The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 3.05 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:02 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Jack's Story

TemptationIV was looking for this story. Here it is.

Jack?s Story

By John D.

Yeah, my name?s Jack. You got a problem with that? My real name?s John but that?s my dad?s name too, so I?ve always been Jack. Some kids used to call me Jackie. I hate that name. Jackie. That?s a fuckin? girl?s name. Kids used to rag on me ?cause I was so small and skinny. ?Jackie, you little shit, I?m gonna pound your puny ass, just because I feel like it. And there ain?t nothin? you can do about it Jackie, ?cause you?re just a puny little punk.? Then the kid would beat me up, laughing the whole time. I was the punching bag for the whole class. I get real mad when I think back about all the shit I took. And I don?t have to think back very far. Those days were only 3 months ago. Well, nobody calls me Jackie anymore. Not unless they wanna get their guts smashed into their fuckin? spine. Let me tell you about it.

I was always small and skinny. Ever since I can remember, I was shorter and skinnier than the other kids my age. I wasn?t a nerd or anything. I?m a normal, red-blooded American boy and I always tried to fight back when other kids picked on me, but I?d usually lose all the fights ?cause I was so small and weak. I turned 14 only 3 months ago, on June 7 to be exact, and on my birthday I was 5?2? tall and weighed only 95 pounds. No, that?s not a typo. I weighed a fuckin? 95 pounds. I was a skinny little shit, just like all the other kids said. And even though I weighed only 95 pounds, I had a layer of baby fat covering my little body. I looked like a little kid, not a 14 year old teenager. On my birthday my friend Charlie challenged me to an armwrestling contest and he smashed my little 9 inch arm to the table so fast I felt like a little girl fighting his muscles. He even let me use both arms against his right arm and he still won, although it was a lot harder for him to pin both my arms. I looked at his bicep bulging as he slowly forced my little arms down. His arm wasn?t huge, but it was way bigger and more muscular than mine.

After he pinned my arms, Charlie laughed and flexed his biceps right in my face. ?Jesus, Jackie,? he said. ?You just turned 14 but your body?s like a 10 year old. You?re not a real man like me.? Then he wrapped his arm around my neck and squeezed in his forearm real hard until his bicep was pushing right into my windpipe. I started gasping for air and that only made Charlie squeeze harder. He was laughing really hard. He thought it was funny. Finally he saw I was almost passed out. He let go and pushed me down on the floor. He stood over me flexing his muscles and said ?You?re a fucking wuss, Jackie. My little sister?s stronger than you.? He laughed and all my other friends laughed too. I felt like shit, as usual.

Well, my luck started to change right after my birthday. School let out and I was thinkin? about what I was gonna do for the fuckin? summer. I mean, what are you gonna do when you?re a 14 year old skinny punk that everybody likes to pick on? Go to the beach? Forget it! I?d be laughed off the fuckin? sand. Maybe even have sand kicked in my face by some big jock who wants to show off for his girlfriend. Well, I was walkin? down my street and saw the kid who lives a couple of houses from me workin? out with some weights in his garage. His name is Pete and he?s on the high school tennis team. He?s 17 years old and is gonna graduate next spring. Pete has a nice, buffed body. He?s about 5?10? tall and weighs 140 pounds. Not real big. Just real buffed and lean. Like tennis player wants to be. He was doing bench presses with about 125 pounds. It looked like a huge amount of weight to me as I watched that iron being pushed up and down by Pete?s shredded chest and arms. Pete finished his set and stood up. I couldn?t believe how the muscles of his chest and arms rippled under his thin tan skin. Pete could see that I was staring at his body. ?Hi, Jack,? he said. Pete never called me Jackie. I appreciated that. ?Ya wanna try a set? You ever lifted weights before?? I shook my head. I was so skinny and weak, I never tried to lift any weights at school or at my friends houses. I was too embarrassed. I figured lifting weights was for guys who have muscles, and I sure didn?t. ?You look like you could use some liftin?, Jack,? said Pete, eying my pathetic little body. ?Here, try a set of benches. Lets see what you can do.?

Pete removed most of the plates on the bar. It wasn?t an Olympic weight set, just a little starter set that teenagers get for Christmas. He lowered the weight all the way to 30 pounds. ?OK, Jack,? said Pete. ?Let?s see what ya got.? I got on the bench, gripped the bar and Pete gently lifted it off the rack. I was on my own. I was scared but I was also excited. I lowered the bar to my chest and pushed it up. To my surprise, I could push the bar up pretty easy. Not real easy but easy enough that I cranked out another 14 reps before my chest felt real sore and I just didn?t have enough strength to push up another rep. I jumped up off the bench, all excited at what I had done. My chest and arms felt really good, like blood was surging through my veins. I felt some kind of rush come over my body, like all of a sudden I was energized. I felt great! I ran my fingers over my little pecs and they actually felt harder to the touch than before and they were actually bulging a little bit under my skin.

?You did great, Jack,? said Pete. Fifteen reps with 30 pounds on your first try is pretty fuckin? good for a little guy like you, if you ask me. Of course, you?ll never be as big and muscular as I am, but I think if you work out for a year or two you?ll probably be able to get about half as strong as me.? I looked at Pete?s buffed muscles and nodded my head with excitement. The thought of being able to get even half as strong as Pete was incredible. Then I got my lucky break. Pete told me that he was going to be a tennis instructor at a tennis camp all summer so he wouldn?t be using his weights. He was leaving in just two hours. He asked me if I wanted to borrow his weights until he came back in the fall. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I said yes and right then and there we moved Pete?s little weight set over to my garage. Pete gave me a high five and said ?See ya in three months, dude. Maybe your little arm will be half this size by then.? He flexed his bicep and I watched that hard ball of shredded muscle peak into what looked like a mountain of solid rock. ?Thirteen inches of rock-hard muscle, Jack,? said Pete. ?Something for you to shoot for. Good luck, dude.? Pete looked at my puny runt body just before he turned around to leave. I knew he was thinking that there was no way that all the weights in the world would make my skinny little arm ever come close to his 13 inches of rippling muscle.

Well, I didn?t waste any time getting started lifting the weights. Pete had given me some muscle magazines for inspiration and he pointed out a beginner?s workout routine in one of the magazines. I did every exercise just like they said in the magazine. Except that they said to do only one set at first. You were supposed to go up to three sets after a month of training. Well, I said fuck that shit and I did three sets right from the start. And I used the heaviest weights I could lift for about 10 reps. At the end of my first workout, my whole body was in total pain. Every muscle of my body ached. I could hardly walk. But at the same time, I felt great. My whole body seemed to come alive as my muscles lifted those iron weights. Iron weights that today are so light and puny for me, but iron weights that were then challenging my skinny little muscles more than they had ever been challenged before. Besides being really sore at the end of the workout, my little muscles were actually pumped! I could feel them pushing out under my skin. It was like they were being unleashed from their punyness and wanted to pump and grow. And I felt that same incredible rush I had felt in Pete?s garage. It?s a rush that?s almost better than sex. I still get that rush during every workout. It?s a rush of blood, adrenaline and testosterone blasting through my teenage body, making my muscles feel big and strong and alive! Even though my muscles were puny and I was weak as shit, I somehow felt big and strong after that workout.

