The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2006, 12:40 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny - Part 9

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

?Nine?

?Do you think this will work??

?It?ll work.?

?What if something goes wrong??

?Nothing should go wrong.?

?Yeah, but what if??

I sighed and leaned back against the wall. ?Then we?ll think of something else, Brad. You?re acting like we?ve never pranked the football jocks before.?

He looked around the cafeteria. Brad and I were the only ones involved in this part of the plan?the rest of the team was scattered throughout the caf so they would have plausible deniability. They didn?t want to hide, but I pulled rank on them.

?Justin, this is a brilliant plan. A lot of times, brilliant plans go??

?Horribly wrong,? I finished. Great, now he had me worried.

?What if the clamps don?t release??

I glanced at the small remote hidden in my hand. ?They?ll release.?

?I can?t believe no one?s noticed the smell yet. Why do you think that is??

I folded my arms across my chest. ?Hard to say. Could be the food fight we had last week. Not all of that?s cleaned up yet. We did a pretty good job containing the stuff, so that probably helped. I?d hate to think the cafeteria?s food is so bad that the students just can?t tell, though.?

?Man, just in case, maybe we should call the health department after this.?

My mouth crooked.

The football jocks began to sit at the targeted table.

?Look at them,? said Brad. ?Always wearing their letter jackets.?

I cast a pointed, sidelong glance at Brad?s own letter jacket.

He elbowed me. ?That?s different. Football was <i> last </i> semester. It?s our time now.?

?They won state this year. Can?t blame them for being proud.?

?We?ll win nationals though, right??

I bit on my thumbnail, watching more jocks sit at their table. ?Yeah, that?s a lock.?

Brad chuckled. ?You?re cute when you?ve got your ?thinking? face on, you know that??

Pulling my hand from my mouth, I grinned up at him. ?Flirting with me? Just as we?re about to defend your right to date Cara??

?First, we?re not <i> just </i> defending my right to date Cara.? Brad clamped his hand on my shoulder. ?They hung a <i> fish </i> in my locker. That took no effort. It was insulting. This is a blow for the <i> team.? </i>

My face didn?t show it, but I enjoyed the little ?for the team? speeches he made from time to time. ?And second??

?I wasn?t flirting when I said you were cute. I was just stating a fact.?

Brad was such a charmer. No wonder Cara liked him. ?Billy?s taking his usual seat.?

He watched Billy get comfortable at the center of the table. ?So predicta?? His voice dropped. ?Woah, did you see that??

?Yeah.? A drop of red liquid had landed in Billy?s chili. Brad started to lift his head, and I hissed at him. ?Don?t look up. He hasn?t noticed, so we?re still cool.?

?Do you think he?ll eat it? Ten bucks says he eats it.?

?You?re on.?

Billy scooped a heaping spoonful of chili into his mouth.

Brad and I both cringed at the sight.

?That might be the most disgusting ten bucks I?ve ever won.?

?Then you?re forgetting the worms in elementary school.?

He shuddered. ?Oh, yeah. What were our teachers thinking, making us read that book? Didn?t they know we?d try the stuff in it??

?I think we were the only ones stupid enough to eat all those worms, Brad.?

His chuckles cut short when the last starting member of the varsity football team sat at the table. ?Is it time to hit the button??

?It?s time to hit the button.? I took a deep breath, and squeezed the remote.

The clamps released, and almost a hundred pounds of fish heads, guts, tails, and fluids were dumped over the football team with an accuracy that?if I do say so myself?bordered on art.

Monday, we?d volunteered to help Mikey?s dad in his restaurant. In exchange, we took all the inedible parts of the fish that would have gone into the trash and let them sit outdoors in our coolers for three days.

So now the great Billy Chase was covered in rotten shark bait.

The cafeteria was dead quiet a moment, as the students puzzled out what had just happened.

Then everyone roared with laughter.

Stunned, Billy looked up, his gaze hitting us instantly.

I winked at him, and Brad leaned on my shoulder as he gave Billy a little wave.

Shock turned to rage.

Brad shook his head. ?You realize we?ve just declared war, don?t you??

I knew, but I wasn?t worried. ?Should be an interesting trip to graduation.?

I breathed a sigh of relief when I came home and wasn?t tackled by Davey. He was probably at Sam?s house. Chris was his best friend, but they had to schedule their play dates because they lived pretty far apart from each other.

