The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iciss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 11:41 AM

iciss is on a distinguished road
Growing Boys at UMich (3)

What the hell, here's the rest of what I have so far. No point in denying you guys if you like it.

I decided to let the two boys get to know each other a little better and wandered a little deeper into the gym. Around the corner was a line of treadmills, most of them full. As I glanced over the guys running on them, I saw there was a lot of material to work with here?thank goodness for state schools. Close to the entrance, on two treadmills next to each other, were Jason Dempsey and Ryan Tomczak, two senior swimmers on the Michigan team whose status as varsity athletes was obvious to anyone who glanced over their well-muscled bodies. Both also happened to be jaw-droppingly handsome, a feature I was looking forward to taking advantage of as I scoped them out.

Both guys looked incredible as they ran hard. Jason was 21 with short brown hair (as it needed to be for swimming). He wore a gray undershirt lightly dampened by sweat and a pair of black track pants with thin orange stripes down the side. They were sagged over his gray New Balances but still hugged his ass and crotch a little bit. Next to him, the 22-year-old Ryan was equally well-built and good-looking, with blond hair that had only grown blonder as he spent time in the chlorine. His muscles pressed neatly into his red t-shirt as he ran, and the black mesh shorts he wore swished sexily around his crotch and muscular legs.

Both of them glanced up at me as I walked over to where they were running. I just smiled back, still looking them over. At the same time, Ryan and Jason felt something go through them, a jolt of energy from their hair down to their sizable balls, and all throughout their athletic bodies. After that, it was just a matter of time. They had looked back away from me, but were now stealing glances at each other as they kept running.

?Dude,? said Ryan, slowing his treadmill so that he was no longer running hard, just a light jog. He gripped his left pec with his hand through the red t-shirt as he went. ?You feel kinda weird, man??

Jason just nodded, slowing his machine too as he ran his hand through his hair and reaching down to grope his crotch under the track pants. I could see that it was already bulging a little fuller as Jason got hard, though he didn?t understand yet why he was getting a boner. ?I don?t know what?s wrong with me, man. I don?t just feel weird, I feel?good.? He grinned and looked over at Ryan, his gaze trailing from the swimmer?s handsome face over his well-defined torso, landing below his waist where Ryan?s own 7-inch prick now pressed hard into his black shorts.

?Well, fuck, dude,? Ryan answered, now blatantly checking his buddy out as he slowed to a walk. ?You look good.? His dick was now fully hard in his mesh shorts. The well-tanned senior athlete even began rubbing it softly through the fabric as his eyes undressed his longtime straight friend. Jason was following suit, only he stopped his machine completely and got off, walking up to Ryan?s and stopping his too. Ryan got off and the two straight-arrow buddies just stared at each other for a second, both of their pricks achingly hard under their pants and both of them breathless with sudden desire for each other.

Ryan moved first, leaning in toward his buddy. He still didn?t know quite what was going on, only that he wanted to touch Jason in a way he?d never wanted to before, to wrap his hands around his teammate?s body and?fuck, he wanted to suck his dick, too. Ryan couldn?t remember ever feeling this way about his friend, and yet he was already pressing his hands against Jason?s pecs, feeling the hard muscle beneath the senior?s gray t-shirt. Before he realized it, Jason?s hot breath was on his lips, and holy shit, Jason?s lips were on his lips.

Jason was having trouble believing it himself as he closed his eyes in ecstasy and felt his tongue slide into Ryan?s hot, wet mouth. His dick was painfully hard under his track pants, all 8 inches swelling into his boxer briefs. His hands, seemingly on their own volition, moved over Ryan?s back and tight ass to slide around the front and sneak into his buddy?s mesh shorts. Ryan wasn?t leaving his teammate?s ass alone either, his own powerful hands clenching the twin bulges of muscle beneath the black pants, as he stepped on his friend?s gray shoes in an effort to get even closer to him.

I was enjoying watching these two straight stud swimmers go at it already, but when they began to grow, it was truly a sight. Ryan moaned as his hot brown-haired buddy?s hand picked up the pace on his dick, but he didn?t even realize at first that his already satisfying 8-incher had started to thicken and grow. ?Fuck, Dempsey,? he sighed into Jason?s lips, not even noticing as his chest bulged and defined into two massive pecs, pressing tightly into his red t-shirt as they never had before, and his big jock prick immediately swelled to 10 inches, its expanded mass pressing insistently into his shorts. Ryan?s arms, still stroking and groping Jason Dempsey?s ass, were thickening too, growing into legitimate guns more like a football player?s than a lithe swimmer?s, the orange or grapefruit-sized mounds of muscle threatening his t-shirt?s sleeves and pushing them farther up his tanned arms.

