The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:36 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Army Experiment

My internet has been down for a while, and all the muscle I had was a few videos, but even they got boring after a while, so I decided to write a story.

Tell me what ya think!

Part One - Army

I'd always wanted to be in the British army. Part of it was serving Queen and country, most of it however, was being stuck in hot climates with all the young, sweaty men. A perfect combination. I always wonder what they'd do ig they knew that I wanked off every night in the shower thinking about all of them.
Recently though, things had been strange. Men were being taken away. We were being told it was for "medical research". The problem was they were taking away all the hotest men. The strongest, most muscular ones. The men left were still fit, but I love muscle. So wanking over those men, compared to big muscle heads wasn't quite the same. My bunk used to be right next t this guy called Tom's. He was the biggest guy, and we were quite good mates. His arms must've been about 20 inches, with barbed wire tatooed right around the bicep. Massive furry thighs, big hairy chest, solid abs and the deepest, hairy pits ever. Everything he wore seemd too small.
The best thing, he used to flex for me as I wank. He'd sit on the edge of his bunk in just his boxers, his legs spread apart. He'd flex his arms, they were perfect. The hair in his pits would stick out and he looked like a God. I could always see him getting hard in his boxers as he did it, but he'd never let me touch. Tom always said he wasn't gay, it was just he knew it had been so long since he'd last made a girl cum, the thought that he could at least make another man cum turned him on.
Anyway, one day I was called up, they wanted me for this "research". They were in rather a rush. They drove me off further into the desert, for hours. I was in the back of the jeep with a military doctor, I tried asking him what I was going to be used for, but he wouldn't say. All he told me was that it'd "soon become clear". After four hours drive, we arrived at a military compund. It was heavily guarded, nothing inside could be seen, except for the Union Flag flying high above the walls.
They took me into a building, it was hotter inside than outside. The doctor took me into a small room, he sat me down. "Just wait here, someone else will be with you soon, to take you to your new home"
He left ans shut the door behind him. The noise sounded as if he was locking it. I started to worry, but before I could get up to find out what was going on another door opened.
The biggest, sexiest man ever walked in. In fact he was unbelievable.His trousers were stretched to the absoloute limit around his huge thighs, probably 40" big. His white t-shirt, soaked in sweat, was also streched to the limit. It was already fraying around the edges. Huge monstrous pecs streched the shirt, like two slabs of soild concrete. His arms were massive, probably 30 inches if he flexed them, and he had the same hot tatoo as Tom... I looked up at his face, it was Tom!
He had the same excited expression on his face as me! He walked over to me and hugged me, his whole body engulfed mine, squeezing me tight, pressing my face deep into his sweaty pecs. It made me so hard, I thought I was going to cum right there and then.
"Oh My God! What happened to you?" I asked
"Don't ask me! they made me take this injection and then the next day I woke up like this! I don't really care, but I love it!"
He said, raising up his massive arm, flexing his huge bicep. It was bigger than I'd imagined possible.
"Just over 35 inches, so big I rip most clothes they gimme, I always told ya' I'd get huge, never thought I'd get this huge..."
I'd stopped listening, my was dick was aching watching him flexing as he talked.