I staggered out of the garage and into our kitchen. My legs were so sore I could hardly walk. I was covered with sweat and my skin was red and flushed. I sat down on a kitchen chair and my mother came running over to me. She screamed, ?Jack! What?s the matter? You look sick! What happened to you?? I looked up and said, ?Nothin?, mom. I?m fine. I?ve been liftin? some weights. Pete loaned me his weights for the summer and I was liftin? out in the garage. I?m just a little tired and stiff, that?s all.?

My mom looked at me with a look of great concern. ?Lifting weights? Like Pete does? Jack, you might hurt yourself doing that. Pete?s a big, strong young man and you?re just a little boy. I don?t think you should be lifting weights like that.? I got up and stood face to face with my mom. She was 4 inches taller than me. I knew she loved me and didn?t want me to get hurt, but I knew what I wanted and I wasn?t gonna let my mom stop me. I raised my right arm and flexed my little bicep. A tiny little lump of muscle rose up. ?Look at that, mom. Feel it,? I said. My mom reached over and felt my puny little bicep. ?Doesn?t it look a little bigger to you and doesn?t it feel hard? That bicep was as flat as a pancake this morning and it felt like mush. It?s pumped, mom! I got a pump! It?s gotten bigger and harder after just one workout! Mom, I?m tired of being puny and weak. I?m tired of getting? picked on and beaten up by all the kids in school. I think those weights might really help me get bigger and stronger so I won?t get picked on anymore. Pete says that after a year or two I might even get to be half as strong as him! Wouldn?t that be fantastic? I?d love to be half as strong as Pete. So, mom, I really wanna lift this summer!?

My mom looked down at me with a look of pity in her eyes. She knew I wanted to lift weights more than anything I had ever wanted to do before. She knew I was a skinny little runt who got picked on by all the other kids. She didn?t like that any more than I did. She reached over and hugged my hot, sweaty little body. ?OK, son, go at it! Lift those weights! I want to see you pack some real muscle on that body. I want you to be able to protect yourself against all those bullies who have hurt you all these years.? I looked up at her and saw her starting to cry. ?Thanks, mom,? I said. I won?t let you down. Hey, I?m really hungry. I?m gonna need a lot of food to feed these muscles. Gimme a snack. Make it a tunafish sandwich with lots of tuna. I?m gonna need a lot of protein!? I realized that the workout had made me incredibly hungry. Hungrier than I had been in a long time. My mom made me a big tunafish sandwich and I wolfed it down with a big glass of milk like it was nothin?. I was surprised myself at how much I ate. ?I?m still hungry, mom,? I ordered. And my mom made me another big sandwich. I ate that too with still more milk. Finally I was full. I patted my flat stomach, let out a big burp and headed up to my room to read the muscle mags Pete had given me.

I read all about working out, about proper nutrition, about protein supplements, everything. I was hyped. I learned that my body needed to rest between workouts in order to grow, so I couldn?t work out tomorrow even though I really wanted to. I had to rest and eat and eat some more and grow. At least I hoped I would grow. Lying in bed and reading that magazine, I had no idea what would happen to me. Maybe I?d just get fat from eating all that food. Or maybe nothing at all would happen. Fuck, no muscle had grown on my body for 14 years, so why would it be any different now? But I had never lifted weights before, so maybe something different would happen. I laid on my bed thinking about all the good things and bad things that might happen to me. But in the end I was totally jakked to be liftin?.

Even though I was sore as hell, I got on my bike and rode down to the health food store and bought a ton of the supplements that were advertised in the muscle mag. I used up half of my savings from my allowance. Shit, all those muscular dudes in the mag used this stuff to get huge, so I wanted to use it too. I wanted to get huge. I was a 95 pound kid who wanted to get huge.

When I got home it was dinner time. My mom had already told my dad about me liftin? weights and my dad was cool about it. I think he felt the same way as my mom about not liking me being puny and weak and getting beaten up all the time. My mom had gone out and bought some steaks and vegetables just for the occasion. And she bought an extra steak for me just in case I was really hungry. Well you guessed it. I gobbled down my first steak, with lots of potatoes and vegetables, and then gobbled down the second steak too. One day before, I wouldn?t have been able to finish even the whole first steak. My appetite had totally changed after that one grueling workout with Pete?s weights. After dinner I watched TV and then I mixed myself a big protein shake before going to bed. Already I was hungry again and I wolfed down the shake. I slept like a rock, dreaming of big muscles bulging in my body.

The next morning I got on the scale and my eyes bulged out at what I saw. I weighed 97 pounds, two more pounds than the day before. I couldn?t believe it. I got on and off the scale and I adjusted the setting to make sure it was set at zero, and every time it said 97 pounds. My cock started getting hard when I thought about the fact that I might have added two pounds of muscle to my little body overnight. But then again it might just be fat. I flexed my muscles in the mirror and I thought I saw little bulges of muscle that weren?t there yesterday. And I sure didn?t see any more fat. If anything, my definition had improved. I flexed my abs and saw the outlines of a six-pack forming under the little layer of babyfat under my skin. Shit, I hadn?t ever seen that before! I was stoked!

It was all I could do to resist lifting weights on that day. I wasn?t sore anymore and my muscles were kind of twitching, like they wanted some action, some action like lifting heavy iron. But I was convinced that another day of rest is what they really needed to grow big, so I didn?t lift a single weight. Instead, I did a little running and bike riding and I ate tons of food and supplements. My mom was really getting into my eating. She had borrowed my muscle mags and read about all the good food I should be eating, and she made it all in huge quantities. Lots of protein, some carbs, and no fat. I ate like a pig, three big meals and three ?snacks?, which were as big as the meals I used to eat. And three times a day I drank a big protein shake. It was amazing the amount of food I crammed into my little body. And even more amazing was that I was always hungry when it was time for more food. I was a fuckin? eating machine.

I woke up the next morning and got on the scale. ?Jesus Christ!? I yelled out loud. ?One hundred fucking pounds. I weigh 100 pounds! Fuck, yeah!!? I was so excited I was yelling at the top of my lungs. I flexed my muscles in the mirror. The little ridges and bulges of muscle looked a little bigger. I felt my bicep and it definitely felt bigger than two days ago. Then I flexed my abs and my six pack of muscle popped out even more clearly than it had yesterday. My cock started getting hard. Even though I had gained three more pounds and had eaten an incredible amount of food, I had less fat on my abs than I had yesterday. My muscles were growing and my fat was disappearing! I just couldn?t believe what was happening to me. I loved it!

