The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Searching for a Story?
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Searching for a Story? Looking for a story, but don't know its name or where to find it? Post your query here.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rravens3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2006, 09:00 PM

Rravens3 is on a distinguished road
In search of a story

I am looking for a story where the guy is hooked up to a machine and images flash on a screen and he starts to grow. I also think that the machine milks him. sorry i am not being to specific. any help would be appreciated
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM

MuscleChgo
It might be “Rex” and the “Mad” Scientists by Musclebuff. Here it is:

“Rex” and the “Mad” Scientists
by Musclebuff

1: Interview

Yes, it looked just like the old Rex drawing I had blown up on my bedroom wall, except that the two guys were in regular surgical scrubs (their biceps practically bursting the short, short sleeves) rather than the sinister neck-to-floor lab coats and gas-masks. Gas-masks? No, not these. They were real hunky and I got a woody on as soon as I entered their office.
No, it was their machine and the “patient” in the drawing that were so similar. Pipes, bottles, switches – nameless objects inserted in his every orifice, strange black rubber coveralls and a mask. Yes, he had a gas-mask to receive whatever the mad scientists were going to gas him with. But my two guys had the same drawing on the wall of their office and they called their machine “Rex” after it.
But what the hell was I doing in their office? I’m a big guy – 6'2" in my socks – and I had recently won the overall in the all-natural Musclemania contest. (I won the light-heavies the year before and moved up with a bit more muscle.) They had already canvassed a number of guys in that natural contest and others: they said their candidates had to be steroid-free for their experiment to work. When I walked in they were obviously depressed as they had not yet found a suitable candidate, they told me. I named a few guys and asked what was wrong with them: too many steroids in the past had apparently wrecked their DNA. And there were other things.
These two guys were sending out some kind of pheramones, because they had me all hot and bothered. They could see me squirming about, trying to hide the growing bulge in my cut-offs, but that was a good sign, they said, because not many of the other guys had responded in that way and it was important that they should – we had to be “compatible” with our “mad scientists”. I’d find out what that was all about if I came through their exam. Then I had to be “completely unattached” – no family or job connections that would keep me ensnared in any way. Why? I asked. Because this is an extreme experiment and we are looking for someone who feels he has nothing to lose, in the event of the experiment going wrong. Wow. Matt was pacing nervously about, waiting for my answers: all the other guys they had interviewed obviously couldn’t face this for whatever reason. (Matt: tall, dark, muscular, wearing lycra shorts, bare torso under plaid shirt with the sleeves ripped off and open all the way down to show everything. Backward baseball cap (yuk) and shades. Done deliberately to release the pheramones?) Zipp asked me how I felt about all this. (Zipp: tall, blonde, huge, jeans containing giant quads half-way down his butt showing the top of a jock; muscleshirt ripped off under the pecs, displaying one of the most perfect set of 10-packs I’ve ever seen. More pheramones.) I was weighing all this up in silence for a moment. Losing his patience, Matt finally asked Whether I wanted to be real big or not? Zipp: Was I prepared to stake everything, even my life, to be bigger than any Olympia winner? Not if it involved steroids, I said.
Zipp: That’s the whole beauty of this experiment – no steroids are involved – it’s all organic.
Then what’s the risk?
We’ve tried it on each other in moderate amounts and we’ve gotten to be as big as we are (Read: pretty big). We can’t go the next step on either of us because if it fails and one of us is lost, that’s it.
Matt: So what we’re looking for is someone who wants to be big so badly, someone with no family attachments or other baggage, good or bad, that he’s prepared to risk everything for the “Big” Opportunity. How big do you want to be?
Know those Master N. pics on the web? That’s how big.
We know them – which one?
The ones that are really well-proportioned. Bulk-big doesn’t interest me unless the proportions are great. Like Sarcev or my name-sake, Bob Paris – only much, much bigger.
Cocks and all, like the N guys?
You bet!
It’s good you feel that way, because a lot of the development process is stimulated by the thought patterns of the patient himself. And it will only work on guys that already have a good musculature. Sorry, but none of the 95 pound weakling transformation stuff will work.
I was mulling all this over, getting really excited. Stood up and started pacing myself. A real N-guy? Wow. What the hell – I’d had a great life and had gone as far as I could go in the bodybuilding scene without resorting to steroids. If I could beat out the Olympia guys without them, anything was worth it. I stopped pacing as I had a real good think. Matt said, Zipp! and stopped pacing. They looked at each other, and Matt cocked his head in my direction. This was obviously a cue for something.
So far they’d had this pheramone effect on me from a way off. Now Zipp got up and they both advanced on me. The closer they got, the hotter I felt. And the hornier.
What is it with you guys? I got horny as soon as I came into your office, now I want to cum up both your asses!
I started massaging my ever-growing bulge which was getting real uncomfortable in these tight jeans.
It’s what you might call Heavy Persuasion, said Matt, grinning, as he knocked my hand away from my dick and started massaging the length that had appeared out of the bottom of my cut-offs. Zipp got in close behind me so I could feel his crotch grinding against my butt. His hands came round to grab my meaty pecs with one hand and started twisting one of my oh-so-receptive nips with the other.
Matt flexed a mighty, veined biceps in my face. Want a bit of this, don’t ya? Go on, lick it! Admit it! You want it! And how about this?
He swung me around to face Zipp and forced the palm of my hand on to one of Zipp’s hard, swelling pecs, rubbing it hard into the flesh. You want all of this and more! If you’re lucky, you’ll get it.
What I want is all of both of you! They ground their huge torsos into mine, front and back, and had me squirming between their full, hard muscles, the meat in their relentless muscle sandwich. Pec to pec, bulging shorts against straining dicks, something long, thick and hard trying to ram itself up my ass through at lest two layers of cloth…
Jeez, guys! Leave me alone or I’m going to explode my gism all over your floor.
They laughed and stepped back. That’s just the effect we have on people since we treated each other with our basic procedure. You just wait till you’ve had the full treatment. Then you’ll really enjoy it. But we don’t want to influence you unduly, so we’ll back off.
Influence me unduly? Hell, you crazy hunks! You don’t give a guy much choice, do you?
Zipp: Seriously, we don’t want you to rush into this without a lot of thought about what the outcome may be. So, go home and think about it and let us know.
Matt: ASAP. Rubbing his crotch where a very large and long schlong had appeared above the top of his lycras.
You want me to do something about that? I asked him.
No, we’d all get in too deep. Go home and think. But just remember, if you’re prepared to let us use you as our guinea-pig, you could fulfil your wildest muscle-dreams. But consider the worst-case scenario too. Go home.
I went, but I wasn’t going to go home. What was there anyway except for a pile of muscle mags and a few trophies? I got into the street and looked up to where their window might be: Matt was stretching his back at the window with his hands behind his neck. Even from eight stories below I could see those massive bis bunching up and those abs contracting. The pheramone effect was still working! Then Zipp pulled him away from the window and I moved on out.
Half an hour of pacing round the block and I was back hammering on their door.
I’ve done enough thinking – when do we start?
They let out sighs of excited relief. A lot of pheramone-inducing claps on the shoulder and punches to the pecs and squeezing of huge bis (Don’t know how they expected me not to cum – it was a huge effort of willpower), then piles of instruction. Ten days of maximum protein ingestion, minimum ten hours sleep every night, work out really hard and get back into contest condition, and on NO account to cum in those ten days. If there was an unsolicited night loss, OK, but no fucking and no hand-jobs. It was CRUCIAL to maintain a full store in my nuts for the maximum effect of the procedure.
I got so excited at the prospect, don’t know how I stopped myself cumming over and over again in those ten days. But I did. Getting Maximum Big was more important.

