The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
General fictional muscle stories.

Here, some stories I wrote ages ago for other websites which I decided to throw into here as well.

The first two are dedicated to the mentioned cartoon characters in which I feel sympathy for. The third came from an idea told to me by another furry artist I know in the philipines. The fourth is based on the "horror" movie "Cursed".

Tom's deserved revenge
by White Mage Cid, aka Cid SilverWing. Based upon the Tom & Jerry show, twisted from the "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mouse" episode.
Dedicated to the poor and unlucky Tom Cat.

It was almost midnight. The entire house was trashed to hell; Tom pacing around everywhere being chased by Jerry. No wonder, because Jerry had refilled the
super-milk again, so ready to kill Tom. Tom was absolutely luckier than a leprechaun to escape Jerry's tyrannical strength. And it never seemed to stop. Although
Tom heard the cracking sound of the milk wearing off, Jerry always found the milk before Tom could, followed by a squeal and a "bom!". Tom was fed up over all
these years of never being able to defeat Jerry, let alone kill and eat him.
Tom had no choice but to retreat to a local chemistry lab. Now inside, he could finally rest his sore body from evading Jerry's never-ending locomotion. Then he
sat down, in deep thoughts. He recalled back to when he first invented the millk. It was supposed to poison Jerry infinitely to death, but backfired on Tom as an elixir
of Godly, if better, Juggernaut God strength. Although he ingested it in the end, he shrank instead. He had to find out a better way of dealing with this nightmare.
He silently cried himself to sleep, where he entered a dream pumped with nightmares. Jerry's locomotion versus Tom's slow speed, with Tom ending up as Jerry's
boxing bag, and finally, his meal. Maniacal laughs haunted the surroundings, with all sorts of other enemies in there as well, even Tom's other nemesis, Spike, cutting
off Tom's escape routes, being a juggernaut himself, to top it off.
Tom awoke with a wince, noticing a shadowy figure standing behind the long-table filled with chemistry and alchemy sets. The figure spoke to him "I know your pain.
Please, speak openly and honestly to me about this." Tom was wiping his tears. "Well... It all began with..." And he explained everything. "And that's how it all is."
The figure replied "Hmm... I can help you by putting an end to this misery. The figure pulled off his white hood, revealing the face of a fox, with heaven-blue eyes.
This face looked extremely intelligent, caring and good-willed. He was dressed in a white robe, white shoes and white gloves, wearing a white headband with a red
cross in it. "The name's Cid. Cid SilverWing."
Tom smiled a bit, that he had found someone to help him, but realized that this guy could be just another of Jerry's infinitely annoying allies. "Alright, let's get this over
with." Tom spoke, appearing to be submissive to this fox' will. "What? I'm no enemy of yours. Personally, I've hated that msierable rodent who goes by the name of
Jerry Mouse. I'm your ally, a close companion and helper." Tom was astonished. This fox was actually his ally? How could this be possible? Tom could nearly sense
an aura around this mysterious fox, that seemed to invigorate and cheer him up a bit. "I'll do anything for you, ANYTHING! Just help me end this nightmare!" Tom
begged the fox, hugging his feet and crying. The fox spoke "There is nothing you need to do for me, it's rather what I'll do for you to help you. Now, the only thing
you'll do for me is being a test subject to the experiements I need to conduct on the super-milk you invented." The fox spoke comforting. "Anything, just help me!"
Tom emphasized.
The following hours consisted of experimenting with all sorts of concoctions, potions, elixirs, mixes, even herbal medicines. At first, they tried the milk that Tom had
invented. "Here goes..." Tom took a sip of the milk, as to not risk anything. He then started to inflate as planned, bigger than Cid. But then there was this huge
"BLAM!" before Tom went "WHEEeeee-! zzpong!" then shrank like previously. It only lasted 8 seconds tho, before he grew back to his original size. Cid noted it all,
then studied the molecular structure of the milk. It appeared that animals of Tom's size and over, will only overgrow to shrink again, and animals UNDER his size
would inherit the intense strength. "How unsurpassingly frustrating..." Cid murmured to himself.
The next days that passed, were filled with frustration and hard thinking as well as hard studying and experimenting, attempting to find a way to counter the shrinking.
Late nights and hit-and-run trips to the local store occured frequently to restock on food during this process. Then at last, Cid mixed a very unusual mix.
Since Tom was the test subject, and the one with the problems, he volunteered to test it. He and Cid crossed their fingers, before Tom poured the new elixir down
his throat. It tasted like warm strawberry shake. At first, nothing seemed to happen. Tom looked over at the mirror they were using. Still the same as always...
But then completely out of the blue, an excrutiating pain was all over Tom. He couldn't even stand on his feet, he was forced to his knees, arms hugging his stomach.
Then, as though he was water himself, bubbles appeared to rage all over his torso, sounds of strings being plucked could be heard all over the place. Then slowly but
surely, Tom's muscles began growing. And not inflating, but growing bigger. His biceps blew up to the size of basketballs. His abs began emerging, well-defined and
cut, revealing a 6-pack, impossible to break. His pecs inflated like huge orbs, flexing unwillingly. His back took the perfect V-shape, his legs and hips grew enormous.
The growth was successfull. Tom didn't shrink back again. He was gasping for breath after that intense experience, giving him an extremely powerful look. He was at
least 2-3 inches taller than Cid! Tom was still a bit dazed after all that growth. When he came to senses, he glanced over at the mirror, then back again, then found out
very quickly that his wish had come true. His desperate desire for vengeance would finally be realized. He grinned, as he flexed all his muscles for everyone to admire.
Cid was a bit surprised himself, but quickly got used to it. "And it's permanent. If you desire or need to, focus on anti-growth, then you shall shrink. Focus on growth,
and you'll grow back again." He explained to Tom. "I'll keep that in mind. But first, there are arch enemies I need to take care of." Tom spoke, gleeing and rubbing his
hands over the fact that he would finally kick Jerry's ass!
He arrived at his worst enemy's place; Spike. Spike appeared to be a Juggernaut. Jerry must have fed him with that super-milk as well. Tom didn't hesitate, before he
jumped over the fence, purposefully making loud noises as he approached Spike's doggy house. Spike awoke, then noticed Tom "Well well well, the kitty got buff. I
reckon you're just wearing a dumbass muscly jumpsuit to scare me off. That won't work, you worthless feline menace!" Then pounced at Tom. Tom merely assumed
a Royalguard stance, blocking Spike off, before grabbing Spike's arms and swinging him 360 4 times before letting him fly straight at his own doggy house, smashing
it completely. Spike returned to senses, before he said to Tom "Baaaaaaad move, kitty. Very bad move..." followed by a left-right rush with his fists. Tom didn't move
at all, he just stood there, never feeling anything of Spike trying to pummel him down. Finally, Spike gave up, and Tom exclaimed confidently "You are the most puny
dog I've met my entire life!" Spike got furious, before spinning into a tornado, whirling fists everywhere on Tom. All Tom did was hold out his hands a few times to
block Spike's attacks. Spike got exhausted after a minute of this. Tom cleaned his nails, before completely trashing Spike down by pummeling him to a pulp, bruising
and wounding him everywhere. Not a single spot on him was broken or bleeding internally. "Looks like the tables finally turned..." Tom grinned up-close at Spike's
face. Spike was unable to speak, he felt like someone shoved him under a lawn-mower. Tom gave him a final punch in his face, knocking his lights out, before he
started eating Spike's remains. "Tastes like chicken... *urrrp*". Spike was forever dead, out of Tom's life. Spike's son returned, to see Tom feeding on Spike's flesh.
Tom pounced at him, before eating him as well. Their ghosts would never find their rest...
Meanwhile, Jerry was resting with his babes at his mouse-hole, assuming he had finally chased Tom out of his life. But then there was this big "CRASH!"
Jerry came to attention from his babes' seduction with a wince; Tom had blown away Jerry's cover. "We meet again, rodent!" Tom shouted. Jerry jumped up and
gave Tom a real punch, but Tom felt nothing. He laughed mockingly at Jerry's puny bitch-slap. Jerry tried yanking him after his whiskers and throw him about, but Tom
remained in his position, grinning. Jerry was exhausted all of a sudden. Tom laughed loud, before drilling his fists through the safe next to him. Jerry's mouth dropped
to the floor. "Impossible!" he yelled. Tom grabbed Jerry, bringing him up-close to his face. Jerry did all he could to break free, but there were no exit this time. This
time, he was trapped for sure. Tom laughed lowly, grinning, before slamming Jerry to the floor, stomping and pummeling him down. Finally, Jerry cracked about,
stretching like rubber, before bouncing about, popping before he exploded with a splat, then shrank to his original size. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
he howled. Tom laughed out loud, rattling the shelves, before stuffing Jerry into his mouth, grinding him down into nothing.
The days that passed after Tom's vengeance, were filled with sexy babes dating Tom out everywhere, even having a really good sex round with him, but not without
Cid's Juggernaut Elixir.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Paladin of Strength

