The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2006, 02:43 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Army Muscle - Part FIVE

Ive had a bit of writer's block recently, so ive been unsure of what to write, and it probably isn't my best effort. Tell me what you think.

[email protected]

PART 5
With the wealth of the entire armed forces of Great Britain behind me, I was able to bribe the scientist who created the growth serum into promising me an endless supply, in return for all the DVDs and photos of me he wanted.
Another luxury I was able to afford now was a heated swimming pool, it got surprisingly cool that high up in the Cypriot mountains in winter. Installing the heating was a young Brit ex-pat, probably one of many criminals hiding from British police in this country not recognized by Britain. He was a young, smooth and defined man. His name was Andy and he gave the best reaction the first time he met me. I opened the door, his jaw dropped, he stepped back. I said hi but he was lost for words. After a while he composed himself and we carried on talking.
He wasn?t the only man building my pool, but he was the main man, with a cluster of subcontractors. Over the next week it turned out he was a cool guy, kinda hot and hard working. After his subcontractors went home I?d started coming outside to help him. One day, he finally commented:
?You?ll be able to help me lift all this stuff easy - guy your size. How?d you get that big?? I told him it was through hard work, my time in the royal marines and some extra supplements. ?Wish I could get that big, I?m always at the gym, an? I get so much exercise with work, but this is as big as it seems to get for me? he complained, looking down at his obviously worked-out, but not huge body. He had a defined set of abs, but everything else was nothing to shout about. Slightly hairy on his legs and his underarms, we carried on working on my new pool.
?Time for a break I think, come sit down? I suggested, beckoning him to sit on my sunny patio on the other side of my house; ?I?ll get ya some of my supplement if ya want? to which he was keen.
I fetched some serum and put it in a glass to drink, I returned to see him sat on my patio, body glistening in the afternoon sun. I watched as he gulped down the formula.
?How often do you take it??
?Whenever. Jus whenever I feel like getting? bigger - its works fast?
I was starting to see a twitch in Andy?s shorts, just as he went to ask another question, he looked down and looked shocked as his arms started swelling up. His shorts were throbbing non stop as he watched himself. My dick was ready to burst out of my shorts. ?fuck, am I?? I need a mirror?. we rushed inside to the living room and he stood in front of the full length mirror and started flexing his arms, squeezing them, even licking the sweat off them as his shorts tented. Dark, thick hair was now growing in his deep pits, his arms swelling up untill they must of hit 25?. Andy?s attention was now drawn down to his chest. His chest was now swelling too, big beefy pecs emerging, covered in dark hair. He bounced his growing pecs flexing them every so often groping his throbbing bulge.
?Shit this is hot man. Feel like I?m gonna fucking cum in my shorts?
I was already stood naked, tugging at my monster cock as he grew, getting strong, big and hairy. Growing into a real man.
Andy had slipped his hands down inside his shorts and was tugging at his own dick at this point, when his legs started swelling up too. They became more swollen, thicker and also hairier, Andy now running his hands over his big hairy torso and feeling his thickening legs.
One more muscle started to swell up, his cock growing inside his shorts. He pulled them down and a throbbing piece of meat sprung up and hit his abs with a thud. It grew to 9? and as thick as a beer can before Andy turned to me
?Look at these fucking arms? (flexing)
?Look at em, fucking monster, fucking real man, big fucking hairy strong man? He started bouncing his pecs, running his hands through the hair ?fucking hell im big, fucking look at these monsters, fuck yea? I couldn?t resist anymore. I grabbed hid head and slammed it into the crater between my giant pecs.
?Think you?re big? Yea? Fuckin? yea, that?s a real big chest. that?s a real man?s body your sniffing? I grabbed him under the arms and started pressing him above me ?see, fucking weakling, im a fucking strong man. You think you?re so big, I?m the real strong man round here. These arms: 52 fucking inches of power lifting you. Your fucking puny 30 inches: nothing?
My dick was throbbing hard as I showed him who?s boss. Showin the arrogant shit who?s bigger than him. I put him down and pushed his face deep in my hairy armpit.
?Yea fuckin lick that. Fuckin smell that? Smell of sweat. Real muscle man?s sweat, nothing like you you little skinny fuck.? He was enjoyin it too, licking my pit furiously taking deep sniffs and groping his dick at the same time. He started licking my big pecs as I bounced them, jerking at his dick untill he couldn?t hold on any longer. I pushed his face in my pecs one more time as I felt his hot load hit my thigh, spurt after spurt as he grunted in ecstasy.
?You gonna lick that up? Lick me clean. Fuckin lick it up off my monster 70? thighs.? He licked and sucked up his own spunk as I stroked my dick. Eventually I couldn?t resist any longer. I threw him onto the sofa and forced my monster meat up his ass. He grunted as I forced all 12 inches down him, stretching his tight hole as I fucked him hard. ?You like that don?t you. Fucking feeling this fucking hard dick inside you. Feeling all my muscle and power fucking you hard. Fucking your tiny little body hard, being fucked by a monster? I fucked him hard to my cock exploded in his ass. My hot load filling his body. Spurt and after spurt of warm, white cum in him.
I picked him up, turned him round. He?d obviously liked it, his abs covered in more spunk too. He looked immediately over at the mirror again. He couldn?t believe his eyes. His huge hairy body covered in thick cum.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ushersdick For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2006, 12:23 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ushersdick
Ive had a bit of writer's block recently, so ive been unsure of what to write, and it probably isn't my best effort. Tell me what you think.

[email protected]
I'm sorry! But that e-mail reminded me of a quote from Gilbert and Sullivan's "Ruddigore"

Mad Margaret: "Yes, I know, dear--it shan't occur again. Shall I tell you one of poor Mad Margaret's odd thoughts? Well, then, when I am lying awake at night, and the pale moonlight streams through the latticed casement, strange fancies crowd upon my poor mad brain, and I sometimes think that if we could hit upon some word for you to use whenever I am about to relapse--some word that teems with hidden meaning--like "Basingstoke"--it might recall me to my saner self. For, after all, I am only Mad Margaret! Daft Meg!
  #3   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:38 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMuscle
I'm sorry! But that e-mail reminded me of a quote from Gilbert and Sullivan's "Ruddigore"

Mad Margaret: "Yes, I know, dear--it shan't occur again. Shall I tell you one of poor Mad Margaret's odd thoughts? Well, then, when I am lying awake at night, and the pale moonlight streams through the latticed casement, strange fancies crowd upon my poor mad brain, and I sometimes think that if we could hit upon some word for you to use whenever I am about to relapse--some word that teems with hidden meaning--like "Basingstoke"--it might recall me to my saner self. For, after all, I am only Mad Margaret! Daft Meg!
THAT IS A BRILLIANT QUOTE!!!

another good one is from a film called "get real" about a gay teenager in Basingstoke and him and his friend went away for a day, he was miserable and said "i just want to go back to Basingstoke" to which she replied "but nobody wants to go back to Basingstoke"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options