After eating a huge breakfast of steak, eggs, potatoes and toast, washed down with a quart of milk laced with protein supplement, I headed out to the garage for the second workout of my life. I could hardly wait. My muscles seemed to be crying out to be challenged again by the heavy weights. I started with bench presses. I loaded the bar to 35 pounds, which was the maximum weight I was using for about 8-10 reps two days before. I got on the bench and lowered the bar to my chest. Then I pressed it up. The fucking bar felt like a feather! I easily pumped out another 20 reps and I wasn?t even trying hard. My maximum weight two days before was nothin?. That weight was now my fuckin? warmup. I was totally stoked. I knew right then and there that the five pounds I had gained was solid muscle. Solid, fuckin? strong, muscle.

I put five more pounds on each side of the bar, making it 45 pounds. I lowered the bar to my chest and pressed it up for 10 solid reps. That weight felt the same to my new, bigger muscles as the 35 pounds did two days before. I rubbed my hands over my pecs and felt the little muscles bulging. I had never felt my pecs bulge before in my life. They felt so hard and alive! I wanted to work them really hard so they?d grow big as fast as possible. So, I didn?t just do three sets of benches. I did five sets. I wanted to work my pecs to total exhaustion. Incredible intensity which would make them cry for mercy at the end of the five sets. Five sets of the heaviest weight I could lift for 10 reps on the first set and about 4-6 reps on the last set. Then a full day?s rest to let those muscles grow so much they?d be able to lift another ten pounds of weight the next workout.

I wasn?t supposed to do five sets until I had been lifting for many months. But my muscles were pumped. My muscles were throbbing. I knew my muscles wanted heavy lifting to the extreme, and I was gonna give it to ?em. You?ve heard of extreme sports? Well I was gonna be the extreme lifter. And my muscles were gonna grow to extreme size. Shit, I wasn?t supposed to do three sets in my first workout but I did, and look what happened to my muscles. They exploded! I knew they could take five heavy sets and explode even more. I would be in pain, but I wasn?t afraid of a little fuckin? pain. I was tough. I felt like a fuckin? stud.

I pumped out the five sets of benches, barely lifting the weight to the rack on the 5th rep of my last set. Pain was shooting through my pecs. They were totally engorged with blood. Even though they were puny, those pec muscles, those little muscles that had worked themselves to total exhaustion by lifting the heavy iron for five grueling sets, were actually bulging under my nipples. My nipples were poking straight out, totally erect. My skin was beet red and dripping with sweat. I felt an overwhelming rush of power as the hormones raced through my body. I felt like Superman. I weighed only 100 pounds and I only benched 45 pounds, but I still felt like Superman. I ran my fingers over my pumped little pecs. They felt really hard. I smiled and let out a loud yell, ?Yeah!?

Well, I did five sets of every exercise in that beginner?s routine. I worked out for 3 hours, drinking lots of water and a big protein shake about half way through the workout. I worked every muscle in my body to complete exhaustion. On every exercise I could lift about a ? to 1/3 more weight than I had done just two days before. The weight I had struggled with before felt unbelievably light, just a fuckin? little warmup weight for me now. I was totally jakked. Halfway through the workout I ran upstairs and brought down a big mirror so I could watch my muscles flex as they were working. When I did my curls I could see my biceps bulging up into little balls of muscle under my skin as they forced out rep after rep with a weight they could have barely lifted before. I never had any biceps at all before and now I had little lumps of muscle bulging in my arms. I was getting a pump. My little muscles were fuckin? pumped! I hit a double biceps pose and watched in amazement as the muscles formed an actual peak in my arms. I was totally amazed at how fast my muscles were growing.

My last exercise was situps. In my first workout, I could only do only 10 reps per set and not even that many on my third set. Today, I cranked out 30 reps on my first set and never got below 20 for my fifth set. By the last set my abs ached with so much pain it would have been easy to stop. A wimp would have stopped putting so much pain on his body. But I didn?t stop. I wasn?t a wimp. I was a tough kid and I knew my abs were tough too. I knew they could take it. I cranked out those last 20 reps one by one. The last 5 were incredibly painful and I did ?em real slow. When I finished, I was totally exhausted and lay on the floor for a few minutes, breathing hard as the sweat poured off my hot body. Then I stood up and ran my fingers over my sweaty abs. They really felt hot and the sweat was dripping onto my shorts. To my amazement, I could actually feel hard little ridges of muscle under the sweaty skin. It felt like corrugated iron. Like a washboard. I was getting washboard abs! I looked in the mirror and flexed. The six pack of pumped muscle sprang to attention at my command. I had never had ab muscles at all, and now I could see hard muscle pulsating under my skin. All my babyfat was gone. There was nothing but muscle under that thin skin. My cock got hard under my shorts. It was dawning on me that I wasn?t gonna be a little punk anymore. I was getting muscles! And I was getting ?em real fast.

I stumbled into the kitchen and dropped down onto a chair. I was totally wasted but I was pumped and I was stoked. My mom ran up to me and grabbed my sweaty shoulders. ?Oh, Jack, honey, you look terrible,? she said. ?I think you might have strained yourself too much. I?m worried that you?re going to hurt yourself.? I slowly stood up while her hands were still holding my shoulders. Then I lifted my arms and did a double biceps pose right in front of my mom. Besides flexing my biceps, I flexed my pecs, my lats and my abs. I was still pumped and sweaty. Even though my muscles were little, they were hard and pumped and bustin? out of my skin. My mom let go of my shoulders, stood back a little and looked my body up and down. I flexed my abs and the six pack of muscle rippled under my skin. She had seen my body millions of times but she had never seen anything like she was lookin? at. She let out a loud gasp. I smiled and flexed my right bicep right in front of her face. ?Feel my arm, mom. Feel my arm and tell me if you think I?m gettin? hurt by the weights.?

My mom squeezed my bicep. ?Omygod, Jack,? she yelled. I could tell she was shocked when she felt my throbbing muscle. ?That muscle?s hard as a rock. And it?s big!? She stood back and took another look at my body. ?Yeah, mom, it?s a half an inch bigger than it was two days ago. And my chest is a whole inch bigger! And it?s all muscle mom! I?m lots stronger than I was before! Just think, mom, a whole inch of new muscle in two days.? I flexed my pecs and lats for her. The muscles bulged out of my chest like they had never done before. Then I gave her a little posing routine, flexing my legs, my lats, my pecs, my triceps, my abs and of course my biceps. There wasn?t a huge amount of muscle there, but there was a lot more muscle than I had before, and it was all hard and pumped. I had measured my muscles before my workout two days ago and before my workout that day. My chest really was a whole inch bigger. My biceps really were a whole one-half inch bigger. And with the tremendous pump I had, I know my muscles were even bigger when my mom was looking at them. Mom looked at me proudly. ?Jack, you?re not a boy anymore. You?ve turned into a man in two days? She looked me in the eyes and then she hugged me. I hugged her back and then I said, ?Mom, I?m hungry.?

