The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscledude49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2003, 06:55 AM

muscledude49
Send a message via Yahoo to muscledude49
Gym experience

I've been working out for several years and am not a "muscle guy" in the way of being huge. Not that i wouldn't mind being a lot bigger, it just doesn't seem my body wants to put that kind of muscle on. However, that doesn't mean I don't love to see guys who are.

There's a new guy at the gym i work out in that is incredible. First time I saw him he was walking around with the owner for the "tour". The gym I go to is a smallish "Mom and Pop" operation. I love it because it is close to home and not usually to crowded. The only negative is that most of the people who work out here aren't bodybuilder types.

This new guy I could tell even with his street clothes on was big. What I wasn't prepared for was how big. He went back to the dressing room to change, when he came out I almost passed out. I'd seen a lot big guys but this guy was awesome.

He came over to where I was workiing out and started stretching. That gave me an opening to speak to him. We got into a pretty good conversation and i found out he was on the professional wrestling curcuit and had just moved to town. He wasn't a name yet he said, but was working on it.

I commented that he really looked good, but he said that wasn't enough. We talked a bit longer and i found out he had a body fat level of about 8%, his bi's were 19.5", and chest was 54, waist was 34. Incredible.

We both finished about the same time and decided to go out to eat after our work out. After eating he invited me over to see his pictures of him wrestling and some video as well. We got there and his apartment was small but nice. He put in a tape and there he was, sweaty, pumped up wrestling with a guy.

I've never been into the pro wrestling scene, but must admit it turned me on. He noticed and reaching over and tweaked my growing hardon...i was shocked.

The he picked me up like I was nothing (I weigh 185) and set me down taking off my belt and pants. Well I'll let you guess what happened next, but let me tell you this it him lifting me up and down and then having me do what i could with him that made it the most fun I've ever had.

We're good friends now and when he's town workout buddies. I'll probably never be as big as him, but i get to enjoy his muscle a lot.

And yes, this is true.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2003, 04:10 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Holy hardon, muscledude49!!
You just about made me bust my zipper with all that talk
...why can't I find a stud like that?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic