The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iplex1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2006, 07:13 PM

iplex1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iplex1 Send a message via Yahoo to iplex1
dan and jhon older

Dan and john (quite a lot years after) Version taken by the novel Dan

Dan and jhon after their last meeting had decided to live together their life and to see up to that limit you/they could push, their brutal strength had pushed them to become more and more strong and to measure his/her own limits, jhon had discovered the formula of their miraculous pills, and therefore you/they had produced until now only for them the pills, by now to 65 played you/they could define the strongest men of the world??
Dan and jhon had tried anywhere their strength, they succeeded to lifting with a hand a pulman without effort some, they succeeded in eradicating the redwood without a little bit even..
But arrivals to this age now wanted to measure with other them by now persons were known to the perfection ,la them promised it was of to overcome in equitable way their limits.
Living in full shrewdness, conducted a least social life than the usual one they went out only of their house for emergencies, but someone had noticed their secret?.
Their neighbor jack a man on 40ina day observed them after day seeing them to them unlikely executions for men of a certain age, men from the unlikely body from the non human strength.
One day jack noticed that after having pumped for times hung inhuman in garden, jhon went out of house with in hand a boccettina of pills and to give one of it to dan, saw immediately that after having taken the pills a strange change it happened in them, the musculature seemed to go alone into effect to pump in session stante, to expand jack then heads from where their secret ipermuscolare originated.
Dan and jhon were stopped and they entered in the house, jack didn't detach the look from their movements it seemed that you/they were preparing each other to go out of house, jack incuriosito and craved by the thirst of power it decided that it had to investigate on those miraculous pills, he/she craved strength after years of weary trainings in gym you/he/she could get his/her dream become a muscular and strong man.
Jack I lie in ambush in front of his/her house and it waited for the moment in which you/they would have gone out of house, he/she saw to pass the car and regard Dave and jack, he/she knew that only now or you/he/she would anymore have been able to dare.
It entered in house and taking a foot of hog, scavalco the muretto that divides their villette and I am found in front of the undecided door of the gesture that was doing, taking strength and I force the entry, I am found in the house I turn for the rooms rummaging in the drawers, you open a metallic door that brought in wine cellar hardly turned on the light you/he/she could not believe to his/her eyes that that was found in front of if it were a gym conceived for giants there were tons on tons of shed weights for earth, binary of train folded up anywhere, turning for the room a container with the pills, he/she picks him/it up in hand he/she doesn't succeed in reading that that there and writing but it is sure that is dealt with the pills that you/they had taken first jacks and dan, it hesitated when he/she saw them but the noise of someone that opened the principal door let him/it jolt unconsciously then taking the 4 pills that there were to the inside, you feel some footsteps draw near and after the only thing that succeeded in perceiving it was the immense burning of his/her body, he/she didn't succeed in moving anymore but it felt his/her muscles work, as if you/they were lengthening.
Jhon and dan saw the light turned on in the wine cellar and with naturalness they went down thinking that it was one forgetfulness of theirs, but as soon as the staircases went down they saw in front of if to the center of the room their near jhon that was crescendo his/her suits was tearing each other.
Jack was looking at dan and afraid jhon but you/he/she could not move, he thought that you/he/she had been his/her end, the two giants would have killed him, but dan and jhon were not even approached to him you/they were looked in the eyes and they didn't know how to behave himself/herself, jack you feel that the effect was exhausting each other, jhon with naturalness I am approached to jack while dan was laughing and handed his/her hand to jack to help him/it to raise again?..
Jhon: jack you are well????
Surprised Jack answered of thing he didn't now know each other the same happening, you/he/she had not looked at the mirror yet, but jhon I accompany him in another side of their gym you/he/she told him of to throw a twine, jack you/he/she was still impaurito,ma hardly thrown the rope you/he/she appeared in front of if a mirror the first vision of his/her new body I frighten him/it then to the beginning I begin to flex you/he/she had surprised of to see his two-headed swollen and to consider strong, his/her new height but the thing that you/he/she let him/it surprised you/he/she was his/her enormous and straight rooster. Jack turned toward jhon and dave and afraid thing taming him they now wanted to do of him you/they would have killed him/it. Dan I in a laughter that echoed for the whole gym I am approached a hand to jack it put him on the shoulder and did it tell him" whom you/he/she has never dreamed of to be what you are now, do tell me truth you/he/she has been one of your desires from when you have begun to spy it is not us true???"Jack answered swallowing considering that you are felt in blame: it is been true you/he/she has been one of my desires from when I was small and even more from when I/you/they have become a man of half age.