I went upstairs, rolling the aches from my shoulders, meaning to flop down on my bed. It surprised me to see Davey sitting on the floor in front of my full length mirror.

His gaze was totally focused on himself. I don?t think he even knew I was standing in the doorway. All he wore were a pair of stressed boxer shorts, but that was his usual ?in-house? outfit these days.

He reached up, trailed his fingers down the center crevice of his chest. He flexed his pecs, smiled when the tips of his fingers were lost in the depths of his muscles. Moving downward, he traced every deep line in his abdominal section, flexed each block individually.

Who had that much control?

His fingers dropped to his thighs, slid over each head of muscle. He tested their hardness, and it looked like even he had trouble denting them.

Davey lifted his hands, leaned forward as he touched his traps. He studied the high ridge of flesh rising out of him, fascinated.

I felt uncomfortable, standing here watching him. He was exploring his body, and it seemed... intimate.

?Hey, buddy.?

Davey turned his head, grinned. ?Hi Justin. I didn?t hear you come in.?

?Just got back a few seconds ago. What are you doing in here??

He went back to looking at himself. ?I wanted to use your mirror.?

?You have the same mirror in your room.?

He pointed to my window. ?Your room has better light this time of day.?

My gaze drifted to his thick arm. He curled it, and it looked as if his hard, rounded biceps were trying to tear free of his skin.

My back thumped against the doorjamb?I felt like an outsider in my own room. ?Next time, give me a head?s up when you want to use my mirror??

?Why??

?So I can give you some privacy.?

?Privacy?? He turned to look at me again. ?I don?t need privacy from you, Justin.? He swept his hand over his broad chest. ?You wanna touch me? See how hard I am??

?Ah...? I already knew how hard he was. ?No thanks.?

He shrugged his massive shoulders. ?I like when you watch, so I don?t need to tell you when I?ll use your room.?

Alright, that was... sorta logical. ?Could you let me know anyway? As a favor to your big brother??

Davey smirked. ?Okay, ?big? brother. I?ll tell you when I?m gonna use your room.?

Christ. We both knew it was only a matter of time before he was taller than me. He was looking forward to it, but I sure wasn?t. ?Thanks, Davey.?

He went back to looking at himself in the mirror. ?I?ve changed a lot, haven?t I??

I linked my hands behind the small of my back as I leaned against the doorframe. ?Yes.?

?A little bit every day. I can see it.? He sat straight, showing me the perfect triangle of his back. ?I wish I could see how my back looks.?

I watched him a moment, thinking. ?Hold on a minute.? I went into his room, carefully took his mirror off the wall and went back to mine. ?How?s that?? I asked, holding it behind him.

His eyes rounded. ?I can see behind me! Just like at the barber!?

Smiling, I tilted the mirror to different angles so he could see his whole back. It was a mountain range?every peak and valley rigid and defined.

He looked up at me, his eyes blue and bright. ?Thank you, Justin.?

I ruffled his hair. ?No problem.?

Davey reached up, grabbed my wrist and yanked me down into his lap. The mirror would have crashed to the floor if he hadn?t caught it with his other hand and set it aside. ?Do you still love me??

Because he?d knocked the breath out of me, I just nodded.

?You shouldn?t, but I?m glad.? His brow furrowed. ?Is that selfish??

I ran my knuckles up his cheek. ?No, it?s not selfish.?

He watched me a long moment before breaking into a smile. ?Will you make me a snack??

Chuckling, I sat up. ?Sure. What do you want??

?Those omelets you make. I keep trying to get Mom to make them for me, but she never gets them right.?

I stood, and he hopped to his feet. ?That?s weird. She?s the one who taught me how to cook them.?

Davey laughed, ran out of my room.

I rolled my arm in a wide circle to make sure it still worked, and followed him.

I sat on the couch as the music played, watching my mother knit and my father read a book. They looked like a TvLand afternoon special.

Something thumped against the ceiling and I tilted my head back. Davey was packing, getting ready for his sleepover with Chris, and it sounded like he was trying to stuff his entire room into his bag.

It was going to be quiet without him here this weekend. But, I had to admit, I was looking forward to giving my body a little time to heal.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it, smiling when I saw Chris?s mother. ?Hi, Mrs. Hunter. How are you doing??