"You listening?"
"Yea, sorry, your just so big, it's unbelievable!"
"These arms are so strong, I can crush beer cans on 'em, pecs too. It's so hot being so big. Dunno why, must be a side effect, I haven't stopped wanking since they did it to me. God these arms are huge..."
Tom started to sound as if he was enjoying flexing for me...
"...feel em, try an' squeeze 'em, lil' guy like you won't even be able to make a dent in monsters like these." He was right, they were like concrete, totally rock solid. Now I really felt like I was gonna cum in my shorts.
"Fuckin huge man, fuckin massive. I love it, love being bigger, stronger than anyone else."
Tom hit a most muscular poser, his entire body turned rock solid. And his entire upper body ripped clear of the tight top. When he relaxed again his big, sweaty, hairy chest was left witht a few remnants of the shirt hanging on it.
His pecs were massive, massive and hairy. He looked as if two slabs of concrete were embedded underneath all the skin and hair.
"Done that to so many shirts since they did this to me. Turns me on though, thinking im to fuckin' huge for these clothes..."
It was obvious he was enjoying this. He'd gone into some trance-like state. All he could think about was his muscle and power.
"...feel this fuckin' solid chest. Punch it. Can't even dent it weak boy." I did, and it hurt. It was like punchng a brick wall. "feel em. Feel these monster pecs. Feel a real man's chest. Feel these fucking massive hairy muscles."
His chest was so solid. I squeezed it an ran my hands over it. I started to lick it, tracing the crater down the middle, tasting his hot, sweaty body. I sucked on his giant nipples: "mmm yea suck 'em boy, suck 'em. You know how to do that good kid" He squeezed my fingers between his pecs, I was losing my hands down there. "Deep fuckin crater, I could squeeze a lamp post in there" He wasn't exagerating, he probably could.
"What about these arms? 35 fuckin' inches. Bigger than most guy's waists. Fucking massive." I squeezed and squeezed them. They too were solid, rock solid 100% muscle. I licked them and sucked them. He tasted so good, so strong, so hot, so sweaty. Tasted like a God, and that was just his sweaty bicep.
"Wanna see the best thing?"
"what?"
He stood back and grabbed his dick though his trousers, it was huge! It snaked half way down his thigh, almost to his knee. He started tensing both his legs and his dick. The trousers began to look more and more stretched untill the couldn't take it any longer. His dick sprung out and with a loud thud his abs. He ripped away the rest of his trousers and stood there, every muscle hot, solid and glistening in sweat.
He sat down and his his dick nestled comfortably between his pecs. He started to flex his pecs and it squeezed his dick. He loved this and as he did it I licked every piece of his body I could get my tongue onto. His massive balls were hanging low, hairy and covered in his sweat, there was a patch on his massive thigh sticky with pre-cum.
Eventually Tom looked as if he couldn't hold it any longer. He got on his knees, put my legs over his shoulders and started pushing his huge dick in my hungry ass. It was so huge that at first it hurt, untill eventually the whole thing was in. All I could feel was pleasure. Looking at his hairy abs tighten with every thurst, seeing him getting sweatier and feeling his dick still growing inside of me.
"Do you like this, feelin a huge monster muscle dick deep inside of you? Seeing all this muscle's power being used to fuck you hard?"
He started groaning heavily, his breathing got deeper. Every muscle on his body tensed up. He pushed his monster cock once more and I felt his hot cum deep inside me. I slipped into a the strongest orgasm ever. Hot cum shot over both our bodies.
He pulled his giant dick out of me and I sat up. Fucking hot.

