The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2006, 03:18 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Army Muscle - Next Chapter

The army soon called an end to our little muscle colony - they saw the obvious results were that we were too busy fucking to use our strength to fight the enemy. We?d all grown so big the army didn?t want to just send us back home, to bribe us they gave us unlimited funds and said we could do anything, as long as we didn?t return to the UK. You?d of thought they?d be outcry - but most hardly noticed. Everyone had forgotten about their wives and girlfriends and home.
I bought a house in the mountains in Northern Cyprus - The TRNC, it once belonged to Cyprus? governor when it was a colony of the UK. From that point onwards, my life was entirely a combination of muscle, working out and sex - if I wasn?t involved in any of them at one time, I was sleeping.
My life was devoted to making as many men cum as possible. I did requests and made personal DVDs through webcam, I found it so hot I did it free. I also had some of the biggest guys in the TRNC come and live with me, workout and fuck. They were hot: big, dark hairy muscle men.
One of the best times I had on my own was the first time I went on cam for someone. I was sat in front of the computer, telling this guy how big I was - he was going along with it, but he probably didn?t believe me when I said I had arms over 50?. I was sat on the edge of my bed, wearing XXXL clothes that looked more lie size XXXS against my huge body. I was telling him how horny I was all the time. I used to get a huge hard on feeling the clothes stretched against my body - ?I get so horny thinking about my big body. My legs stretch all my trousers, I get such a hard on thinking about my big monster cock hanging down between these think legs, bigger than your waist, fuckin? monsters? - turned me on. ?Got monster arms too, 50 inches, 50 inches of solid rock. Like a lump o concrete in me, an these pecs - monsters. Like two paving slabs in their, huge fuckers. Solid, hairy like a real man.? My dick poking out my boxers down my leg, down to my knee.
He didn?t believe me, I showed him though, put on cam. I saw him before he saw me - blonde guy, sat on an office chair shirtless. Good body, well the kind of body I used to think was good anyway. Golden skin, defined muscles good abs, cute face. His reaction when he saw me was hot. His jaw dropped an he leant in towards the screen to get a good look at my monster body. He instantly slipped his hand down into his jeans.
?Shit! Show me those arms? requested Mark. I hit a double bicep and his eyes nearly popped out his face. ?fuck. wat about your legs?? asked Mark. I stood up on the bed. Half my hard on was snaking out down the side of my boxers, throbbing. I tensed up my quads, legs like pillars of concrete. Solid, sweaty and strong. I shook the muscle, watched as Mark stroked his hard on as my legs shook more than any bodybuilder on the planet.
I stood in front of the cam. Watching Mark jerking off as I showed off my monster body. My body was pumped, solid and veins were snaking all over it, pumping blood to my giant muscle.
I flexed an arm and squeezed it. It was so solid, my arm was huge, I could hardly get my hand around it, all the time I could see the messages Mark was typing with one hand as he watched ?fuck they?re monster arms, peaks like boulders?.
I then hit a most muscular - guaranteed - this was the most muscular most muscular any man on Earth could do. My neck was non existent - just huge shoulders, almost engulfing my head. My pecs and biceps so huge they were rubbing up against each other as I stood for a second looking as Mark undid his own jeans, revealing his own dick - impressive for a ?lil? guy like him. Mark sat watching with his hands resting on his thighs as his dick throbbed against his abs.
I hit one more most muscular, bigger than before my enormous body burst through the black tee. The fabric ripped down the middle of my chest and abs, the sleeves had burst round my biceps, even the neck hole had burst. ?Fuck that?s hot? commented Mark. I ripped off my boxers, as my monster pole slapped against the bottom of my pecs I ripped off the remains of the tee. I looked down at my body for a second.
Every muscle was hot, sweaty and solid. My huge chest was hairy and veins were snaking all over it, veins thick as fingers. My arms were huge, they looked too big to be real, over 60? of solid muscle one thick vein snaked it?s way down each arm. My legs were huge - one of the hottest parts of my body. My 70 inch quads were glistening with sweat, more than double most men?s waists. My big, thick cock emerged from my bush of dark pubes, throbbing against my abs, my big head nestled perfectly in the bottom of the huge valley of my pecs. My dick was a monster - as thick as most men?s forearms, throbbing, solid and huge.
I looked and saw Mark franticly jerking at his ?lil? prick. I started franticly posing, hitting pose after pose. It was like being on head rush - the war between the TRNC and the Greeks could have violently reignited in this time - I wouldn?t of noticed, as long as I was surrounded by muscle and sex. Mark was sat tugging at his dick - he too was obsessed, at that moment it time all he too could think of was muscle, my muscle, my big, hairy, sweaty man?s body . Turned me on so much, seeing a lil guy like him getting off on my huge body. I posed and groped and licked my enormous body as he tugged at his dick, I punched my giant chest, listening to the thud, every thud made my dick throb, making it harder, longer, thicker. How many men would kill to be me? Be this big? Have so many men wanting to fuck me? Have such huge muscles? Have a monster cock? Thousand, millions. I was the ultimate man - strong, horny, hot. I watched Mark as I hit another most muscular, his eyes rolled back and gave a few more hard jerks. His hot jizz shot everywhere, covering him in thick, white spunk.
Seeing his cum land all over him, his face, neck, chest, abs and thighs made me shoot my load everywhere. Without even touching my big dick cum shot out everywhere. String after string of thick, white spunk. The top of my dick was throbbing against my monster pecs, cum spurting everywhere. Ceiling, my face, arms, feet, floor. The longest orgasm of my life, minute after minute went by.
Mark started jerking again as I spent 5 minutes shooting my load. I sat back on the edge of my bed, any longer and I?d my legs would of collapsed.

what ya think?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Short but fucking hot! DAMN...
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2006, 07:41 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Wow

Very interesting concept a whole village of massive muscle men, I like it a lot! It was short in length but it was GIGANTIC in quality! Please let us see the impressive quality of your work!

Congratulations
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 15th, 2006, 11:43 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I agree with the others that this was short, but written magnificently. Good job!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options