2: The Procedure (1)

It didn’t happen at their office, but in some crazy out-of-the-way spot up in Maine. Crazy out-of-the-way, maybe, but the place itself was as high tech as you can get. We flew up there and spent a comfortable evening walking about, eating and watching TV. And signing papers which would relieve them of any indemnity, whatever the result of the procedure might be. OK, so let’s get on with it. And, next morning, we did. At the office in NY they had taken samples of urine and blood and I had been allowed to cum ONCE the same day I made my decision, because they needed a sample of that too. The data of all that got plugged into the computer. I could hardly sleep that first night in Maine. At about midnight, Zipp came in with some potion to make me sleep as he didn’t need me exhausted at the top of the show. I woke, fully refreshed and bounded down to breakfast.
Breakfast. Well, breakfast, if you counted a few pills and measured amounts of liquid nutrients out of sinister shaped bottles! After that – they now had their muscle-scrubs on – they rubbed me all over with some kind of depilatory (not the smelly Nair kind, thank God). They allowed me to do my own crotch and butt-crack as their pheramone-influenced hands would certainly have made me cum. Don’t know why I didn’t anyway, except from fear of wrecking my very own growth experiment. Then, we moved into the lab.
Wow.
Talk about “Rex”. There was a kind of white rubberized recliner, with a hole in the seat, and lots of hydraulic equipment to move it all about. That looked harmless enough. But the number of pipes and tubes and wires and attachments hanging over it and coming out of it, and the number of test-tubes and chromed containers would have scared off any patient in that Rex Drawing. The computer was already humming and there was a smell of ozone in the air. Matt and Zipp were clearly very high on all this, as excited as me, and now they put on their masks and caps and rubber gloves. That let me know the serious stuff was about to begin.
The first step was to rub me all over – and I mean ALL over – with some kind of aromatic oil. Then they let down from the ceiling this rubberized suit. This took about half an hour to get into with all three of us at it, pulling and tugging and smoothing. I’ve never been into runner or latex (Leather is another matter – the mix of muscle and leather is about as heady as you can get) But this one-piece silvery-black suit was something else. To begin with it was incredibly thin, thin as a condom – when it was on you could have seen every hair on my body – if there had been any. Secondly, as Zipp demonstrated, it was far more stretchable than any regular rubber suit would have been – enormous tensile strength, he said. Thirdly, it was a as sexy as hell. Matt pushed me towards a mirror to look – the fucking suit seemed to accentuate every striation of muscle on my body. My tongue fell out of my mouth as I felt around on my rubberized torso. I felt like cum-at-once great.
Matt yanked me back from the mirror yelling, Don’t Cum! And shoved me towards Zipp who was openly feeling himself up as he looked at me and my muscle. The feeling I got from this combination of being stark-naked and coated in rubber, the suit slipping about on my oiled muscle was enough to make anyone cum. But we didn’t.
Then there was a kind of tight-fitting vest added: to regulate your body temp and make sure you don’t burn up or freeze! This was eventually fitted to a series of wires which were also going to monitor my heart beat, blood pressure and other functions.
Then came the fun part. Zipp pulled a kind of huge chrome dildo up through the hole in the recliner’s seat. He showed me the nozzle that went through the center of it. We’ll grease this up and then you’ll sit on it till it’s firmly embedded in your butt and pressing on your prostate. These containers are filled with gallons of processed gism that will be fed into you through this during the course of the procedure. This has been checked to be compatible with your DNA, and it’s gonna be the chief source of the nutrients which are going to make you big. As big as you’ve ever dreamed of. So, put up with it, shut up, and put it up you! You’re gonna need some help, so we’ll help you.
They placed it on the front of the recliner and fed it gently into my reluctant butt-hole. They both got their dicks out and whanged them, growing fast and veiny, into the palms of my hands. They both put their hands round my shoulders and started pushing me down. I’ve been fucked a lot (and fucked too) but this was something else. Holding on to their throbbing muscle-dicks helped. To begin with it was huge, then it was warm and softly throbbing. A mask was pulled down on to my face and Matt said, Breathe deep! Must have been some kind of amyl because I got such a charge from it that my butt welcomed that fucking mechanical fucker to the hilt in no time at all. And still they pushed down on my shoulders to make sure it was fully embedded.
Matt: OK, man, next step. This is the last time you’ll be able to walk around for some hours ‘cos you’re going to be fastened into that chair.
First of all, he pulled up the hood of suit, fitted it around my head and chin, then fastened the chin piece somehow to the front of the suit so that it was fully bonded and I was fully enclosed in it – except for the hole at my butt, another at the root of my dick, and the one at my face that I guessed was soon going to be covered with the mask. Real Rex-time!
They maneuvered me back on to the seat so that I was finally reclining. Then they tipped me up so they could get underneath to seal the hole round that mechanical schlong they had filled me with. Zipp then pulled down from above a monstrous object which he proceeded to lock round the root of my dick and balls, first pushing them through a rubber hole (read cock-ring) which gripped me tight. A metal contraption was then locked round my dick which became both inflated and invisible.
Zipp: We’ll be milking your cum (feels great, man, I promise!) on several occasions during the hours of the procedure and mixing it with the semen-concentrate being fed into you. So you get to lose nothing, no matter how hard or how often you cum!
Then they strapped me into the chair. Ankles restrained wide apart, arms the same out to the side. One across my waist.
Zipp: This is to prevent you breaking loose or trying anything crazy when you get really involved. It’s for your own protection.
Matt: Now we’ll admit that your “breakfast” contained quite a bit of enhanced stuff to keep you alert, painfree (man when those muscles get growing, you sure feel it!) And constantly horny. Think you can take it? He grinned.
Man, I’ll take anything you can give me – now or anytime!
Matt: Good boy!
Zipp: Leave him alone, Matt, and help me get this mask on him.
Back down from the ceiling came the inevitable mask, looking only slightly less formidable than the World War II type, attached as it was to many more pipes, tubes and cables. I could already hear the whoosh of oxygen as Zipp placed it over my face and used some method to bond it to the rubber suit.
Just as well I’m not claustrophobic.
Zipp: This is it man. Good luck. Have fun.
Matt: There’s a panic button in the left arm of your seat, OK? Hope you won’t want to use it. On the other side there’s a “More” button if you want to intensify any sensations.
He engaged some levers, I got tipped back prone – felt really comfortable, welcomed and cocooned by the swelling covering of the seat. All the lights in the room went out except for a dimmish glow above me. I could hear Matt and Zipp quite clearly through earphones built into my headpiece. A TV monitor swung down in front of me and started to play the muscle and muscle-fuck movies that were to entertain and stimulate me during my “flight”of several hours. Just in case I should get bored. Fat chance.
“This is it, Paris.” (that’s me) The guys had turned to “Rex”, their computer, and a great humming began which gently vibrated through my whole being – especially in my dick and my butt-hole..

3: The Procedure (2)

