The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:36 AM

sl97aq
Prequel Chapter 5: Andrew's First Beach Party

Andrew and Carrie were at the beach, swimming with Andrew's dad and the Harrington?s, six days after Sue's birthday party. It was the first Saturday of July 1998.
?Your biceps look bigger than before,? Carrie commented to Andrew. ?How much can you bench-press now??
"About 50 pounds,? Andrew answered. "My dad and I work out every three days now; we just went to the gym on Thursday. Since I could only bench-press 50 pounds five days ago, I guess that's a good start. My dad started me out with a lighter bench-press last the day after Sue?s birthday party, on his weight bench in our basement. Tomorrow he's pushing me up to my max: whatever that is. I have no idea what my max bench-press is because I have not reached it yet.?
"I bet your max is 100 pounds or more," Carrie predicted, rubbing Andrew's biceps gently. "I look forward to my big strong man benching his body weight soon."
"Thanks for saying that Carrie," Andrew said to her. "I guess you just proved that you were only kidding around when you teased me about lifting weights one week ago."
"Yes I was," Carrie agreed. "And I think I know why now; your biceps are growing bigger already! I bet you'll soon be able to carry me in your arms soon!"
"Don't worry Carrie, I'll soon be able to 'Carrie' you!" Andrew laughed. "Get it; 'Carrie you'?"
"Yes I've got it Andrew," Carrie laughed, as she punched his shoulder lightly. Then she shook her hand and yelled, "Oww! I think I hit your bone!"
"Not to worry Carrie," Andrew said. "One day my shoulders will be covered in muscle, and you'll say, 'Your shoulders are as hard as a rock!' And you'll be right, because I'll be built like a brick!"
"I believe you," Carrie said. "I can tell that you're totally dedicated to changing your entire lifestyle so that you'll become a huge muscle god! And I think that's a good idea because you're too thin now! I can still see your breastbone and your ribs! It's obvious that your other muscles haven't grown yet."
"Don't worry Carrie," Andrew said. "My biceps may be the first muscles to grow, but I can assure you that all my other muscles will catch up! My muscles will soon be so big that they'll make my father's muscles look like toothpicks!"
"Then you'll attract the same type of attention he seems to be enjoying," Carrie predicted, pointing over to the crowd that had gathered around Andrew's dad.
Andrew followed her pointing finger and saw Mr. Pearson flexing his biceps for all his work colleagues. His massive pecs and abs were fully visible as well, glistening in the hot summer sun. His t-shirt was tied around his waist and he had an arrogant smirk on his face as the crowd marveled at his hulking body. Andrew's mom Susan clung possessively to her husband, making sure that none of Chad's female colleagues got close enough to touch his muscles. Andrew was amazed that his father's co-workers looked up to him so much, even more than ten years after the NFL. He realized at that moment that a person did not have to be an athlete to be a jock, though it obviously helped!
Chad's co-workers waved to him and headed home and Chad waved to Andrew, motioning him and Carrie to come over. So Andrew and Carrie walked over to Chad and Mr. Harrington, leaving Steve and Sue by the water's edge. They didn't notice Steve and Sue kissing behind them, and neither did anyone else. But they did notice how Chad's cocky grin faded into a paternal grin as they approached him.
"Hey Dad, what's up?" Andrew greeted his father.
"I see you're using the standard jock greeting already," Chad realized. "Good for you son. To answer your question though, I'd like you to officially meet my boss, Mr. Derrick Harrington, and his son David."
"Pleased to meet you sir," Andrew said to Mr. Harrington, dropping the Jock Act as he shook Derrick's hand. "I'm pleased to meet you as well, David."
"Call me Dave," Dave said. "I never liked the formal name David."
"If you want to run my company one day son, you'll have to get used to being called David," Mr. Harrington informed his son. "But we'll discuss that later. I?m very pleased to finally meet you Andrew. Your dad has told me what a smart boy you are. Is it also true that you want to become really strong, so that you can bench-press a car one day?"
"Yes sir!" Andrew shouted enthusiastically. "I'll be the strongest football player in the whole world! My father seems to think that my desire for superhuman strength will shape the course of human evolution!"
"I'd say he's right," Mr. Harrington agreed. "Your quest for super strength will keep our research scientists busy for years to come! Congratulations Andrew; your ideas will help many people, more than you can possibly imagine! How about you come by the main store next Saturday and we'll have a special company meeting to discuss your ideas."
"But Dad, we were going to take a trip to Canada's Wonderland next weekend!" David protested.
