The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Chesty, take it to the extreme!

Chesty takes it to the extreme
The meeting with the scientists and Dr. Rasmussen was making Chesty nervous he knew just how hard he had to work to get this big and he was wondering what they had in store for him this year. "Chesty you are freaking enormous, but we are going to blow you up bigger than you could ever imagine," Rasmussen was busy testing Chesty?s bodyfat levels which were an amazing 6% and he was more than 425lbs. Jacob Chimed in, "I think we can pack another 100lbs or so on this young man, he is not getting any taller but my formula, mixed with his genetic superior ability to gain muscle, will definitely round his muscles out to a greater extent and widen his frame somewhat. I think 100lbs or more is not out of the question at all." Jacob cupped his hand over one of Chesty?s pecs. "How do you feel about that Chesty? You think you have big pecs now by the end of the year you are going to be pumped up bigger than you can imagine. Are you ready for even more size big boy? Chesty was already looking ready to explode out of his clothes and the very idea of getting even bigger was exciting to say the least. "Bring it on I want to be the most massive bodybuilder ever." "Chesty you are already the most massive bodybuilder ever what we propose is that you become the most absurdly pumped up bodybuilder ever, You aren?t just going to be massive you are going to balloon up with inflated overpumped big round muscles, you are going to be incredible." Jacob was happy that Chesty was motivated to get even bigger. "Get some rest Chesty, because tomorrow is the beginning of a new year at school and the beginning of your training. You have done well Chesty but you are going balloon up bigger than you can imagine."
Chesty walked into school looking massive as hell, his uniform was skin tight, his big pecs were straining his buttons, his arms stretched his sleeves to their limit, his massive legs were ready to explode out of his pants and his huge bubble butt was ready to burst his seams. "Holy shit Chesty you are enormous, I don?t think you could get any bigger, you are going to explode out of your clothes. Yeah I think I am done growing I mean can you imagine if I got more huge than I already am? Look at me I am a muscle balloon, I think I am fully inflated now, Chesty expanded his Chesty just to the point where his buttons would pop if he expanded his chest any more. "Chesty your pecs sure are inflated they are just so massive I cannot believe how much you have blown up over the summer, Justin could not resist copping a feel of Chesty?s big pecs Hey guys you got to see how big Chesty got over the summer." Feel how big my arms have gotten Justin, Chesty made a bicep and almost burst his shirt sleeve. Bill walked up, Chesty you have ballooned up nicely you are looking thick dude, damn even your butt is huge and muscular, your chest is massive your buttons are ready to pop you have really blown up with muscle. Bill you need to feel these pecs of mine they are like balloons but all muscle. Holy shit Chesty they are so big pumped up and the weight of them they are heavy, Bill was cupping Chesty?s right pec with two hands it was so massive he was amazed at the bulk of Chesty?s pecs. Bill always being the politician, announced to everyone within hearing distance-After classes Chesty is going to pose for everyone be prepared to be amazed. Damn you?re a beast, you are the biggest muscle man I have ever seen, Dan grabbed Chesty?s huge round deltoid muscle, you look like you are ready to explode out of your uniform that is so cool. I know I love it I am a muscle balloon fully inflated feel how huge my pecs have gotten now that is really cool, Chesty stuck his huge chest in Dan?s face his buttons ready to burst his shirt. Dan?s eyes were bugging out of his head at the sight of Chesty?s massive pecs right in his face. Holy shit Chesty these babies are huge Dan was patting Chesty?s bulbous pecs. My pecs are like basketballs they are so big, look how I can make them bounce up and down, Chesty was making his enormous pecs bounce up and down in his super tight light blue dress shirt, his buttons were straining. "His legs are pretty huge too get a load of that bubble butt, Bill patted Chesty?s bubble butt. These massive thighs and huge bubble butt are the results of heavy squats that?s why my pants barely fit. Hey we have to get to class.