I gobbled up a snack of two chicken sandwiches and a quart of milk. Then I grabbed a towel and headed out to our back yard. I was tired after that hard workout and I wanted to get some sun. I had never really had a tan before. I was so ashamed of my body that I always wore shirts when I was out in public. Well, now that my body was changing, I wanted to get a tan. My cock was twitching under my shorts so I ripped off my shorts and flopped down on the towel totally nude. My throbbing cock sure didn?t want to be held in by those shorts and I figured I?d tan my whole body, including my crotch and my ass. Why not? There was nobody around to watch me except my mom and she?s seen me nude all my life so she didn?t care.

I laid on my back. The warm sun felt really good beating down on my body. My muscles were still pumped from the workout and I ran my hands over my pecs and abs, feeling the hard muscle flex at my command. This was a totally new sensation for me. I never had any muscles before and it was really cool feeling my own muscles bulge for me. My cock started to get really hard. I thought about my muscles. About how they had grown so much in just two days. About how strong they felt during my workout. About how much weight I had just lifted. About the rush I felt during my workout. About how big and hard my muscles felt as they bulged under my fingers. About how much bigger and stronger they were gonna be for my next workout after I rested a whole day and stuffed myself with food. My cock started to twitch with excitement as I thought about getting big and strong. I moved my right hand down to my cock while I continued to run my left hand over the new muscles on my hard body. I was in heaven as I thought about my muscles and felt them at the same time.

As soon as my fingers touched my cock, spasms of pleasure shot though my body. My muscles stiffened and I thrust up my hips. I shot a huge load of cum all the way over my head. More and more spurts of cum surged out of my cock, landing on my face and chest. It was the most incredible orgasm I had ever had. I had never shot that far or spurted out that much cum in my whole life. I rubbed the cum off my face and smeared it all over my chest and abs. I felt so good. I felt like a stud. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep, all the while dreaming about my new muscles. My cock was still hard when I fell asleep.

For the next day and a half, I just ate like a pig and laid out in the sun. I did some running and rode my bike just to keep my muscles loose, but basically I just pigged out and rested. Oh, and I also beat off about 5 more times. I was horny all the time and my orgasms were incredible. When I stepped on the scale the morning of my third workout, the needle shot up to 104 pounds. Four more pounds of fuckin? muscle! I flexed my arms in the mirror and yelled ?I?m a fuckin? stud!? Then I went downstairs, ate a huge breakfast, and did my workout with lots more weight than I could handle before. I was getting bigger and stronger every day.

During the first month I worked out, I didn?t tell my friends what I was doing. I always wore a big sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants when we got together. They couldn?t see what was happening to my body. They thought I was too embarrassed by my puny body to let anyone see it, especially after being humiliated by Charlie on my birthday. One time they did notice that I was eating an awful lot of food at Charlie?s house. I asked for seconds and then thirds. ?Jesus, Jackie,? Charlie said. ?You?re eating a shitload of food for a little shrimp like you. You?re gonna get fat as a pig!? Then he laughed and all my friends laughed with him. I just smiled and kept on eating.

Well, during that first month of lifting, I gained 30 pounds of fuckin? muscle, going from a skinny, weak 95 pound boy to a strong and very muscular 125 pound teenager. When you consider that I lost all my babyfat too, I probably added almost 40 pounds of rock-hard muscle to my body in one month. That?s a fucking lot of muscle that got packed on to a kid who only weighed 95 to start! My body just seemed to explode from the heavy lifting and the huge amounts of food and supplements I was eating. I never dreamed I could get big and muscular so quick, but I did. In fact I never thought I would ever have any muscles at all, but everything changed overnight, after my first workout. I guess I have pretty good genetics after all, even though they didn?t kick in until I was 14.

I also grew 2 inches in height to 5?4?in that month. Not very tall, but that 125 pounds of muscle looked great on my body. I was far more muscular than most of the taller kids I knew. And something else happened. My cock grew an inch too. And my balls grew bigger, hangin? large and low in my big ball sack. They could really produce a lot of cum. Surge after surge after surge of thick, white liquid that I could spurt high in to the air. I guess my cock and balls grew just like the rest of my body. And my prick got a lot thicker. It was now over 7 inches long and very thick. And it got hard all the time. I could cum 7 or 8 times a day if I wanted to. But I usually only beat off twice or three times a day, ?cause I was workin? out and eating all the time. Every orgasm was fantastic. I was, and still am, a big, muscular fucking machine.

I laugh now when I think about how excited I was about getting to be half as strong as Pete after a year or two. Fuck, I was more than half as strong as him after one week! I could bench 75 pounds after one week and I remember he said his maximum bench was 140, the same as his weight. After just a little over two weeks, I could bench 150, so I was already stronger than him! And all my other muscles were just as strong. After 2 weeks, I could curl with 60 and squat with 180. That was way more than Pete could do. And this was after just 8 workouts! Before two weeks was up, it was obvious that Pete?s little beginner weight set was gonna be too light for me. I could bench the whole bar with all the plates for 8 reps and I knew I?d need even more weight for my next workout. At the rate I was going, there was no way that little weight set was gonna keep up with my muscles.

My dad could see that too. And he was really happy to see me puttin? on muscle so fast. He said he always wished he could have had muscles as a kid but he never did. Now he was lookin? at his son growing like a fuckin? out-of-control weed and really diggin? it. So me and my dad brought Pete?s little weight set back to his garage and put it back just like it was. I smiled when I thought of Pete coming back from tennis camp and seeing it there. He would probably think I gave up and stayed a puny shrimp. Won?t he be in for a big surprise! Me and dad went to a special home gym store and bought a huge amount of equipment and weights. It had an Olympic bar, lots of plates, a bench and a squat rack, a rack for heavy military presses, a lat pull-down machine, some dipping bars, and a leg press machine. Plus we got lots of dumbbells in weights up to 100 pounds. I looked at those big mothers and thought about my muscles getting big enough to lift them. I knew they would. It was just a matter of time. Not too much time the way my muscles were growing.

So I worked out with my new weight set. My muscles seemed to know they were lifting real muscleman weights. They just kept getting bigger and stronger. They weren?t the muscles of a puny punk anymore. They were the muscles of a muscleman. After two weeks of lifting I changed from the beginner routine to the super-advanced routine. I skipped the intermediate and the advanced routine. My muscles were already super-advanced. I worked out every day, working a different muscle group each time. So now my muscles had three or four days to rest, but I was blasting my body with the heaviest weights possible every day. I was eating like a wild man and wolfing down the protein shakes. I started eating creatine too. It gave my muscles an extra surge of growth and power.