"We're talking about the betterment of the entire human race, and you're upset about missing a trip to Wonderland?" Derrick asked his son incredulously. "I think you'd better get your priorities straightened out son, especially if you want to run my company one day! And don't forget, that trip was never set in stone!" He turned back to Andrew and Chad. "Now, as I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted, how about you and your dad present your ideas to our Management Team next Saturday."
"Good idea sir," Chad said approvingly, noticing Andrew nodding in enthusiasm.
As he and Andrew and Mr. Harrington discussed the specifics of the upcoming meeting, David glared at Andrew's back. Carrie caught that look out of the corner of her eye. She had a sneaking suspicion that David might be one of the bullies that targeted Andrew. But since Andrew had never mentioned David before, maybe he was just a potential bully.
Oh you're going to be in big trouble in a year or two! Carrie said silently in her head. My boyfriend will be so big and strong by then; he'll be able to crush you without thinking about it! So you'd better not start anything David, because Andrew will finish it!
Meanwhile, Mr. Harrington was inviting Andrew and his dad and Carrie to a private party at his island cottage the next day. He was disappointed that Andrew's mom and sister couldn't make it, but he was happy that he and his wife would have three guests on the island at least.
"Your father may well take over the company from me in about ten years!" Mr. Harrington informed Andrew. "He was the very first Personal Trainer I hired 11 years ago, just one month after I founded Harrington's Sports Suppliers. He just joined the Management Team last week, when I promoted him to Fitness Manager. He certainly manages his own fitness well enough, so I know he'll have no trouble managing the fitness of all of our clients! He's a very important man at the company Andrew!"
"He's a very important man to me too sir," Andrew informed Mr. Harrington. "He's going to be my Personal Trainer; on the road to the NFL!"
"Oh, you want to play in the NFL do you?" Mr. Harrington said. "That's a worthy goal Andrew, and a great way to make a lot of money in a short time!"
"I'm also going to take Sports Management in college," Andrew said. "I want to have some kind of backup plan in case I hurt myself in the NFL and can't play anymore."
"That's a very good plan Andrew," Mr. Harrington commended him. "In a few years, we may have to hire you as a Personal Trainer intern. I'm sure your father can tell you everything about the job, having been a Personal Trainer himself. In the meantime though, he will be pretty busy with his new position, which I just created. I used to hold that position myself; until I created a delegate role and separate office for that position."
"You have you own office now Dad?" Andrew asked his father.
"Yes I do son," Chad confirmed. "It's not just any office; it's a corner office. Not a cubicle, not an alcove, and not a central office! It's a corner office, with a great view of the city!"
"And that's not all your father gets!" Mr. Harrington informed Andrew. "He gets a handsome bonus and raise, Business Class corporate flight privileges, and two more weeks of vacation time very year! Oh, and let's not forget about his new company car with our logo on it! Your father is going to be well taken care of at our company, so he'll be able to pay for your college with no trouble at all!"
Behind Carrie, David was silently seething with jealousy; furious that the Pearsons were getting all the attention that he wanted from his father. He resolved to make sure that Andrew paid for all the attention Mr. Harrington was heaping upon him. David had no idea that Andrew was beginning to work out however, so only Carrie knew that he would have a nasty surprise coming if he tried to bully Andrew.
"Can I see your company car sometime Dad?" Andrew asked his father.
"Maybe next weekend son," Chad promised Andrew. "I keep it parked in the garage at work and only use it during business hours. I wouldn't want anyone to steal it. But in the meantime, we'll have to show you more of the company. Since you're taking the first steps into 'Jockhood', we might as well start you out with the first ?jockish' activities."
"What are you talking about Dad?" Andrew asked, looking confused by his father's terminology.
"You're not just entering 'Manhood', you're entering 'Jockhood', which is the state of being a jock," Mr. Pearson informed his son. As they followed Mr. Harrington to his picnic table, he added, "You're not just becoming a man; you're becoming a pre-teen jock! I like to think of a jock as a cool athletic guy, instead of a bully who beats up the small kids."
"Ah, I understand now," Andrew said. "So I guess the term 'jockish' refers to the activities that jocks participate in."
"Like football," Mr. Pearson said. "That reminds me: you don't have a football yet, do you son?"
"No I don't Dad," Andrew realized. "Will you buy me one when we're done here?"
"You don't have to buy him a football Chad," Mr. Harrington informed Mr. Pearson. "I'd be happy to get Andrew a football from our main store when we're done our lunch. That's just one of the many bonuses that your father's new job will give you Andrew."
"When do I get to work for your company Mr. Harrington?" Andrew asked. "I already have a paper route sir! I'm a good worker!"