When Chesty walked into class everyone cheered and the teacher Mr. Gerlach blurted out Holy Shit, Wow Mr. Kowalski even your muscles have muscles. How much do you weigh? I am a 425lb ballooned up bodybuilder and I love being massive muscular and huge. I am the biggest bodybuilder on the planet, after my workout I will be doing a posing session in the gym if anyone wants to attend. The whole class cheered, Mr Gerlach yelled, settle down everyone Mr. Kowalski those are the most impressive muscles that I have ever seen. Little did Mr. Gerlach or the rest of the students know that this was the year that Chesty was going to take it to a further extreme.
All day long people kept on coming up to Chesty feeling his chest and commenting on his amazing growth over the summer. Chesty was excited to see what his training regimen would look like. He was glad that he did not have attend study hall during the last two periods of the day because that time was set aside for his training. At Lunch he was given a special meal that tasted wonderful and a horrible tasting drink that was geared to help him grow. But now his last class was ending and he was psyched about working out.
Chesty lumbered into the gym looking massive his yellow 50/50 tshirt was stretched to the limits and his pecs looked like overinflated basketballs in his tight t shirt. Mr Rasmussen made a beeline to Chesty?s pecs groping them and saying "Hey Chesty let?s pump up these pecs of yours, this is going to be the chest workout from hell but this workout is going to make you grow. Let?s get started.
First bench press, you are going to lift heavier than you knew you could. Lets start with 400lbs, Chesty lifted his eyebrow because this seemed to be an excessive warmup weight, amazingly Chesty got on the bench and cranked out 10 reps easily. Holy Hell, I am stronger than ever, Chesty was amazed at his strength which he previously did not have. At 600lbs Chesty was still able to crank out 10 reps not exactly with ease but he was able to bench 600lbs. Ok Chesty now for some dumbell flys and we have special weights for you, we are starting with 100lb dumbells and will work up to 200lb dumbells, once again Chesty was amazed at his strength. Incline benches, were followed by decline bench press and then a special pec deck machine that was able to give incredible resistance. So how are you feeling Chesty, Jacob showed up late and was impressed with Chesty?s strength. Now to pump you up a bit, drink this. What is it? It is a formula that will react with your workout and what you drank at lunch, it will give you an incredible pump. Chesty grabbed the drink and guzzled it down.
Last set Chesty is weighted dips, Chesty cranked out his first set with 100lbs hanging from his weight belt. So far not much of a pump yet, you look pumped up but you should be pumping up more, lets bring it to 200lbs hanging from your belt, Chesty did 10 reps and he could feel the pump, with each rep his pecs got bigger he managed to pump out 20 reps and he had to check himself out in the mirror to see that what he was feeling actually looked like. Chesty could feel his pecs blowing up and when he looked in the mirror it was confirmed that they were inflating more rotund and bulbous than ever. Holy shit my pecs are blowing up even bigger than they were before and they were huge. How about a few more reps, Chesty cranked out another 15 and with each rep it looked like his pecs were being inflated. Now his pecs were so big that Jacob and Mr. Rasmussen had to laugh, Oh my God Chesty now those are some pecs, your pecs are freaky. Chesty looked in the mirror, his pecs blown up to extreme proportions had his t shirt stretched to the limit. "I love this my pecs are so ridiculous, I am going to do at least 10 more reps." Chesty did 15 more reps with 200lbs hanging from his weight belt, each rep his pecs pumping up even more. Now his pecs were so big that when he looked down he could no longer see his feet.