Day of Judgement
by White Mage Cid, aka Cid SilverWing. Dedicated to Sylvester Cat.

Sylvester was lying in the living room, depressed. All these years, and never once had he been successful in capturing Tweety.
Never once, not even close. He exited the house and strolled about the alleyways. He paced back and forth, pondering how to finish what he started.
It was then, he saw something out of the ordinary in an alleyway just across the street. A large bushy tail escaped into a curious house.
Sylvester glared a bit at the house, but all there was to detail about it was that it was black, with one door and one window.
It was as though a large question mark glowed above Sylvester's head, so he started walking carefully over to this house. The street was oddly quiet.
Sylvester silently opened the door, seeing chemistry sets all laid out on three long tables across the room. He closed the door and silently walked inside.
Sylvester looked around, but no sign of the mysterious figure that had entered. His feline eyes accustomed themselves naturally to the darkness, enabling Sylvester
to have a better look around. Then totally out of the blue, he noticed a vulpine figure in a corner, dressed in a white robe. "Welcome, Sylvester Cat. I've been expecting you." spoke the figure.
Sylvester was not in shock, but a little confused. He replied "Expecting me? What's going on?". "Forgive me my utmost rudeness. My name is Cid SilverWing, a SilverWing White Mage. I know of your endless pain."
A now even more confused Sylvester stood there, speechless. "You here to help me or something?" he couldn't help but ask. "Almost a weak word now these days. I'm here to totally boost your life."
"How so?" Sylvester replied. Cid walked over to one of the retorts on the table, picking it up and saying "Through an elixir I'm going to brew, Tweety Bird's doom will be spellt."
"A poison?" Sylvester asked. "No. I named this elixir "Juggernaut Elixir", granting all imbibers infinite strength and endurance, simultaniusly matching muscles as well. Not that you'll overinflate or something. It's merely magical at the same time as well." Cid replied.
"When is this 'elixir' to be made, and when do I get to drink it?" Sylvester asked anxiously. "To be quite honest, it's ready now, and you will be drinking it right about... now." Cid all of a sudden pounced at Sylvester,
knocking him down to the floor face up, then opened a flask of red liquid and poured it down Sylvester's mouth. Sylvester of course, attempted resistance, but as the liquid drained down into his stomach, he suddenly felt hazy.
Cid grinned as he got off and helped Sylvester back on his feet. Sylvester still feeled very hazy, having to hold onto a table to keep standing. Then he blacked out...

After about 5-10 minutes, Sylvester recovered, still a bit hazy. He felt weird all over, as though someone had put him through a heating oven then right out in the cold and back into room temperature.
Cid whispered warmly in his ear "Feel free to inspect yourself in the mirror." Sylvester slowly turned his head to the mirror, to find an extremely shocking result of the elixir Cid poured down his throat.
He stood there 6 foot "6", 10 inch big and wide biceps, 13 inch big and defined legs, and best of all, 7.4 inch big pecs and 6-pack of 3.4 inches. All well defined and cut, rippling throughout him as he moved.
His back had assumed the very perfect V-shape. His eyes widened as he stared at his unrealistic reflection in the mirror, involuntarily flexing his right biceps as well. His jaw dropped at the sight.
"This... Wha... What happened?" He asked completely numbstruck. Cid slammed his right fist at Sylvester's abs, to no avail and recoiled while Sylvester remained still, the abs not moving, before explaining "You've buffed out. Your strength is godlike, and juggernaut-ish."
Sylvester couldn't help but still retain his surprised state. His muscles had actually GROWN after he blacked out. "How much... Stronger am I now?" He asked.
Cid pointed to a big block of adamantium, that's 10000 times harder and solider than titanium. "And it's purely solid, no holes or anything. Only a Juggernaut can manipulate it." Sylvester walked over to the adamant block, feeling his muscles move as he walked. He then placed his thumb on the top and pushed down, squeezing a hole into the block.
He was completely overwhelmed with awe and surprise. He stared down on his torso. No way, he couldn't be dreaming...
"Try this out. Drill your fist through..." Cid whispered in his ear. Sylvester glanced at his arm, before clenching it, then launching it towards the adamantium.
And to his great surprise, his fist DRILLED cleanly through! Accompanied by loud drilling noises.
Sylvester was even more astonished. Slowly, a grin formed on his face, as Cid whispered "Excact your revenge on that pipsqueek Tweety..."