Jack continued to look at the mirror flexing and reflecting his/her new body, jhon I break the silence that was been creation "then you from when you have become more mature you have desired more always to become enormous" you/he/she has been been one dream of mine, I felt unfit a little desired, also after years of gym, he answered jack, jhon and dan you/they got further for a 5 minutes and you/they spoke among them, to taken back jack the fear, jhon I return verse of him with serious face him risedette on the bench and he invited to sit jack on a stool.
Jhon said of to be well it to feel, they didn't have intention to do nothing to jack therefore you/he/she could be reassured, but it had to consider to of their applications if he/she wanted to continue to develop his/her strength jack I don't think it twice and annual, they asked him of to be discreet on his/her new body, not to attract attention to interrupt the climate of quiet that you/we/they had succeeded in creating around them, they didn't want that to 65 to attract attention on what they were. Jack to the to feel 65 remained also shivered because they showed many years in less and you/he/she could not believe that to 65 you/they could have some so enormous and perfect bodies., dan understood that jack had remained of plaster to feel their age, then it told him of to believe us because it was true, and taming him sarcastically because you don't believe that some men elderly can be strong and I lift a laying of the double bicepses, the sweater that was already adherent I am torn, damnation I shout jhon, "dan consumes 4 shirts a day I have always told you of to remove before placing to her" dan I am scratched the head and him it started laughing and the shirt the vision of the body was removed from naked breast of dan to few centimeters of distance it let shiver jack.
The body of dan was perfect a breast ploughed by hair white firm and enormous pettoralis on which his/her uncultivated beard was placed, great enormous shoulders as the width of a truck, "when your braccis are great" churches jack.
Jhon a ribbon of measurement launched to him and told him you measure him/it,
jack I am approached to dan slowly I was the true show of the perfection, dan proposed the arm and jack I pass around his ribbon "WUAO 120 thumbs ,con these you/he/she can lift the mountains", "and they are not even pompato,lo thinks" it said dan, jack despite his/her transformation didn't succeed to bruising a little bit even it to be able to think him/it," if you want you can lick him/it" it said dan, jack didn't make him/it repeat 2 times I begin to lick him/it, it was as to lick an iron mountain with difference that dan was warm and perfumed it began to smile and it said of to measure his resto,collo 59 thumbs, box 220 thumbs ,gambe 95 thumbs.
Jack had the mouth opened by the amazement while you/he/she is being turned he sees that jhon is also preparing each other you/he/she was freeing each other from the narrow cloths that it had I set and you/he/she was inserting some shorts.
Jhon was hairy even more of dan it had some hair white gilded on the whole body, it was the photocopy of dan you/they differed of few in the greatness but I noticed that his/her dick was enormous it was 3 times and it passes the format of my change dan it is realized my fixed look it touches to me the shoulders and me from the ribbon of measurement, and it tells me "you go it plays with jhon, you have not measured everything of us yet", jhon is felt called in cause and it is turned of release inviting jack to the misurazione,50 thumbs long 23 thumbs breadth, jhon it is moved of release and it forks jack under the legs, jack it is felt suspended by earth and it slips toward the breast of jhon while it is being about to fall vine taken by jhon it feels the bicepses I last on his/her side, "hold you on mine two-headed" it says jhon, jack is seized strong and jhon begins to make some repetitions with the weight of jack on the dick. Jack doesn't know thing anymore to think and in the pure amazement, then after a little bit jhon you/he/she puts him/it down and you/he/she tells him that you/he/she is not ended here yet he has not been measured.
Jack feels a child in the presence of these 2 figures, jhon and dan they begin to strip completely jack and they begin to analyze him/it.
Bicepses 30 thumbs, box 60, life 40, "we will not hurt him/it become with our trainings enormous," it says dan, sin however that cannot compare with anybody, I have an it conceives it says jhon we put an announcement for the parties we will choose him/it together with jack our next friend, condition it has to be an over 50.

Parte1

You excuse if English is not perfect you/he/she has been translated by a program, if you have ideas of continuation or hesitated not opinions

This is my first history
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2006, 09:04 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Toh. I'm curious to read the original italian one. Me la mandi via mail? :-)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options