Mrs. Hunter?a small, delicate woman about five foot two?smiled back. ?I?m fine, Justin. Is Davey ready??

I turned and shouted up the stairs. ?Pipsqueak! Your ride?s here!?

?Don?t call me pipsqueak!?

Mrs. Hunter chuckled. ?Chris tells me that Davey has hit a little growth spurt. Is that true??

My eyebrows lifted as I turned back to her. ?More than a ?little? one.?

?I understand. My Chris has been growing like a weed.?

Oh, this could be interesting.

?I?m coming! I?m coming! Don?t leave!? Davey jumped the stairs three at a time, a huge duffel bag pinned to his left shoulder with just his hand. ?Hi Mrs. Hunter!?

I watched her face to see her reaction.

The color drained from her skin as her eyes went wide. ?D-Davey??

He laughed, stood on his toes to bring himself eye-level with her. ?That?s right, you haven?t seen me since I started growin. But it?s me.?

She took an unconscious step backward. ?You?ve changed quite a bit in the last two weeks. I had no idea.?

Chris ducked under her arm to stand in front of her. ?I told ya he was big, Mom!?

She placed her hands protectively on his shoulders. ?Are you...? She glanced up at me, searching for her words. ?Is he... alright??

I remembered how Davey was with the other kids on the block, and with Chris at the bus station. He was always gentle with them, always conscious of how fragile they were. I didn?t think he was a danger to them. ?He?s fine.?

He was just a danger to me, apparently.

Chris broke his mother?s hold to get closer to Davey. He craned his neck all the way back. ?Wow, Davey. Did ya grow since school today??

Davey settled back onto his feet. Even so, he was a full foot taller than his best friend. ?Nah, I?m still five feet. I haven?t been growin taller lately because other things have been happening. But don?t worry.? He looked up at me and smirked. ?I?ll start growing again real fast, real soon.?

My heart lurched. I?d been hoping he was slowing down, and he knew it.

Chris giggled. ?I can?t wait! Can we see how strong you are when we get to my house? Can we? Can we??

It was bizarre to watch them stand so close together. They were the same age, but Chris barely reached the bottom of his chest, making Davey look years older. Chris?s frame was like his mother?s?slight, delicate. Davey?s was like... well like no one I?d ever seen. And yet they held the same innocence when they stared at each other, the same child-like wonder.

Davey gently patted his head. ?We?ll have a lot of fun.?

Mrs. Hunter finally shook herself from her stupor. ?Yes, well, I suppose we should be going.?

Chris cheered, grabbed Davey?s hand, and started to pull him toward the car.

Davey grinned, held his ground for a while as Chris tried uselessly to drag him forward, then followed him.

?Bye Justin!? he said as he got into the car.

I waved at him and closed the door.

Anxiety started to creep in. Davey said he hadn?t been growing because other things had been happening. What?

What the hell was going to happen next?

Three hours later, my mom was still knitting, my dad was still reading, and I was flipping through a newspaper to look for something I could use for my current events report.

I didn?t need to look at them to know that they felt relaxed for the first time in weeks. Although I was glad to have the tension lifted from the house, it depressed me that it took Davey <i> leaving </i> to do it.

Glancing up, I wondered if I should try talking to them again. But I didn?t know what more to say. It would be so much easier if Davey would just tell me what was changing him.

I barely noticed the sound of the car pulling up. It was one of those things that blare in your head when you look back on something big.

And, god, it was big.

The front door exploded inward, crashed against the stairs on the other side of the foyer. It splintered both the door and the steps beneath it. I jumped to my feet while my parents hit the ground, so I was the only one who saw the source of the blast.

Davey?his eyes wild as he dragged his duffel bag behind him?stormed inside and marched up the stairs, crushing the debris under his feet and cracking wood with every stomp.

I heard his bedroom door slam, and it was enough to knock the shock out of me. ?We should talk to...? I glanced at my parents, saw my father on the floor as he hugged my mother close. She was sobbing against him.

?Nevermind,? I said softly. ?You guys take care of each other, and I?ll take care of Davey.?

Before they could respond, I leapt over the couch and ran up the stairs. Pausing in front of Davey?s room, I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking inside.