"Well, the legal age for 'report it to the government' is 14 I believe," Mr. Harrington replied. "But I believe we can pay you cash and keep your job as informal as a paper route. Since kids your age are allowed to have paper routes, we should be able to find something similar in our company for you to do. Wait, I shouldn't call you a kid anymore, should I? You're a young man now, aren't you Andrew? We'll have a chat after the meeting next weekend, and I should have a place for you in our company by then."
Mr. Harrington called it 'our company' when talking to the Pearsons because he was planning for Andrew's father to take over as President when he retired. He realized that his son Daniel would be too young and inexperienced for the job, especially since Mr. Harrington planned to retire within the next ten years. He was 35 years old now, just like Chad. But he knew that owning his own company was making him rich enough that he could retire at age 45 if he wanted to.
"What about me Dad?" David asked, afraid that Andrew was replacing him as his Dad's favourite. "When can I get a job at your company?"
"I think you need to show more responsibility before I let you into my company," Mr. Harrington advised his son. "When you show me that you can think of others, not just yourself, then I'll let you join the company. Maybe you should get a paper route like Andrew has. Then you'll learn the value of hard work just like he has."
Mr. Harrington walked away with Andrew, Carrie, and Chad, leaving David alone at the beach. Feeling like he had been forgotten about, David turned around and started walking home. He didn't notice his mother's BMW approaching from the other end of the park.
Mrs. Harrington was the current Vice-President and Co-Owner of Harrington's Sports Suppliers. She had originally worked for another sports company in town 15 years ago, before she met Mr. Harrington. Once she married Mr. Harrington, they co-founded Harrington's Sports Suppliers and then drew straws to see who would be the President of the Company. Mr. Harrington won, so Mrs. Harrington became Vice President.
Mr. Harrington smiled as he saw his wife and his daughter Danielle heading over to the picnic table. No one, not even Carrie, noticed that David was no longer on the beach.
"Hey there Derrick," Mrs. Harrington greeted her husband.
"Glad you could join us Alice," Derrick replied. He looked over towards the beach and finally noticed that David was not there. "Strange; I thought David was standing on the beach by the lifeguard chair. But he's not there now."
"Should we go look for him?" Mrs. Harrington asked him.
"No, he's a big boy; he can take care of himself," Mr. Harrington replied. "Besides, he has his own key to the house, and he knows the bus route home. So he'll be fine."
Inside his head he thought, if that little cry baby wants to run home and sulk, he can go right ahead! If he can't handle being chastised in public, that's his problem! As we learned in the Reserves (Chad and I), you either 'suck it up or pack your bags Soldier!' I remember Colonel Mitchell, when he was our Lieutenant, drilled that lesson into us repeatedly!
The three Harringtons, the three Pearsons and Carrie sat down at the picnic table to enjoy a picnic lunch together.
"This is great; us all together at the beach," Andrew said
"Get used to it Andrew," Mr. Harrington said. "If you follow in your dad's footsteps, you'll be able to join my company one day. Then you'll be attending Corporate Lunches as well. You have great things in store for you if you start off right from Day One!"
"I look forward to it sir!" Andrew shouted in excitement.
"Have you been coming to our gym already?" Mr. Harrington asked Andrew.
"Yes I have sir!" Andrew replied. "My dad took me last Saturday and I loved it!"
"And we're going again tomorrow," Chad promised his son. "We just use my home gym on the weekdays. We'll take every second day off however: for rest and fun, like football!"
"I have fun during my workouts as well!" Andrew reminded his dad.
"I know you do Andrew," Mr. Pearson said. "But your old dad needs one day of rest between workouts. You may have boundless energy, but I do not!"
"You're not old Dad!" Andrew assured his father. "And who needs boundless energy when you have boundless muscle! I saw all the guys, and girls, admiring your massive muscles! You're a hero Dad, and not just because you once served your country!"
"Thanks son," Chad said, slightly embarrassed by his son's admiration of him. "It looks like the new testosterone boosters had a good effect on me; I've never felt stronger, not even in my NFL days! I made sure to test the testosterone boosters on myself first, to make sure they had no nasty side effects. But we got the formula right after years of research apparently; they just made me much bigger and stronger!"
"That's a very good thing you did Chad; testing the formula on yourself first," Mr. Harrington commended him. "You're so big and strong anyway; they won't hurt you if they have any side effects! I'm very impressed with your Scientific Morality Chad; you'd do well heading up our new Athletic Enhancement Division."
"When did you create that division sir?" Chad asked his boss.
"Just now; in my head," Mr. Harrington replied. "This conversation is giving me lots of great ideas for the future of this company. And Andrew here, with his 'I want to bench-press a car!' idea, started it all! Until he can take over for you, how would you like to be our first Vice-President of Athletic Enhancement?"