Later, Sylvester had arrived at Tweety's house. He snuck up on the cage, then ripped the cage open and stuffed Tweety into his mouth.
Of course, the guard dog observed and then slapped Sylvester's neck, to no avail. Sylvester grinded down Tweety, before swallowing him.
Then he proceeded in kicking the dog's ass totally.

"Revenge is finally mine... Suffering succotash!"

THE END
  #3   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Paladin of Strength

Soldiers of Fortune
Written by White Mage Cid, aka Cid SilverWing.

"What?! He wants us on an assignment!?" shouted a pretty young lion of age 19, whose name was Leon BraveHeart, American.
"Godamnit..." said a tiger hitting a crate with his fist. This guy's from Japan, named Pensuke Yagyu. "Why us?" questioned
a fox, by the name Atticus Yagyu, brother of Pensuke from Japan also. "I can't believe this is happening to us..." spoke a
raccoon by the name of Ron Cooper of England. "We may as well just accept it." stated the american chameleon by the name
Charlie Nekohashi.
Leon briefed the team "We've been assigned to locating and securing an abandoned biochemical factory of the 'Allied & Soviet
War' back in 2017. Later they want us to establish a base there and await further instructions." "What can we do? We have to
do it. It is our duty to the country." saluted a wolf of the name Winston StoutFist. Chad SwiftFoot, a cheetah, asked the
asian fox "You're the wise-guy. What do we do?" His face expression showed quite a bit of fear. "I'm following Winston's
orders." replied Atticus. Patrick KeenEye, resting his sniper rifle on his shoulder stated "Let's get this over with. I
suggest we deploy, sir." to Winston. The way he spoke, wasn't very warm, as cold as a panther could be.