Part Two - KLYE & CHRISTIAN

"Shit, that's not what I was menna do. They sent me to come an show you your new bunk." We laughed and I put my clothes back on, Tom's clothes had all been ripped to shreads: "what you gonna do? You got no clothes?"
"Doesn't really matter. There's loads of us, they've put this stufff in us an' everyone's grown like this. Dunno what it is, since they'vw done this all I can think about is muscle and cock. Turned me into a right faggot, but everyone's the same..."
Tom was so big. Every muscle on his body was huge and solid. He looked like a God, golden, sweaty and naked. As he walked his huge legs rolled past eachother, too huge to walk normally.
We walked up a long corridor, most the doors' windows were blocked in, but some weren't. This building was full of huge, sweaty muscle men. We walked through a gym room. There must've been 15 huge men all working out and flexing - I was the only guy there who must've weighed less than 300lbs. It was liek heaven, everyone of them was hot, sweaty and hardly wearing a thing. Then Tom took me up a stair case.
"All the rooms are up here, your's is next to mine, right down the end"
As we walked I glanced through the open doors, every room had a huge man in ut. And in some of the rooms the guys were fucking. Hot sweaty body against hot sweaty body, and every single one of the guys was a huge muscle freak.
I had to ask "What is going on here?"
"No idea, all i know is we all started out lil guys, they inject us and then we wake up huge an fuckin horny. I reckon they thought huge guys'd make good fighters, but they didnt expect us to be so fuckin horny all the time. Anyway, you're gonna be sarin' with Kyle and Christian. Your on the top bunk, they probably dont know your gonna be there, I told em but they were fuckin. Kyle is massive and Christian's a big black guy, fucking huge, can't get enough of eachother. Your probably tired, an i gotta go see who's in the gym" Tom walked off, grabbin his monster dick in his hand.
I climbed up onto my bunk, it had high sides and I couldn't see the floor when I laid down. I quickly fell asleep.
"PUNCH IT!"
I was woken up by a deep voice shoutin, and the sound of a hard thud
"YEA! Fuckin' solid"
I looked down, a big blonde guy was puncing the chest of an even bigger black guy. Must be Kyle and Christian. The blonde guy was Kyle and had his back to me. He had a back that was definatly at least as wide as the door frame, probably wider. He had blonde hair, just long enough to run your hands through and the most perfect bubble butt ever. It was huge, round and solid. Totally perfect, totally muscle.
Christain was the bigger of the pair. His thighs were at least 50 inches, like tree trunks they looked too big to be humanly possible. His abs were like a brick wall, so solid. His chest was massive. He looked like he had two rugby balls under his skin. His arms too looked as if they were too big for him to move, ridiculous at 45".
"FUCKIN' SMACK IT! FUCKIN' SOLID"
Kyle was puttin all his immense strength into punching Christian's solid pecs, it wasn't even denting them in the slightest.
"What about these then?" Asked Christian as he raised his arm. He flexed his insane biceps, definatly 45", at least, the peak almost touching Xtains fist."Bet ya can't move these solid fuckers either" Kyle began squeezing them, his facial expression showing his frustration as he couldn't make in an impact on the rock hard arms. He began hitting and punching them, nothing happening.