Feel my pecs they are ballooned up bigger than ever, this is so cool will this be permanent? I love my massive pecs, they are so big, I hope this pump is permanent. "Well Chesty if you keep to our diet and training this pump will eventually be permanent, but you can expect to get incredible pumps now that we have added the new supplement. And the pumps should last a few hours so, go have fun everyone is waiting outside for your posing. Chesty came out of the gym and there was a collective gasp at how pumped up his pecs were. His t shirt was so tight it looked ready to explode. "Holy crap Chesty, Bill made a beeline for Chesty?s pecs you are pumped beyond belief. I thought your pecs were huge before now they are freaking unbelievable, Bill hands were groping Chesty?s huge pectoral muscles. Justin you gotta get a load of Chesty his chest is more ballooned out than ever, Justin felt the weight of Chesty?s big pecs in his hand, wow your pecs are bloated with muscle dude they are so big and round this is awesome man. Justin stood behind Chesty and cupped both of Chesty?s pecs, Chesty made his pecs bounce up and down in the tight shirt. "I am so pumped my pecs feel like they are going to explode, they are so big, massive, bloated and ballooned up I love it. Rick had to add his two cents, Chesty you are never going to fit into your shirts with that chest, like everyone else Rick had to cop a feel. Chesty you need to take your shirt off and do some posing like you promised.
Chesty tried but his shirt was too tight and stuck to his body from the sweat he worked up lifting so hard. " I need some help here, Bill you and Justin lift the shirt over my head it too damned tight.
With a bit of struggling they pulled the shirt off the big guy and out plopped the biggest set of pecs anyone had ever seen. Chesty went into his posing routine, as more students filtered into the gym the hoots and hollers were crazy, Chesty was really enjoying his hard earned size. I?m huge! Chesty shouted. I am a muscle balloon! Chesty posed for another 5 minutes and then Mr. Rasmussen told him that it was time to eat.
For the past two years everyone sat together at long tables and Chesty had his own special meal made by the cook. Now it was going to be a bit different, Chest sat at his own table with Jacob and Mr. Rasmussen as his eating coaches. The other students looked on while Chesty was brought specially formulated meal after meal, the food contained an appetite stimulant so the more Chesty ate the more he wanted to eat. Chesty was getting pumped up from the food, Jacobs supplements worked in such a way that eating gave Chesty a bigger pump even bigger than the pump he already had from the weight room. Chesty felt like he was high, he was loving how pumped up he was feeling. At dinner the school uniform was required and Chesty was straining the limits of his light blue dress shirt and gray pants. His buttons were now stretched taut over his pecs. Bite after bite Chesty?s clothes grew tighter as he pumped up more and more. Dan noticed this from across the room and he got Bill?s attention, look at Chesty he is blowing up. They walked over and started cheering Chesty on. Hey Chesty, if your shirt buttons could talk they would be begging for mercy. Chesty started laughing his big pecs bouncing up and down and then his balloon pecs swelled a bit more. Chesty?s buttons suddenly exploded off his shirt. He started posing in his tight underarmor t shirt, the dining hall went wild. Everyone was amazed at Chesty?s muscles and how much he loved to show off. He made his big pecs bounce up and down. "Feel these babies bounce, Dan and Bill each put a hand on each pec as Chesty bounced them up and down. My pecs are awesome huh? Chesty your pecs are amazing you are massive dude. Yeah they are so round and blown up even this stretchy shirt of yours is ready to burst. That was great when you buttons exploded off your shirt. How are you going to find a uniform that fits?
