The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BigpecsFL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2003, 06:45 PM

BigpecsFL
Send a message via AIM to BigpecsFL Send a message via Yahoo to BigpecsFL
Biceps

The club was very slow for a Wednesday night. Not much action because of the rain. I really didn't expect much anyway, just can?t in for a beer after a
long days work. Then this guy comes in looking like Bolgart, in a trench coat and hat. Which fill out very well. He sat down next to me and we started to talk. After an hour or two of talking we decided to go back to his place, which he said was on the water front. When we arrived it looked like nothing but an old warehouse. We walked in side and move to a small corner of the place which had a living room set up an d a bed in the corner. I asked him why he live in such a place, which he responded that he need a lot of room for the work he did. When I asked him what was the work, he just set all in good time. This worried me because I hardly know him a he seem to be play a game with me. I noticed that he had a lot of medical books on muscle grown and size abnormalities.
I asked him if he was in medical research, in which he responded yes. We sat down a talked for a while, I was very impressed with his body not real big but very toned. I work out too and we got on the conversation about lifting weights. I was a bit bigger than him but he seem to be very competitive. He wanted feel each other flexed bicep to see who is bigger. I clearly look bigger. So I flexed my right arm a couple of time as felt it. He said very impressive bicep. Then he asked to feel his, I knew that I was bigger but I thought I'd humor the guy. Besides I was getting of on the flexing shit. As he started to flex I felt his muscle pop and bulge with strength. He had a very lean body and was very cut, so that you could feel every strand in his muscle flex. He noticed I was very hard and asked me if I liked bigger guys. I said yes but he was hot too. Then he asked me to feel his bicep again, so did but this time something strange was going his bicep felt bigger and as he flexed I could feel it grow. I pulled my hand away and looked at him. Not just he bicep was bigger but the rest of him too. In fact all his cloths were very tight on him. I stood up not believing what I was seeing. He stood up too. He was now an inch taller and about 50 lb. heavier. When I asked him what was going on he said that he could will himself bigger after being experimenting with certain mutated genes and growth hormones. I could not believe it when he told me but the proof was right in from of me. I asked how big can he will himself and he said that this was the biggest he could grow alone which out help. And that he always returns normal size after several hours. "Alone, what do you mean?" I asked. "Come over here and I show you" and with that he asked me to rub his body and feel him though his clothes. As I did I noticed his cock getting harder, but as it did his body started to expand. Every seam on his body started pulling apart. I watch as he grew taller and taller, I could feel his muscle swell under the fabric. He started to flexing his mighty bicep which ripped his sleeves right up to his shoulders. "FEEL MY BICEP NOW!" His voice boomed. I did, they must be at lease 30 inches around and growing. At this time his buttons on his jeans busted and all his clothes ripped away. And stood there 7 1/2 feet tall nude and bulging with the biggest muscles I ever seen. He must have weighed 500lbs and his pecs were enormous.
I only came up to his belly button and his mighty pecs loomed over me like an umbrella. I reached up and grabbed on to his nipples which were the size of handles on bicycle. As I squeezed then his growing giant moan with pleasure. "HOLD ON LITTLE MAN, I'M TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE" and as I held on to his enlarging nipples with were filling my hands like an erecting cock, I Rose off the floor as this gigantic man grew to 20 feet. I had to let go of both nipples and hang on to one. "OK READY FOR THE FUN PART?" he asked. And the started to bounce his pecs from side to side. The jerking motion I made on his nipple pleasure this monstrous man, that I could see his 3 foot long cock become full erect and bouncing as much as his pecs. He nipple has become to big for my hands and I felt myself slipping but before I fell I was grabbed by a gigantic hand. Effortlessly he held me in front of his left pec. He then sat down and lowered me to his dick which almost the same height as me. "WORK ON MY COCK RUNT", his attitude now was abusive and direct almost like I was an annoyance to him because of size and not being able pleasure him enough. As I worked his cock the giant commanded, "WORK MY CORK HARDEN FLEA OR I SQUASH YOU." But as worked his cock the giant still was growing larger with each rub of my body against his dick. But his cock with was 6 feet high was now 12 feet and I could now long keep it up. As I backed away a hand swung down from the sky and grabbed his dick with exploded cum every where. I was covered. I was only as long as his longest finger now which made him to be as least 100 feet tall. He grabbed me and placed my body on his bicep with looked like a bolder. He then began to flex it. STILL THINK YOU BICEP IS BIGGER THAT MINE FLEA?" As he flexed slipped down to the join of his arm still slippery from his cum. Then against his forearm he squeezed his bicep trapping me against. The pressure from this massive muscle was so erotic I felt myself cum and with that the giant pop his bicep squashing me to a blood stain on his forearm and BICEP.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2005, 08:06 PM

nymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Not bad but killing the guy kills the story
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size