<i> ?Get out!? </i>

I damned near did. But that would have broken the promise I?d made just this Monday. ?Davey, what happened??

?I said <i> get out!? </i> He grabbed his desk, snatched it off the floor, and slammed it against the wall. The wood shattered, sending books and pencils and crayons everywhere. ?I need <i> privacy!? </i>

?It?s me, Justin.? I forced a smile. ?You said you don?t need privacy with me, remember??

He growled and drove his fist into the wall.

My gaze flitted to the gaping hole and then back to him. ?Tell me what happened, Davey. Talking about it will make you feel a whole lot better than,? I glanced around his wrecked bedroom, ?this.?

?You can?t make me feel better!? He pounded several more holes next to the first. ?She called me a... a <i> monster!? </i>

I stiffened. ?Who called you a monster??

He dropped his forehead against what was left of the wall, and a fat tear rolled down his face. ?Mrs. Hunter.?

My fist clenched and I spun around. ?I?m calling her right now.?

A strong hand caught my wrist, halting my exit. ?Why??

?Why?? I looked down at him in shock. ?Because she?s <i> wrong, </i> that?s why! Someone has to set her straight!?

He pulled me closer. ?I-I?m not a monster??

?Ah, Davey.? I cupped my hand over his cheek. ?Of course not.?

Hiccuping, he laid his head against my chest. ?I did something... I think I was bad, Justin.?

?Sit down, and tell me everything.?

Davey sniffled, went to sit on his bed. I grabbed a chair and set it front of him.

?I...? He rubbed at his eyes. ?I don?t know how to start.?

?Well, what did you do when you got to Chris?s house??

?Played video games in his room.?

?Was that fun??

A trembling smile touched his lips. ?Yeah.?

?What happened after that??

He wiped the moisture from his face. ?Chris?s big brother came in. Troy. Do you know him??

?Troy Hunter?? I?d seen him around. Tall, thin. He was one of those guys who dressed in black and draped chains all over their clothing. Because he was a loner and a Sophomore, I?d never really talked to him. ?Not really.?

Davey?s face hardened. ?He?s such a jerk. He?s always beating on Chris, and he beats on me too when I?m there.?

?He hit you?? Oh, I was going to get to know Troy real well come Monday.

He clasped his hands together. ?This time I was strong enough to protect us.?

Uh oh. ?What did you do??

?He tried to get Chris in a headlock, but I wouldn?t let him. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the center of the room, then I pinned him to the floor. He tried to kick and bite me, but I didn?t feel it. He?s really weak.? He lifted his head. ?Even weaker than you, Justin.?

I bit my tongue. I could nurse my injured pride later. ?Go on.?

?I twisted him so that he looked kinda like a pretzel. He cried, but I wouldn?t let him up.?

?You hurt him??

His hands gripped tighter. ?I <i> had </i> to. I had to make sure he wouldn?t hurt Chris when I was gone, and I had to make sure he wouldn?t tell.?

I tried to keep my voice calm. ?How badly did you hurt him??

?He can still walk,? said Davey, almost casually. ?He has a little limp, though.?

<i> God, please don?t let it be permanent. </i> ?That?s why Mrs. Hunter called you a... That?s why she brought you home??

He shook his head. ?Troy knows better than to tattle on us now.?

I wanted to rub the ache in my head, but forestalled the urge. ?What happened after that??

?Me and Chris wrestled for a while. I was really careful with him, and I remembered how you said there doesn?t have to be a winner when you?re playing just for fun, so I let him pin me a couple of times. He laughed when I threw him up in the air and caught him.?

That didn?t sound so bad. ?Then??

Davey smiled. ?Then Chris wanted to see my muscles.?

And enter the bad. ?Oh??

?Yeah, so I took off my shirt and let him touch me. He squeezed my arms and my chest. His hands looked so small.? He frowned. ?Isn?t it weird that we used to be the same size??

I nodded.

?Anyway, he kept telling me how hard I was. How cool I felt.? Davey?s smile grew wider. ?I liked that. A lot.?

?I... I see that.?

?He poked at my stomach and said that I felt like brick. Did you know he can?t even wrap his arms all the way around me now? I?m too big for him.?

My hand went to my mouth as I bit hard on my thumbnail.

?Then Chris wanted to see my legs.?

Here it comes.