I don?t know I guess I will just have to figure something out. Don?t worry Chesty, Rasmussen patted Chesty?s chest, we have a tailor coming in tomorrow to make you some new shirts and pants. Now you guys better get back to your rooms to study. Chesty was surrounded by the group on the way back to his room, everyone was commenting on how huge he was and he was loving every minute of it. Chesty loved the attention he got from looking so massive. He loved it how everyone was always copping a feel of his pecs, he loved the fact that he looked like he was going to explode out of his clothes and the attention and stares he was always getting. The feeling of being this big was incredible, his chest was always the topic of conversation in any room he entered. Damn Chesty it looks like Rasmussen has plans to get you even bigger than you are now, Bill was impressed with how huge Chesty had gotten. Yeah you guys I guess they want me to see just how big I can get, I thought I was at my limit but I guess I am still going to blow up even more. These muscles are gonna get even bigger, bigger, bigger, Chesty kept on expanding his chest more and more and he started posing in the hall. I am hungry again I need more of Rasmussen?s special shakes, you guys need to do me a favor, I need you to sneak into Rasmussen?s locker and get some of his mass formula that he made for me. I usually only get to drink these during the day but if I could kick it up a notch every evening I can really take it to the limit. I want to be enormous. Chesty you are enormous, Bill slapped Chesty?s shoulder, how are we going to get the formula without Rasmussen noticing? He keeps the key in the weightroom and I have the key to the weightroom. You guys wanna see me really get huge? You can help me to pack on the size. I want more mass, I am still too skinny, I want to inflate my muscles bigger, I want to put on more weight. I want my chest to blow up, my arms to grow even huger, my legs and butt to balloon up massive. I think it would be awesome to see you get even bigger, Bill chimed in and Dan was in complete agreement, yeah Chesty you should see how far you can take it. Well I need you guys to sneak into Rasmussen?s office and get me some of the mass formula, it is in a cabinet next to his desk.
The guys decided that they wanted to help Chesty, so while Chesty was in his room studying they went off to get the Mass formula out of Rasmussen?s office. Jeff, Bill, and Dan snuck into the office to get the formula, Bill stumbled around in the dimly lit office until he found the cabinet that Chesty was talking about, Dan had a box to carry everything and Jeff was the lookout. Bill opened the cabinet and grabbed as much of the formula concentrate as they could fit in the box. Then the lights came on, "What are you boys up to?" Rasmussen was standing there not looking too pleased. You know that is for Chesty it is specially formulated for him it will actually make you sick if you take it." Oh no we are not trying to swipe it for us, Bill realized he said too much. "Then why do you have it? If you are stealing it for Chesty that?s ok I guess." Rasmussen looked confused. The boys were silent. "I know he put you up to this so here is the deal, you can have it as long as you do not let him know that I gave it to you. He really wants to get big, well big is what he is going to be and you guys are going to help him get that way. We planned on only giving him a certain amount of the supplement but if he wants more well lets see what happens. I will act like I do not know that he is consuming more than we thought we were giving him, and he won?t know that you guys got caught. Now get outta here before Chesty wonders what happened to you.
"Hey what took so long, when the guys walked in Chesty was posing in front of the wall mirror that Rasmussen had installed in his room so he could practice posing. I am starving you don?t want me to waste away do you? We managed to get ten gallons of the stuff, but we did not know where to look, don?t worry there is a shitload of it so Rasmussen won?t notice. Thanks guys the blender is on top of the fridge mix it with milk it tastes best that way. Dan whipped up a shake for Chesty while Chesty put on sweatpants and a t shirt. His t shirt was a 50/50 light blue shirt that read bigger is better, of course his shirt was skin tight and to Chesty?s amazement his sweatpants were skin tight as well. Look at me can you believe how huge I am, goddamn I?m massive. Here?s to a more massive Chesty! Dan gave Chesty the shake which he guzzled down?Dan went back to the blender to whip up another shake. I love these I can feel the pump coming on again, these shakes have the effect of giving me a huge pump. Chesty downed the second shake and the effect was starting to kick in. Veins were snaking his muscles and they were slowing pumping up bigger, he felt