Whatever they’d put in my “breakfast”, I was feeling as high as a kite and what happened now only increased that pleasurable, horny feeling. There was a gentle shimmering vibration over my whole body. The large TV monitor was filled with abstract, gently moving swirls of ever-changing colors which only increased to feeling of being stoned. Then the fuck pole up my butt-hole started to activate. Ever so slowly at first, gently in and out, rubbing sweetly against my prostate. The rubber “cock ring” started to squeeze, relax, squeeze, and some kind of sleeve started to slip slowly up and down my dick as it grew harder and harder. The harder it grew, the fuck pole seemed to swell more and more until I felt more than completely filled. All this was gentle and beautiful at first – I wanted it never to end, but I guess that was not in Matt and Zipp’s plans for me. As I started to moan in ecstacy, the motions and pressures increased and, over a period of time, maybe five minutes, they steadily became more and more demanding – especially the milker.
Then I received a hit of something through the mask and immediately sensed a big, hard spurt of liquid up my ass: it seemed to cling on to the prostate for a moment, causing me to catch my breath, then soaked itself into my inner body. This process was repeated over and over again: each time it happened the fuck machine seemed to swell more and began to ram itself more and more insistently up my chute, and the milker squeezed harder as it ran up and down my own fuck pole which now felt swollen to bursting point.
Zipp: 45% assimilation, going well.
I fought to restrain myself from obeying the demands of the milker: I wanted this to go on for ever and didn’t want to spoil it all by cumming so soon. I pressed the More button several times and was rewarded with even more intense feelings and activity.
Matt: Don’t like the look of this dial. The crazy fool is trying to stop himself from cumming! Do something about it, Zipp!
I saw the handsome tough blonde head of Zipp swim into my vision against the colors on the screen.
Hey, fucker! Let go or you’ll fuck it all up!
I groaned and shook my head. He leaned forward and siezed my right nip and twisted it unmercifully. Had he got to know me so well so soon? This has always been a switch point for me. He twisted it hard and went on squeezing. The combination of this and the nearness of his pheras did the trick. All the bells and whistles went off as I exploded mightily. Only then did he let go.
Good boy! Now just enjoy what’s coming to you and don’t try to resist it, OK?
I needn’t have worried about spoiling it all: the moment I came there was an almighty sucking feeling as the milker greedily emptied my nuts. It felt wonderful. There was an amazing all-over churning feeling as my butt was filled to bursting with short, sharp, jabs of squirting gism.
Zipp: Up to 65% assimilation and going well.
Matt: So let’s prep him for the next phase.
Dials were turned, switches switched, and Rex’s hum grew louder. Another hit. Then it felt like a thousand tiny needles – like “pins and needles” – started to cover my entire body, slowly emanating from my balls, through my cock, up into my abs, over my butt , up my back, into my pecs, down my quads and hams, across the delts and down into the bis and tris, until my whole body was reacting in ecstacy to this strange new sensation.
Zipp: We’re preparing your skin for the inevitable expansion. Hold tight.
Another hit and my whole body started to spasm. The straps that held me down so gently began to tighten against my muscles involuntarily trying to break free. The condom suit started to feel tighter and tighter. It felt great. The needle stim to my cock began to get more insistent and I started to feel the need to cum again. Don’t know how they did it, but the stroking milker tightened against the “needles” and demanded ejaculation. At the same time, the fuck pole started really ramming into me and I felt more and more gism being pumped into me. My whole body started to feel warm and saturated. The cock ring tightened again and my lower half from the abs downward bucked like a bronco as I erupted. But this time, there were continual eruptions which went on far longer than the normal few spurts of cum. I pressed the More button over and over again. It had all suddenly become super intense and no longer natural. I was yelling and moaning in ecstacy as my bound body thrashed around in ecstacy.
Zipp: 95% and we’re almost ready for Phase 2.
Matt: He’s taking it so well, let’s give him a bit more and push him over the edge to a 100%.
Dials were violently twisted and I at once felt a supreme charge as if I and the 50 guys inside me were all coming at once. The fuck pole seemed to swell to enormous proportions as it siphoned buckets of muscle juice into me. The juice slowly soaked into me and everything calmed down for a bit as that warm feeling spread through me once again. The only thing that didn’t relax was the cock-ring which gave one more squeeze, causing me to spurt mightily once again. Both the guys came over.
Zipp: Feeling OK?
I nodded, speechless.
Matt: Not too exhausted?
Man, just give me more of the same and never stop!
Matt: The best is yet to come!
They both laid heir hands on me and gently stroked me all over. Those pheras had almost the same effect on me as everything Rex had done! I came and came again and again is a kind of calm ecstacy as they stroked and massaged every part of the body they could reach.
Guys, do one thing for me? Strip off while you’re working? I really need to see you in all your naked glory while this is going on. I’m hungry for you both.
Zipp: Sorry, we can’t do that – maybe later, but to do it now would destroy your focus which we’ve got to get back to the real reason you’re here, nice as the rest may be.
Matt: And anyway, feeling the eyes of your hot bod boring into us might destroy our focus!
Zipp: OK, so now we’re going to start the main phase. This is not going to be easy for you: we’ll do everything we can to help you through it, but it’s only fair to warn you that this is the dangerous and untested part. You ready?
Ready for anything, man. Just lay it on me – and keep my hand away from that panic button!
I could see them adjusting a few dials and re-plugging some circuits and cables etc. from “my” equipment.
Zipp: We’re going to hit you now with something that will feel good but will send you to sleep for a bit. While you’re out we’ll start the process which will eventually wake you, as if you were waking into what we hope will be a very pleasant dream. We do this so that your whole body, libido and everything else is completely relaxed and unresistant to the continuing procedure.
Matt: Enjoy!
And I felt a massive hit that smelled partly of ozone, partly of amyl, partly of grass – whatever… I dozed off and had beautiful dreams – at least I thought they were dreams. Great muscles swam into my vision, flexing, bulging more than was humanly possible. Cross-fading from one to another in a mish-mash of color and sound. Is this what LSD felt like? Don’t know never tried it don’t want to…
Duvall’s bis…Strydoms delts… Sarcev’s abs… Cutler’s quads… Strydom’s magnificent pecs… Newman’s delts… Coleman’s bis… Coleman’s tris… Paris perfection… Benfatto perfection… Francois’s amazing split bis… On and on as I felt my own muscles answering each of theirs… montage of biceps: Francois, Coleman, Duvall, on and on… Then some huge dicks, erect, dripping pre-cum, spurting spontaneously like they do in Kristen Bjorn movies … Fuck sequences from the Link movies, back to muscles and dicks.
When the dicks started I felt my own responding massively and the milker got going again. Just as I was on the point of cumming the fuckpole started up insistently. That’s when I realized I wasn’t dreaming. All this was happening!
Matt’s distant voice: He’s back with us – let’s go!
Pecs blooming, swelling, growing on the monitor – at once my own started to contract so hard it was all I could do not to press the Panic button. At first it was complete wrenching agony, then another hit of what was almost certainly amyl got to me and I started to revel in the ultra-contractions as my eyes (and dick) ate up the pecs on the screen. These now gave way to major morph pictures and some of Master N’s. Yeah! THAT’s what I want! Fucking big slabs of swelling pecs, fantastic shape, one inch nips pointing down to the ground, high upper pecs, thick on the outer slabs – bigger than Arnold’s any time!
I felt my own now swelling inside their rubber sheath, but my restraints stopped me from feeling them. Go on imagining them, said Zipp, then you’ll get exactly what you want!
My whole chest was broadening to accept the new muscle. It felt huge – it felt great! Then I felt a demand from my delts to match in with the new pecs. The monitors obliged with close-ups of Strydom’s and Newman’s and others. They were live shots so they moved and flexed inviting my mind to join them. Another hit as the contraction threatened. I felt my already melon-sized delts expand and could even imagine their striation as the fronts separated from the laterals from the rears. How could they ever get so big? I longed to ee them.
Soon, guy, soon! Promised Matt. Wait till you’ve got the full package.
At once I felt the arms answering the delts and I “gave” myself a superior version of Francois’s amazing split bis – even bigger than Coleman’s, and that’s saying something. But then, this was all something else. Once again my frame seemed to shift and stretch to accommodate the muscle.
Interlude, said Zipp’s voice which as usual, sent tremors all through me whenever he spoke.
However, “Interlude” didn’t mean Time Out. The milker and fuck-pole got going again, and once more I was sent over the moon as I was fucked and filled and sucked and milked a few more times. Each time, the “new” muscle responded by flexing, or tensing as much as my bonds would allow. Later on, I was to see a video of the whole procedure, focused on my thrashing, pulsing, GROWING bod. It was almost as much a turn-on as having it happen. (Especially as Matt and Zipp were double-fucking me at the time of viewing: my new butt-hole could easily accommodate both their pricks with the greatest of pleasure – but that was all in the future).
New assimilation complete – we can continue.
The throbbing in my pecs, delts and arms was answered by a tingling in my back, neck and traps as I watched a melting procession of spreading lats on the screen. The only morphed back I could remember was Benfatto’s which obligingly appeared on the screen. Mr N never provides back views unfortunately, so imagination set to work once the hideous contractions were dulled by the gas in my brain. Under the rear delts the rhomboids responded first, swelling to the same size as I imagined my rear delts were. The sensation continued into the thickening of the lats under my arms, a feeling that suddenly swept down to my lower back as the lower lats responded to the upper ones. I felt the spinal erectors stiffen and thicken like hauser ropes and my whole back throbbed as my rib-cage expanded to fit. Now my whole upper torso was fitted with new muscle and new growth and every muscle throbbed hard in synergistic sympathy, compressed by my suit. Amazing feeling of power! I yelled and tried to break through my bonds in Hulk-like ecstacy. But Rex wasn’t having this and he responded with a massive extra-swollen mighty ramming into my butt, causing an extra massive spurt from my cock which was greedily sucked out by the milker.