About five hours passed, as the team searched through the forest of western Russia. At last they find a huge abandoned
factory. Leon pulled his radio from his belt and called HQ "Bio-scouters reporting. We located the abandoned factory."
HQ replied "Secure the factory, [static] we'll Chrono in an armed con[static]voy to build a base. [static]." "Copy that, HQ."
responded Leon. They entered the factory, to be shocked by tons of trashed, rusted and old equipment for producing biochemical weapons.
"How intensely wicked..." stuttered Charlie. "... Let's clean it up..." Winston hesitated.
The team split up and searched the factory, finding nothing else but old containers and production structures.
Patrick had assumed a vantage point on the upper floor on a catwalk, having a good view of the ground floor. Chad was nervously
stalking about, being paranoid as he sometimes is. He suddenly put his leg down wrong them bumped into a switch on the floor,
bumping into a container filled with red liquid. "SHIT!" he shouted just before he hit the liquid. "Chad!" everyone exclaimed.
Everyone except Patrick went over to where Chad fell in, Patrick was keenly studying the floor, but found no signs of enemy
manipulation of the internal structure.
Winston kicked and pushed some empty cans, but couldn't find Chad in the mess. Winston noticed something in this liquid.
It was as though Chad had fallen into it. Not daring to touch the liquid, he picked up a steel pipe from the floor and poked
the strange goo. The liquid was like sloppy mud, only not as dirty. Then, a red hand suddenly burst out of the container.
Winston jumped back in shock and drew his M4A1, staring as the hand slowly gripped the edge of the container followed by another
hand grabbing it. Shortly after, a strange figure appeared out of the liquid, panting heavily and deeply. Winston froze in
panick, not knowing what to do. He figured Chad fell in, so he couldn't shoot him. But what if Chad had mutated into a mindless
brute or something? Should Winston pull the trigger? Confusion and fear flowed, lingered and left him as he stood there, numbstruck.
The figure got out of the container, onto the floor on it's knees and hands, drying the liquid from it's mouth and coughing.
Winston didn't dare to touch it, fearing the liquid could be dangerous. "Ch... Cha... Chad?" he stuttered. The figure dried
it's eyes and looked up at Winston, Winston almost pulled the trigger, but then the figure spoke "Urgh... Be careful... This
place is crep-AAAHHH!!!!" The voice was familiar... Winston remembered at once it was Chad's voice. But then the figure
clutched it's stomach as pain appeared to flow through it. "Winston..." it coughed, "Get out, before it's... Argh... Too late!"
Winston couldn't let his teammate be stuck here, he had to help. But then he noticed Atticus slip on some oil on the floor
into a mess of canned out-of-date food. Then he heard a scream and heard something pour over him as well. "Stay alert! Someone
is trying to split us!" Patrick put out his smoke before aiming keenly around, slowly scanning the floor. Then, something snuck
up on Charlie, Patrick noticed. But he couldn't pull the trigger before this shadow gagged Charlie and injected him with a syringe.
Patrick pulled the trigger at once, but missed and hit Charlie in the shoulder. Shit!" he whispered "Charlie! You ok?" he shouted.
Charlie was unable to move as he fell to the floor on his side in a fetal position, cramping, seemingly.
Pensuke shouted after Atticus, but only found him soaked in the same liquid as Chad. He freaked out as he found his brother
in the same goo like Chad, but he didn't draw his MG42. He whispered "Atticus? You hear me?" Atticus, who was still lying in
the mess of canned food, groaned before he got up, although dizzy, before he slipped again and fell to his stomach. Pensuke
didn't dare to touch Atticus, having now developed the same fear as Winston; Touching it could kill or deform him as well.
Patrick saw another shadow and quickly opened fire. He shot five times, but missed all the way. "Over here, western sector!"
he exclaimed to his teammates. But what he didn't know, was that something had been fooling in his pockets. He drew another
cigarette, and ignited it. But as he drew a breath from it, his lungs felt as though they were twisting. Painful, it wasn't,
but annoying as hell. He dropped his rifle and felt as though he couldn't breathe, engulfed in lesser pain all over him now.
He suffered shortly after from cough-spasms. Leon was searching through the mess all over the place, but slipped and knocked
his head on a rock. He got merely stunned, with no severe damage to his head, fortunately. Then when he regained consciousness
two seconds later, something had bound him with escape-proof ropes. Then he was force-fed with a vial of the red liquid.
He didn't manage to resist. All his resistance melted away as the liquid poured down his throat. Ron was cowering behind cover,
but to no avail. Something hit his neck, and he dozed off in a split second.
The only one left untouched was Winston. He was starting to panic, as he heard a voice shout "No need to worry, you shall
become a Juggernaut as well, StoutFist! HAAA!!" it laughed maniacally. Winston drew his weapon and fired at the shadows, only
to see a show of fireworks on the walls. He spun around, hearing nothing but laughter in the distance. And then, all out of
the blue, he blacked out...
Winston awoke at last, to find himself encased within a hollow but thick block of ice! He could only move his head and his arms.
He saw his teammates, all captured in ice as well. Strangely, he was aware of the temperature, but didn't feel cold at all.
He spoke to them "Hey. Hey! You guys awake?" Everyone else gradually awoke, some moaning from all the pain they went through.
"Ugh... I feel like somebody shoved me under a lawn-mower..." moaned Pensuke.
"You guys ok?" Winston asked. Everyone nodded. "How are we to escape this ice? I'm almost freaking out from this!!" Chad blurted
out. "Calm it, willya? We ain't gonna die on our first assignment... Err... Right, Winston?" Patrick slowly said.
Winston was speechless. They were in for another hellish scenario, it seemed. He twitched to the right, but there was darkness
everywhere, save for the one spotlight above them to illuminate the team.
Winston moved his hand to the edge of the ice, lightly knocking on it. It felt very thick. "Damn..." He thought. "How to break out?"
Patrick was studying the terrain, but found no sign of tools to aid the team. Atticus was brainstorming possible methods.
Then Winston told Pensuke "Hey Pensuke, try punching the ice." "You frickin' nuts!?" he shouted back. "I'd break my knuckles!"
"Just do what I say. You might break free or at least weaken it." "Alright..."
Pensuke threw back his fist, before launching it into the wall of ice directly in front of his torso. Then completely out of the blue...
He had no idea what he was going to experience. His fist merely DRILLED it's way out of the ice! "What the...?!" Winston was speechless,
so were the other teammates. "Yo Pensuke, what' you put in the cereal this morning?" Atticus questioned, his jaw down on the floor.
"I... I... I can't believe this... I actually rammed my fist through a 5-inch thick wall of ice..." Pensuke stuttered.
Ron was already pummeling the ice, breaking free instantly, before hammering the ice around his throat. "No prob. I'll break
ya out." he said, before he rammed his fist through Atticus' block, but it didn't work. "Strange, I feel no pain..." he pointed out...
Atticus then got this idea. "This only works from inside the ice. Everyone, gather your strength and pummel the ice. Except you, Ron..."
he briefed the team. Everyone did as they were told, and everybody freed themselves from the iceblocks. "Ok, this is starting to freak me out."
whimpered Chad. "Hey... Chad?" Winston looked all weird at Chad. "What?!" Chad turned to Winston. Winston pointed a finger
towards Chad's torso, questioning all numbstruck "Your chest... Your abs..." Chad looked down, and to his great surprise...
Leon already noticed this and struck a few poses. "Damn, I'm hot, donchya think?" he grinned confidentally. "Strange..." Atticus
whispered to himself. "What now?" Charlie asked. "You guys don't feel brainwashed, do ya?" Atticus replied.
"Everyone retained their will. What about it?" Patrick stated. "It's just that... This kinda feels like a clich? or something..."
Atticus explained. He flexed his arm, still needing to adjust to this immense strength.
Everyone hit a few poses and flexes, finding out something had happened to them during the factory raid. Someone, or something...
Had planned to buff them. The mood was so weird... Never before had the team experienced true strength. Little did they know,
that they had more enhancements waiting to be discovered...
Winston found his belt on the floor, pulled up the radio and called HQ "Come in, HQ!" "[static] This is HQ." in response.
"We're pinned down in what appears to be an underground facility, and something... Weird happened to us all." HQ blurted out
"Report your [static] status." "Well, uh... To begin with... We got picked off one by one in that factory we were supposed to
secure, before we ended up captured in blocks of ice. We managed to break free, and to our surprise we had become... Erm..."
He cut the transmission "Should I even tell them...?" He asked his teammates. Patrick stated, mercenary-ish as always "Like I
care. All I want is to finish my duty to my country, then I'm happy to live life as a mercenary."
Winston sighed at Patrick, before pulling up the radio again "Erm... We... God, this is embarrasing... We became muscular
after an encounter of shadow figures back at the factory." "You what?!" a response blurted out. "You heard me. Somebody ensured
our capture, before buffing us all. Yet we aren't brainwashed or anything." A minute passed, before HQ called back "Continue
your mission regardless, [static] you might as well use your new-[erratic static]." "HQ? HQ!!" Winston exclaimed, to no avail.
The radio died out. He noticed a bug planted on it that had went off and killed the radio. "Great... We're without communications
from here on out..." he put the radio back into the belt and strapped his uniform back on. Everyone else found their equipment
and strapped it back on as well.
They navigated through the darkness, and found the exit. "Atticus, hand me the Emergency Extraction Beacon." Leon ordered Atticus.
Atticus searched his pockets, and found a metal pipe with lotsa electronics in it. He handed it to Leon, who handed it to Winston.
Winston planted it into the ground, and hit a button that made it deploy and emit small beeps.
Then, out of the blue, the team was surrounded by more shadow figures. "Pardon us, we must test you. Prepare for another weird
scenario!" one of the figures spoke pretty creepy-like.
And then as though everything was a game, a warp initiated, placing the team on one side, the shadows on the other side.
Everyone felt out of their bodies, watching in third-person perspective. A status bar appeared below, with their names, HP,
MP and portraits of themselves in one corner, displaying what appeared to be their turn order. No one spoke, but did as their
instincts told them. Winston went first, selecting "Leadership", and then "Rally Teammates". Everyone else just selected "Attack"
on random "enemy" targets.
The action began...
Winston wound his arm around, shouting "Fight, Win, Prevail!". All teammates cheered, their portraits showing arrows moving up
on them, seemingly indicating Stat-boost or something. Then, allies and enemies attacked in order.
The enemy perished at last. The shadows dissappeared, then a chopper landed near the extraction beacon. "Come on, move it!"
Winston shouted to the team. At last, everyone boarded the chopper, and got out.