I?m still packin? on more muscle every week, but that first month of training was totally incredible. It was the best month of my life. My muscles grew so fast I still can?t believe it. I remember I had some short sleeve button shirts that fit me just fine when I finished 8th grade. My mom even bought me a new shirt for the summer, a nice yellow shirt with white buttons down the front. Well, day by day those shirts started feelin? really tight. My chest was growing at the rate of over 2 inches a week and I was puttin? on over an inch of muscle on my arms every week too. That?s a fucking lot of muscle in a very short time. My body was like a fuckin? muscle machine, gettin? bigger and stronger at warp speed from all the heavy lifting and huge amounts of food I was eating. Those little shirts didn?t stand a chance against my growing muscles. I remember when I put on my new yellow shirt after about 2 weeks of lifting. Me and my mom and dad were going over to my aunt?s house for a family gathering. I put on the shirt and a realized it fit real tight. I hadn?t worn it since I started liftin? and I forgot that my chest was 5 inches bigger already. But that was the only good shirt I had, so I put it on anyway and went to my aunt?s. I ate a ton of food at dinner.

After dinner, us kids went outside to play. My cousin, who?s three years older than me, wanted to play catch with the football. I was always a little runt to him and he liked showing off how big and strong he was. Well, he threw a long pass to me and I caught it perfectly. Then it was my turn to throw him a long pass. He looked at me like he knew I wouldn?t be able to throw the ball all the way to him, but he was gonna make me try and make a fool of myself as usual. I brought my right hand back to throw the ball. I threw it forward as hard as I could and right then I heard a popping sound as the top 4 buttons of my shirt were ripped off by my flexing pecs. I stood there kind of surprised at what my muscles had done. Then I saw the ball driving into my cousin?s gut and knocking him over. I had thrown a line drive right at him. He came over to me and looked at my shirt, with the 4 top buttons busted off and my bulging pecs peeking through. The tops of my abs were also showing a little. He could also see the bottom part of my biceps, which were 2 inches bigger than the last time he saw me and the muscles in my forearms which were writhing like snakes under my skin. I flexed my pecs a little and they bulged out under the little shirt, forcing it further apart. My cousin looked kinda stunned. He said, ?You look like you been workin? out a little.? ?Yeah, a little,? I said. We played catch for another 20 minutes or so. I could throw the ball farther than he could. He was totally shocked. He kept looking at my chest. At those round pecs peeking out from under the busted shirt. I smiled as I thought about my big pecs rippin? the buttons off my shirt and my cousin getting blown away lookin? at my body. Fuck, I could already bench 150 pounds. My pecs were stronger than his already. I wasn?t gonna take any shit from him anymore.

After that, I busted out all the buttons of my old shirts. I got a rush putting them on ? shirts that fit me perfectly less than a month before ? and then flexing my lats and pecs and blowing out those buttons. Shit, when your muscles are growing as fast as mine were, no fuckin? shirt could hold ?em back. I even put on some old tee shirts, shirts that I actually wore to school for 8th grade. I could hardly fit ?em over my chest and shoulders. My arms were so big that the sleeves wouldn?t go over my biceps. I?ll never forget what I did to one shirt. After I forced the shirt over my shoulders and chest and stretched the sleeves over my bulging biceps, I took a deep breath and flexed my biceps, shoulders, pecs and lats, all at the same time. There was a loud ripping sound as the fucking shirt literally tore apart. The tight fabric was blown to shreds by my huge muscles. I felt like a real stud.

At the end of my first month of training I looked in the mirror and checked out my 125 pounds of shredded muscle. I didn?t have an ounce of fat on my body. My chest had grown from 30 to 40 inches. Ten inches of rock-hard muscle got packed on my chest. My pecs bulged out proudly with striations of muscle clearly showing and nice, deep cleavage between the mounds of hard muscle. My nipples pointed a little bit downward, ?cause the muscle in my pecs bulged out so much. I could now bench press 210 pounds. At a weight of 125 pounds I was benching over 200 pounds! I did some math and figured out that this was half again as much as Pete could bench. So I was 150% stronger than him, not 50% as strong. And this was after only a month. God, I felt good.

My shoulders had really gotten wide. I think my shoulder bones got wider at the same time I was getting taller. My shoulders were capped with big, round mounds of muscle. It looked like someone had molded some thick clay onto my shoulders. Each fiber was clearly visible under my thin, tan skin. As I moved my arms the fibers in my delts flexed and unflexed, actually pulsating under my skin. My shoulders looked like they were about twice a wide as my narrow hips. Before I had nothing but bone on my skinny shoulders. I couldn?t believe how much muscle I had there now. Muscle that could military press 150 pounds, 25 pounds more than I weighed!

I had thick traps coming down from my muscular neck across my back. I had been doing some heavy shoulder shrugs and my traps and neck had really thickened up in the past couple of weeks. Thick traps, wide muscular shoulders, big bulging pecs. I smiled as I took in just how big and muscular I had gotten.

When I smiled, my teeth sparkled in the mirror. When I was skinny and weak, I never thought I was very good looking. I guess since my body was so puny I never thought of myself as having any looks. Well, now that I had muscles I realized that I was a pretty good looking kid. I have light brown hair, which always bleaches out in the summer sun. My eyes are blue, with just a little green in them. I?ve got a strong-looking jaw and chin. I?ve got high cheekbones. My teeth are straight and very white. I smiled in the mirror and said out loud, ?Stud, you not only got muscles, you got killer looks too.? My cock twitched as I said that.

Then I looked down at my lats and flexed ?em... They flared out like muscular wings. They slashed down from under my broad shoulders, forming an incredible ?V? shape as they tapered to my narrow waist. Those big slabs of muscle helped add all those inches to my chest measurement. Before I started lifting I couldn?t do even one pullup. After a month I could do 50 easy. I was doing lat pulldowns for reps with 140 pounds, way over my bodyweight. My lats were superbig and superstrong.

Then I flexed my arms and stared at the bulging muscle. My arms had grown from 9 to 14 inches. That?s 14 inches of fuckin? hard muscle. My arms were an inch bigger than Pete?s and they were a lot fucking stronger. I could curl 90 pounds for reps. That skinny tennis player Pete could only do 50 pounds. When I flexed my biceps, even I couldn?t believe how big and round hard they were. Big blue veins crisscrossed my biceps and bulging forearms. My biceps were bigger, rounder and more peaked than any kid?s biceps I had seen at school. They were way bigger than Charlie?s biceps. Charlie?s arm would look like a little kid?s next to mine. My triceps were big too, bulging out at the bottom of my arms and springing into a horseshoe shape when I straightened my arms and flexed them.

I looked at my abs. Shit, I didn?t even need to flex ?em and they still looked like a fuckin? washboard. My waist was only 27 inches and it was all shredded muscle. It had grown only one inch during my month of heavy training and that inch was solid, corrugated steel-like muscle. I ordered my abs to flex and they instantly obeyed, forming a brick wall that could stop any punch with ease. There were deep cuts between the flexing bricks. I made my hands into fists and pounded as hard as I could into my abs. My hard punches just bounced away harmlessly. I could hardly feel them. Those abs were tough, just like me.

