The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Fan of Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2006, 03:42 PM

Fan of Muscle is on a distinguished road
The Lab Accident...

[COLOR=black]Ok guys, I have never written a story before, but I thought I'd give it a try. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]THE LAB ACCIDENT[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It was Saturday and the lab had been evacuated except for essential personnel and two security guards in the front of the building. In the back, the company president, Rigel Sizemore, and the scientists on staff watched as the experiment entered its final stage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We have containment Mr. Sizemore” reported William Zachery, the equipment technician. “Good” stated Sizemore. He continued, “When this new steroid makes it to market, our stock price will soar and we will all be billionaires!” Everyone around the room grinned at Mr. Sizemore’s excitement. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We’re ready to go” Jace Chambers stated from inside the test chamber. “The final calibrations have been set for the formula mixing process”. Joe Stein and Chambers where getting ready to leave the lab when the steel doors slammed shut and sealed themselves. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“What just happened?” Sizemore questioned. “I don’t know Mr. Sizemore, there has been some kind of power surge and I can’t get the computer system to respond!” Zachery reported. Chambers and Stein were getting nervous. No one had any idea what the formula would do to people. They were only working on the process now. Clinical trials were not set to begin for another couple of months. Neither liked the idea of being trapped in the lab with a full canister of the stuff.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“Sir, there is a massive energy build up in the lab! The power is shunting through the mixing mechanism. I can’t shut it down!” Zachery reported. “Quickly then, let’s try and get that door open…”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Then it happened. The explosion in the lab; a thick milky white cloud filled the lab and neither Zachery or Sizmore could see Stein or Chambers. After a few minutes the cloud seemed to dissipate. What Zachery and Sizemore saw shocked them. “Oh my God” Sizemore gasped. Through the observation window they saw Jace and Joe, both completely naked and huge beyond belief, bigger than any bodybuilders in the magazines. Their chest’s were massive and covered in thick body hair. Hair that covered their bodies in a thick carpet of maleness, but yet did not hide any of their muscular definition. Both now had cocks that were at least 14 inches long and a thick as a beer can. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It was obvious that the changes that had happened to them in such a short time did not bother Jace or Joe. Both were running their hands over their new bodies and stroking their new thick, heavy beards. Without even speaking each reached out and grabbed the throbbing member of the one before him and began to suck! Within minutes, each orgasmed into the mouth of the other. As each swallowed the cum from the other, their muscles continued to grow larger, harder and hairier. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“We can not let those two out of that lab. Whatever happened to them must be studied!” Sizemore shouted. It was then that Jace and Joe noticed Zachery and Sizemore in the control room. It was then that each grinned at each other mischievously. The sealed door might have been able to contain one of them inside the lab, but even it could not withstand the strength Joe and Jace now exhibited. With a push, the door came crashing down. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]With their increased strength, Jace quickly grabbed and held Sizemore with his arms pinned behind his back while Joe subdued William Zachery. “Give it up Will” Joe whispered. “No, please don’t hurt me” Zachery pleaded. “I won’t hurt you Will, in fact you’re going to enjoy it.” With that Joe torn Will’s pants completely off of his body and positioned his again hardened member against Will’s virgin hole. With a thrust, Joe entered Will and began a rhythmic motion. “No, please…oh, please…..Oh Fuck!” Will shouted. His mind reeling as Joe’s massive cock head messaged his prostate. Joe’s precum was already affecting Will. Will was beginning to show signs of muscle growth. Will reached up and pulled his shirt off over his head. Will was by no means a muscular man. He was slender and completely smooth. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]With the fucking he was receiving from Joe, Will’s pecks were changing, as was his entire body. Will’s pecks widened and thickened, pushing his nipples down toward the floor and making them harden and enlarge. Each nipple was now encircled by a ring of blonde hair and the hair was spreading out across his pecks. “Oh fuck….please, don’t stop! Keep fucking me” Will pleaded. His mind completely changed thanks to the concentrated dose of the steroid mixture he was receiving through Joe’s precum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]“I hope you’re enjoying the show Mr. Sizemore” Jace goaded, “Because you’re next”. “Please don’t do this” Sizemore begged. “Why Mr. Sizemore, look at how happy Will is now, why would you not want to experience that happiness?” Jace jokingly questioned. In the minutes that followed, Will had continued to change. He was now larger than most bodybuilders with shoulders the size of bowling balls, a huge wide chest with nipples the size of quarters, bulging biceps and gigantic legs. Joe through his head back was he came inside of Will’s ass and let out a massive groan. Joe reached out and felt the rough stubble that was beginning to coat Will’s face. Will turned and looked at the monster of a man that had just changed his entire world. Will had grown taller and was now the same height as Joe and Jace. “Hell, that was fucking great!” he said in an erotic, playful voice. Will’s body hair had filled in, but was not as thick as the others. Will fell to his knees and took Joe’s cock deep into his mouth and started sucking feverishly. After a few minutes, Joe shot again and Will gulped down each and every precious drop of cum. There before their eyes, Will finished changing as his chest hair grew completely out, coating his upper body in a blanket of man fur. His arms, legs, thighs, ass were covered in blonde hair. Hair coated the top of this feet and the back of his hands and his beard had thickened and grown in to a thick, heavy beard which hung down off of his face a least a couple of inches. Will’s beard was so heavy it grew down his neck and connected with his newly grown chest hair. In the bush that was now his pubic hair, Will’s long, thick cock was erect and leaking precum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Will looked over at Mr. Sizemore and grinned. “Oh, Rigel….I have a gift for you!” teased Will mockingly. Jace and Joe just smiled. In the meantime, the two security guards had heard what they thought sounded like an explosion and were making their way to the lab.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]To be continued??? [/COLOR]