"See, totally fucking solid, 100% strength" Christian put one of his giant hands on one of Kyles pecs. "You got some cute lil' muscles too though kid." They weren't little at all, they were huge. They'd put most normal bodybuilders to shame, but next to Christian's they did look small. Christian started bouncing them, with Kyle's giant hands running all over. "You been gettin' real sweaty tryin to dent my monster muscle" Christian shoved his face between Kyle's monster pecs and started licking them. Kyle bounced his golden tanned chest as Xtian licked and sucked the big slabs of meat. Kyle flexed his arms, no smaller than 30". Xtian licked, kissed and sucked them.
"Lemme see how much you like my fuckin' massive chest" Kyle's "lil" muscles obviously weren't enough for Xtian, as he laid down on the floor. Xtian's massive knob was sticking stright up in the air, 20" of solid cock, throbbing. Xtain grabbed Kyle's 18" dick and as Kyle kneled down, he guided it into the crater between his massive pecs.
Christian bounced his giant chest, squeezing Kyle's thick meat tight. Kyle groaned "Fuck that's hot" Xtian kept doing it, and as he did Kyle was flexing his muscles, showing Chritstian his biceps and pecs, flexing them, squeezing them, groping them. As he did, Christian was becoming aggressive in hsi speech, shouting at Kyle "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! IS THAT IT? FUCKIN WIMP BOY. FLEX 'EM, SHOW ME MUSCLE, SHOW ME IT. SHOW ME THOE BIG ARMS. FUCKIN' CUNT, GIMME IT, FLEX THOSE PECS" Kyle was grunting and groaning as he flexed, getting me and more pumped as Xtain massaged his dick with his chest. Xtian slapped his chest "YOU THI THEY'RE MUSCLES? SEE THESE PECS? THESE ARE REAL MEN'S MUSCLES! REAL MAN'S BIG MUSCLES GONNA MAKE YOU CUM" Kyle was grunting and almost roaring as he hit one last most muscular. Cum shot out of his dick all over Christian's face and chest. More and more, it kept pouring out. Hot white spunka ll over his dark body.
"I gotta fuck your ass, you gotta feel this monster dick inside you" Kyle groaned as he grabbed his dick. Kyle bent over, spreading his perfect bubble butt wide. Christian pushed his moster pole inside, further and further, Kyle groaning as he did. Xtian started thrusting all 20" in and out, hard and fast.
"You like my muscles. You like my fucking monster cock. Fuckin monster's gonna cum in your lil' ass."
Christian started thrusting faster and faster, groaning and grunting becomine more intense untill he cum in Kyle's hungry ass. And his back. And his Legs. So much cum shot out from his monster cock it was inhuman.
I was so emerged in this fucking hot show in front of me, i'd hardly noticed that id been pulling on my own dick the whole time. I'd spilt so much cum everywhere, I must of cum more than twice.
It was then that Christian glanced up and saw me. stood up, his monster dick now soft, but still bigger than mine hard, dripping in cum.
"You must be Ash then?"
"Yea"
"Yea they said we'd get a new room mate soon. They ain't injected ya yet then." He said, looking me up and down as climbed down from my bunk. "You'll be a fucking hot lil bastad though, you'll be a proper hairy muscle man. Just wait, when ya big you'll get some o' this" He said, hitting a monstrous most muscular, his shoulders so big they engulfed alll his neck and even his head.
"Don't worry, they'll be along for ya soon. You might get this big too. I reckon you'll get huge easy" He saw the bulge in my combats. "Looks like your into this kinda thing anyway, your gonna be one walking erection when they've done ya, you wait and see. 'Till then, enjoy the show, fresh meat goes down well round here"