Later, back in HQ Base...

The General of the Army was privately interrogating the team. "My apologies for sending you out in a such manner, but we needed
to test out a new chemical gene on some 'volunteering' soldiers. We figured the 'runts of the military' were perfect test subjects."
Winston had a very confused look in his face, as he asked "So this was all a feint, sir?". "You could say that, yes." The general replied.
"Why us, sir?" Chad asked frightened. The general chuckled, before explaining "We found out you were the runts of the army.
And of course, no one shall be runts. So we decided to turn you into Heroes of the SilverWing Legion." Leon's face twitched.
"Heroes?" He asked. "Yes. Our army can't afford more losses, so we needed... Genetically enhanced soldiers." The general weirdly
briefed the team.
One hour later, the team was resting in their barracks. It took quite some time to adjust to their new appearances.
Winston found himself more capable of leading, so did Leon. Atticus felt like his IQ had risen above 1000, able to brainstorm
a million things at the same time, calculate at the speed of light, etc. Pensuke was totally trained for weapon and melee combat.
Patrick aimed just for laughs, then noticed he didn't shake at all. His arms remained completely still, not moving off the mark
at all unless he willingly moved his arms. His eyes had enhanced a billion times so they could see in night and darkness clearer
than day. His eyesight was so sharp he could zoom in, given the mental command. Chad was reviewing the speed-tracks, and cleared
all the tracks in 00.01 miliseconds. He found out that he could stop time to move at the speed of light, nearly chronolocating
to his destination. This could be done with others as well. Charlie was sneaking about, then realized he could blend into his
surroundings, giving him a perfect stealth advantage. What was more strange, if he needed to, he could move and breathe completely
silently. Ron was agile as hell, able to sneak up behind folks and pickpocket them with no sound. Leon felt as though also his
strength increased to godlike levels. He drilled his fists easily through adamantium, and was completely invulnerable to everything
and anything. He tested it several times, having the scientists drop a ton of bricks on his head, to no avail. Then a block of titanium,
then adamantium, followed by herculetanium!
Everyone was back in the barracks, discussing their new-found abilities. Patrick didn't really care, though he couldn't resist
potshooting "Great, people are gonna call us freaks the freaks of the military..." Atticus replied slightly enangered "Don't
talk such bullshit. Our new-found abilities will earn us respect, and new advantages in life. Finally, no one can bully us
for being the runts of the ranks."
Winston was standing at the window, glancing at the landscape outside. Not much to look at, just all the other barracks and
dirt, some poles and other sentries patrolling. Few vehicles driving about from time to time.
He gave these abilities a thought, before he grinned evil-ish. He turned around and announced "Today has been the day where we
became the Heroes of the Military. Prepare to kick some ass!" followed by a wild cheer.

Later, the team became recognized for outstanding military records such as winning five wars with no flaws at all, bringing
vital information back to HQ, and so on.

And so they lived happily after, knowing that their future was once and for all secured to be filled with victories only.

THE END
  #4   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Paladin of Strength

The Claws and Fangs of Retribution
by White Mage Cid, aka Cid SilverWing
Inspired by the horror movie "Cursed".

It was a peaceful evening in the big bad city of Stavanger, Norway. Or, at least, so it would seem. Every race on Earth lived together in unbreakable harmony.
Or, they're supposed to. Some rebel against The Greater Good for no reason, for their own selfish and greedy needs. Others battled the evil that was swelling up
over the years. Some stayed neutral in the cause, causing no comfort or discomfort for either Good or Bad.
Gunnar Halvorsen, a male human, was driving home from work. He sighed as he looked down on the clock at the dashboard. On it, it displayed 19:03. "Another overtime... Man, I hate this job..."
He worked as a formwork overseer. Nothing big, but very taxing on your mental limits. He happened to glance at the gyms as he drove past in the rainy night.
Then he thought back over his endless desire for strength. Not that people would bug him for it. Some of his friends even encouraged him to visit the gym every now and then.
Yet still, he had to make the excuse that he never had the money to pay for the subscription. This bothered him somewhat, as he hated to lie, but found no other way of telling his friends
to stop nagging his ass off to join the gym. It's been bothering him as well.
He's been giving the different races a thought as well. Some friends he know are into furry fandom, even some who -are- furries have told him that he really fits a bear build.
He'd never mind being a furry, seeing as humans are kinda less powerful than furries in many ways. That doesn't mean they are a "useless factor in the equation of life".
As he was driving back home, his cell phone rang, displaying "Unknown number". Gunnar first hesitated, then answered the call. "Yo." he started, followed by a very creepy voice stating
"Soon, your time will come. Your desires shall come true." accompanied by maniacal laughs. Gunnar hung up immediately, then just blurted out "Godamn prankers! If only I got to find any of them,
I'd wring their necks!" Then murmurred "Not that I'm able to do it, though..."
Then suddenly completely out of the blue, something crashed into the front window, forcing Gunnar off the road into a ditch.
Fortunately, Gunnar escaped the car with no injury. But this thing that had hit the window grabbed him by the shoulders, whispering into his ear like a captor;
"Tonight, will be the night of your destiny." followed by a soft laugh, before releasing it's grip on Gunnar and loudly howling against the moon, and running off.
Gunnar stood there, paralyzed in fear and shock. All he could do was call for repairmen on his cell phone, and walk the rest of the way home.
Back home in safety, he flipped thru the channels on the TV, before stumbling across an extra news broadcast. He payed keen attention as the broadcast continued.
"Over time there has been increasing breaking-and-entering in several homes throughout southern Norway, and moving up to the northern parts. It is still unknown whenever
this will come to an end."
Gunnar then got paranoid. He noticed he had a scar on his right shoulder. That thing that crashed his car must have cut that scar there. Then he just laid back on his bed and tried to get some sleep.
He woke up the next morning, around 9:12. He felt weird all over, as he walked into the bathroom. Little did he know, that he was in for a big surprise.
When he looked at himself in the mirror, he had the face of a furry bear! He jumped back in shock, looking down at himself, to discover that he had become a fully fledged furry.
What surprised him more, he had gained an incredible muscularity as well. Swelling biceps and rock-hard apple abs, with stoned pecs, and insanely inflated legs. He flexed a bit,
still astonished by everything. All the brown fur, with a light-brown muzzle, orange eyes, and most shocking, all the new muscles. How could this be?
Then he thought back to last night's events. It must have been that thing that attacked him.
But seeing as he liked this, he was most grateful of the events, considering that furries are better than humans.
Giving a few more flexes, something snuck up behind him, he noticed in the mirror. It was one of his furry friends, a wolf by the name nickname Wolfenstein.
He whispered in Gunnar's ear "It's a blessing. I advice you to spread it, for we shall fight the weakness of humans."
Gunnar whispered back "Thanks."
The next day when Gunnar awoke, he thought it was all just an insane dream. Though when he looked at himself in the mirror, he remained the same.
Fur all over, and just as muscular. Then he realized, that the furries must be spreading the genetics to humans to exterminate the weakness and bring more strength to Earth.
Watching himself in the mirror and admiring his muscularity once more, he took the time to adjust more to his new appearance.
He went over to the couch and picked up his cell phone, dialing another furry he knew, by the name Jansson.
Jansson: "Aye?"
Gunnar: "Yo, it's Gunnar here. You in a guild or something?"
Jansson: "Aye, I'm with this clan and stuff. What with it?"
Gunnar grinned: "Sign me in."
As he hung up, he could already picture the furism spreading over Earth and eradicating everything that goes under "Weak".