Matt: Well done, guy. Pause for relaxation before we deal with your lower half. As this involves your dick, prostate, and all internal power, as well as the abs which are their armor, and your legs which give you all your power support, we have to give you some time out and make a few more adjustments to the equipment.
Mine or yours?, I quipped. Probably all of them quite soon, said Matt, as he slapped my new pecs and almost got another ejaculation as a result.
Zipp: We’ll continue to feed you with the gism-concentrate but we’ll calm down the machinery during this part of the process. When it’s over, we’ll enter the last phase which is easily the most demanding. But I can tell from all your reactions so far, you’ll enjoy it all more than before! I’m not going to spoil your enjoyment by telling you what’s going to happen, but I will say I can tell you’ve come through the danger phase without any problems. “Rex” is very pleased with you!
Meanwhile, Matt had been making the adjustments, which included a considerable tightening of the internal rubber cock-ring and some manual wriggling of my lower half to make sure of the maximum contact with the prostate. He just enjoyed teasing me too much! Can’t say I didn’t enjoy it.
Matt: Wish you could see what you’ve gotten so far, guy, you’d go crazy with desire for yourself. It’s as much as we can do to stop from jerking ourselves off!
Zipp: Stop teasing him, Matt, and get over here. We need to get going before that cock-ring cuts off his circulation!
Rex’s humming had become almost inaudible during this interlude, now it increased considerably as some new kind of vapor found its way in to my mask.
Matt: Breathe deeply, guy! This is it!
And the whole machine started to churn. As promised, no milking or fucking just yet, but I could feel a continuous stream entering my butt and being soaked into the system. At the same a feed pipe which was in the corner of my mouth started to spray a tangy, salty, lemony viscous fluid onto my tongue and down into my throat. Definitely some kind of processed pre-cum. Swallowed it greedily. Yum.
We’re going for the legs first, as the abs are connected to all your creative organs.
If you’ve ever had post-workout cramps in your legs, you’ll know what this felt like as mine contracted to the max. This I could see, more or less. The hit helped a bit as I saw my quads growing under the silky, transparent rubber sheath I lived in. First the outers, then the gracilis, finally the tear-drops and all the rest. The grooves between them all were deep, deep, as the muscles themselves separated and grew beyond belief. I could feel the hams growing likewise. Jay Cutler’s were on the screen and I matched mine to his, only bigger! Then the agony of the calves as he turned to demo them. That almost brought me to the panic button but I guess the guys suddenly noticed what was going on and reacted with a further delicious hit. I never felt such power as I did now as my legs – complete – finally got to where I wanted them. As if in sympathy, I felt my glutes tense and swell in response. I wanted a great butt for more than one reason. Later on I found that I got it.
Now the climax – hold on, guy!!
The monitor showed a glorious and sexy parade of abs, tensing and flexing, 6-packs and ten-packs to choose from: I wanted 10, like the best of the N-men. My own abs started to contract, both the 6-packs and the obliques and the intercostals and serratus above them. I felt the contraction reach into the depths of my being. Then the magnificent feeling as I squirmed in delight began to spread towards the cock and balls. My whole body contracted as I watched that 10-pack develop under its silvery shimmering cover. The obliques swept invitingly down towards the scrotum.
I can’t describe the feeling that then overcame me – it was quite unlike anything so far. Like the most massive fuck at both ends at the same time as being sucked and fucking too. My dick felt there couldn’t be any more room for it inside the casing (which happily was big enough to accommodate an N-sized piece of equipment).
I was in sexual extremis. All my new bodyparts were rejoicing with my hugely increased libido.
HOLD TIGHT NOW!
I could hardly believe it, but on the screen came the video that Chris D. had had taken when he first fucked me. That was my first real red-letter day. This was the second. The camera was behind my head so it was seeing what I was seeing. That huge guy pulled me legs over his shoulders and inserted that GIANT dick into my anus, then pulled me hard to the edge of the bed so that he rammed himself into me to the max. He was in press-up position over me so that I could wrench on his giant slabs of pecs and huge nips or his melon-sized delts and bis and tris while he fucked me and kissed me as I had never been fucked and/or kissed before or since.
Even as he started to fuck me on the video, so Rex started up on me again, his thrusts exactly timed to Chris’s. As the rape began, I felt my dick swell as I felt Chris’s swell in me as he hardened and lengthened even more. Rex copied him identically and satisfactorily. The milker got going just as Chris said he wanted to feel me come as that would drive him crazy and leave me as wide open as he needed me. It wasn’t difficult then and it wasn’t difficult now. Only the milker insistently demanded more even after I had come two or three times and Chris (and Rex) was still driving into me like a road-rammer.
Once again I was in pig-heaven. I could even imagine holding onto Chris’s giant, hard, hard muscles, though my wrists were still bound to Rex’s recliner. He suddenly got into a piston-fuck, faster, faster, harder, harder, deeper, deeper. Was I shouting that or was he just doing it? Who cared? – it was all happening. Suddenly, with a huge bull-roar, he came in me, and I came for him. He rested for only a moment then began again, slowly, insistently. Now he lay back and pulled me up so that I was sitting on his huge fucker, my legs astride his chest. Using all the power of my big quads I started to squat up and down on that fuck-pole, feeling its hugeness deep in my inner being. Rex couldn’t rearrange us like that, but the video showed it all and I felt it all – that’s all that mattered.
Then Chris began thrusting up against my squatting movement. I couldn’t believe he could get any deeper, but he did. I squirted all over him and stopped moving. I haven’t finished with you yet, baby he said. Lean forward and kiss me. As our tongues mashed against each other and his fucked my throat, he reached out to grab a gigantic black dildo and proceeded to thrust it up his own butt, moaning his ecstacy down my throat and into my being. Then he picked up another and proceeded to thrust it up my chute alongside his own. I had never been so filled or stretched before, but I loved it. Rex obligingly replicated the second dildo by swelling to double his size. Swelling in fact until I told him it felt just like the experience with Chris. Now Chris thrust the dildos up us both at the same time as ramming me up and down on his two. All I lacked was something down my throat but my imagination amply supplied that.
We groaned and moaned ecstatically down each other’s throats as we neared yet another climax. Rex was improving the moment by inducing an electric throb up my ass, shocking the prostate into further action. How many times had I come in the hours of this procedure? Multiple, I don’t know. Each time felt better than the last and I was never exhausted nor empty of cum! This time was the best of the best – or almost. We came hugely and violently. But Chris wasn’t finished yet. He pulled the dildo out of his butt, left mine in, pulled his dick out, pushed me back on the bed again, then sat on my still-massively engorged rod of steel – sat deep and heavily on me and flexed his sex muscles so I could feel them clench round my dick (Rex replicated). He pulled the condom off his huge organ and greased it up. You’re big, he said, d’you mind me putting this up alongside yours? I didn’t mind anything: the thought of fucking this magnificent muscle monster made me ready for anything he wanted. “This” was an electrified dildo such as I had only encountered in my forays in San Francisco. He turned up the power and we started to fuck, yet again.
Keep moving, he said, I want you to feel the one up your butt too while you’re fucking me.
I stole a quick look over at the guys and was gratified to see that they had stripped buck naked and were feeling each other up all over the place. Later they told me they had inserted similar equipment up their own asses and had electric cock straps round their dicks and nuts too. They were plugged into Rex so that they could simulate exactly what Chris and I were doing and feeling.
All through this Chris-experience I had been feeling my whole body gently expanding, adjusting, new muscles contracting, swelling, bulging, getting to know and appreciate each other.
Hold on to me, said Chris, here we go. I grabbed his mountainous pecs and as he started to thrust up and down on me, he posed – double biceps, lat spread, side chest, finally a series of most musculars which really got me, my dick and libido going 200%. I tensed the whole of my new body as I reared my pelvis up to fuck him as hard as he had fucked me. The harder I fucked, the more he roared as he posed for me.
Grab my dick and pump it! He roared. Make sure you cum exactly when I do!
I grabbed his huge greasy pole, feeling its massive size between my two hands, the thickness and pulsing power of the veins that ran up and across it. I tightened my grip. Harder!, he yelled. I squeezed that slippery, satiny sex-tree as hard as I could as I pumped its magnificence towards fulfilment. First he turned up the power on the dick that shared his hole with mine so that we both felt its throbbing demands, then he got one hand under me and started to pump my dildo in and out – his other hand pulled my head as close to his dick as it would go. Our moans and yells grew louder and more animal as we approached climax. Then with a scream of sexual joy he came, and I came, that dildo shoved deep, deep into me, and the two dicks up him, mine and the electric one, deep into him. He stuck a thumb in my mouth to open it wide and directed the hot never-ending stream of his muscle juice right down my throat. I drank it all greedily as it filled and overflowed my mouth and dribbled down my chin and neck and down onto my pecs, where Chris lapped his own cum up for himself.
Rex had managed to simulate all this so I was completely satisfied with this major experience and, finally, exhausted. I lay back as Chris and the video faded from view and passed out peacefully and gratefully. As I went, I distantly heard Zipp say, that’s what the rest of your life is going to be like, if you want it.
If this was Heaven, so be it.

