The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.09 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:47 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Colin's Determination, Part 5

Day 48

I had a good few days visiting with my grandparents and all my cousins. I hadn't seen them in about six months, and they wanted to celebrate my graduation from college. We stayed at the family beach house and had a blast. It was non-stop fishing, beach volleyball or football, frisbee, with all of my cousins. I loved being on the beach and had plenty of time to show off the muscle I had added the last couple of months. My cousin's wife even noted that I looked "even more built", and that boosted my ego quite a bit. But I was looking forward to getting back home and spending time with Colin.

As I was driving back, about 20 minutes out of town, I got a text from Colin. "Pick up football game at the HS field. W/Brendan and Jeremy, stop by." The text struck me as odd at first. Brendan and Jeremy were my friends from high school, I didn't even know they were back home. Brendan was just finishing up at Notre Dame, where he was the wide receiver for the football team, and was a strong favorite in the NFL draft. Jeremy had already been drafted by the Texas Rangers farm system, and was sure to be called up to the majors before the end of the month. I don't know why or how Colin set up a football game with them, but these guys were professional athletes. Colin was making progress at the gym, but I was afraid he was full of false confidence. And I hoped he wasn't in over his head. I got off the highway and headed to the school.

I pulled up to the field and saw the three figures on the field. Each one was easily distinguished by me. Colin, in his ever present hoody, but with cargo shorts on; Brendan had the classic WR build, about 5 11, 180. Lean, but strong and fast. Jeremy was the biggest of all of us, about 6 3, a solid 205. I could see both Brendan and Jeremy were shirtless and quite sweaty. Those guys knew they had hot bodies, and took off their shirts every chance they got. And deservedly so.

As I got closer, I could see both Brendan and Jeremy looked wiped out. They were both panting heavily, and kept leaning over to catch their breath. Colin spotted me and ran over.

"Hey Colin, how are you doing?"

"Just great Greg. I met the guys at the gym and told them I wanted to toss the pigskin around a bit. I needed to workout with guys who can keep up with me." I'm not sure if that barb was aimed at me, but I let it pass. And Colin playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Okay Colin, but don't overdo it. You know these guys are professional athletes. They are paid to be amazingly fit and they benefit from an army of trainers."

Colin just laughed. "Professional athletes for sure. Look at how winded I have them." I looked over at Brendan and Jeremy and they were winded, there was no doubt. When they saw me approaching, they trotted over and we got into a 3-way bear hug.

"Great to see you Greg, looks like you are packing on some power," Jeremy said, stepping back to look at me. "Just like Colin." I don't really know what that meant, but again, I thought it best to let it pass.

Colin went long and Jeremy ran to make a pass. That left me alone with Brendan for a few minutes. He just looked at me and said "What the hell are you feeding that kid Greg?" he asked. This guy, who played Notre Dame football, looked rattled.

"Colin has been working out with me the past few weeks. He is determined to make the baseball team, but he knows he needs some mass. He's been pretty dedicated to it. But c'mon Brendan, you are a WR for Notre Dame. Are you seriously telling me he has run you ragged?"

Brendan just pointed to the field, and I turned and watched. Colin was already 90 yards away, and he caught the pass made by Jeremy. Without flinching, he hauled his arm back. I heard him shout "Brendan, get your ass on the field and catch this."

Brendan rolled his eyes at me, and the ran out for the pass. I looked back at Colin, and remembered how poorly he tossed the baseball during his original tryouts. Was he now really attempting a 90 yard pass to a professional football player?

In short, yes.

And that ball was powered for 90 yards, sailing right into Brendan's gut. I heard Brendan gasp, and then I figured out why he was so winded. This went on for about 8 or 10 passes, Colin running the ball out and then just forcing it back through the air without effort, right into the strong mid-sections of Brendan and Jeremy. With every pass of his, they were knocked back farther and farther. After a while, Colin called me onto the field. I too, pulled off my shirt, and we made a couple of easy passes.

Then Colin just dropped his voice and said, "Time for some real ball now. I'm going long bro..." and he hauled ass with the ball. Then he pivoted, pulled his arm back, and aimed the ball right to me. He was nearly 95 yards away. Even though I just saw him make this pass a bunch of times, now that I was the receiver, it seemed impossible. But that ball sailed through the air like a freight train, right at me. I ran in for it, and as I leapt up, it crashed hard into my abs. I managed to hold onto the ball, but I was knocked back a bit. Okay, more than a bit. I looked up and realized Colin's pass had knocked me back 12 yards. I was dazed, on the field, gasping for air. In a flash, Colin was standing over me. Standing with his hands on his hips, smiling down at me.

I started to recover and tried to stand up. Colin saw me looking at his calves, and he playfully reached his foot over, and pushed me back to the ground.

"Colin, that was a shitty thing to do."

"Well Greg, you are the one who is so curious about my progress. I'm just showing you how it's working." Then he laughed, extended his arm down and hauled me up to my feet effortlessly.

Brendan and Jeremy trotted over.

"Seriously Colin, what are you eating?" Brendan asked again. Colin just grabbed him by the shoulder and said "just keep meeting me at the gym Brendan."

I had finally recovered from that pass, and looked over at Colin with his arm around Brendan's shoulder. I had to blink a bit, unbelieving.