THE END
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2006, 08:53 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Good... good...release your muscle, and you become more my writer.

I rather enjoyed those short stories, glad at least one person is willing to place furry stories on here. To bad there isn't more people like you here.
  #6   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Paladin of Strength

Too few furries on this forum. We need more, I say.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2006, 03:25 PM
"This is no trick!"

WE need more of everything! Furries, stacking, macro\micro! I love all types of MG, why can't anyone place more of them?
  #8   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Paladin of Strength

Good question... I guess that the furries we already have are either *cough*lazy*cough* or forgot the forum.
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 09:54 AM
"This is no trick!"

*cough* I agree *cough* Hmm, send me a pm, I might have a job for you.
  #10   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Actually, I'm totally into furry stories, but I like the exact opposite of what you did in two of your stories, I would have the smaller, tinier animals get super strong and muscular, and have them beat up the bigger animals, staying the same height, but bulging with muscle and strength. I know why you did it, though, Jerry and Tweety have been winning the battles for year after year, but it would be awesome to see a small little mouse character having super strength.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #11   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 02:12 AM
Paladin of Strength

Then I have an idea, Iceman. Search for "Might the Mouse" and you'll find a mouse with super-strength, and Might's female too. (Forgot who made up the character though...)

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
  #12   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
You don't have to tell me about her, actually, because I wrote a story about her myself, yup, I happen to be Jeremy Wilson, from Diana the Valkyrie and Female Power Stories and one story at Female Muscle Furries group.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2006, 12:33 PM
"This is no trick!"

*collective gasps* No I'm just kidding I knew who you were considering the simple fact that you're in my kid muscle group.
  #14   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Paladin of Strength

Anthro-Island
by Cid SilverWing

Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

You haven't heard of it, have you? No wonder, it's all new to many people. Tavernfolks tell tales of it, but the legends and myths lay unconfirmed.
This... Is the story of what I only know as "Anthro-Island". Not much is known about it, nor do I want to tell you now. I'll let you find out yourself by reading this story.

Continue on...

02:17 in the night... Year 2006, 4th of August. Winston, a 17 year old human, had trouble sleeping this night through, there he laid twisting in his bed, at home in America.
He dreamt of being pursued down an alleyway, before crashing into a wall of a dead end. When his pursuers drew close, he could not identify them due to their black leather shirts, pants, shoes, hoods and cloaks.
All of them carried daggers in both hands, but then a big one stepped into the ring. It ripped it's hood off to reveal a male feline face. Winston crawled back in fear, feeling as though he shrank while the assassins grew larger.
This big cat-like figure drew a black longsword, an unusual weapon for a rogue, and raised it to the sky as the cat shouted "May the fear always plague you, for your sins!!" before rushing the blade straight through Winston's chest, impaling his heart.
The pain... Winston couldn't stand the pain... So harsh... So fierce... His blood just streamed like a river down the black blade, before the assassin placed his one foot on Winston's shoulder, and pushed as he pulled the blade, to slash up more of Winston's guts.
The abyssal pain, so real, so painful... Winston lost his voice, as he steadily lost breath in the process of falling to the ground, with his blood spilled all over the terrain.

Everything went dark...

And so he awoke, as though startled back to life with resurrection, screaming. Panting heavily there he sat up, with rain outside, his fear had reached the peak.
He looked at his digital clock, glowing 2:19 in the 24 hour format. He got out of his bedroom and went to the bathroom.
Splashing himself with water, he thought over just why he had this nightmare. He was a member of the lucid dreaming community, yet, this looked like a dreamsign foretelling ill future.
Leaning on his one hand on the wash edge, glaring at the drain, he thought to himself "Could this have something to do with...?" he paused a bit, looking at himself in the mirror; Natural blonde-ish short hair lying spread and combed downwards.
Lightly tanned skin with blue eyes, and normal skeletal structure in general. His shirtless torso was as thin as a toothpick, with no muscularity at all. He quickly turned to the right and grabbed a towel, dismissing his last thought with a whispered "Nah...", before returning to his bedroom.

As he laid down to sleep again, some shadows flied across the window. "Tree leaves..." he thought. But the shadows were unusually detailed. Getting out of the bed once more and walking over to the window, the shadows continued to dance around in the darkness.
He stared in an attempt to identify this all, but just then, something pounced at the window lightly, but with enough force to make a creek in the window edges, and sending Winston back a few steps with quite a shock. Stalking back to the window, Winston was amazed to see what looked like a werewolf.
It didn't move much, it seemed only to scan Winston. Winston didn't know what to do, there he stood paralyzed in fear. The werewolf-like entity then walked away, not on it's four legs, but on it's hind legs that seemed plantigrade!
This overwhelmed Winston completely. The curiosity got the best of him, and drove him to go outside and see if this entity really was there. Rushing through the entrance door and to the bedroom window, he couldn't find the entity. The thought remained nailed to his mind as he returned to sleep afterwards.