Next I flexed my quads and calves. My legs got so strong so fast it was unbelievable. They just blasted through the weights on Pete?s little beginner set. I could squat with the whole set after a little more than a week. Now that I had the big weights, my legs were unleashed and were growin? like crazy. I could squat with 275 pounds. Pretty good for a little 125 pound kid, huh? But my favorite leg exercise is the leg press. I love the feeling of absolute power I get when I load a fuckin? shitload of weight on that machine, put my body underneath, put my feet on the pads, and then drive up the big iron with the sheer force of my bulging quads and glutes. After one month of lifting, I could leg press with 380 pounds. I felt like a fuckin? superman! When I did the leg presses, I looked up at all those huge 45 pound iron plates and then I looked at my quads. ?Smash those big fuckers,? I said to my quads and they blasted up with incredible force, muscling the heavy iron out of their way until they had fully extended. They had smashed the big iron fuckers. Then they did it all over again for 7 more reps. At the end of the set, those quads were throbbing and practically busting out of my skin. During my first month of training, my quads grew from 15 to 22 inches. They were big and they were fuckin? strong! I flexed ?em in the mirror. Huge slabs of muscle bulged out, striated with fibers and covered with veins.

Then I flexed my calves. My calves had grown just as fast as my quads, going from 11 to 15 inches. I did a couple of toe raises and the heads of muscle in my calves bulged out like cut diamonds. Veins were everywhere, carrying huge quantities of blood to the flexing muscle. I looked at my legs and smiled. They were the legs of a real stud. Legs that could knock a kid over so hard he wouldn?t know what hit him. So many kids have skinny little legs even when they have pretty muscular arms and upper bodies. Well, my legs were just as muscular as the rest of me. I had the whole package.

Finally I ripped off my shorts so I could get a good look at my muscle butt. I stood totally nude in front of the mirror. My butt was round and firm and a dark, golden tan, just like the rest of my body. I had laid out nude in the sun every day, and my butt was beautiful, if I do say so myself. It was very round and firm, pushing out the fabric of my boxers or my shorts when I wore them. It was solid muscle. I flexed my glutes and dimples appeared on the sides of my asscheeks when the muscle tightened. My ass was so muscular I could even see some muscle striations when I flexed.

As I watched my buff, nude body in the mirror, my cock got hard. It was already semi-hard from all the flexing of my individual muscle groups and now that I was nude and watching my whole body flex, it got as hard as a rock. I started stroking it gently with my right hand while I ran my left hand over my pecs and abs and butt. My muscles were so hard to the touch it was incredible. Within a minute, my dick was twitching with excitement. I spit on my hand and rubbed the warm spit all over the thick, rock-hard shaft. Instantly I came, blasting huge amounts of cum right into the mirror. I must have spurted about 10 times, and each time an incredible spasm of pleasure surged through my muscular body. When I finished, the mirror was completely covered with creamy, white cum.

The next day I went over to Charlie?s house to hang out with him and Brandon, Chris and Andy, three of my other friends. As usual I was wearing my baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. When we had lunch, I asked Charlie?s mother for seconds and thirds. I ate about three times as much food as any of the other guys. None of the guys could believe how much I ate. After lunch we got up and Charlie said, ?Jackie-boy, I?ve been watchin? you eat all that fuckin? food and I know you?re getting fat as hell. You?re wearing that fucking sweatshirt so we won?t see all that blubber. Well, I wanna see that fat, and I wanna see it now.?

Charlie reached over and grabbed my sweatshirt. I could have pushed him away easy, but I bent over and let him pull the sweatshirt off my body. I wasn?t wearing any other shirt underneath. I stood up straight right in front of Charlie, showing off my big upper body. I just stood there, not even flexing. But even without flexing, my body was blowin? the minds of my friends. I had a deep, dark tan. My muscles were big and rippling under my thin skin. There wasn?t an ounce of fat on my whole body. I was big and I was shredded. ?Holy shit,? yelled Charlie. My other friends were paralyzed. They just stood there with their mouths open.

After a few seconds, I flexed my right arm right in front of Charlie?s face. ?Does that look like fat to you, fuckhead?? I said. Charlie?s eyes were bulging out of his head as he looked at the enormous ball of muscle in front of him. My peak was huge. Fibers of muscle twitched under my thin skin and veins were everywhere. Charlie sort of croaked. He didn?t really say anything. He was in a state of shock. I wrapped my arm around Charlie?s neck and used that big bicep to pull in on my forearm with incredible power. Now Charlie?s neck was being crushed by my big arm. I placed my bicep right in front of his windpipe and flexed. ?Crack!? The huge muscle exploded when I flexed it and it smashed into Charlie?s windpipe, cracking the cartilage as it busted through. ?Does that feel like fat, asshole?? I said. ?Pretty strong fuckin? fat, if you ask me.? Then I flexed and unflexed my bicep several times more, each time ramming the big monster harder and harder into Charlie?s little neck. ?This is fun,? I said. ?I like the feeling of my big muscle smashing into your puny little neck.? Charlie started to gasp. I think he was still in a state of shock, not believing what was happening to him and who was doing it.

Finally I let go and pushed Charlie onto the floor. I stripped off my sweatpants and stood over him wearing just my boxer shorts. Charlie looked up at my big, muscular legs, my shredded waist and my huge chest, shoulders and arms. His eyes were still bulging. He looked me up and down. He could see there wasn?t a weak point on my whole body. I saw him look at my boxers and check out my big cock that was kinda semi-hard underneath. It was trying to force itself out and it looked huge underneath the fabric. ?Now who?s the man and who?s the boy?? I said. ?I?m not gonna take any shit from you or anyone else anymore.?

I reached down and picked Charlie up. I grabbed his arms right by his armpits and pressed him up and down about five times. It was nothin? for me and Charlie could tell. Then I put him down on his feet and said, ?Let?s armwrestle, fuckhead. I wanna repeat match.? Charlie looked at my relaxed arms, which were bulging with muscle at my sides. Both my biceps and triceps were flexing under my skin with each little movement of my arms. My forearms bulged with rippling muscle. Charlie said, ?Uh, I don?t think so, Jackie............?

That was a big mistake. Before he could get another word out, I made my right hand into a fist, pulled my arm back and pounded it into his gut. He saw it coming just it time to flex his abs. But it didn?t matter. My punch was so hard it smashed through his abs into his gut. He cried out and buckled over in pain. I was surprised at how much I hurt him, ?cause I only hit him with about a third of my strength. I really tried to hold back.

