same inquisitive eyes that I had seen for the past three months. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Uh…hey. Sorry about that Shawn…I…” was all I could manage to mumble out. Despite being much larger than Shawn now I was still intimidated by him. I had always thought he was cute and found it hard to talk to him. “What did you do?” asked Shawn rather forcibly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Huh? What do you…” I muttered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Don’t play stupid with me. What are you on? It obviously isn’t anything normal.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“It has just been working out and…and you aren’t a moron so this won’t work on you will it?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“Like hell it would. Now tell me what you did?”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“We can’t talk here. Let’s go back to my place.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hours later, after the story had been explained in full, he still didn’t believe me. “There is no way some magic program could have done all this. It is impossible,” debated Shawn. Walking over to the computer I sat down and pulled up the program. I typed in his name with one hand while the other used my webcam to take a picture of Shawn. “Tell me what you would want changed on yourself. It is obvious the only way you will believe me is if I change you.” I stated. Shawn’s right eyebrow rose with obvious intrigue and my heart fluttered slightly along with it. I could feel my face getting red so I turned back to the monitor as he rambled off numbers and statistics. He was a lot more humble than John had been. He was completely fine with his height. All he really wished was different was his muscles. I assumed it was because of wrestling. In the end, he essentially wanted to weigh as much as I did now but on his current frame. I admired him being so down to earth about it but if I was going to prove a point I REALLY wanted to drive it home. After inputting a few of my own changes I hit enter and turned to face him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]“The changes will take a few minutes,” I commented, “so you might want to get comfortable. Oh…and you might want to ditch that shirt.” Befuddled, he asked, “Why would I get rid of my shirt? None of the changes I made would rip it. Besides, it isn’t as if this is going to…” It was at that moment he saw the confidence in my eyes and began to felt the changes in himself. I watched intently as his entire body began to inflate. Every breath he took caused him to swell up wider and wider. No matter how many times I saw this, I knew it would always get to me. I could see the pleasure from the changes manifest in his face. The expression he had made me feel more attracted to him than I ever had in the past. Watching his muscles swell under his shirt and that adorable face look so pleasurable slowly drew me closer and closer to him. I didn’t even know if he was gay or bi but in that moment I couldn’t help myself and I embraced him. My body pressed against his swelling physique as I kissed him with all the feeling and emotion I had held back for any guy I had ever seen in the past and been attracted to. His pectorals trembled and swelled in my palm as it was pressed firmly against him. The same warmth I felt within me when I had transformed I felt resonating from within Shawn’s body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My senses had been so overwhelmed by everything that I hadn’t noticed that not only had Shawn not pushed me away but he was embracing me back. His swelling arms were feeling every inch of my back as my own were still exploring the curves of his chest and traps. We continued to kiss as his shirt began falling to pieces at the seams. His legs had long since stopped swelling but his upper body continued to enlarge from the changes I had made. His torso rivaled my own and was continuing to grow even more. I had a weak spot for me with large arms and pecs. Minutes dragged on and his body continued to swell. His arms were a good 20 inches at this point and that was without even flexing. Despite trying to hold him closely, his pectorals seemed to argue against it pushing me away with their new and still amassing bulk. Almost instinctively, he began bouncing his pecs against my own. My long since hard dick throbbed with excitement at this display and pressed even more powerfully into Shawn’s own leg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It only took a few minutes longer before the changes finally slowed to a stop. Reluctantly, I broke our bond and stepped away from Shawn and looked over his glorious body. His legs were solid and ripped to shreds. They were nothing compared to his upper body though. His thin 28 inch waist tapered up to a cartoonish sized chest and shoulders. I will admit I had overdone it some but at the same time it looked completely hot. His chest stood out a full half a foot from the rest of his body. The only think that made his chest look even remotely normal were his arms which had to be at least 24 inches cold. Perhaps I had gone too far but…I didn’t regret it. Shawn looked over his body with the eyes of a newborn. They were eager and amazed by everything they saw. He could see the power they held without even flexing or moving the muscles in the slightest. It was at that moment that I remembered how John reacted. I had made Shawn stronger than me. If he reacted how John did there wasn’t much I would be able to do to stop him. Even at his old strength before the change he would rival me rather well. I slowly worked my way to the computer so that I would be positioned to quickly change him back when he began to speak. Taking his eyes off his body, Shawn began, “Hey jack…can…”[/COLOR]

Last edited by plaindudefornow; June 30th, 2010 at 03:53 PM.
  #13   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:17 AM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
jack can?
interesting.
very hot.
  #14   Add to skipadoo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:23 AM

Wow. This keeps getting better and better. Keep it up. Can't wait to see where the latest chapter goes!
  #15   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 02:34 AM
infinite_muscle

Bloody Awesome!

Honestly a truly cool story! Love the psychological effects of gaining mass!!!
  #16   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i LOVE IT! the people are ncie and the mind effects are awsme htough i personally wish our main guy would grow to a absolutly massive size like 400+ but thats just my love of size talking really a great story bro
  #17   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Story! Keep it going! Peace!
  #18   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:30 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Please just leave the text as white... that first chapter is nearly unreadable. My eyes thank you.
  #19   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 06:32 AM

who dug this up? lol....umm as for the text comment back when I had posted the story, I believe the website had a completely different color scheme and the blue actually stood out better...but its been so long i honestly dont recall.
  #20   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Yeah, back then the background was light so the blue font color was readable. I forgot what color it was, it was so very long ago.
  #21   Add to plaindudefornow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:57 PM

yea i forget to but oh well, I went and edited all the text to white so its fine now....well..ok its READABLE now lol
  #22   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:23 PM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
This story is great! I hope you have plans to continue it, even though it's been years since the last post.
  #23   Add to fwee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:56 PM

fwee is on a distinguished road
What irks me a little bit about those who color their stories text is that there are multiple forum themes available for a user to use. Different themes have different color schemes so colored text in one forum theme might stand out well while in another theme it becomes downright atrocious to try and read.

When I read a story with clashing colors I simply just highlight the text (usually with a ctrl+a "select all"). For example: using the theme and selecting a part of text, here's what I see. From a writer's perspective it does limit the use of colors however the generic solution is to not color anything and let the forum theme set colors.

All in all, it's great to have all the authors share their stories.

Keep them coming!

Text color won't stop me from reading! mwhaha

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options