?So I pulled down my pants.?

Which would be when?

?And Mrs. Hunter walked in.?

My eyes closed briefly as I imagined the picture they must have made.

The smile disappeared from Davey?s mouth. ?She started yelling. I didn?t even understand most of what she said, except that I had to put my clothes on and that I was... I was a...?

?You?re not,? I said softly. ?Trust me. You?re not.?

?Justin?? He met my gaze uncertainly, as if he were afraid to hear the answer. ?Was I bad??

I blew out a soft breath, wondering how to explain it to him. ?No, but what you did <i> looked </i> bad, and Mrs. Hunter freaked out. It?s not her fault, but it?s not yours, either.?

?How can something look bad and not <i> be </i> bad??

I thought carefully, wanting him to understand. I decided the best way might be to give him an example. ?You remember when Chris fell out of that tree last year? He got about forty stitches over his stomach, right??

?Forty-eight.?

?Forty-eight. Remember when he came home from the hospital and lifted up his shirt to show them to you??

Excitement lit his features. ?They were <i> so </i> cool!?

I smiled. ?You?d never seen anything like that in your whole life.?

He shook his head.

?And it was even more fun when he let you touch them, right??

?Yeah! They felt so weird against my fingers. I was always askin to touch them. Even when they were taken out, I liked to touch the scar.?

?Well, now you?re the one with the cool body, and Chris wanted to touch you because you looked cool. Is that how it happened??

His lips parted. ?Yeah.?

?And you liked it, because it was <i> your </i> cool thing, and it was fun to show off??

?That?s exactly how it felt, Justin.?

I rested my elbows on my knees. ?Then you weren?t bad.?

?But Mrs. Hunter said??

?Mrs. Hunter just saw her little boy touching a much bigger boy. Touching doesn?t always mean the same thing to adults as it does to kids. And sometimes, big people use touching to hurt smaller people.?

?I wasn?t trying to hurt Chris!?

I patted his thigh to calm him down. ?I know, but Mrs. Hunter only knew what she <i> saw. </i> And she was scared.?

?She was trying to protect him?? he asked softly. ?Like I protected him from Troy??

?Almost like that, yeah. She shouldn?t have called you what she did, just like you shouldn?t have given Troy a limp.?

He frowned, as if he didn?t agree with that part of it. Then his face cleared as his eyes filled with tears. ?Mrs. Hunter said... She said I wasn?t allowed see Chris anymore. Ever.?

I waved the statement away. ?She?ll get over it. Just give it a little time.?

?I think she was serious, Justin.?

Settling back into my chair, I tried to think of a good time to maybe talk to her. ?You know how Brad is so good at hitting the ball out of the park??

His body started as he tried to follow me. ?Yeah.?

?He was always strong. Not as strong as you, but he was the strongest kid I knew growing up. He?d always smack that ball into outer space.?

?He always hits a home run at games,? said Davey.

?Yes he does. But he didn?t always have that control. Sometimes he?d hit the ball and we didn?t know where the heck it would go.?

?No finesse??

I chuckled. ?No finesse at all. Once?when we were your age?we were playing stickball in the street, and he hit one through this window right here.? I pointed to the window by Davey?s bed. ?There was glass everywhere. This was before it was your bedroom, so you didn?t get hurt, thank god. Mom and Dad were so angry. It was the fifth window of ours that Brad had broken, and they thought he was doing it on purpose. It looked really, really bad.?

?But he wasn?t bad??

?Nope, he just couldn?t control his swing. But Mom and Dad said we couldn?t see each other ever again.?

His brow furrowed in confusion. ?You guys are best friends now.?

?That?s the thing about angry parents. Sometimes they just need a while to cool off. I still saw Brad at school; we talked all the time. A few weeks after that last broken window, Mom and Dad let him come over again... as long as we didn?t play stickball anywhere near here.?

Davey bit on his thumbnail, and I tilted my head to the side. Had he gotten that from me?

?So I might be able to hang out with Chris again??

?I?d say you have a pretty good chance. Is Chris scared of you at all??

He shook his head.

?Do you think you make him uncomfortable??

?No, he?s always saying how cool I am.?

I stood, swept my hand over his hair. ?Then Mrs. Hunter will see that eventually. Just have a little patience.?