like he was high and he started posing in the mirror. Chesty?s tight clothes were starting to look tighter, as he pumped up more and more he was looking more ripped than ever. He was lost in the growth. Wow you are ballooning up, Jeff put his hands on both of Chesty?s pecs. Hey Chesty put on your uniform shirt and pants and let?s see how long it takes for you to explode out of it, like you did at dinner. That was so cool, everyone was blown away by you hulking out like that. Chesty agreed and said that he wanted another shake so Dan went back to the blender to whip up a third shake for Chesty, Chesty went into the bathroom to change into his light blue dress shirt and grey slacks. Chesty?s uniform was so snug it looked painted on. Bill had to comment, "Chesty you have filled out nicely dude, damn you are thick dude, I hope they get a some new shirts and pants for you because you have gotten too big for your britches. Yeah his bubble butt is ready to burst out of his pants, Jeff gave Chesty a slap on his bulging rump. Chesty downed another shake and the overall pump he was getting was addictive, "My muscles are ballooning, bigger, rounder I am blowing up with even more muscle. Chesty?s pants were getting tighter, his shirt was starting to strain its buttons and the sleeves were straining from his massive arms over filling them. Dan brought Chesty a fourth shake, drink up muscle balloon. Chesty drank it down and his massive round butt burst through his pants. Wow that is a bubble butt if I ever saw one, they were all laughing at Chesty?s massive beachball glutes. Chesty shouted big squats equals a massive muscle butt, then his massive pecs snapped the buttons on his shirt. Your pecs are like overinflated balloons, Bill was massaging the overinflated chest. Chesty started doing a posing routine discarding the remnants of his uniform and remaining in his very tighty whities. Jeff came out of the bathroom with suntan oil and started oiling Chesty down, Dan gave Chesty a fifth shake. I think I am getting full but hell here goes. Chesty downed the fifth shake and veins were bulging in his muscles as they grew plumper and more ballooned up. Chesty was amazed at the mass he saw in the mirror, "this is awesome I feel so huge, damn I look awesome I am really massive." Chesty made a bicep and it was the size of a small pumpkin. My bicep is bigger than your head Bill feel the mass, I am still blowing up. You are freaky huge dude. Then the lights flicked off and on again, this was the 10 minute warning signal for lights out, bedtime. Bill, Jeff, and Dan had to get back to their rooms- they helped Chesty clean up the blender and to hide the formula and they went back to their rooms.
The next morning wake up call came way to early, Chesty woke up looked in the mirror and said Holy Shit! I am still pumped up from last night, in fact he was a bit bigger than last night and the wildest part was how ripped he looked he was ridiculously ripped considering his muscles looked totally inflated. He had to give Rasmussen a call because he knew that he needed to get a new uniform before heading out of the room?he had to wear a uniform to breakfast and he was now far too ballooned out to fit into his. He put on his biggest stretchy t shirt and his baggiest sweats they both fit like a second skin. He went to Rasmussen?s office, "Wow Chesty, those special shakes we have you drinking must be doing the trick, you are looking massive and ripped to shreds. You look like you put on over 20lbs since yesterday. Chesty butt in, I need to go to breakfast and my uniform does not fit at all, I can?t get my arms in the sleeves, I can?t button the shirt and my pants don?t fit at all. Don?t worry big guy the tailor is on his way in the meantime you can eat breakfast here, I will call the chef and he should deliver some more food.
Chesty?s new uniform fit beautifully, highly tapered in the waist and it fit well without being tight. His monster pecs and bowling ball shoulders looked great in the fitted dress shirt. Each pant leg was bigger than his waist and extra room was made in the rear for his balloon like glutes. Chesty had the face of a model with his thick blond hair, square jaw and piercing blue eyes, he weighed about 250lbs more than a model so he definitely turned heads whenever he entered a room.