Sorry I used the "c-word" in that second part, but i was so horny, and the hornier i am the more i seem to swear!!

I'm deciding what should happen in the next part, so please let me know what you wanna happen!

If ya wanna chat my MSN is [email protected]

Tom

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Absman420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:40 AM

Absman420 is on a distinguished road
Okay, I liked this story -- did its job. Anxious for the next part.
  #3   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2006, 03:24 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Army Experiment - Part Three - I Grow

[COLOR=#000000]PART THREE - MY TURN TO GROW[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I'd spent a few hours exploring my new home. The whole place stunk, stunk of sweat and sex. The whole place was full of huge muscle men, i had even started to feel like I was the strange one, being comparitvly small. I ran into Christian again, he was naked and sweaty, every muscle pumped and vascular. "They still not done ya? I was lookin forward to fucking a good muscle ass like yours. C'mon, we're getting you big, now"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He grabbed my arm and walked me down to the bottome floor. We walked into a room full of army officials and men in white coats. The most senior offical looked at Christian, obviouslky slightly nervous. Christian walked over to him, stark naked. He crossed his arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "When are you injecting 'im then?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "Errrmm... his name?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "Ash Dowling" I called out, when Christian glanced at him. A man in a coat called out that I'm not due to be injected untill the following week.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "Well I want him done now" said Christian, advancing closer to the offical, as he edged backwards towards the wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "He's not due till next week Christian, you'll just have to wait" Christian had the offical pinned back against the wall with all his weight[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "I could crush you Glen, you know it. I will if he isn?t injected now." Christian lifted up the offical with one hand against his neck "You want me to? cos I will"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Struggling to breathe, Glen gave in "ok, do it, jus put me down"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] They sat me down on a sofa and rolled up the sleeves of my t-shirt, Christian towered over them as he stood behind them watching. They injected a long syringe, filled with liquid into my arm, I could hardly feel it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] "Quick, now go to your room, you're probably going to faint soon, most guys do. Christian take him back"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] We walked back up to our room. I suddenly started to feel so hot, I could even feel the blood pumping through my veins, we got inside my room and my trousers started to feel tight. Christian sat himself down on the edge of a bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The next thing i know, I?ve woken all I can see is the celing. I sit up and look in the mirror. my body feels so heavy. I look in the mirror and staring back at me is a monster. An insane, hairy muscle freak. I was huge, bigger even than Christian.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I flexed my big arms, they were at least 47" inches, my forearms at least as big as my thighs used to be. I bounced my pecs, they looked like huge slabs of concrete, they looked like my chest had been pumped full of solid muscles, big and hairy. So big I thought they were gonna hit me in the face when I bounced them. My quads were the most impressive though, no smaller than 60 inches. They were 60 solid inches of hairy solid muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I had even turned MYSELF on looking at the man staring back at me. My dick had grown too. My solid monster emerged from a big bush of pubes between my monster legs, and the thick piece of met reached all the way up my chest, almost touching my chin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I grabbed my big pole with both hands. I couldn?t even wrap my huge hands around the monster meat. I gave it a few tugs before I felt something resting on my shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I?d been so mesmorized with my own monster body that I hadn?t even seen Christian behind me, now resting his throbbing cock on my shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I said you?d be huge, but I never thought you?d be that huge. You?re a fuckin? monster, biggest man here.? He was running his hot dick along my massive shoulders ?Flex your arm for me again?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I did, and again was shocked by the size of it. Christian started slapping his monster cock against my biceps. ?mmm they?re hard? He ran his cock over the peak as I flexed them. His dick was hard and hot, like my arms were huge and hot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You got fuckin huge arms, probably 50 inches. Fuckin freak? Christian walked round in front of me ?Shit, that chest, lemme se ?em bounce. Flex that muscle for me Ash? I did as he said, I still couldn?t believe what a monster I?d become. I kept forgetting Christian was there, all I could think about was my own giant body. I ran my hands over my giant chest, squeezing it, feeling the strength. Solid like concrete, two rocks under my skin. I tried to squeeze a bi, it was impossible.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I stood up and gazed in the mirror, it was a God staring back at me. My legs were huge, thick as tree trunks and covered in hair, they felt so heavy when I took a step forward, but it felt so good, thinking about how strong they must be, bigger than any other man on the planet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You?re huge, biggest man on earth.? Christian said in wonder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Christian wedged a finger between my pecs, I squeezed and it disappeared. I did it again and he kept putting another in the crater until his whole hand was almost being crushed by my chest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I was so turned on. My thick dick was throbbing, dripping with pre cum. Christian turned round and his perfect, solid butt was waiting for me. I walked forward and wrapped my thick arms around him. It was quite a task, wrapping my enormous arms around his huge body. I started sliding my dick in and out of his bubble butt, Christian was groaning as I pushed it further and further in. ?God that?s huge. I can feel it throbbing inside me? My dick was all the way up inside his solid butt. Looking in the mirror was like seeing an amazing porn film starring back at me? and I was in it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I fucked him harder and harder as we both groaned in ecstasy. I could feel I was gonna cum, as was Christian. I could see all his huge muscles tensing up, just like earlier.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Squeeze those arms around me, lemme feel that strength.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I wrapped myself around him, grabbed his mammoth pecs and pulled him in towards me, his pecs tensed up in my hands and he started grunting and groaning. I felt hot cum hit my arms which pushed me over the edge.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I gave one last thrust before the strongest, longest orgasm of my life. Loads and loads of cum shot out into his body. My entire body tensed up in pleasure. I?d cum so much.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] I pulled my monster meat out and my thick, white cum started dripping out his ass, down the backs his thick, black legs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Christian turned round and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall. His body covered in cum and his soft, thick dick resting on his monster quads.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Fuck? said Christian, looking relieved ?No one here?s been able to do that to me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Do what??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Fuck me. And you just wait to the others see you. You?re gonna be king here.?[/COLOR]
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:36 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog

More? Please?
  #5   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2006, 11:31 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
I'm very happy to see this continue. It will be interesting to see the other men's reactions to Ash's getting to be the biggest yet. Should be fun.

aka Braun1

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options