4: Completion

When I came to – a short while later – I felt both rested and excited. As I lay with my eyes shut, power seemed to throb through me. A touch on both biceps and a familiar pher-effect opened my eyes, to find the guys, still buck-naked, smiling down at me.
Matt: Well, guy, you came through it all with shining colors. We’re proud of you.
Zipp: How d’you feel?
Me: Wonderful.
I sat up. The equipment was all detached and presumably skied again. All that was left was the body suit which they were now stroking at the same time as they stroked their pretty massive dicks. I looked down at mine. Jeez! Some monster was protruding through the hole in the suit. About 16 inches long and VERY thick. And it was only semi-flaccid as yet. Through contemplating it soon brought it up to full strength as it poked up beyond my navel, almost to the level of my nips.
Nips! I could hardly see them below these gigantic mounds of muscle slabs called pecs.
Matt: Think it’s time he saw the results, Zipp?
Sure, said Zipp while stroking these new massive quads on his side of the bed. Pulling the hood back off my head, they helped me up. Damn it, I was a head taller than they were! Must be at least seven feet! They went with me towards the full-length mirror I had seen earlier. I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. It was a dream come true. Sexily swelling under the transparent sheen of the suit was the best of the N-bodies.
Matt: You look so fucking hot in that suit we thought we’d let you have a look at yourself in it before we had the pleasure of stripping it off you.
I want to keep it for future use, I said, as I proceeded to go through my most recent posing routine to see what it all looked like… The guys couldn’t help but feel themselves up while I was indulging myself and my new build by doing this. I was going to have to reward them for all this pretty soon. (And I wanted a copy of that Chris D. video!)
Couldn’t yet believe this shimmering, condom-covered giant was me. I had to feel my pecs, my bis, my abs – oh! Those abs – my quads, before I could accept that this hot, horny guy was really me. My bis swelled to huge, SPLIT, dimensions as I double-bi’d into the mirror. Even as I flexed, they actually grew bigger and the snakelike veins bubbled across them. I licked the condom-like sheath over them and felt the split on my tongue, and the cord-like veins. Side tris brought out a massive and striated horseshoe under pulsing and pumpkin-sized delts, fully separated into their separate strands, while my hams and calves supported the whole like flexing pillars of marble.
I couldn’t get over what these muscles looked like in the transparent rubber – even though I wasn’t “in” to rubber. From side tris into side chest: I heard Zipp groan as the pecs swelled and swelled and the new long nips got steel hard at their points. I felt the muscle stretch, fill, until the rubber threatened to burst. But, as promised, it never would – just accentuated everything under it as the muscles flexed bigger and bigger. Front lat spread gave me wings I never thought possible: from the front they pulled the whole physique wider and wider; from the side they swept thickly down and in to the erectors. Even they were cut to ribbons and you could lay a thick finger (or dick) in between the muscle masses.
Then came the most muscular. First I correctly placed and flexed my quads and calves – quads that were miles bigger than Jay Cutler’s, but then I must have been nearly two heads taller than him now – then I crabbed my newly thickened traps over the pumpkin delts, crossed my flexed biceps over my crotch (with my dick, weeping gobbets of pre-cum, rearing up behind them) And finally, and climactically, flexed my new 10-pack abs to the extreme. Zipp let out a yell at that and came on the spot. I nearly did too. But Matt yelled, Jeez! Look at the striations on his big butt! It’s the most fuckable I’ve ever seen. And without a by-your-leave, he plunged his steel-hard rod through the butt hole in the suit and into my depths.
Don’t stop flexing! He yelled. He was looking at my front view in the mirror while he was fucking me from behind. Zipp did a knee-slide to my front side and slammed my engorged dick as far down my throat as he could manage. That was pretty far, in spite of its size. All I needed now was one down my throat as I flexed and gasped and flexed and gasped again as the two guys pumped in and out of me as hard as they could. Matt yelled and grabbed at my orange-sized nuts as he made a final ram-thrust into me and I came simultaneously and massively down Zipp’s throat.
While he still had his dick up me, Matt started to peel the suit off me from the huge shoulders down to the ab-armored narrow waist where it draped over Zipp’s still-sucking frame. Then they both came off or out of me and peeled the legs down.
Now I was buck naked like them, still shining with the oil they had put on me all those hours ago, now mixed with sweat and testosterone. I still couldn’t take my eyes off the giant in the mirror, nor could I keep my hands off his constantly swelling, flexing muscles.
Zipp to Matt: I guess he’s still in shock.
So am I, said Matt, and so are you. I never thought it could go as far as this. We’re both going to have to reconsider our future -
Still locked in admiration of my beautiful N-physique I said: No, we’re ALL going to have to reconsider our futures. And reconsider them together.
He’s right, Matt, said Zipp.
How can I thank you guys for all this? I asked, smoothing the oil on my pecs.
Zipp: Don’t worry – we’ll find a way. But for now, the bedroom calls us – all three.

5: Aftermath

As we went through the building, I began to get the feel of my new muscle in regular action. I felt the glory of muscle thrill through me and I couldn’t stop flexing this bit and then that bit all the way to their bedroom. We got as far as the door where I stopped moving, catching sight of myself in a well-lit full-length mirror in the corridor. Only then did I really appreciate what I’d got. I stood there, took a deep breath, felt one pec, and my abs with the other hand, shook my head in disbelief as I was filled with the intoxication of being BIG. Every muscle in my body thrilled with me and one hand went automatically to my big dick as I instinctively went into another Most Muscular. Zipp’s hand removed mine from my dick and led me into the bedroom.
Bedroom? You might have known these guys were scientists: there wasn’t a thing in that room except a huge mattress on the floor and a few pillows. A couple of strategically placed spotlights illuminated the scene of action which was fully reflected in a mirror let into the ceiling over the mattress.
What followed was a tangle of muscle, dicks and tongues grasping and thrusting, demanding and receiving entrance. Full body contact, wrestling, plenty of oil. Grasping each other’s muscles, squeezing, stroking, fucking, sucking, cumming licking swallowing, kissing, looking, being active, being passive.
It was during this hot melee that I finally remembered, and felt, just how big these two guys were themselves. Then I really began to appreciate them and to enjoy their attentions on an equal footing. When we had finally cum enough, with every muscle pumped and buffed, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.
Well, a lot of that seems like old history now. One way and another we were pretty well-off as a group and paying the rent wasn’t a problem. What was, was our inequality of size. I didn’t want to go on being the Big One when they were both as hot or hotter than I was. So they were happy to accept my suggestion that I should learn all that was necessary from them to make it possible for each one to go through the process. As a result, we were a pretty huge trio.
Though we tried hard to find other suitable and worthy candidates for the process, they were few and far between, mainly thanks to the steroid problem (thanks, Mr Weider) and the usual undependability of bodybuilders as a whole. We never divulged the secrets of the Process and one day the guys will destroy their notes etc.: we couldn’t face the idea of Washington getting hold of it for their own nefarious ends – and I was just a lucky I(and beautiful) freak as far as the rest of the world was concerned.. We were happy together: both the guys had other research to work on, more or less full time, and the rest of our time was spent in working out – one way or another.
My career in bodybuilding was, of course, sensational for a while. I beat them all out wherever I went. One thing I did achieve for the sport – setting myself as an example, there was a complete turnaround back to an appreciation of symmetry and style. Gone were the hopes of bulkers for bulk’s sake. Of course I passed every drug test they could give me and gradually the steroid system disappeared over the years – except in football colleges. After a couple of years, I retired from competition at the old age of 27 to let others have a chance of the winnings. I kept myself on the scene with a big program of personal appearances, seminars and guest posing; I maintained my pro status as an IFBB member to enable all that but, as I was thankfully not on a Weider contract, I could more or less come and appear or disappear as I wished. All of which suited me just fine. I had a great time – in the gym, on stage, in bed, you name it. Arnold even called me his Big Brother and I started to stage Physique Contests on a lavish scale myself. Happy to say I changed the regular tacky presentation style of those shows quite formidably. I had my two Big Guys in Maine – what more could I want? What they had given me was the answer to a dream: I was as big or bigger and better than I – or anyone else – could dream.
I don’t seem to get any older, I never have a day’s illness, and I have never lost the glory and the great thrill of big muscle and I never will.