I picked him up off the floor and said, ?Don?t you ever call me Jackie again. You know I hate that name. It?s a girl?s name. When I was puny and weak I couldn?t do anything about it when you and the other guys called me that. Well, now I can do a fuckin? lot about it.? I made my hand into a fist again and flexed my arm like I was gonna throw another punch. Charlie looked at my rippling arm and huge striated delts and started to tremble. ?Anybody who calls me Jackie again is gonna pay for it,? I said. ?And by the way, fuckhead, I was only using about a third of my strength on that punch.? Charlie was still trembling. ?OK, asshole, now it?s your turn. I?m gonna give you a free shot at my abs. Punch ?em as hard as you can. Let?s see what you got.? Charlie looked at me with some anger in his eyes. He had always been the dominant kid in our group and he used to punch me in the gut all the time, just to prove his dominance. I knew he wanted to do it again. I knew he wanted to smash his fist through the abs of the kid who had just bashed in his own gut.

I stood in front of Charlie and casually flexed my abs. The muscles looked like corrugated iron, like fuckin? bricks. Charlie made a fist and wound up his right arm as far back as he could. Then he pounded his fist into my abs with all the strength his 14 year old body could deliver. ?Smackkkk!? His fist hit my abs and bounced off like it had hit a fuckin? brick wall. I could hardly feel the punch. My abs didn?t even get dented. Charlie howled in pain and grabbed his wrist with his other hand. The force of his punch hitting my fuckin? brick wall of muscle had fucked up his hand and wrist. His fist smashed itself on my abs. It was like he had smashed his fist against solid iron. He held his hand and looked down in awe at my abs.

?Fuckin? hard, aren?t they?? I said. ?Well, I guess we know I can fuck you up any time I want and your little muscles can?t do a fuckin? thing to this rock-hard body. You?re a fuckin? wuss.? Charlie just stood there looking at my muscles.

?There?s one more thing we?re gonna do, fuckhead. We?re gonna armwrestle.? Charlie could tell that wasn?t a request. It was an order. Just a month before, he had made me feel like a little 10 year old punk by smashing both of my arms to the table. But I sure wasn?t the same kid I was a month before. Now I was a muscleman. Now I was gonna be the one givin? out the punishment.

Charlie put his right arm on the table and I did the same. We locked grips. Andy yelled ?go.? Charlie pushed as hard as he could, but I just held my arm in the middle. I was surprised at how weak he felt to me, especially considering he had smashed both of my arms to the table just a month before. After about a minute, he was starting to pant and sweat and I was just casually sitting there with my arm up, like nothing was happening. His arm was beet red and his little bicep was bulging under his skin. A month before, I would have been staring at that bicep in awe. Now it looked puny to me. My arm was bulging, but you could tell it wasn?t really straining at all. Still, my bicep was fuckin? huge compared to Charlie?s. ?Is that all you got, big guy?? I asked. Charlie was breathing so hard he couldn?t answer. ?Time?s up, loser,? I said. Almost like I was swatting a fly, I smashed Charlie?s arm down on the table in an instant. It was so easy I couldn?t believe it. Then I held his hand there and pressed hard with my triceps, grinding his poor hand into the table. I liked watching my triceps bulge as they applied enormous force to Charlie?s little hand.

Then I let go and said, ?OK, Charlie, I?ll let you use two arms, just like you let me do. I?ll even use my left arm.? Charlie looked at the bulging muscles in my left arm. They were just as big and shredded as the muscles in my right arm. He shook his head. I grabbed his hands and jammed his elbows on the table. ?That was an order, Charlie. I?m the one givin? out the fucking orders around here now.? Charlie gulped. I had changed from the little runt to the dominant male in one month.

I put my left arm on the table and grabbed Charlie?s left hand. He put his right hand right in back of his left. My bicep was twitching in anticipation. It had already formed a big ball of muscle on my arm. I could see the fibers of muscle flexing and pulsating under my skin. Andy said ?go.? Charlie pushed with both hands as hard as he could. He was really trying to win. He didn?t want to be as much of a wuss to me as I was to him last month. Slowly my arm started to go backwards. Charlie?s face lit up as he saw his arms pushing my arm back. He doubled his efforts. Both of his arms were beet red and his muscles were straining to the max. His face was all contorted and red and he was starting to sweat. He pushed my arm all the way down until it was only about an inch from the table. Charlie could taste his victory.

Suddenly, the forward movement in Charlie?s arms stopped completely. He kept pushing down but nothing happened. It was like I had a one inch thick piece of wood under my hand, keeping it from going any further down. He looked up at me and gasped. He could see that I wasn?t even breathing hard. Then, he looked at my bicep. The muscle was bulging, but it wasn?t really straining. It was holding Charlie?s arms in place like it was nothin?. I looked at Charlie and said, ?Get real, weakling. Did you really think your little muscles could beat that big mother?? Both Charlie and I looked at my bicep. Charlie looked in awe at the huge muscle. I looked at it in awe too. I could hardly believe that huge fucker was mine. But I was this huge muscle?s master. My big bicep did what I wanted. I felt like a fuckin? god. I told my bulging bicep to show Charlie?s little arms what a real man?s muscle can do. As I watched, my bicep started to almost bulge out of my skin. The rock hard fibers of muscle contracted with enormous force to form a huge ball of living rock. Veins crisscrossed everywhere. Slowly it lifted Charlie?s arms back up. When it got the to middle, it stopped. Just like I ordered it to do. ?Feel the power of a real man, wimp,? I said. I gave the order to my muscles. My huge, throbbing bicep bulged even more and smashed Charlie?s two arms down to the table just as fast as before.

I stood up and flexed my arms in a triumphant double biceps pose. Andy, Chris and Brandon all came running up and started feeling my muscles. Charlie sat at the table for a minute rubbing his arms. Then he came up and wanted to feel my muscles too. I was definitely the dominant male. I felt great.

Well, after that I hardly ever wore a shirt for the rest of the summer. Just some shorts. My big body was out there for all to see. And what a sight it was. Everywhere I went people would turn their heads and stare at my muscles. Girls would come up and ask me to flex for them. I?d always do it and I know they got wet in their crotch when they felt my big, hard muscles. Some girls really liked feeling my rock hard abs. They ran their hands over the washboard of muscle, oohing and aahing at how hard and ripped it was.

One day at the mall a cute girl came up and asked me to flex. She said she had never seen a kid with so much muscle before. I was wearing a tight white tank top that showed all of my delts and traps and most of my pecs and lats. The little shirt was just clinging to my big body. My arms bulged at my sides. I had ripped off the bottom part of the shirt, so my abs were in clear view, looking like a fuckin? washboard. I flexed my bicep and the girl almost fainted when she tried to wrap her little fingers around my bicep and tricep. My flexed arm was too big for her to reach her fingers from top to bottom. Since she couldn?t do that, she wrapped her fingers just around my bicep and squeezed as hard as she could. She couldn?t make the slightest dent in that rock. ?Oooh,? she said. ?It?s so big and it?s so hard!?