"Sounds great sir!" Chad said enthusiastically. "I'd be really glad to have full creative control over the Genetic Enhancement Process."
"Give me some time to actually create the role and get the paperwork sorted out, and the job's yours," Mr. Harrington promised Chad. "And I think it's time you stopped calling me 'sir'. I'm not Colonel Mitchell Mr. Pearson! You can call me Derrick if I can call you Chad, Mr. Pearson."
"Great idea sir," Chad said. When he saw Mr. Harrington frown, he corrected himself. "Sorry Derrick; this is going to take some getting used to, calling you by your first name."
"That's okay Chad," Derrick assured him. "I guess it's true what they say: 'You can take the Soldier of out of the Army, but you can't take the Army out of the Soldier.' But that's a good thing: it shows you have great respect for authority."
"You mean the Chain of Command," Chad corrected his boss.
"That is a good way to put it," Derrick agreed. "Military Service obviously has a lot of practical applications for Civilian Life as well. Now, I have another idea; one that involves Andrew."
"What idea would that be sir?" Andrew asked Mr. Harrington.
"I see your father's respect for authority has rubbed off on you as well," Mr. Harrington said with a slight smile. "I think you can call me Derrick as well, if it's okay with your father that is."
"It's fine with me," Chad said. "Now, what was your idea for Andrew?"
"How would you like to be your dad's Lab Assistant Andrew?" Derrick asked Andrew. "That way, you can be the first member of the public to sample our products after we test them. That would certainly give you a head start on the Road to the NFL."
"Sounds great sir!" Andrew shouted in enthusiasm. "I'd really love that job!"
"Didn't I say that you could call me Derrick?" Derrick asked. "You're not even in the Military Andrew; how come you keep treating me like your Lieutenant?"
"My dad taught me the Military Code of Conduct," Andrew replied. "Including respect for authority no matter what!"
"Well that's very admirable," Derrick said. "But you are not a Military Officer; you're a Civilian! Please call me Derrick Andrew!"
"Sorry about that, Derrick," Andrew said hesitantly. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."
"That's okay Andrew," Derrick said. "Just remember that I'm just a President of the Company, not a National Defender!"
"I can't say I've ever heard that description of a Military Soldier," Chad said. "But I couldn't have said it better myself. Now, I think it's time for us to eat, don't you?"
"Great idea Chad," Derrick said. "Do you have all the food with you Chad?"
"Yes Derrick I do," Chad replied. "I've got it right here," he added, holding up the two A & W containers.
"Did you bring any of the Testosterone Boosters and Super Supplements Dad?" Andrew asked. "Now that you've tested them successfully on yourself, I want to try some for myself!"
"Good idea son," Chad agreed. "I've got them right here," he said, taking the supplements, Testosterone Boosters and protein shakes out of the cooler. As he put them on the picnic table, Chad noticed Andrew jumping up and down in excitement. "Hold your horses son; I'm getting everything ready for you!"
"I can't hold horses; yet!" Andrew teased his dad. "But I'll soon be so big and strong that I will be able to restrain horses or people; effortlessly!"
"You're a very funny guy Andrew!" Chad chuckled. "And that latter idea would be a very good way to keep people from punching you. Catch their fists and force them to their knees. Then they won't be able to take another swing at you, because you are bruising their hands with the iron grip you have on them!"
"Thanks for the great ideas Dad!" Andrew shouted, as his stomach growled loudly. "Can you hurry up and get the food out please? I'm starving! I could eat a horse, I'm so hungry!"
"I think I know why you're so hungry lately," Chad realized. "Your body consumes so many more calories, now that you have dramatically increased your level of physical activity. So you need more fuel for your muscles to continue growing!"
"Too bad David isn't here; he's going to miss quite a feast," Derrick commented, as he finished unloading all the KFC food his wife had brought to the table.
"I agree," Chad said, as he took all the A & W food out of the heated containers. "But that's more food for the rest of us, isn't it?"
"That's true Dad," Andrew agreed, as Derrick began handing out plates of food. Behind Andrew, Chad was mixing the supplements and Testosterone Boosters into their protein shakes. "Make sure it all goes in there Dad!" Andrew shouted in excitement, once he noticed what Chad was doing. "I want to become a huge muscle monster; as soon as possible!"
"Not to worry son: I'll help you with that," Chad assured him, handing a protein shake to Andrew.
"That's great Dad; because once I become big and strong, the bullies at school won't even think about messing with me!" Andrew shouted before he could stop himself.