Return to the “Mad Scientists”

Some months later those guys called me back: they had, they thought, perfected a new development that might interest me.
“Thought.” Hmm.
Since they last “perfected” me, I had been having a fucking great time winning contests left and right and having whatever muscleguy I wanted. In fact, two of us had moved in together, fucking and sucking night and day whenever we weren’t in the gym or eating or competing. He was trying real hard to match up to me but he still had ways to go. All the muscle-fuck juice I could pump into him wasn’t going to get him up to my size. There were nights when he swallowed gallons of the stuff, pumped up his butt and down his throat, we never stopped.
He loved my huge muscles, couldn’t keep his big hands off them – stroking, caressing, squeezing, teasing my big dick at the same time as licking his way down the cleavage of my thick pecs, across every veined striation of my eight-pack, squeezing his face between my quads and then swallowing as much of my thick fuckpole as he could manage. He knew just how to drive me wild and this, combined with his passionate jealousy of my XXXXL physique, compared to his XXL, drove him crazy too.
I flexed for him until I was bathed in sweat – he competed with me in the mirror and drove me insane. You see, I was crazy for his big bod too: he was superbly muscled, superbly honed and buffed – just wasn’t as big as me. Sometimes he got right down in the dumps in his despair of never getting as big as me, however hard he tried, however hard we fucked. When he got really angry he would fuck me from dusk till dawn, merciless with his jack-hammer pumping. And I fuckin’ loved it.
So here I was, thinking about the scientist guys’ invitation, wondering how it could be put to use for my mate – as well as me, for I sure wasn’t going to pass up any possibility of getting still huger. So I finally ‘fessed up the whole story – how I got to be as big as I am.
“You fucker! You mean we’ve been together all this time and you’ve never given me the same fuckin’ opportunity? What kind of a friend is that? What kind of lover are you, bastard!”
He was real angry and started to punch and beat me on every muscle except my face. Wow, it turned me on, man! I wanted him to fuck me like crazy, but he wouldn’t. He wasn’t going to have anything more to do with me. He started to fling his duds into a bag, screaming and cursing at me, taking time off to throw me a few more punches. Finally I used my superior muscle and clamped him hard against my chest. I could feel his mighty pecs struggling against mine, kicking and yelling, but finally I managed to shut him up for a moment by yelling real hard down his ear-hole and clamping my mouth over his, my tongue real insistent on top of his.
I promised I would do all I could with the guys to see he got the same treatment as I had gotten from them. I promised to make it a condition before I submitted to any more of their experiments.
Finally, he began to see hope on the horizon and started to get hard. Then he realized I might get even bigger, so he’s always be behind me. I managed to get my now-hard humungous rod up his butt while I whispered promises I had no business to make. At last he quieted down and started to enjoy the monstrous thrusts of my steel-hard fuckrod. I filled him pretty good – but he refused to cum for me until I’d kept my promise.
So next day I go to see the guys. Quite a welcome I get, but I can see that they’ve been “treating” each other ‘cos they’re almost as big as me.
“We;’ve developed our serum a couple of stages beyond what we gave you last time and we can’t wait to get it into you, man! We’re almost certain this will take you several stages beyond your present condition.”
I took the risk of stating bluntly that I would do nothing for them unless they promised to “make over” my mate as soon as possible afterwards. I told them about the problem of our inequality and said that whatever I was going to get, he had to have too – both stages, if necessary.
They looked at each other, perplexed.
“You do realize there’s a risk?”
“Wasn’t there last time? Isn’t there always? Maybe all us guys are crazy, but we’ll take whatever risks we need to get
BIG
and
BIGGER
!”