Although Ryan may not have noticed what was happening to him, his teammate definitely did. Jason stared in awe and lust at Ryan?s new pecs and arms, and his desire for his buddy only grew as the older jock, consumed by the transformation he was undergoing, let out a loud groan and leaned back, the red t-shirt he?d had on ripping off completely and falling in shreds to the floor. The senior?s torso was now exposed, its tanned and absolutely cut wall of muscle a vast improvement even from the relatively good-looking guy Ryan had been before. His large nipples, perched on his handsome pecs, were irresistibly succulent?Jason bent and began licking his buddy?s chest feverishly. Below that, Jason?s fingers were running through the tight definition of Ryan?s new ten-pack.

By this time, Jason had started to grow, too, and I was totally boned again watching the scene. The hot senior?s back and shoulders broadened and tightened with muscle under the gray t-shirt as he dropped to his knees and kept licking at Ryan?s perfect chest and abs. Under the black track pants, his ass was forming into a gorgeous muscle ass, two perky bulges pressing neatly into the fabric. Forgetting completely that just minutes before, they?d been two straight friends working out together on the treadmills, Jason had slid his buddy?s mesh shorts down a few inches and was licking and kissing all along the tight line of muscle leading from his obliques to his trim light brown pubes. His strong, masculine hands were perched at the top of Ryan?s new bubble butt, the thumb and top two fingers pressed tightly against his buddy?s well-tanned, muscular back, the last two fingers tucked beneath the waistband of the shorts.

As Ryan gripped Jason?s shoulders, he felt that his younger teammate?s delts and traps had grown and thickened into a set of gorgeous shoulders, even better than the handsome senior had picked up from swimming. Like his buddy, his build was changing from the thin but muscular body of a swimmer to the dense, tightly packed muscle of a baseball or football player. Without knowing why, Ryan suddenly wanted to touch Jason?s powerful body all over just like his friend was doing to him, but before he could act on his new desire for hot jock muscle, he felt Jason slide his mesh shorts further down.

?Holy fuck?? the brown-haired stud whispered, now on his knees in front of Ryan?s well-muscled body. As Jason took his teammate?s dick in his hand, Ryan shivered. The swimmer jock?s massive cock had grown into a nearly footlong piece of jockstud meat, rock-hard as it felt fresh air for the first time since it changed and leaking pre-fuck freely from the broad, swollen head. Jason had never thought about Ryan?s dick before that night, but he was sure as hell thinking about it now as he stared at its beautiful, throbbing mass. He looked up Ryan?s jacked body to see his buddy?s face, staring down at him with an urgent, lustful look. He still couldn?t believe he was kneeling here in front of his friend and teammate, both of them 100% straight up till a few minutes ago, Ryan?s mesh shorts shucked and his t-shirt completely torn off from the expansion of his muscle-built torso. But now that he?d gone this far, he really didn?t see any point in denying himself what his new hormones really wanted.

?Aw, fuck yeah,? moaned Ryan in almost painful pleasure as he felt Jason?s hot, wet mouth slide around his thick 12-inch prick. Despite the fact that he?d never sucked a cock before in his life, he was a natural on Ryan?s monster dick, swirling his tongue around the huge head and then sliding almost half the entire length down his throat. Ryan grunted involuntarily as he felt his straight buddy swallow his cock, his oversized balls already preparing the load he was going to shoot down his friend?s tight throat.

I almost blew my own load as I watched both boys continue growing. Ryan raised one arm, swollen with sharply defined muscle, and gripped the back of his own head, sliding his fingers in and out of the blond hair that had grown a little longer. He?d become even more handsome, too, his cheeks nicely cut and his blue eyes sharp. Ryan?s other hand was running over his new torso, feeling the bulge of his pecs, the pleasure-filled tweak of his nipples, the sharp rise and fall of his ten-pack, and the beautiful swell of his obliques. That hand eventually eased over Jason?s head, holding him in place as the other swimjock defied anatomy and biology to ease almost 10 inches of Ryan?s footlong cock down his throat.

Jason had almost finished changing, too?his thickly-muscled neck and well-defined jaw and cheeks strained to get more and more of Ryan Tomczak?s massive dick inside. Below that, the gray undershirt he wore held on for dear life as his expanded shoulders and bulging, beautiful biceps and triceps threatened the seams on the sleeves, while his pecs, which had packed on a good two or three inches of muscle and formed into two perfect rounded slabs of jockmeat, pressed dangerously into the shirt in the front. Soon Jason?s arms and shoulders, still squeezing tightly against the sleeves as he clenched Ryan?s muscle ass, proved too much for the stitches and the shirt ripped in several places, exposing even more of the swimmer?s sleek, tanned, sweaty skin.