Less than 2 weeks later Chesty?s uniform was skin tight again, the constant eating and hard training along with the extra shakes were working wonders. He actually had lowered his bodyfat while gaining a lot of mass. Chesty?s muscles were so blown up and with every move he made they rippled and flexed. Everyone wanted to feel his muscles they looked so unbelievable everyone wanted to feel if they were real. Chesty was loving the attention and he loved showing off, being this big was fun. "Hey Bill feel these babies now, Chesty stuck his ridiculous pecs in Bills face, he knew that Bill loved to feel his chest. Feel how round and bloated my chest muscles are, they keep on inflating bigger, rounder, fuller, and bulbous. I feel like a balloon, blowing up with muscle so freaking massive I love it. Bill you have no idea how awesome it feels to be this muscular and pumped up so huge. Chesty could not even fit into one of the normal desks at school any more, he had to have a special desk built for him because he could no longer get his mass into the desk. The other students had to snicker because he was so unbelievably huge now. His weight was now approaching 500lbs. In fact his weight was now at 465, 6ft2in tall and so muscular that you could not pinch a millimeter of fat. His butt was a rock hard beach ball and it looked ready to burst right out of his dress pants.
Tonight I am going to need more mass formula you guys need to swipe some from Rasmussen?s office. Bill, Jeff, Dan and now Rick and Ed were involved in the plan.
Back in Chesty?s room the boys arrived with the supplement, Chesty was jonesing for the high it gave him and for the ridiculous pump. Dan whipped up the first shake, Chesty guzzled it down and started doing pushups, he did 100 pushups and immediately guzzled down the second shake, then he did pullups on the bar he installed in his room 35 pullups at his weight was incredible. Seeing this giant muscle balloon crank out the pull-ups was crazy. "Time for a third shake"Dan gave Chesty another shake and was in awe of Chesty. Now the pump was really kicking in and Chesty was lost in the feeling of his own growth. The pump was so unreal he was loving it. He chugged another shake and did another 50 pushups. Now the pump was really making him blow up. Oh my God, I am ballooning. I want more, I want to blow up bigger, pump my muscles up fuller. Bill brought him a fifth shake while Dan whipped up another shake. Chesty drank down the fifth and the sixth shakes, Dan was ordered to make another. Chesty?s quads were now so large that he had to waddle when he walked. His lats were so wide he looked like a stingray, his underwear exploded off his huge butt, his t shirt ripped because his enormous pecs burst through it. Chesty drank another shake, veins were snaking over his entire body. His abs got tighter as the rest of him got absurdly bigger. This pump is insane, I can feel my muscles inflating, I want more mass. Bill brought Chesty another shake he chugged it down and grunted I want more, make me blow up rounder and more muscular I am a muscle balloon and I want to be inflated. I love the feel of my muscles expanding, I can feel the extreme pump. Nothing feels as good as this. Chesty had a pair of underwear that were huge he put them on and they were ready to burst, he grabbed a XXXL underarmor stretchy t shirt. Hey you guys I need some help getting this on. The stretchy material was stretched to its limits, it took all four of the them to help him pull the shirt over his bulk. The tight material made him look even bigger if that was possible. I can?t believe it I am not full yet I want another shake. Ed gave him another shake while Dan went back to the blender to make some more. Chesty was still pumping up bigger and more vascular. "Your chest is looking crazy big, make your pecs bounce. Ed put his hands on Chesty?s pecs as he bounced them up and down. You won?t believe this guys I can feel Chesty?s pecs pumping up his muscles are swelling up even bigger. Chesty was lost in the growth he was really enjoying the extreme pump blowing him up. Chesty made a bicep and it was bigger than Dan?s head, with a huge vein running down the center of it. He had to put his legs farther apart because they were so massive, his butt was blowing up as well, huge round and muscular stretching his underwear to their limits. Dan gave Chesty yet another shake he guzzled it down, so Dan went to make another shake. Bill tried to reach around Chesty from the back so he could get a feel of those expanding pecs, but now Chesty was too wide to reach around. His back was flared out wider than ever and his chest was definitely much bigger than that, yet his waist was a lean 32 inches. "I can?t even reach around you Chesty you are so damned massive. Bill put his hands on Chesty?s pecs, Wow I can feel them blowing up. Get this guy another shake he is still ballooning big time." Chesty did another 100 pushups with all four guys sitting on his back. His pecs were still inflating bigger and bigger. Hey guys feel how big my pecs are getting, they are bulging fuller and plumper by the minute. I feel so bloated with muscle. This feels so damned awesome to blow up like this. Chesty started posing when Mr. Rasmussen walked in. Now I know why you are gaining faster than ever?I have to commend you for your dedication Chesty. How do you feel about kicking things up a notch. "Bigger is better" Chesty yelled although he was already absurdly big. We have a 2 week break coming up in 2 days so I am going to have you all stay to help Chesty get even bigger? so big that you will all be shocked. Chesty was already edging towards 500lbs and he was only 5% bodyfat, freaky ripped and ballooned up bigger than anyone could have ever imagined. Even Chesty?s face was full but also more muscular than ever, his neck was a solid column of bulging veiny muscle. He had model good looks but now he was so freaky big and his filled out face looked better than ever, much more commanding. Chesty?s body was now so damned freaky big that complete strangers had to cop a feel of his huge pecs, or bowling ball shoulders, or grope his beachball sized bubble butt. Chesty loved and craved this type of attention, he loved it when people had to sneak in a feel of his muscles. All his friends were constantly pawing his chest, strangers were constantly staring and many were bold enough to ask him if they could touch his muscles, Chesty always stuck out his Chest and encouraged more groping of his massive body, bouncing his pecs in whatever extremely tight clothing he was wearing. Chesty always looked ready to explode out of his clothes. He loved showing off and welcomed any attention he could get. Chesty thought it was funny when people were grossed out about his size that?s when he really enjoyed showing off.
"But Mr. Rasmussen, most of us have plans to go to skiing over the 2 week holiday" Bill always the selfish one. "Consider this a detention for stealing the formula in the first place, and secondly Don?t you want to see Chesty get even bigger?" Rasmussen knew that watching Chesty grow bigger and balloon up with even fuller rounder muscle was definitely better than a ski weekend. "How much bigger can you get muscle balloon,"Bill was rubbing Chesty?s muscle swollen pecs. "This muscle balloon has just started to inflate, Rasmussen pointed at Chesty standing there looking blown up to the max. Chesty you are going inflate, muscle balloon is the perfect description for you. That?s why we have a XXXXL stretchy underarmor t shirt for you and stretchy shorts custom made for a 500lb bodybuilder you are going to need them to contain your mass."
"I want to blow up as big as possible. Chesty was so absurdly pumped already. You are going to see just how big this muscle balloon can get.

