The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:05 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Where do you drum up ideas?

I am curious as to where/how some authors (such as myself) cook up ideas for their stories...

I was just driving home from the bar, and had a brain blast for another story idea, since I got stuck in a rut from the last story I was working on (Muscle Mountain).

Just like that story, and the one I thought up tonight, I always seem to find myself with a basic premise and idea for how I want the story to go while I am driving.

Dunno why, but sometimes I do my best thinking when I drive.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
I've had that experiance too. For me though, I'll look at the most ordinary things and if I'm in the right mindset, will think "How can I make that into a MGS?" Othertimes it will be while driving, after just waking up and remembering parts of dreams, in the shower (probably the best!). Wherever inspiration happens to strike. Unfortunately most of the time I forget to write parts of it down to jog my memory and forget some of them, but if the idea is powerful enough, it sticks. Now just need to get them down in detail.... all things in time I guess

That's my source (or a few of them anyway). Working on some real life encounters to draw from as well, but that's a bit more difficult
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2007, 01:14 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I have tons of ideas, but never the drive to write them into stories. I just come up with whatever makes me want to fap. :P
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2007, 06:48 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I never know from where the next idea will strike me - sometimes it's something I saw in a TV comercial, an old cartoon (that happened a lot with me) or even the very pleasuring online talk or role play. But in any case, I think the best moment is having the idea, than you spend sometimes struggling with your fingers and grammar to build it, that's both pleasing and tortuting, then finally when you finish and post, that's both a relief and your personal accomplishment - only to start another torturing period...

"will they like it? is anybody going to post a comment?"

Hehe in any case - I just love my crazy ideas, including those who never turned into stories - sometimes your brains is the best playground...

Cheers
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2007, 07:21 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Purdy simple for me. I get mine when I'm jerkin off by myself (whether or not it's about this site).

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options