He stared up at me a long moment, sorting things through. ?You make things so simple, Justin.?

?Well, your life is very complicated now, isn?t it? What kind of brother would I be if I didn?t make things easier for you??

His eyes crinkled at the corners, reflecting his guilt. ?I make things really hard for you.?

I leaned forward. ?That?s because you?re the little brother.? I shook my head. ?Not the big brother. Your job is to drive me crazy.?

A tentative smile shaped his mouth.

I tapped his nose with my forefinger. ?Try to get some sleep, okay??

Davey giggled and grabbed my wrist. ?Justin? Could you... Could you sleep with me tonight??

He had such little boy eyes right now. ?You?re eight. That?s too old to be sleeping with your brother.?

His grip tightened as he pulled me down. ?I can make you...? He let go, stretched out on his bed with his back to me. ?Nevermind. Just go.?

Sighing, I turned off the light and got into bed with him. ?You really need this, huh?? I draped my arm over his body, hooked my feet under his. It was awkward, because he was so broad, and he was using two pillows now to accommodate the width of his shoulders. My entire body was laid out in strange angles.

My palm rested against the curved muscle of one of his pecs, and Davey reached up, covered my hand with his. ?Don?t leave me. Stay all night.?

?I won?t leave you, Davey,? I whispered. ?I promise.?

His body tensed a moment before he released my hand. ?Goodnight, Justin.?

?Goodnight.? I hugged him close, felt the landscape of his back press into my chest. Soon, his breathing evened, letting me know he was asleep. Having me here made him feel at ease, maybe safe.

I would always keep him safe.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: adding some chapter markers because I like the way they look
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
gogr2 (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2006, 12:44 AM

I really, really had fun with this chapter, so let me know what you think.

Parts 1-8:

[COLOR=#9136ad]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2397[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#247cd4]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2448[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#247cd4]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2628[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#247cd4]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3063[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#9136ad]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3577[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#9136ad]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3642[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#9136ad]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4514[/COLOR]
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4957

-- Rowan

PS-- Anybody recognize the book Justin and Brad are talking about in the beginning? It was one of my favorites when I was younger.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; August 27th, 2006 at 01:20 AM.
  #3   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2006, 04:37 AM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
PS-- Anybody recognize the book Justin and Brad are talking about in the beginning? It was one of my favorites when I was younger.
The Twits?

Good story. It's interesting having a younger brother being stronger than the older one and being so innocent too. Great stuff, and nice to read.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2006, 06:59 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
There should be a warning on Rowan's stories

About how suddenly intense they become, and simply how much lighter they can be in just a few line after. It really flows so fast you don't even notice that it had been over 10 pages of reading, it's a real rush - frankly you don't want the cahpter to end.
I start to think Rowan's writing is addicting, and that he is aware of such thing so he just gives us new and exciting versions of his "drug" in order to get us hooked by different kinds of stories.

You're a meeeeeeeeeeeeean man mister macbride.

I just can't wait for the next "administration" of your drugs - any version you chose will be HOT!

Till then

Cheers

Bruno
  #5   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:10 PM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
great stuff

Hey there Rowan,

It's great to see you return to this story - I've always enjoyed it, and this chapter was particularly good. Nicely done, and keep up the good work.

- J.

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #6   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:34 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Rowan,

Wonderful chapter. It is great to see the brothers finding their places.

Thanks and I look forward to more

aka Braun1
  #7   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
I really, really had fun with this chapter, so let me know what you think.
Rowan, I'm r-e-a-l-l-y diggin' this story. I'm thrilled you've found your muse with it again. If I told you I can't wait for the next chapter, would you believe me?
  #8   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2006, 05:31 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
To Answer the Question....

[COLOR=red]....Posed by Rowan, I'm going to have to guess "How to Eat Fried worms". Is that the book, Rowan?[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #9   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsheej
It's interesting having a younger brother being stronger than the older one and being so innocent too. Great stuff, and nice to read.
Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun with this dynamic, and it changes with every new installment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I start to think Rowan's writing is addicting, and that he is aware of such thing so he just gives us new and exciting versions of his "drug" in order to get us hooked by different kinds of stories.

You're a meeeeeeeeeeeeean man mister macbride.
Addicting? I am aware of no such thing.

