The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Muscle as the True Form

Here's something I'd really like to see: A skinny guy who realizes that he is supposed to be a muscle man and, through his recognition of his true form, grows back into his original state.

Need an explanation? I've always been bugged by MG stories in which the transformees turn into completely different people. I don't care if its some awful little prick turned into a golden-hearted muscle stud. The idea of being transformed against your will into someone you aren't is terrifying to me. I also believe that, no matter what, the true nature of people can always come through even through attempts to hide it. Most of us are gay folk here, so we know that even the butchest among us can't hide our true sexualities forever. Eventually someone will figure out who we are if we don't figure it out for ourselves.

So, what if someone underwent one of those transformations, but in the opposite way? Take a story I read recently "The Life Store: Wrestling Matt" In it, a wrestling coach turns his liberal nerd of a son, Brian, into a submissive muscle pup, Matt. But, what if instead of the coach forcing Brian into a completely different life, it was Matt who had been transformed into Brian? Furthermore, instead of having a magic pill to turn Matt back into himself, what if he induced his own transformation through recovery of memories and the power of his own will?

Sometimes muscle stories have a really negative tone. No matter how much muscle a character adds on or how much a sex maniac he becomes, there's something awful about seeing good people destroyed. There are plenty of stories about good people who get bodies to match but, to counter the ones in which the body destroys the soul, I'd like to see someone's soul conquer the body.

Last edited by Yachirobi; December 17th, 2006 at 06:43 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM

Phlex
The idea reminds me a bit of Hannes Bok's fantasy novel, 'Beyond the Golden Stair' (aka 'The Blue Flamingo'). In this fantasy, people eventually assume a form appropriate to their spiritual selves. They might turn into plants, or small animals, or (in the case of the hero) a strong powerful man. Or a blue flamingo.
  #3   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
I would actually like to see that. Amazing how similar our fears are, and I think I would like that movie too.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Agreed. Yachi-kun, you've just signed yourself on to write it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options