I pretended to get nasty and I think they were worried I’d start breaking up the place if the didn’t agree. So of course they did. My mate was promised the same treatment IF mine was successful.
“OK, let’s get on with it!”
“Now, some of this will be the same – the suit for instance, and the insertions – just a few extra trimmings – no pain, no gain, you know!”
“But this time you don’t have to lie in the tube – in fact we need to be experiencing your growth first hand this time. We’ll be ‘handling’ you throughout the procedure.”
“Good luck!” I said.
Then came the suit – the same transparent rubber or latex compound or whatever, but now it was a bit more difficult to get into. Feet and legs were more or less OK, in fact it felt real good as it encased and pressed on my quads. My 14 inches were pulled through the crotch hole and then the rubber had to be hauled over my butt – real tight now – and up over my giant shoulders so I could get the biceps through the armholes into the sleeves. I thought it would split as they pulled it round the giant slabs of my pecs: the guys had a real problem pulling the two sides together so that the automatic self seal would knit down my cleavage. When it did it felt really great! I flexed the bis, blew out the pecs, flexed the quads – Jeez! It felt so fuckin’ good! I started to get real horny and precum started to drip from my hardening dick.
I guess they hadn’t thought it was necessary to alter the suit as it was so stretchable: I had stretched it to fit the “new” muscle the first time round but now my added height and all the work I’d done in the gym since then was really, ha! stretching it to the limit! It felt so fuckin’ sexy – especially when the two guys started pawing me around – I could see they were getting a charge from it too. The stuff started to mold itself to my muscle, once again becoming a veritable second skin, so that every striation, every vein seemed to be bursting out of the stuff.
“Hey, guys! You’d better get on with it or I’m going to shoot a load in your faces!”
“Hey, no, don’t do that! Not yet anyway!. It’d waste too much time. Now, stand over here…”
“Here” was on a kind of large plate under a powerful lamp. They strapped my waist upright on to some kind of structure that supported my back without getting in the way of my butt-hole. Yeah, they were going to encase my dick in the same milker and, yes, the same automatic fucker was inserted, none too gently, up my fuck-chute. And yes, there were a few changes!
First of all, I felt a sharp prick in both my nuts as some kind of needle was inserted when they closed the casing of the milker round my now rampant dick.
“Don’t worry – that’s all you’re going to feel. The new serum will be inserted into your gonads continually throughout the procedure but you will only feel a pleasant sensation.”
Now the two guys stripped down to their not inconsiderable bare muscle! “Yes, we have to be part of this procedure too – you need to receive our gism along with the serum – it has to be a strong dose, therefore from the two of us.”
They encased their own dicks with similar apparatus from which tubes were fixed into my automatic fucker. The milker tube was now inserted into the “Rex” – tubes, actually, for they were now doubled – one going into the machine, the other split to enter their two fuck-holes in a similar fuck-tube. So we were all three joined together at the hip! Then a kind of pipe was hung out of the side of my mouth “to receive a compound of the serum and your own gism plus the gism we reserved at the time of the last procedure – so you’ll be receiving massive doses of all three substances.”
“No need for the full face mask this time, but we will put that gas clip into your nose to stimulate you as before: we need all the gism we can get from you this time.”
All the fixings were complete – the headpiece of my suit was put over my head, leaving just the hole for my eyes, nose and mouth.
“We’ll start with just a whiff to get you going.”
Just a whiff! It nearly took my head off as I inhaled greedily. Yeah, fuck man! I felt so fuckin’ good! Huge bulging muscle guy, flexing unbelievable muscle – the suit seemed to encourage me it felt so darn good, as I flexed and bulged, it massaged the muscles and seemed to become one with them.
“Oops! We seem to have given you a bit too much too soon!”
“Never too much, man! Look, man at these fuckin’ great bulging, flexing muscles! Give me all you’ve fuckin’ got, guys! I can take it!”
And “Rex” was switched on.
At once I could feel my nuts swelling, my dick expanding – that serum was pulsing in my balls, making me feel enormous – and enormously horny. Almost at once the milker went into action, sliding up and down my hard, rampant dick. The rubber cock ring tightened round my root to prevent me cumming too soon – it also increased the feeling of hugeness in my balls as the blood and serum were both constricted in them and in my throbbing fucker.
I leaned back against the support frame. This seemed to cue the auto-fuck tube as it started to pound in my butt-chute. I started to think about my mate: all this time I had been too preoccupied to think about him. Now I wanted him there – to see the mighty muscles rearing up in this fuckin’ great suit, wanting his dick up my butt and mine up his at the same time!
Another, stronger whiff, sent me into paradisical paroxysms of muscle flex. I could see the guys inhaling too, at the same time as hefting their balls under the milkers. Now I had to cum! I started to roar and flex, grabbing my pecs, slurping on my latexed bis. Now “Rex” allowed me to cum – for the first of many. Immediately all the machinery seemed to go into action: I felt my gism being milked out of me, rushing down the tubes; the two guys came simultaneously and I started to feel massive amounts of whatever being pumped up my butt and down my throat. I think I preferred the whole mask they had on me the last time – it made me feel completely at “Rex’s” mercy as I lay there. But now I was free to flex and feel and that was great too.
Another whiff and another huge cumming – the tubes and fuckers and milkers were working overtime. I could see the two guys getting exhausted by the third extraction whereas I was yelling out for more! There seemed to be no end to my massive ejaculations – certainly “Rex” was pumping more into me than the two guys could provide: he must have stored up or formulated gallons of the stuff.
Then the machine moved up a few gears into overdrive mode. The hum drowned out my cries of greedy, sex-maddened joy. The two guys detached their various tubes and attachments and rushed to tend the machine.
“It’s starting!” they yelled – a few more twists of knobs and increases of power, then they moved into my area. Yeah, I could sure feel it “starting”!
First my lats spread out like fucking wings – I could feel them thickening as they dragged my shoulders forward. With an effort I flung them back as my pecs began to swell. The two guys were massaging every new muscle development; their dicks were dripping on to the floor as they slurped on my swelling chest, nuzzling the rampant nips that threatened to push through the rubber.
Then it was my abs that contracted and swelled at the same time as my glutes: one guy was licking my new eight-pack and the other was burying his face and mouth in my butt as he squeezed the swelling muscle. My quads suddenly pushed out and I could see the teardrops pulsing and growing, I put my hands on the outside of those huge thighs and coudl feel them acftually pulsing, retreating, pulsing and swelling more until my calves had to follow in the action.
Then I felt my triceps ping out behind me – I stretched out an arm to see the horseshoe swelling like some giant sea-monster creeping round the arm. As it reached the front, the bicep suddenly shot out, cleft in two monstrous halves. I flexed, I roared – I came! The guys couldn;t helpo back any longer – they plastered themselves on me, front and back so they coiuld feel the whole muscle monster swelling between their hands and against their own chests, abs and dicks.
A sudden mighty whiff up my nose and my dick replied by breaking the milker apart: it had grown so monstrously huge that the metal and plastic could no longer contain it. The steel rod whipped up to nipple height and erupted! It fountained up and fell back on to my face, my chest, my backside – it went on splurting in huge, never-ending spasms and all the time it did this i could feel my skeleton stretching as it had before to accommodate itself to the new size demanded my still-swelling muscles.
The two guys started to rub my fuck-juice all over my expanding body – they aimed to cover every inch of that suit which now seemed to be rejoicing in having to stretch over this huge new fucking marvellous muscle god! The combination of the guys’ hand massage and the inner massage I was receiving from the suit soon caused another eruption.
This time I massaged the gism into my own body – wherever I could reach and the boys took care of the rest. My muscles started to glow through the suit and I could feel every vein popping, every striation roping its way across my physique.
“Fuck, man! Look at you! You’re still growing – must be nearly seven feet! And all that fucking muscle is throbbing and humming. You’re fuckin’ glowing in muscle-magnificence!”
Then a great warmth spread through me, and a great calm. It seemed as if the growth procedure had stopped, settled down to consolidate the marriage of muscle and fuck-cum. As I looked at the golden vision of muscular marvel before me in the mirror, I could see the suit was assimilating itself into the muscle structure. It was the suit that was fuckin’ glowing! And passing the glow on through to the muscles. I now had a fucking amazing tan which had also somehow turned my hair a great shade of bronze.
Both the guys had fainted dead away by now, once they had lapped up every drop of my musclejuice they could lap off the floor. I was left there, looking into the mirror, highlit by the spotlight above me – a fucking muscle god! I hardly even looked like myself: even the bone structure of my face had changed – refined itself, toughened itself. And as for the muscle! It was beyond my wildest dreams – vascular but aesthetic, huge but shapely. Tiny waist, enormous shoulders, enormous quads and calves to support it all. Thick, thick, thick everywhere it needed to be thick. The glowing skin so paperthin I could see every fucking strand of juicy muscle under it. In the rear-view mirror I saw this giant back that looked as if it would fly me to the moon. I cracked a double bi and saw the delts, the traps, the erectors, the rhomboids swell and bunch. I was a golden muscle giant!
But with all this came the amazing fuckrod. Now I had calmed down a bit, it arced out from my golden groin, still spewing a silver river of cum on to the floor, but it was so thick, and so fucking long! Everywhere I looked I could see the force of the blood pulsing its way across the muscle, a muscle-serpent snaking its way down the top of my dick right down to the dripping crown. I couldn’t resist starting to jerk off again. The dick rose to my nips where I could lean down and suck it myself. That was a first!
I stepped over the moaning bodies of the two guys and made for the telephone on the wall. I called my mate. He snatched the thing up – “Well? Did it work?”
“Did it work! Better come and see for your fuckin’ self! Get here real quick and take your medicine!” He slammed down the receiver and I could imagine him galloping half naked down to his Jeep. He didnlt have far to come, and it wouldn;t take him long. Things had to be arranged before he got there. I slapped the two guys fully awake and pulled them to their feet.
“Hey, guys! Get some clothes on, clean up and get ready to keep your promise! My mate’s already on the way and when he sees this I warn you his mind is going to blow! You’d better be ready!”
In silence any objections very easily and got them moving. While they cleaned up and adjusted “Rex” – after complaining that they had intended to treat themselves straight after me if the procedure had been successful (“Not until you’ve done my mate!”) – I cleaned myself up waiting for my lover. Then I stood basking in that spotlight, caressing every huge new striation, trying not to get too horny too soon. I did want the new muscle to freak him out, but I did not want the size of my dick to turn him off!