Colin was as tall as Brendan now. In just a few days, he put on two, maybe three inches. Brendan still had the powerful athlete's build, but Colin was pulling even with him. I studied the two of them, up and down. Colin was filling out, it was obvious, even in that hoody. As my eyes drifted down, I noticed Colin was barefoot.

Brendan had on cleats. And Colin was still as tall. I figured it made sense, all the eating and working out was really working for Colin. But it had me rattled. Even at his age, it is still unusual to add that much height in such a short period.

Colin slapped both Jeremy and Brendan on their backs, and said "Hey thanks for the workout guys. See you again soon." He turned to me and said "Let's get some food on the way home." I reached down to pick up my shirt and I just heard Colin say, in a deep, commanding voice, "Greg, keys." I turned and his arm was outstretched. Not wanting to risk another futile showdown in front of my buddies, I handed him the keys and he trotted over to my car.

I turned to say goodbye to my friends. We bro-hugged, I told them to stop by anytime. "And what's with all those busted up footballs over there?" I pointed to a pile of collapsed footballs lying on the sideline. Brendan and Jeremy just looked at each other, and shrugged their big shoulders. Brendan said "I gotta get some rest Greg. See you soon."

Colin and I stopped at the diner on the way home, where he consumed two whole chickens, two spinach salads and asked for a steak to go. We got home, and I was exhausted from the trip, so I just collapsed. While Colin ate more. Before I went to sleep, I just shouted down the hallway "see you in the morning Colin, and we can hit the gym as usual."

I woke up to a quiet house. That was unusual, since Colin liked to have his breakfast early, before our workout. I trotted down the stairs, in my boxers. I found Colin laying on the couch, tossing a football up and down, just watching TV. And still wearing his hoody.

"Hey Colin, let's get some breakfast started before we go to the gym."

He just looked at me passively. Casually tossing the ball. He just looked over at me and said "No Greg, we aren't going to the gym today. I called the Coach, and we are going for my weigh in."

"Colin, he gave you 90 days. We are only at Day 49. You still have plenty of time to meet his target."

Colin swung his legs to the floor and sat up, leaning forward now. He was looking directly at me. He started to get up off the couch, slowly rising.

And rising.

And rising.

And he finally straightened out his frame. He smiled. He was looking down at me now. I tried to hide my surprise, but I must have done a terrible job of it. I was quickly trying to reassess our relative sizes. In a very deep voice, he just said "Six-four Greg. I checked already. And you are? Six feet?"

He knew damn well I was six feet even. "So do the math Greg. DO IT."

And I just said "Okay Colin...you have four inches on me now." I stammered. "But do you really want to go see the coach today?"

Colin just smiled, and extended his arm, still holding the football. I just saw his massive hand start to press down. This was an NFL quality football. And I watched as it slowly yielded to Colin's grip. Seemingly, without even trying, Colin did what no professional football player was able to do. He compressed all the air out of that ball, with one hand. I watched in stunned silence. That ball was no match for that grip.

"What time is the Coach expecting us?" I asked.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (February 26th, 2013), Aronymous (March 10th, 2013), atbkv (February 27th, 2013), Blake (February 26th, 2013), crow004 (February 28th, 2013), dickasauras (February 26th, 2013), hn6huS (February 26th, 2013), JockStudBoy (March 2nd, 2013), kamaswami (February 26th, 2013), Logan2009 (March 5th, 2013), mario2007 (February 25th, 2013), mavucla (February 26th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 3rd, 2013), mlbjock (February 26th, 2013), mus (February 26th, 2013), muscular (February 26th, 2013), Notbigenuff (February 25th, 2013), skumbum (February 26th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 16th, 2013), timaanv (March 6th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (February 25th, 2013), Trontastic (February 25th, 2013), Tundy (February 26th, 2013), worshipper (September 7th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 25th, 2013), xmrr20a (March 26th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2013, 09:40 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Jesus, I am so HOT for Colin. lol

Yes! He is a SUPERMAN! As usual, Cropsey, you hit a homerun.
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
skumbum (February 26th, 2013)
  #3   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Perhaps Colin has turned into a shithead. That doesn't stop it from being a great story.
  #4   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:50 PM

Thanks

All feedback and comments are welcomed. I'm moving towards an ending that should be satisfying for everyone.
chat or email me at: [email protected]
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:18 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I like what you've done so far. Colin is one impressive stud! Let's hope he wipes the floor with those poor saps on the field.
  #6   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:14 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
A picture for the story.....

Just seen this picture and thought that this would fit perfectly with this story

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr...9a89o1_500.jpg
cutlerfan (March 15th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:40 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i really hope this continues!
  #8   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 05:31 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Will this story continue...?

Just thought I'd give this one a little bump
  #9   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 12:39 AM

Yes it will Blake. Your photo was a great suggestion. Any other ideas, let me know. But Colin will be back soon.
  #10   Add to lefortremi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:27 PM

lefortremi is on a distinguished road
Next part please !!!!!
  #11   Add to gooooool's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 07:37 AM

gooooool
Next?

Really doubt if there will be a next. i hoped colin replays with the sporty guys and completely shadows them.
  #12   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Next chapter

There will be at least 2-3 more chapters. Maybe more... But thanks for all the suggestions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
lefortremi (March 25th, 2013), marduk1126 (March 26th, 2013), mario2007 (March 26th, 2013), skumbum (March 28th, 2013), xmrr20a (March 26th, 2013)
  #13   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:25 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
You rock, Cropsey!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
xmrr20a (March 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text