The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2003, 05:11 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
strength and lifting

This isn't a musclegrowth experience per se, but I still think it's neat.

About ten years ago, I started going to a little sleezy leather bar a couple of hours from where I live. I was such a newbie then, fresh out of school. About 5'6", I weighed about 170 at the time.

One night, there was this huge Black dude -- I mean huge. I'm not very good with these things, but he looked to be about 6'5" and looked like a bouncer or off-season bodybuilder -- huge biceps and pecs.

There was a patio behind the place and he was acting, well, a little odd. His eyes looked wide and intense. He stood there for a while, just looking around at other guys in the bar. He was just wearing boots, a black t-shirt and jeans.

After standing there for some time, he took off his shirt and stuffed the end of it in the back of his pants. Strolling through the small crowd that was gathered, almost strutting, he made his way to the back of the patio. He flexed his pecs and biceps as he walked, breathing deeply and admiring his physique.

He walked over to a picnic table near the back of the patio and stepped up on the seat. He stood there for a few minutes, flexing more more, eyeing the crowd.

Then, he reached up and grabbed a wooden support beam -- there were several in a frame over the patio. He started doing chin-ups, very slowly and deliberately, growling and breathing deeply. He would pause every now and then, his eyes wide, looking over the crowd, just hanging there. He would grunt and growl, then do some more.

I wondered if the beam was going to break -- it looked like it was bent a little with his weight and you could hear the wood creak a little bit.

I was standing there the whole time, watching this, with a big chubby bear -- he was probably about 5'9" and probably weighed a good 400 pounds.

"What's that?" I asked, indicating the dude hanging from the beam.

"Oh, that's just xxx," the chub bear said. "He's a gorilla."

Well, the dude started watching me and the other guy -- really staring us down -- as we stood there and talked. He let himself down and strolled -- or should I say strutted over to us.

Without saying a word he walked up in front of the chubby bear, growled a low rumble, flexing his neck muscles a bit and picked up this 400 pound guy in a bear hug like was a rag doll. Holding him up high at his chest, he carried him around like that for a few minutes, not saying a word.

He gently placed the guy back down on the ground, just where he was. The chubby bear just continued talking with me as if nothing happened.

Then the Black guy turned to me. He looked down and, before I knew what was happening, placed his right hand around my butt and lifted me up so that my crotch was resting on his chest.

It really took me by surprise -- I had never had anyone that massive just lift me up like that. He just held me there, pressing his fist against my backside.

I was starting to get a little turned on by the thing and I think he could tell. He would take both of his fists together on my backside, pressing me hard against his chest. Then, he would shift me from one hand to the other, all the while walking around, flexing his pecs, one bicep and then another.

He had such a strange look in his eyes that part of me was getting a little scared, wondering what the guy was up to. But, he wouldn't put me down -- he probably carried me around like that, doing a little flexing and posing show just for me for a good half hour.

I'll say it was the biggest turn on of my life and I've never experienced anything quite like it since. Never saw him again at the bar, the few times I went there after that.

--wolf
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2003, 07:09 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
That is one of the hottest muscle stories I've ever heard....all the more so for being real. Thanks! I for one would love to hear more real life experiences like this one from any members.
  #3   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Codtaro

when you said gorilla it spoiled it, I kept on imagining him as a gorilla on jeans
  #4   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2003, 06:08 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
there was a guy like that at the club I used to work at, short white guy with dark hair, probably dyed black or dark brown. I would guess he was around 5'8" and easily over 280, and like perfectly distributed, massive chest and arms, always wore a black t-shirt and black jeans, and you could tell he had huge quads too.
more than once I saw him take his shirt off, and a couple times a girl or two would feel his arms whether he was flexing or not. also let girls give him shoulder massages, and a few times I even saw when he let a girl feel up his chest while he bounced his pecs, then he breathed in and inflated his chest, holy shit that was some huge ass chest size, 60-62" I'd guess [and remember he was 5'8"]. he looked like he could bench press a truck with ease. damn I wish I had my camera back then.
  #5   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Very hot posts!!

yahoo: storyen

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic