The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Daddy

[COLOR=#FFFFFF]Daddy Seemed Hopeless [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#FFFFFF][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]It was a day from my birthday and I was about to turn 11. My daddy likes to lift heavy metal weights to try and build his muscles up, nice and big. But daddy has always been really fat and seemed never to loose any of it and only gained in his arms, but his physique looked weird to me. I went into daddy’s bedroom to get a comb off mommy’s vanity to brush my hair with when I noticed a magazine sticking out from under daddy’s side of the bed. I went over and pulled it out. It was stuck to the bedsprings and came out with a hard tug. A small rip was in the top right corner, I didn’t thing daddy would notice… When I pulled it out I fell backwards and dropped it onto the floor. When I looked it was a muscle man magazine and the page that opened had a muscle man named [COLOR=white]Gunter Schlierkamp. He was really big! I think daddy wanted to that big… Something told me that daddy would never be that big, he would just be what he called a “fat bull”. One night I heard him talking to himself when he was sitting on his bed and he was poking his big, squishy belly. I didn’t know how to help daddy but I felt like I had to do something… Then, it hit me. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The next day was my birthday and I was really looking forward to it. Not because there would be cake and friends and presents, but because I was going to get the chance to make daddy’s dreams come true. I dressed quickly and brushed my hair in mommy’s mirror. I took another look at Mr. Gunter Schlierkamp in the magazine and pushed it back under the bed. Then I ran down the stairs and helped mommy in the kitchen until everyone arrived and it was time for the cake! Daddy turned off the light and mommy lit the candles, all eleven of them. Everybody sang Happy Birthday and then it was time to make my wish. I took a long hard look at the cake, then at mommy and the rest of my family and friends watching me from all around the room. Then I looked at Daddy and smiled. I quickly thought to myself I wish the next time daddy works out he could get muscles like Mr. Gunter. Then it was as if time was going in slow motion as I tried to blow out my candles, the whole room seemed slowed down and my breath wasn’t reaching the small flames. Then time sped back up and the candles were all out. A few people were shocked that I could blow them all out! After a second I looked at daddy and he twitched and closed his eyes for a second. He was standing with mommy in the back of the room so no one noticed. After that we had cake and Ice Cream, opened presents and played a few games. After that it was getting late and everyone left; I helped mommy wrap up the little bit of cake that was left and wash the dishes. Then I took a shower and got into my PJs and then into bed. Mommy and daddy came in to say goodnight and tucked me in before they left. After they left I rolled over and pictured how happy daddy would be after my wish came true! I fell asleep thinking how big and happy daddy would be. My birthday was on Sunday so Monday I had to go to school. I said goodbye to mommy and daddy and looked to see if he had changed. He didn’t seem any different. I guessed that daddy hadn’t worked out last night. I hugged them goodbye and got on the school bus. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was a little upset that I might not be able to see daddy change but I thought that daddy would be happy anyway. Daddy went back into his bedroom and put on his workout clothes, filled his water bottle and went down into the basement to start his first workout of the week. Daddy grabbed the 20lb weights and began to lift. Then he moved onto his back and then his abs. After his as he took a small break and took a sip from his water bottle. Then he sat down on his Bowflex machine and breathed heavily. He felt weird and his skin was tingling; His feet grew bigger and bigger and ripped through his size 11 shoes, his now size 15 feet had a little hair on them and on his toes. Daddy was only 5’9 when he got up that morning but now he was starting to grow taller and taller and was soon 6’2, the same as Gunter. Daddy’s big belly was now almost gone and his abdominals were now quite flat but were quickly gaining muscle and becoming a 6 pack. Daddy’s legs grew thicker and thicker and soon ripped through his athletic shorts. Daddy’s pecs were growing so huge it looked like someone was pumping air into them. He now had and 8 pack and that V form that bodybuilders long for. Daddy’s shirt burst open to reveal his enormous torso and daddy was left wearing nothing but his jockstrap. Daddy had a pretty big dong to begin with and had heard him telling his friends how big it was. I believed him because I had seen it many times before. Daddy’s jock strap got bigger and bigger and was starting to rip, it looked like a basketball was in there. The jockstrap burst open and daddy’s now basketballs sized balls bounced down and almost reached his knees. Daddy’s dong was now sticking straight up and rubbed against his chin. It was now 18 inches long. Daddy’s neck got thicker and thicker and soon looked like a tree trunk. Daddy’s jaw got bigger and squarer and pushed out, away from his face; Daddy now had 5 o’clock on his face and had a nice dusting of brown hair on his pecs that went down into a thick treasure trail on his rock hard 8 pack and kept going until it reached his thick bush above his massive genitals. His legs and feet were pretty hairy themselves and his legs looked enormous and had veins snaking all over them. Daddy’s shoulders got wider and wider and were now about 3 feet across. As soon as daddy regained his senses he thought he was dreaming, he was now a massive 6’2 bodybuilder and had lots of body hair and massive genitals. He had to turn his shoulders sideways to get through the door and could barely get up the stairs; his feet were so big he could barely put them on the steps. When he got upstairs he went into his and mommy’s bathroom and flexed and admired himself, then he jacked off and rubbed his jizz into his chest and legs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFFFFF] Anyone want to continue? I have no idea what to do next... [/COLOR]

Last edited by TeknoDave; January 21st, 2010 at 08:11 PM. Reason: corrected font color.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:59 PM

mutador
I love daddy growth stories but this is too simple, I would make it more complex, like adding other characters, situations, more on why his dad wants to become big, if his strength increases how much, what he's able to do, what are people reactions like, etc,etc
  #3   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:52 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
and change the font colour... (even font type itself) will help with ease of reading too.
  #4   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Haha, this was literally 3 years from tomorrow. I was a different person back then. I am embarrassed it's still up...
  #5   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:04 AM

mutador
Wow, I thought there was more activity in this forum, oops
This is a good oportunity to rewrite it then...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options