"Ok Mr. Muscle balloon lets get you started, for the next two weeks you are going to be training hard, and you are going drink more of these specially formulated shakes than you could ever imagine. These new shakes over 99% of the shake turns into corresponding muscle, when you see how awesome these shakes are you will be amazed. First you have to get a few shots to activate the supplements you will be getting. Your friends are going to be your spotters, they are responsible for feeding you the supplement shakes as well. You are going to need help with the amount you are going to be consuming." Rasmussen did not want to mention the small side effects of the supplement. One think about these shakes is that they make all of your calorie intake, into muscle building food. Not having to crap hardly ever is a positive side effect so Rasmussen did not mention it. The shakes make you feel high and lost in the amazing growth you feel. The amount of shakes Chesty will consume is going to make his stomach bow out by the end of the day, but this will go away every night leaving his abs super ripped the next morning. Chesty will need cold cream rubbed into his skin every evening to prevent stretch marks from the rapid growth and he will definitely need all of his clothes custom made including his underwear. ---

to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to inflated For This Useful Post:
B_HIM (December 2nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
What a huge wall of text.

1. Make the text size smaller.

2. More paragraphs would be good.
  #3   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljobenza
What a huge wall of text.

1. Make the text size smaller.

2. More paragraphs would be good.
Your an ass...

That was a great story! At least I could read it without smaller test or paragraphs... What, are we in school 'benza?
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I did kind of get lost going from line to line sometimes.
  #5   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Master of the Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerfx116
Your an ass...