It's fun to write all these different worlds, explore different characters. I'm trying to get better at focusing at one (or two) stories at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massingUP
It's great to see you return to this story - I've always enjoyed it, and this chapter was particularly good. Nicely done, and keep up the good work.
It's great to return to it. Aside from chapter 3, I think this is the best installment in the series so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braun1
Wonderful chapter. It is great to see the brothers finding their places.
Yeah, although it seems like every time Justin finds his place, Davey changes the rules again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
Rowan, I'm r-e-a-l-l-y diggin' this story. I'm thrilled you've found your muse with it again. If I told you I can't wait for the next chapter, would you believe me?
Could be a while. As much as I enjoyed writing this, I'm under a deadline to get my next novel done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[COLOR=#ff0000]m going to have to guess "How to Eat Fried worms". Is that the book, Rowan?[/COLOR]
Yep

Glad you guys liked this installment. I can't tell you how much fun I had writing that fish scene.

Have a good weekend.
-- Rowan

-The Tick
  #10   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 11:01 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
As usual, another great installment! I can't help thinking that prank of theirs is going to have grave reprecussions sooner or later. I was very intrigued by Davey's explanation that he hasn't been growing taller because other things have been changing, and I look forward to findinging out whether my guess as to what he is talking about is correct.

For me, the biggest surprise was the fact that Davey was WRONGFULLY blamed for something. I never expected that, and when he started explaining about how he had protected Chris from the latter's older brother I was sure that was what Mrs. Hunter was angry about. Instead she ended up misinterpreting what she saw and blaming Davey for an offense he didn't even committ! That was a nice twist.

And, of course, to say Justin is absolutely fantastic with Davey is to understate things dramatically. Great job again, Rowan.
  #11   Add to JockStudBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2006, 01:25 PM

JockStudBoy
More Destiny...

OK, I know you've been busy...and have several stories going right now but I wanted to see if we would know more about Davey's Destiny anytime soon?

I really enjoy all of your stories and appreciate the time and effort you go through, Rowan, to make them come alive. Davey has been kicking around in my mind today...I just wondered what direction you would take him in next.

Thanks for all your hard work!
  #12   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is the first time I've been able to catch up with this story in a while, and I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. This chapter was really good, and the continuing relationship of the brothers in the face of all of Davey's changes is both interesting and heartwarming. I hope that before way too long Justin (and we) find out the source or reason for Davey's changes. Also, that line about Davey's growth slowing down because of other things happening is very interesting. I can't wait to see that little mystery explained. Thanks for writing another great chapter.
  #13   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2006, 01:05 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Loving this story at the moment, can't wait to read the next chapter. Rowan, just wanted to say the I love your work so don't stop writing!
  #14   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2006, 07:19 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
More please!

xoxo

Richard
  #15   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
And, of course, to say Justin is absolutely fantastic with Davey is to understate things dramatically.
Justin is the greatest brother ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JockStudBoy
OK, I know you've been busy...and have several stories going right now but I wanted to see if we would know more about Davey's Destiny anytime soon?
I'm sorry to say that I don't see getting back to Davey until after the new year. Time's been flying by so fast, and my writing priorities keep getting shifted around.

I know, I know. I suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
This chapter was really good, and the continuing relationship of the brothers in the face of all of Davey's changes is both interesting and heartwarming.
Thanks. Their dynamic is always changing. I can hardly keep up! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle_Knight
Rowan, just wanted to say the I love your work so don't stop writing!
Thanks! I'm hoping real life slows down a bit so I can do more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
More please!

xoxo

Richard
Eventually.

-The Tick
  #16   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2006, 06:17 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Why the hell...

...didn't anyone tell me that Davey's Destiny was a kid mgs????

Sheesh, I would have followed this story had I known that. Normally I'm a goer for keeping the kid at normal level, but since it's Rowan, I'll let it slide. Why? Cuz I really really wanna see how much taller (if any) that Davey gets then Justin. Or maybe just continue to grow out then tall. Either way, or any other way, I can't wait for part diaz (10) of this rather interesting story.
  #17   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 12:23 PM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Hey Rowan,

We haven't seen much of you on here... I hope this means the stories you actually get paid for are doing really well and keeping you busy. Though, if you get a chance, it would be nice to see some of your "freebie" stories continue. They are always awesome to read...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options