09:41 in the morning.

Winston was eating his breakfast while browsing through the newspaper, when he noticed the page behind the front had a headline saying "WEREWOLF ASSAULTS TERRIFIES CITIZENS| Recent night activities of unknown creatures scares everyone."
Flipping back to that page, he read the article: "Recent sightings in the night hours for the past two months concerns citizens across New York. People have reported seeing mysterious animal monsters assaulting innocent individuals during the nights.
The cause for the attacks are as of yet unknown, but the police are doing their best to uncover the attackers' identity." Winston was quite intrigued by this article, considering he also had an animal monster visit. Lost in deep thoughts, Winston got startled back to reality due to something knocking on the door.
Putting the newspaper away, he opened the door to reveal his best friend, Ken, having come to spend some time with him. "Good morning. Slept well?" Ken asked as he walked in. Winston closed the door as he answered "Not really. Had an unwelcome guest..." he moaned to himself.
Ken sat down next to Winston at the kitchen table, grabbing the newspaper and flipping to the page mentioning the night attacks. "This stuff bothering you?" he looked over at Winston who finished his breakfast. Winston cleaned the plate he had eaten from in the wash as he said "How'd you know?" Ken couldn't help but chuckle.
He turned in his chair to face Winston, slapping the newspaper article lightly "I've had the same visitors last night." he put the newspaper on the table "And it's rather curious, that all of this is starting to happen everywhere..." Winston sighed, sitting down on the chair as he spoke his reply "What's the next thing that happens? Some badass organization gets formed by fanatics and attempts to 'eviscerate' the threat?"
Winston slammed the table with his fist "I'm damn tired of all the crap that's going on in the world..." he said angrily, "Same thing over and over again..." Ken got up and walked around the table before sitting down again, saying "Agreed..." as he was closing in to the chair.

Ken sat down again, before he said "What opinions would you share if anyone were to be..." he cleared his throat "... Kidnapped?" Winston looked at Ken with an odd expression in his face, as though questioning silently "What the hell did you just ask?!", but he calmed very swiftly, "I wouldn't excactly be happy at all. ~Especially~ if it were to be me."
Winston sounded extremely serious, Ken recognized. Without letting Winston know, Ken continually licked his own teeth as though needy for something. Winston sensed peace and no danger, there he stood at the window staring out at the downtown road. Ken approached Winston, reaching at Winston's left shoulder with his left hand, before swiftly delivering a bite at his neck in a vampiric way. Winston was unable to cry out for help, as he was temporarly muted.
Ken carefully supported Winston down to the floor to avoid injury, before whispering "Sorry I had to do it like this. I wish there was another way..."

Winston blacked out...

Winston slowly opened his eyes to find himself lying in a bed in a harbor-like area. Strangely, he was actually outside, on a bedroll. He remained as still as he could on the bed, fearing someone, or something could be pointing a weapon at him this moment.
Slowly looking around with only his eyes, he could only see two persons dressed in an orange robe and cloak, the other in dark-blue robe and cloak, covering them up completely. Winston slowly tilted his head upwards to see if anyone were behind him, but no one was there.
He knew not what to do, else than overhear the conversation between the two cloaked figures. The orange-robed one said "Good news and bad news, fellow legionnaire." The dark-blue-robed one replied "Bad ones first..." The orange said "Brought a fresh member who may or may not join us."
The dark-blue sighed then said "And the good news?..." Then the orange said "He has what it takes to turn the tides of our battle, and he is most likely to join us." The dark-blue laughed softly "Perhaps we can win after all?" he swayed back and forth slightly. Winston was quite overrun with confusion. What was this all about?
Winston knew something was going on and he certainly didn't wanna get involved in it. He continued to lay still as the cloaked persons could still see him, then decided to fake his sleep until they walked away, or were someplace they could not see him.
The dark-blue one then said "Excuse me a moment, I need to se-*cough*" he cleared his throat "... Seek a healer, I don't feel very well today." The orange one said "Marius can certainly help you. Down the first block here, first house on your left, with a big hand. Can't miss it." Dark-blue said "Following the codex well, I see. Farewell then. I'll return to relieve your watch later."
Orange then wagged his hand in rejection "No need to, I can handle this." Dark-blue croaked once more "If you insist, then by all means." before he walked down the street, only to be concealed by the building just left where Winston lied in the bedroll, effectively rendering Winston unable to tell where the supposedly ill person was heading.
The orange one then walked over to the dock bridge and looked out melancholy out at the sea. Winston figured he must have been moved to a harbor area on a greater country, or at an island. Grabbing the opportunity, he carefully got up, and stalked over to the orange-cloaked person whom apparently was apathic. He hoped that he could knock him unconscious so he could escape. But just as he was one step away, and dashed forward to grapple the person, he dodged low, then tackled Winston's feet, grabbing him to let him hang over his shoulder.
There was a second of pause, before Orange sent Winston stumbling down at the ground on his back, drawing a shortsword and firmly holding it against Winston's throat. He spoke low "Please, don't screw this up. We need you." Winston whispered "What are your intentions?" Orange slid his shortsword into the sheath before pulling his hood off, to reveal a kangaroo face, much to Winston's shock. "We're in dire need of a saviour. I'll explain as soon as we can get to someplace a bit safer." He helped Winston back on his feet, before leading him into the building he had lied beside.