That was a great story! At least I could read it without smaller test or paragraphs... What, are we in school 'benza?
If simple NON-INSULTING advices insult you, then I wouldn't imagine what you would do with constructive criticisms.And what does this have to do with school? Think before you say something or at least give a reason why you said that.

I wear glasses and I too am taking care of my eyes. I wouldn't force myself to read while having a hard time doing it.

Quote:
I did kind of get lost going from line to line sometimes.
That's what I'm trying to say but he just had to be all sensitive about it.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 04:50 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This is a great addition to the "Chesty" series, thanks!

I don't mind the larger text but it does reinforce the problem of text density. It seems like most of us are taught to write loooong paragraphs; the fact is that for a forum like this shorter paragraphs are better. Anything more than about five or six lines long is hard to read (whatever size the font is.)

All the best...

Richard
  #7   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
arpeejay is right.

But the story really got me going anyway.

I'd like the story start to gradually head towards immobility, things like being unable to reach parts of his body and unable to turn his head very far really get me going!

greedy
  #8   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:20 AM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
This is a great addition to the "Chesty" series, thanks!

I don't mind the larger text but it does reinforce the problem of text density. It seems like most of us are taught to write loooong paragraphs; the fact is that for a forum like this shorter paragraphs are better. Anything more than about five or six lines long is hard to read (whatever size the font is.)

All the best...

Richard

Sorry for the fonts and the lack of paragraph separation. I write in a free verse method and I really did not do any editing I should have spent another hour editing but I was getting letters asking for another story so I just cranked it out. The next edition will definitely follow all of the rules of Strunk and White.
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 08:30 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Don't feel the need to go overboard! I certainly don't! Just keep the rule of thumb in mind -- if it goes on for more than 5-6 lines, just hit the enter key to put in an extra line between the text blocks. Doesn't really matter whether it is or isn't a logical place for a paragraph to start.

Oh, another suggestion (and this is for the world at large, darlin', not just for you):

For dialogue (when you're quoting someone who's speaking), it's usually a good idea to start the dialogue as a new paragraph, e.g.:

Instead of...

John and Joe went to the gym. "I want to pump iron," John said. "I want to kick those weights' ass," said Joe. The two muscleheads spent three hours pumping prodigious weights.

Do...

John and Joe went to the gym.

"I want to pump iron," John said.

"I want to kick those weights' ass," Joe said.

The two muscleheads spent three hours pumping prodigious weights.

It's a lot easier to read.

All th ebest...

Richard
  #10   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:39 AM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Fantastic

I was really looking forward for an addition to the Chesty stories. And a great one it is!!! Besides the size and the paragraphs etc. the story is great. And if you really think the text is too big, you can cgange that also in your internet explorer
  #11   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Master of the Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflated
Sorry for the fonts and the lack of paragraph separation. I write in a free verse method and I really did not do any editing I should have spent another hour editing but I was getting letters asking for another story so I just cranked it out. The next edition will definitely follow all of the rules of Strunk and White.
Well you can edit your first post. There is an edit button on the lower right. Highlight the entire story (or press Ctrl+A) and change the size to something like 2 or 3.

Anyway, I still haven't read your story yet since I have a hard time reading all of it. They say it's great though so I really want to read it.
  #12   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljobenza
Well you can edit your first post. There is an edit button on the lower right. Highlight the entire story (or press Ctrl+A) and change the size to something like 2 or 3.

Anyway, I still haven't read your story yet since I have a hard time reading all of it. They say it's great though so I really want to read it.
Once again: you can also change the settings of your own screen, than the signs will become less big also. Perhaps that's easier :P
  #13   Add to jasotw2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2010, 08:44 PM

jasotw2 is on a distinguished road
Further adventures???

Any chance we are going to see this story continue?
  #14   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
What an amazing story!! LOVED IT!!
  #15   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
For a moment, I thought you were going on with the story =(

Quick Reply