The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Poll: Ripped muscle jocks turn me on most wearing...
Poll Options
Ripped muscle jocks turn me on most wearing...

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2003, 07:39 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
new story: Prep School Muscle

Is that a good title? Or maybe "Billy Grows Massive?"
or "Homework Help?"

Here is the first chapter....

Billy was 16, and as he typed up his physics problem set at his computer, he stared down at his thin arms, two pale sticks of bone with delicate fingers. He was in the school library in the back, where he usual sat alone, away from the other kids during the athletics period when most of the other kids were doing sports.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

?Hey.?

Behind him was Chris, a ripped, muscular jock, with gorgeous eyes and dressed ultra-preppy in a navy blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt (with a red Polo logo on it), a white baseball cap, khakis, and sneakers. Billy had known he was gay forever, but found it better to hide his feelings, especially around musclegods like Chris who seemed to populate Halston prep and would surely tease or even hurt him if Billy showed an inkling of sexual interest in them.

?I need you to help me with my homework.?

Uh, this is so stupid, Billy thought, like a bad 80s movie, I have to do this stupid jock?s homework or he?ll beat me up.

?Why should I help you??

?I have all A?s in every subject except physics. I hate it. I only have an 89 average. I want to get an A so I can get into Yale.?

Billy would have been surprised even to hear that Chris knew how to spell.

?You?re the best at it in the class. Please, can you just spend like, a half an hour with me and tutor me a few times??

Billy was busy staring at Chris? massive pecs that were jutting out of the shirt placket like two boulders. Billy?s biceps stretched against his sleeves as if to rip them, and thick veins snaked through the arms like a garden hose.

?Uh?.um?yeah?I mean, I don?t have a lot of time?I have to study?but??

?Well maybe we can do like a barter or something,? Chris said, pleading. ?Please, I really need this. You know, I?ve seen you watching us work out after class in the gym? why don?t I train you and help you learn how to lift weights??

Billy got a really big hard-on. He couldn?t believe what Chris was telling him. He never dared to imagine himself working out or putting on muscle or anything like that. He was quiet, kept to himself, and was content to watch the jocks from afar, quietly fantasizing about them.

Chris smiled at him, ?Please, I really need this, and you?re the only kid here who knows how to help me. Come on man, I can help you get buff. You?ll look awesome.?

?Ok, sure,? Billy found himself saying, but his blood was racing and his mind was in a fog.

?I?ll meet you at 9 at your dorm. It?s Foxley, right??

?Right.?

(Foxley was the science dweeb dorm).

At 8pm Chris stood alone in his room staring at his thin body in the mirror. He wasn?t out of shape?well, he wasn?t fat, but he wasn?t in-shape. He was a normal, skinny, gawky 16-year old kid. He didn?t really do sports, but he could ride a bike, he could swim, he could run a couple of miles? But now he began to imagine himself as more than he had ever dared to imagine. He stared in the mirror, wondering what it would feel like to pack on ripped, striated muscle like Chris and the other jock dudes he had watched with envy in the gym.

He went to his dresser and took out his own Polo shirt, which was exactly identical to the one Chris had had on. It was a navy blue shirt, with a little red polo player on it. He?d actually bought it because going to prep school, he thought he should have something preppy and sporty. But it looked sort of stupid on him. The sleeves were big and drooped, his chest was flat and the shirt drooped flat in front. He tried to stick his chest out to see what he might look like as a buff dude. He felt his dick harden as he dared to imagine what he might look like if he trained with Chris and the other guys, and his hand unconsciously made its way down to his stiffened cock. ?Fuck yeah, muscle?? he whispered to himself.?

?Nice Polo, dude.?

Oh shit!

?Chris, you?re early?? Billy was totally taken by surprise and moved to hide his boner.

ok, in case you haven't noticed, i am obsessed with prep jock dudes, muscle, musclegrowth, Polo shirts with muscle bulging out of them... thanks for indulging me and i hope you enjoy... I'd appreciate all suggestions for where this story goes next!
Thanks
  #2   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2003, 08:34 AM

tonypal76
this is a great story start.
suggestions: have some of his teammates there, white tight polos show off tans, thin gold chains look hot, some slicked hair,
massive lats/delts to look at, cleancut always, short hair...
after they work out and your guy starts to get bigger have the guys to a mall to shop for tight polos--meet some of their muslced buds workin' at A&F...just keep it goin' & if you like i'll make more suggestions....awesome start, keep it up.
Thanks
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2003, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think Chris's older brother, Derek, needs to come visit. Derek is 10 years older than Chris, same height, about 100 lbs. heavier, all muscle, buzz cut, thick goatee and stubble. He only wears jeans, Timberland hiking boots, and flannel shirts over white flannel tees.

Just for contrast, of course! :-)

rpj
Thanks
  #4   Add to QuoteTheRaven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2003, 08:06 PM

QuoteTheRaven
Very tantalizing, polodude!

Also, how about he has grown massive and he pulls the polo shirt on upside down over his massive legs so that his legs are sticking out the arm holes and his ____ has the neck opening?

And maybe he can meet Ralph (mr. polo!) and have sex ;-)
Thanks
  #5   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2003, 07:02 AM

tonypal76
c'mon, PoloDude, you're drivin' your fans crazy...we loved the beginning, we wanna see what happens next...
Thanks
  #6   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2004, 04:26 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation

Last edited by kenstaff; April 19th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Thanks
  #7   Add to monnstrum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2004, 10:19 PM

monnstrum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
I think Chris's older brother, Derek, needs to come visit. Derek is 10 years older than Chris, same height, about 100 lbs. heavier, all muscle, buzz cut, thick goatee and stubble. He only wears jeans, Timberland hiking boots, and flannel shirts over white flannel tees.

Just for contrast, of course! :-)

rpj
awesome idea! i would combine this with tonypal76's idea of them going to the mall after work to shop for tight polos, derek comes along to buy some polos for himself as well and they end up at a barbershop to pick up supplies with which to finish billy's transformation at home, a tight buzzcut for him and even a baldy for derek.
Thanks
  #8   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2004, 01:05 PM

tonypal76
the barbershop idea is a nice addition. a lotta buffed jocks go to my local barber shop, usually in packs. another good reason to stay cleancut and get your hair cut regularly.
Thanks
  #9   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2004, 09:17 PM

MuscleMage
I was just browsing and caught the story. Very nice, old, but nice. The picture was very morphable too. So I made a morph...
Thanks
  #10   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2004, 11:29 AM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
this story is exactly like one of my dreams, only its not yet come true for me.

please, keep writing, i think i'm gonna love this story, no matter how it continues.

i think we need some kinda of muslce worship in the story, Chris love's showing off his muscles to Billy, and invites him to touch and feel! ohh, i can just imagine it.
Thanks
  #11   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
I was just browsing and caught the story. Very nice, old, but nice. The picture was very morphable too. So I made a morph...
the morph is awesome. i want to be him!
  #12   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2004, 08:38 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Quote:
Originally Posted by polomuscle
the morph is awesome. i want to be him!
Polo, I missed this story at first, but I liked it & hope it'll be updated soon. As for your above comment, how are your workouts going? I was thinking about you a few days ago, wondering where you've been. I hope all's going well, and that you will be him very soon.
Brent