The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Spirited_Away's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2006, 06:39 PM

Spirited_Away is on a distinguished road
Enjus gift part 1

[COLOR=#000000]Hey this is my first story of this kind...well thefirst part of it, it gets better:P so some coments would be great

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]

"Why did this have to happen every week?? thought Ryan as he bolted down another deserted ally, the sound of footsteps not far behind him. He veered to the right and hoped over a chain link fence, not stopping to look back, even for a second. The footsteps stopped, he was lucky...this time. He headed for home at a brisk speed, still shakey. "Fucking drunks". "Didn?t they have anything better to do?" He had reached his house and opened the front door, it was past one and his parents were asleep. Ryan went up to his room and examined himself in the mirror. "Not to bad this time." he thought. Only one black eye and a bleeding lip. He stripped down and looked for any bruises, only one. He was tall with shaggy brown hair pale skin and a thin body. As he put on a pair of boxers he thought back to when this all started. He was a freshmen at king benit school. It was about three weeks into the first semester, and he was getting along fine, making some new friends, keeping up with his schoolwork. But that all changed one day. School was out for the weekend and Ryan remembered that he had to wash his gym shorts that weekend. So he went to the gym and into the locker room, where he saw one of the guys in his class (Matt) fucking some girl. She screamed and ran into one of the stalls. He stood up and started yelling at Ryan to get out and fuck off. But Ryan didn?t hear any of that; he was too busy looking at his naked body. He looked up from his spiked blonde hair and manley face, past his firm round pecs, to his developing six pack and stopped at his eight inch stiffie. Matt saw where his eyes fell and started advancing on ryan. Well, Ryan ran from the locker room as fast as he could and all the way to home. But from that day on, matt and his friends had made it their goal to make his life mesirbal. Beating the crap out of him on a weekley basis, making a fool of him in school on a daily one. They had told every one that he was gay, so he didnt really have any friends now. He just wished that matt and his friends could know how he felled. Well, there was no way to do that. Thought Ryan sliding into bed and turning out the lights. At the same time, a bout ten blocks away Matt was finishing his nightly routine of working out with his lee priest poster for inspiration and jacking off to his Carmen Electra poster, the one that hung on his ceiling, above his bed. When he was done he whipped up and turned in for the night.

Ryan awoke in a cold sweat gasping for air. He had just had the worst dream in his life, though now, he couldn?t remember the details. He got up, still shaking and walked to the bathroom to get a glass of water. When he walked back to his bed he saw something that made him drop his glass. A girl was sitting on his bed. She had long black hair that went to the small of her back, and was wearing a white tattered kimono. "Wh-wh-who are you." The girl looked up at him with her head cocked at a sever angle. Her hair covered her face, just enough to keep her eyes hidden. "My name is enju, and you sadness has called me to you."
"What are you...wait, this must still be a dream." Ryan calmed down, if this was a dream, he was perfectly safe, and he may aswell.enjoy? It. Enju stood up and slowly walked closer to Ryan. "I have come hear to ease your pain, so you may ease mine."
"What do you mean?" asked Ryan. Enju parted her hair and looked at Ryan. He stumbled back and fell to the floor. Her eyes! Hey eyes were gone and two bloody sockets were staring back at him. "Long ago I was killed out of petty hate, now I am doomed to wander, until I prevent hate from taking another human."
"And just how do you do that?" asked Ryan, his voice shakey, as he got to his face. " I must grant you two wishes. Choose them well, so that your life will not end like mine. Ryan looked at enju; her voice was so sad, and solemn. "Ok, so I ask and you do, my wish, your command?"
"Yes."
"Well ok." This was a dream he could have some fun with thought Ryan.
But what should he wish for, riches? Power? Fame? His mind came to matt, and stopped. A grin spread across his face. "Ok, I wish that I could turn any man I wanted, gay, with just the whisper of one word." Enju nodded and disappeared in a flash of black smoke. The smoke traveled over to Ryan and into his mouth.

Ryan awoke with his head pounding and his mouth dry. "Well, that was a weird dream" he thought stretching. He slid his feet off of his bed and onto the floor. "Fuck!" he cried out loud. HE looked down at his feet and saw that he was stepping in glass. "What the?" He must have dropped that glass sleepwalking or something. He cleaned up the mess and got dressed for school. Minutes later he was out the door, and on his way to another day of hell. On the way to school he noticed a bump in his pocket. He put his hand in it and pulled out a piece of paper. He unfolded it at saw one word scribbled on it, "anos."
He was starting to think, that maybe, just maybe that dream, wasn?t a dream... He slid the note back into his pocket, just incase. Then from behind him he felt a sharp pain. He looked back to see a car pass, rocks and beer cans flew out at him. He saw matt in the drivers seat, laughing away. He brushed some sticky beer off of his shirt. The day continued as normal, trying to stay awake during bio first period, and trying to stay alive in gym second period. After gym class as he was changing in the locker, the last one to finish the run of course. He heard the creaking of the door and looked over to see matt. "Hey, gay fucker." he said in his low voice. "go away, matt." snapped back Ryan.
"Oh, I thought you would of learned by now, don?t fucking piss me off." he said advancing on Ryan . ?Just leave me alone! Please!? Ryan begged
?Ha, no such luck fag.? Said Matt making a fist. Ryan had no where to hid or run and fighting back would be suicide. After matt threw the first blow Ryan whispered under his breath. ?Anos?

Later that night, as Ryan was once again checking his body for burses, matt was just finishing his work out in his room. He turned to the mirror red and dripping with sweat, he flexed his biceps. ?Ya man, I?m fucking buff,? he said aloud, admiring himself. He had come along way since grade nine, adding slabs of muscle all over his body. As he crawled into bed he pulled down his underwear and stared up at his Carmen poster. But for some reason his hardon didn?t come. He thought of taking off her tiny top and running his fingers all over her, still nothing came. After many, many attempts to get hard with no success matt turned his head to the side where his lee priest poster caught his eye. His goal was to some day be as huge as lee priest, huge bouncing pecs, rock hard abs, tight firm gluts. After that thought Matt noticed his cock was getting hard. He thought it must be a delayed reaction, after he climaxed he whiped up and went to bed, not feeling quite right.

[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 06:25 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I liked this first installment and am looking forward to seeing where you take the story. just be careful with your spelling, I find mistakes distracting.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Nice wish. I hope you don't rush Matthew's transformation too much.
  #4   Add to ben2302001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 05:37 AM

ben2302001 is on a distinguished road
Great start!

Can't wait to see the next installment!

What's gonna happen to Matt? And, most of all, what will be the next wishes of Ryan?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options