Now inside, both took a seat at a table, the roo passing a bread loaf to Winston, which Winston gladly accepted and ate. The roo leaned on his right elbow on the table as he spoke "We're a legion of Furries, to be quick and straightforward. We strive to eliminate a group of rascists who plan to wipe out every single one who exists in this world and beyond. That's their intention anyway." he looked away and shrugged, before looking back at Winston, who had finished his bread loaf.
Winston swayed a little, somewhat dizzy but keeping a straight look at the mysterious roo "And where would I fit in?" The roo seemed to think, before answering "You're our last hope to defend our homeland. And by the way, I'm Ken." Winston jumped a bit in shock "What?" This "Ken" said "That's right. It's me, Ken, your best friend." Winston was in a loss of words, this roo was his best friend Ken? He didn't know what to believe.
The roo proceeded "Upon entering the core of our island here, ancient magic will determine and place a metamorphosis on whomever still a human. Depending on your portrayed role, be it from fictional roleplay to actual specialities, you may recieve a variety of enhancements, including but not limited to; Strength, Agility, Intelligence, etc." Winston was still unsure. "For what cause are you guys fighting this war again?" The supposed Ken scratched his neck as he told "As told, a group of humans wish to wipe us off the face of the earth, believing we are evil, and have claimed themselves to be the Saving Knights of Earth. Hmph." he looked away in disgust.
"And you are the real Crusaders or something?" Winston tilted his head slightly to the right idly. Ken bounced up, purposefully rambling hispanic non-sense as he drummed a pointeed finger towards Winston "Bingo ringo, Winston!" before sitting down again, clearing his throat "And we're in desperate need of someone to save us."
Winston was unsure. Was this the Ken he knew? His voice was very familiar... And as though Ken read his mind, his face suddenly underwent a transformation, back to human form, revealing it was Ken indeed. "At will, we shift from human to furry, and from furry to human forms at any time. In furry form, we inherit enhanced senses, abilities, etc. Though we can only morph into our specific species." Winston was even more shocked. This was Ken that he knew. Then his face morphed back to a kangaroo face "So, you willing to join us?" Winston was still a bit unsure.
But he then agreed to join the ranks. "Excellent. Follow me to the sanctuary." And so the two ventured on, to a humongous dome structure.
Now inside, a massive crowd had gathered, all dressed in either normal civilian clothes, robes or armor, everyone turning towards Winston. Whispering buzzed the air as the furries asked among themselves if Winston was their true savior, which remained to be seen. Winston wasn't excactly thrilled, nervous was more like it. He could hear inside his mind, the song "Masaharu Iwata & Hitoshi Sakimoto - Final Fantasy Tactics - Antidote" play. The tension rose within him, what was going to happen?
Winston noticed a huge dance floor, but it softly changed colors, sort of like a rainbow rotating it's pattern. He was lead towards the floor, and Ken stepped out of range for Winston to leap back at in case he would become frightened. He heard someone shout "Activate!", followed by a loud *clack!* noise. Then a barrier shone across the borders of the floor, apparently sealing Winston within the area. The floor also started to shine a wolf-grey like light at Winston. Pain and agony grappled Winston, as he fell to his knees clutching his stomach as he was bent over.
"I'm dead..." was his last thought, before he jerked once, then falling flat down to the floor. Straining himself, he tried to stretch his arm out towards one group of furries in a desperate gesture meaning he needed medical attention, but he dropped flat on the floor, spasms being visible over his naked back. Then he awoke just a short moment after, rising back up to his knees. And to his extreme astonishment and fear, fur began growing all over him. White fur just crawled over him like water. Then his face began to elongate into a muzzle, his ears moving upwards, his teeth sharpening, taking on a more canid appearance.
Along with this transformation, Winston's muscles grew as well, to humongous proportions that of a first-class bodybuilder, but even more so. It all went over in a minute, but an eternity it felt like, for Winston. His eyes were closed due to all the tension, panting heavily. Opening his eyes, he noticed his muzzle, rushing up to his legs, to feel his new massive figure bulge and move with his movements. Winston was mesmerized by his new muscularity, completely ignoring the crowd that was carefully watching him. His massive male wolf body buzzed with strength. Paying no attention to the crowd that had gathered around him, he flexed for everyone to admire. Every female within sight range were drooling at his extreme masculine appearance.
"Wha-what... Happened?" Was all he could speak, before Ken approached him, looking up at him just a headsize below. Winston's shoulders were as wide as a door entrance, his pecs bulged to huge melons, his biceps the size of basketballs, his abdominal muscles sized to apples, his back had assumed the perfect V-shape, the shoulder blades looking like massive cannonballs. For every breath Winston took, his muscles inflated and deflated with him, giving him a godlike look. His legs were as thick as big steel pipes, 8 inches 'round. Winston was quite astonished, and at the same time, afraid. What had he become? A werecreature of the night? Or an anthropomorphic humanoid? Ken spoke to him "I'm glad you didn't resist. At last we'll kick those racist idiots' asses. You were most fortunate to inherit this form."
Winston had no idea of what was going on. His pecs thumped lightly with his heartbeat, so big they actually touched his chins, or rather, his cheek. "What..." Winston's voice was different. From before he had a normal 20-year old male voice, now every word that were to exit his mouth, rumbled his torso as his intense deep voice hummed in the air. "What happened to me?" the air around him stirred. Two other muscled furries, a dragon, and a rabbit, held up a giant mirror for Winston to see for himself. He had a hard time coming to terms with his new appearance. Since he had a slighty liking for muscles, his "wolfhood" started to ache in his underwear, 14 inches of extreme 8 inches thickness bulged and strained, urging him to have some private time for himself in the next hours. "I ehh..." Embarrassment flowed through Winston like a heat wave.
Ken told "No need to worry, we all have been through this. Take a look at Josephine here." He gestured towards another a female wolf. The first thing Winston noticed, was that she was just as muscled as he was, and her boobs were as huge as standard issue car tires. Winston felt another immense heat wave inside him. He was slightly confused, and very scared. What was happening? He felt he was getting horny alright, but what was the big deal with all this?
Josephine purposefully collided her boobs into Winston's mountainous pecs, softly speaking "You need to relieve your tension." Her voice entranced Winston like a warm ocean wave "Let me h-h-h-h-e-e-e-elp you..." Winston was getting even hornier, he didn't know what to do. "Eh... Ken?" He spoke as low as he could. "Yes?" Ken replied, with Winston saying "Any place where Josephine here and I can relieve ourselves?" Ken smiled "There's a room for that just ahead of you here. It's resizeable, so should you grow or shrink, it'll always fit you." He winked towards Winston. His face, although roo-looking, had the same handsome look as his former human shape.
Winston walked carefully over to this room Ken directed him to, with Josephine right aside him.

The next morning, 12:19. Winston returned from the immense fun last night, feeling refreshed and energetic. Ken was sitting on a chair next to a table, sleeping with his torso sprawled over the table. Winston shook Ken very carefully, whispering "Ken? You awake?" Ken awoke, to see Winston towering above him "Yeah. Let's get right to the point." He got up from the chair and accompanied Winston on a tour around the island, tutoring him on what happened, what's going on, and just why.
Later they arrived back at Winston's owned room next to the Headquarters. "This'll be your room when you live here. Hopefully this war will be over soon, and you'll be able to return to the human world." Winston looked down at Ken, smiling "Let's get right down to it..."

THE END

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options