?Fuck, keep going, dude?fuck, Jason, fuckin? jock stud, you?re so fucking hot.? Ryan?s mouth was running on its own now, just spewing words trying to get his buddy to suck his cock harder, deeper, anything to push him closer to the eruption that he felt was coming. As Jason kept sucking hard on his teammate?s big Wolverine dick, he slipped his hand down into his track pants to wrap around his own painfully hard college boy fuckpole and start jacking it hard. It was obvious through the black pants that the thing had grown a couple inches already, its pulsing 10-inch mass making an obscene bulge in the fabric. But as Jason really went to work on his own cock, and continued lustily gorging himself on Ryan?s footlong beast, he felt it grow even thicker, push even harder into his boxer briefs and pants. The straight muscleboy groaned loudly as he felt Ryan and himself reaching climax at the same time.

?Aw, fuck?? Ryan breathed, clutching his hair and flexing his bicep hard, his entire ripped body tensing as he fired a ten-shot load of college jock cream deep into Jason?s throat. His ass clenched underneath the mesh shorts, actually lifting the fabric up, as he felt the most powerful orgasm the young athlete had ever felt. Jason was swallowing hard as his own dick, now swollen and expanded to just past 12.5 inches, exploded into his briefs, a massive load soaking the underwear and making a sizable wet spot on his black track pants. He moaned into Ryan?s cock as his shirt ripped off completely under the pressure of his tensed and thickened muscles, exposing his tanned, muscled back, shoulders, pecs, and eight-pack.

Eventually Jason let Ryan?s still-hard dick up out of his throat, letting the hung 22-year-old stumble back to sit on the treadmill behind him. He was pretty dazed himself as he let the tatters of his gray t-shirt fall to the ground, leaving his beautiful torso shirtless. ?Dude?? muttered Jason, staring at his beautiful buddy, Ryan?s cock dribbling the last of his load onto his cut abs and his muscular chest heaving with sexual energy. ?I just sucked your dick.?

Ryan grinned, his smile enough to make a guy cum in his pants all by itself. ?I know, buddy.? Jason looked down at his pants, seeing that his own massive prick was still hard, and bulged out into the fabric right where his hot jockboy load had soaked through.

?I came in my pants while I was sucking your dick.?

?I know.? Ryan was rubbing one of his nipples with his left hand and stroking Jason?s hair with the other, the two formerly straight buddies now touching each other and basking in the afterglow of spontaneous, hot stud sex as if they?d been fucking each other their whole lives.

Jason finally looked up at his friend again. ?Dude?my dick is like, a fucking foot long.? At that, Ryan got an evil look in his eyes, and glanced down to see the outline of his teammate?s thick cock, still begging for attention. As Ryan glanced up and down his friend?s body, he couldn?t believe what he was feeling?he was so fucking turned on by Jason?s muscular thighs, shredded eight-pack, nicely rounded pecs, thick, veined neck, and gorgeous features. His buddy had turned into a god. And Ryan just decided to go with it.

?I know,? he answered one more time, bending over Jason?s body and sliding the track pants and boxer briefs off slowly. As Jason?s massive prick sprung out hard into the air, and Ryan quickly sealed it up again between his own hot, powerful lips, I knew these boys didn?t need any more of my help. I moved a little further down the row of running machines and caught a couple of freshmen at the end of the line.
Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I love how you keep making 'em bigger each time. :3
Thanks
  #3   Add to iciss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 12:08 PM

That's the idea.
Thanks
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 10:02 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Any chance we'll see football players or wrestlers exploding out of their uniforms in a future chapter?
Thanks
  #5   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
Still going strong, bud. Thanks for writing!
  #6   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 07:38 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
More,more..! I love Frat jocks growing big muscles.. You Americans are so lucky having all that college & Uni football/wrestler frat-jock culture.
Thanks
  #7   Add to iciss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 09:45 AM

Thanks guys. I'll try to take it in the directions you're suggesting, which I don't find at all displeasing.
Thanks
  #8   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 10:38 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
Love this story, Iciss! I love the aspect of average straight frat guys becoming horny, gay muscle whores. Keep it up!
Thanks
  #9   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 11:01 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Yeah, what he said!
Thanks
  #10   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 12:47 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Oh yes, please more! I love it so far