Last edited by Fan of Muscle; September 13th, 2006 at 03:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fan of Muscle For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dago12582 (November 4th, 2012)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
To be continued!!!

Nice try for a first timer. Growth happened a bit too fast for my tastes (although that is my tastes, you get the point) but very nice. I await the next chapter\pt thingy.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 08:16 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The most fascinating thing about muscle growth stories

Is that everyone who dedicates himself to write a good story is capable of creating a rich, sophisticated scenario over ideas that one might consider "clich?s" - Well I love new versions of classic themes, and this is no exception, very well written, the growth speed must be a bit too fast for a few readers, but I understand that when we are writing, the growth scenes are the worst scene to develop, they have to express our excitement but at the same time we can't wait to write about the"aftermath" of the growth (at least that happens to me all the time)

In any case, i loved this story and I hope you can keep pleasing us with your talent.

Congratualtions

Bruno
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:04 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Yeah I gotta agree with M4L, I may have about a 1000 different words for a growth scene in a story of mine but it may turn into shit if I mess up. So growth maybe the main focus, but that's the hardest as well.
  #5   Add to Fan of Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:23 PM

Fan of Muscle is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the compliments. I have to admit, knowing what you want to see happen to the characters and writing it out in detail was harder than I thought it would be. I will take your advice and try to slow things down in the growth department in the next chapter.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
as far as i'm concerned, i'd better see more of this quality mg writing--and soon ;p
good luck and congrats ;p

Things happen.
  #7   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Muscle
Thanks for the compliments. I have to admit, knowing what you want to see happen to the characters and writing it out in detail was harder than I thought it would be. I will take your advice and try to slow things down in the growth department in the next chapter.
Yeah it is. It's one thing to see it played over and over in your head, seeing each muscle inflate, the fibers multiply and grow, and the feeling of it expanding under your (or the other guys) skin; but it's a lot harder to put into words what you see so clearly in your mind and have others get the same picture. For people like me, I'm a big fan of drawing out the detail for a story (i.e. LOTS of adjectives... Hey! That's English class... aw man! You really CAN use that stuff in real life?) . Anyway, keep up the good work. Writing is just like any other muscle. You have to work out with it for it to grow and develop (and yes I do see the irony of that statement )
  #8   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:04 AM

n2size
Nice story for your first time. I agree with the other comments . More detailed growth description would be great. That's the "turn-on" in any muscle growth story.

Please continue the story.

Thanks.
  #9   Add to busyslacken's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2006, 02:01 AM

busyslacken is on a distinguished road
Love it!

Great story! Love fur on muscle! Any sequel in the works?
  #10   Add to gogothen77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2007, 01:27 AM

gogothen77 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen77
u need 2 keep the story going add more

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text