"You're right about that son," Chad agreed. "Until then, you'll have to find some way to co-exist with them, since you'll be in the same school with them for the next four years. Maybe you can find out exactly what they want from you and find a way to help them get it for themselves, instead of having to take it from you. It may be the hardest thing you can do, becoming friends with them, but killing them with kindness is the best way. They may never have had kindness from anyone else, and they may really need a friend. That may be why they hang around you so much, they want your attention."
"And if that doesn't work, your father's training will help you become as big and strong as possible before school starts again," Derrick said. "If you?re as big as they are, the bullies will leave you alone without you having to use force."
"A great idea Derrick," Chad said, gradually becoming more comfortable calling his boss by his first name. Chad noticed that Andrew was eating much larger portions than he used to, at a much faster pace than normal! "Don't eat so quickly son; you're going to make yourself sick!"
"I can't help it; I'm just so hungry!" Andrew mumbled between bites.
"Don't talk with your mouth full son Andrew!" Chad admonished him. "As far as your hunger is concerned, eat smaller portions more often, about every two hours or so. If you eat more than your body needs, you'll put on weight. The protein shakes and supplements will help you turn that weight into muscle; while the Testosterone Boosters will help you become much stronger in a shorter time! Then you'll be big, ripped, and freaky strong!"
"Hey, good idea Dad!" Andrew said, after he had swallowed his mouthful of food. "I'd love to become a Pre-Teen Muscle Monster!"
"The way you're eating and working out, you will become one in no time," Chad promised Andrew. "I think you will fill that t-shirt out by the end of this month; ripping it apart completely by September! Then the bullies will run away from you on sight, once they see how ripped and massive you'll be!"
"Another great idea Dad," Andrew said, after he had swallowed another mouthful of food. "I can't wait to show off my muscles once I have some!"
"We'll have to get you some tank tops so that you can show off your arms, since they seem to be the first muscles that are growing," Chad decided. He looked at Andrew's slightly pumped biceps and added, "I think you've put on five pounds already, and it's all gone onto your biceps!"
"That's because I do bicep curls every morning," Andrew informed his dad. "I did 25 pounds in each arm for five reps this morning! And one week ago, I could only do 20 pounds for five reps!"
"I'm very proud of your progress so far son," Chad said, smiling down at Andrew. "I can't wait until you're as big and strong as I am! And I'll be there every step of the way to help you on your Journey to Jock hood!"
"Thanks Dad," Andrew said. "I'm glad you're so supportive of my quest to become a Muscle God!"
"And I hope I'm a good example for you to follow," Chad said to Andrew. "I certainly can't expect you to be shy about your muscles, considering the way I showed them off earlier!"
"When are you going to take your shirt off again?" Mrs. Pearson asked her husband.
"When we go swimming again," Chad replied. "That's why there was such a big crowd around me earlier son; I attract a lot of attention, from both genders, when I take my shirt off. You will soon get to enjoy being a jock, just like I do!"
Everyone kept eating their food while Chad and Derrick discussed how to get Andrew employed with their company without violating the Child Labour Laws. They finally decided that the Lab Assistant Job would serve as practical studies for school, almost like a College Internship.
After lunch, Derrick took everyone to the Barrie Branch of Harrington's Sports Suppliers. He led Andrew over to the football rack in the storeroom and had him pick one. There were colour-coded footballs from all the big football schools lined up on the wall. Andrew picked the football with the dark green and orange University of Miami logo on it.
"I had a feeling you'd pick that one son," Chad said, smiling with pride. "That's the school you want to play College Football at, isn't it?"
"Yeah Dad!" Andrew shouted in excitement. "Ever since you started telling me about your days as a football player, I knew I wanted the same thing myself!"
"Then take a good look at that football in your hands son," Chad advised Andrew. "The football itself is the beginning of your road to the NFL, and the school it came from will be your gateway to the NFL. Are you ready to walk the path I lay down for you?"
"Yes I am Dad," Andrew said, getting a look of serious determination on his face. "Teach me everything you know about being a football player. I want to learn it all!"
"Good for you son," Chad said, as he led the way outside. Once everyone was in the park next to the store, he turned to Andrew and said, "The road to the NFL is not an easy one, but the rewards are well worth the effort. I will teach you everything I know about football and that way you will practically be a football player by the time you get to high school. Then you'll have no trouble getting onto the high school football team!"
"Sounds great Dad!" Andrew shouted in excitement. He jogged across the grass until he stood about 100 feet from Chad. "Throw me the ball; I'm ready!"
Chad cocked his arm back and then threw the ball in a perfect spiral. Andrew caught it on the first try and Chad knew at that moment that Andrew would become a great football player.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options