The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 12:09 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Help me with details for a possible story

Hey guys!

I am toying with an idea for a "funny" muscle growth story (if I can pull that nicely) but i need more details about the north-american legal system. I have a general idea of organization, and the differnce between state and federal justice, plus I understand the general "functioning" of the system.

The ideas are the following. A "class action" involving all the MALE buyers of a nutritional supplement who got monstrouslyy big (much more than they thought they would become) - although easier I don't see much "funny potential" for this - because I know about the direct connection with the victims of tabagism or the overweighted. There's another idea of (a favorite of mine) a case involving a former "scrawny" man who got involved in a car accident with a truck carrying the disposals of a chemical lab - although the company paid for his hospital bills, he suits it for a millionaire amount claiming that after the accident he had many personal losses - but in this case the former skinny would become some grotesque muscle creature with massive muscles and an out of control strenght - a clumsy juggernaut of massive proportions who destroyed not only his house, his clothes but mostly his entire neighborhood, lost his job (he worked for an antique dealer).

Plus he has a massive cock which is always hard... All the problems WE would love to have (at least most of us) - the funny part would be the cross-examination of this guy and the experts, plus both lawyers would play a very important role.

Let me know if anyone can help me with the legal details, look me up at my yahoo account or feel free to email me. I feel that i can write this but such details would really help my way.

Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2006, 09:38 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
You could always make up your own fictional legal rules. In games like Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, they use a simplified legal system so that the average person doesn't need a law degree to follow along/enjoy it.

I say stick with a simple opening argument, witness testimonies, cross-examinations and a verdict.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 08:14 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
You could always make up your own fictional legal rules. In games like Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, they use a simplified legal system so that the average person doesn't need a law degree to follow along/enjoy it.

I say stick with a simple opening argument, witness testimonies, cross-examinations and a verdict.
I actually thought about that but I feared the readers would just reject the story for the lack of accuracy on legal details. I just think it's funny because when i write "sic-fi" I don't care for the technicalities, but when it's something I understand a bit,I get all technical. Maybe one day I'll understand why many guys with at a leas little background on those areas hate my "oversized freaks".

In any case, thanks for your help Mad Dog! I will work on a few ideas for a very peculiar civil action :d

Cheers
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 08:46 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Damn boy you really got yourself in a tangle, the American legal system, now that's one thing that's definately hard to make funny. Now if it was politics in general, you could make Bush jokes sometimes or somethin, but the Judicial system...ya got me on that one.

(I sa-I say the boy's smart, but he's a bit slow in the head sometimes.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 09:49 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Damn boy you really got yourself in a tangle, the American legal system, now that's one thing that's definately hard to make funny. Now if it was politics in general, you could make Bush jokes sometimes or somethin, but the Judicial system...ya got me on that one.

(I sa-I say the boy's smart, but he's a bit slow in the head sometimes.)
Well it can be pretty funny. Sometimes the view from an outsider can bring the funny back into something so serious as the legal system. For instance the jury trial is mostly a USA tradition nowadays, even in England it is not nearly that much used. Therefore, the whole witnesses' depositions and the cross-examination can be very funny once we analyze the intent of the parts, which is basically weakening the evidences brought by the other part.

Plus, there would be lots of times where msucle growth scenes would interrupt the "seriousness" of the situation. Believe me - it may be hard but i can be funny if I pull that right.
  #6   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2006, 11:28 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
The stories sound hilarious. I love funny story. It would be great if you could incorporate some physical comedy--for example his cock breaking through the witness stand or accidentally breaking the arm of the guy trying to swear him in or having the guy be scared to approach him to swear him in and the discomfiture that would cause. This is a very promising idea.

I love science fiction and have some small background in science and I LOVE the way your stories make mincemeat of physics at times. It's a fiction about a guy getting monstrously huge--ultimately it's all fantasy.

Go for the simplified legal system. I'm guessing from the responses you have gotten you're unlikely to run into too many legal eagles out to burn you.
Thanks for all your great work on this site!!
  #7   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2006, 10:49 AM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Law help offered

Hmmmm, I'll help if you like.... *sheepish grin* As you may intuit from my screen name, I'm in the law field (third year law student at University of Georgia). I'm happy to answer whatever questions you may have and promise not to be too too fastidious.... :P

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options