The boys worked fast – they needed to ‘cos we didn’t have to wait long and soon the buzzer sounded insistently. One of the guys let him in and brought him down to the lab.
I’d covered myself as best I could with a lab sheet and was sitting down so that I wouldn’t be towering over him when he saw me.
He burst in ahead of the guy. He looked amazingly handsome, every beautiful honed muscle in place. He was wearing helanca hot shorts and a cut off Hot Skins tank. I could feel the guys’ jaws dropping at the sight, he was just so fuckin’ good.
He tried to hide his excitement under a nonchalant grin.
“Hey man! What gives? Gee, you look different somehow – did they die your hair or something?”
“Different, huh? Want to see just how different?”
“Fuck, man, yeah! Show me!”
So I got up slowly, uncurling from the bench. The grin slowly wiped off his face as I continued to rise above him, a foot higher than usual.
“Shit, they’ve done some number on you! What’s under the sheet?”
“Really want to know? Are you sure you really want to know?”
And I slowly peeled the sheet off me, revealing the full fucking glory, little by little. But I still held the sheet over my genitals – I had to, to stop it from rearing up as i watched the effect on my lover. I still wasn’t sure how he’s take it – nor how he’d Take It!
“Fuck, man! Look at you! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Just look at you! Oh, man – I’m gonna cum! Gonna cum!”
He ripped off his hotshorts and started to jerk – but I got there first. I flung myself on my knees and devoured his spurting cock. I wrapped my fist round his balls and stuck a finger up his fuck-chute to encourage maximum delivery. He yanked my head against his crotch, ensuring that he’d spurt deep down my throat. I sucked it out of him and finger-fucked him at the same time.
The he looked down and saw the huge fuck-snake beginning to rear up. He fell to his knees and grabbed it hard, bringing it up to his mouth. He started to milk me, glaring dazedly into my eyes. But one of the guys hurried forward -
“Sir! – Sir! Please don’t – please don’t do that! We’re going to need every drop of his gism for your procedure – I’m sure you wouldn’t want to prejudice that – would you?”
My mate got to his feet, never taking his eyes off me. “You bet I wouldn’t! Hey, bro’, get uo so i can see the whole thing now – see what I’m gonna be like!”
So I did. I obliged him with the full performance – flexing bis, squeezing pecs, spreading lats, side shots, back shots – and finally I squeezed him as close to me as I could.
“Bro’, yeah, you’re fuckin’ gonna be like me – just like me! Then we’ll have some times, huh?” He pushed me away, stroked my pecs, licked my bis, ran his hands down the eight-pack, embraced the quads, walked round me, shaped his hands round the big spreading lats, kissed me between the glutes, and finally climbed up in front so that we were eyeball to eyeball.
“Man, if they can do this for me …” A long deep kiss was finally interrupted by a cough behind us.
“We’re ready, if you are.”
“Gonna make me as big as my bro’ here?”
“We’ll certainly try – and having him here will definitely add to the strength of the procedure.”
“Yes, we can even take a short-cut or two, seeing that you are already nearly as big as he was when he came in today.”
“With his new genital equipment, not to mention the power of its delivery, we’ll almost certainlyl get you to his level in a few hours.”
“But it’s only fair that you should both promise us to do a favor in return when it’s all over. You see, we originally fixed up this whole procedure so that we could get to be as big as you. So how about it?”
My generous mate: “If you can deliver the goods, we’ll sure help you too.”
Another long kiss, then they were ready with a new suit for him to squeeze into. He sure was a hot item one he was in it and I could tell by his grinning face and swelling dick that he was enjoying it as much as I had.
The milker was attached to his throbbing dick, the needles inserted in his nuts (he didn’t like that much but – no pain, no gain!), the tubes connected to “Rex” and to a fuckrod in my guts. We both got a whiff-tube and a preliminary, mind-blowing whiff – his dick started to leap about, in spite of the weight of the milker attached to it. I stepped back so that they could insert the auto-fuck up his butt and got my first surprise.
“No need for that, if you will insert your own fucker up his fuck – chute?”
“Hey, man – you think I can take that thing up me?”
“One can take anything if one sets one’s mind to it! Here, try this!”
A mighty whiff sent me very fast to his backside – it was having its effect on him too:
“Yeah, bro! Shove it up me. I WANT IT! I FUCKING WANT YOU! Fuck me, god dammit!”
So I did. I forced at least half of my steel hard rod into his anus and once it was there I could not resist pumping it in and out – real slow and sexy to start with, but then “Rex” got going and we were both compelled to go at it full tilt. I got my hands on to his nutsack and I could feel them filling mightily with Rex’s serum. They put the pipe into his mouth and Rex started to supply him with some of my duplicated msucle juice. He gulped it down as he pressed his rear hard against my dick which was slowly getting eaten up by the silkily demanding, pulsing butt-walls.
I was feeling him all over his abs, his pecs, rubbing some lube into that shining, slippery skin-suit when one of the guys whispered into my ear, “It’s all up to you, now, sir. Fuck him hard and Rex will do the rest. Your cum is now so powerfully potent he should reach his goal quite easily. So, fuck him – fuck him real hard!”
This my mate heard – at the same time as another whiff inspired us both. Those scientists were getting their own rocks off by pushing us both – and Rex- to the limit. The hum got louder, the pulsing through both our bodies became more violent – his nuts swelled and swelled – he started to yell -
“Shit man, this is so fucking fantastic – I can take the wholel of you now – just dig it in and fuck me to blazes! Shit man, FUUUUCK me!”
Now they were supplying us with a continuous intake of the whiff, daring us to go to the max. So we did. I fucked that butt so fuckin’ hard, so fuckinm’; fast and deep, it seemed to fuck its way into his own fucker. Once again I had that amazing sensation of fucking and being fucked at the dasme time – and i know he did too. And beinfg sucked – me by his demanding cunt, him by Rex’s milker.
“Bro’, I’ve come three times already and it’s not going to stop – cum yourself, darn you! I want to be fuckin’ FILLED with your muscle juice!”
He rammed himself back on em and I erupted – erupted just as I had earlier in the day – a never-ending stream of fuckjuice. As fast and as much as I cam, his insides seemed to be eating it up and absorbing it, at the same time as demanding more from my dick – his guts were actually sucking the torrent of gism out of my dick. With him in front and the rammer up my rear end, I just couldn’t stop. It started to splurt out of his hole on to the floor. As quick as a flash the guys were there lapping it up between our feet. They lapped it up and spat it out on to my mate’s suit as they started to massage it in to his body.
Now I could start to feel him grow, but it happened differently from me. First his frame started to stretch up and almost immediately the muscles started to swell and sprout as if to compliment the demands of his new structure.
“Man, what’s happening to me?”
“It’s OK, it’s OK – just hold on and let it happen! Man you’re growing! I can feel your pecs swelling under my hands! Your lats are spreading – thicker and thicker – your butt is so big and hard I can’t even get my dick to move inside you!”
“Oh, don’t take it otu, bro! It feels so fuckin’ good in there!”
“Hey man, take a look at your own! It’s practically up to your nipples already – and so fuckin’ thick! I can’t wait to get it up me!”
Rex gave me a good hard ram up the rear in answer, and then it happened – my mate’s huge new dick split the milker which fell shattered to the ground. The guys rushed to pick up the bits, but I knew what was going to happen next. I tugged the fucker out of my butt and presented it real fast to my mate’s new dick. I wanted, I needed to inaugurate – to feel the full force of his new equipment – not to mention its contents!
He grabbed my waist and pushed me forward: “Yeah, bro’! gonna fuck you real hard like you’ve never felt a fuck before!” And in it went – to the hilt. He didn’t stop fucking me with that giant pole till he’d cum at least four times. Everytime he’d cum, he’s yell for another whiff and get going again. He sure was potent! And I sure did love it!
I could see us both in the huge mirror: two fucking great muscle giants fucking their guts out. I grabbed his hand and wrapped it round my dick. He started to jerk on my giant steel rod as he had never jerked me before – and he fucked me as he had never fucked me before – making up for all those months when he’d felt so miserably inferior to me!
And all the while our golden muscles were flexing and pumping, rejoicing in their existence. No mirror had ever, ever! seen such a sight as two bronzed muscle gods
trying to assimilate into each other – muscle to muscle – electricity seemed to bounce off our skins as we made contact.
Finally he pulled his huge thick length out of me and we both fountained on to that mirror, totally obscuring the golden vision therein. The guys rushed forward again, locking their mouths over our spurting dicks, swallowing hard and continuously as the magic muscle ambrosia flowed down their greedy throats and got absorbed into their muscle hungry souls.
When we finally stopped pumping down their throats, they sank back, totally exhausted. They were naked again and didn’t look half bad as the cum dripped from their lips on to their pretty mighty pecs. After all, they’d brought themselves to that state using my juice as well as Rex’s serum – they deserved to get big!
“It’s OK guys, you can leave us now – we can complete the procedure on each other. Come back tomorrow when we’re as big as you -then we’ll have some fun – OK, guys?”
“Men, you may have used me as a guinea-pig, but I’m fuckin’ glad you did! We’d never have ended up like this with steroids or anything else we could get hold of. So thanks, guys! What can we do to show our appreciation?”
“You could both fuck us here and now? A little more of your personal serum would help us out a lot!”
I looked at my mate. He shrugged his huge delts.
“Why not? Seems the least we could do – and you’ve already got such great bodies it’d be a pleasure!”
So we dug into them. It must have been hard, not being developed to our level as yet, but they refused the whiff, saying they wanted to experience the whole thickness of us!
So one last fuck before we went home to our new lives in private. They lay down face up on a mattress, we pulled their legs over our shoulders and ploughed into their butt-holes with grateful relish. We could see just how painful it was to start with, so we went in gently but, once we were in, we couldn’t resist giving them a good hard muscle-fuck.
“Uunh! Aaargh! Uunh! Uunnnnh! Fuuuuuck me! Fuck me haaaaaard! Yeah, muscle gods! Rape us! Ram us! Make us feel your fucking godheads! Yeaaaaah! Fuuuuck! Aw, fuck me harder! Yeah, piston it in and out – road-ram me! Fuckin’ great jackhammer muscle gods! Give it AAAAALL to me!”
Never thought these polite scientist types had all that kind o’ language in their heads! Must have been reading those comics! Anyway, we sure enjoyed givin’ it to ‘em and givin’ it hard too. All the time we gazed at each other and each other’s great new golden muscles pumping away into the renewing bodies beneath us. As we finally came, simultaneously of course, we leaned forward to stick our tongues down each other’s throats while the scientists boiled over with our cum, splurting all over their great pecs and abs.
Two happy guys left two happy guys that night – only to go back the next day to see whether they had achieved our size – and to enjoy them in every which way whether they had or not. They had, and you have never seen or heard such a musclefest as when we four rammed and sucked every conceivable aperture on all four gigantic bronze bodies. We were so crazed, we didn’t know or care whose limb was whose nor what it was doing to whom.
You should try it sometime.
Cheers!

Last edited by MuscleChgo; October 30th, 2006 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleChgo For This Useful Post:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options