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my pec. Then I flexed the muscle and it bulged in her hand, a big, round melon of muscle that was for sure bigger than any muscle she had ever felt. After that I let go and she ran her hands all over my body, feeling my delts, my lats, my legs and my butt. Then she put her hand on my abs and rubbed it up and down on the smooth tan skin. I flexed and unflexed the muscle and she felt my living washboard of iron pulsating under her fingers. ?I never felt muscle like that before,? she said as she rubbed her hand up and down on the corrugated iron. "That?s ?cause you never felt me before,? I said. ?That muscle?s super-hard and super-strong, just like all of me.? She looked into my eyes with a look that said, ?You?re the biggest stud I?ve ever seen. I want your body.? Then she slipped her hands under my shorts and squeezed my big cock.

My cock was pretty hard by the time she squeezed it, ?cause I was gettin? all turned on by the girl touching all my muscles. ?My muscles aren?t the only thing that?s big and hard on my body,? I said to her as she squeezed my dick. ?That big, thick cock loves to fuck,? I whispered in her ear. I had never fucked a girl before, but I knew I could fuck like a bull. She looked into my blue-green eyes and kissed me real hard on the lips. I kissed her back and jammed my tongue into her mouth and pushed her tongue around. My tongue was really strong, just like the rest of me. I could push her tongue around real easy. My strong tongue did to her mouth what my big cock could do to her cunt. It fucked her. We kissed for about a minute. While we were kissing, she was running one hand over my muscles and squeezing my dick with the other hand. My cock was now as hard as a steel pipe. Then she wrapped her hands around my big chest and started ramming her cunt into my hard cock. We were in the mall right in front of a bunch of people, but I didn?t give a fuck. I pumped my cock into her crotch, pretending that I was actually fucking her. I thrust my hips back and forth, sometimes lifting her off the ground with the power of my throbbing muscles. ?Fuck me, stud,? she said. ?Fuck me right now.? She looked at my muscular body and into my eyes. She was so turned on by me I couldn?t believe it. I was totally hard too, and it would have been easy for me to pick her up, carry her out to a deserted area and fuck the shit out of her. Right then and there I knew I was gonna be able to fuck any girl I wanted.

But before I could do anything, my friend Andy tapped me on the shoulder and said, ?Time to go, stud. My mom?s waiting in the car.? The girl looked really upset that I had to go. She scribbled her phone number on a scrap of paper and made me promise to call her. I put the paper in my pocket and walked out of the mall with Andy. Then I threw the paper away. She was just one of hundreds of girls who wanted my body.

And my body kept getting bigger and stronger every week. My friends were absolutely amazed at what was happening to me. I was lovin? it. Once in awhile my friends would come over and watch me work out. They couldn?t work out with me, ?cause there was no way they could come even close to liftin? the huge weights I was using. They toyed around with the same puny weights every time ? five and ten pound dumbbells and maybe a 30 pound barbell. Except for Charlie, who actually put on a few pounds of muscle, they never seemed to get any bigger or stronger. I laughed at their puny efforts to lift. Their muscles just didn?t respond to the weights the way mine did. I guess my body was just hard-wired to grow and theirs weren?t.

One day after I had been lifting about 2 months, all my friends were there while I was doing my shoulder workout. I was now up to 150 pounds of solid muscle at five feet six inches in height. I had gained another 25 pounds of muscle and two inches in height in a month. My chest was 43 inches and my arms 15-1/2 inches. I hadn?t lost any of my definition. If anything, I was more ripped than ever. And I was fuckin? strong! I could bench 295, military press 220, curl 130, squat 375 and leg press 550. I was about 10 times as strong as my friends. I was a fucking god compared to them.

I picked up the 90 pound dumbbells to do some seated dumbbell presses. I sat on the bench, hoisted the huge weights off the floor and pressed up those big mothers 10 times. Then I drank some water and did another 10 reps. Then another 10 reps, then another 8 reps, then another 6 reps and then another 4 reps. Six fuckin? sets of presses with dumbbells that weighed almost as much as I did when I started lifting. None of my friends could even pick those suckers off the floor. Next week I would be able to use the 100 pound dumbbells. My delts were getting more huge and stronger every day, and 90 pounds would be too light for them next week. I looked at those big 100 pound monsters and said to ?em, ?Next week I?m gonna push you fuckers around like you?re nothin?. You ain?t shit compared to these mothers.? I flexed my delts and they exploded out of my shoulders. They looked like two big cannonballs, all striated with fibers of muscle, red and bulging with an incredible pump. I grabbed Chris and stood behind him in front of the mirror. His bony little shoulders were about half as wide as my huge monsters. It looked like I had more fuckin? muscle in one of my delts that he had in his whole upper body. ?Look at your fuckin? little shoulders compared to mine,? I said. Chris looked. Then he grabbed my right delt and felt its incredible size and hardness. ?You?re a fuckin? muscle monster,? he said. ?Your muscles are fuckin? unreal.? Both of our cocks started to get hard under our shorts as we looked at our two bodies in the mirror.

Then I pushed Chris aside and yelled to Charlie. ?Charlie, go find the heaviest dumbbells you can press overhead. I wanna watch you do it.? So Charlie picked out the 30 pound dumbbells and pressed ?em overhead about 3 times. He had actually added 5 pounds to his maximum in the weeks he had been fooling around with the weights. ?Not bad,? I said. ?Now watch.? I picked up the 30 pound dumbbells, held them at my sides and then proceeded to do side lateral raises with ?em. I did 15 reps easy. My delts were bulging out of my shoulders. My friends were very impressed. But that was just my warmup set. I dropped the 30?s and picked up the 50?s. Then I did 10 reps of side lateral raises with them. Charlie was dumbfounded. I was using a ton more weight for lateral raises than he could even lift overhead. I did four more sets of lateral raises with the 50?s, finishing up with 4 grueling reps.

By now, my delts had blasted their way through 30 sets of incredibly heavy exercises. Six sets of five different exercises. They were so pumped it was unbelievable. My whole body was covered with sweat and all my muscles were pumped and glistening. I stood in front of the mirror and flexed. All my friends came over to watch. I started flexing in the mirror and all my friends started yelling their approval. ?Jesus Christ, look at those delts,? yelled Brandon. ?They look like bowling balls, only shredded.? ?Look at those lats,? said Chris. ?They look like fuckin? wings. Like big, fuckin? slabs of beef just hangin? there on his shoulders.? The more they talked the more I got hard. And I could see they were gettin? hard too.

Then Brandon came over and stood in front of me as I flexed in the mirror. God, what a picture. Brandon was just a tall as me, but he only weighed 100 pounds. He looked like a fucking skeleton in front of my 150 pounds of ripped muscle. I hit a double biceps pose and Brandon did the same thing right in front of me. His little 10 inch arms looked like soda straws compared my bulging 15-1/2 inches of rock hard muscle. He had a tiny bump for a bicep and no tricep at all. I had a huge mountain of peaked muscle for a bicep and a big thick round tricep bulging out on the bottom of my arm. ?You?re just a little punk compared to me,? I said as I moved my arm over to Brandon?s face and flexed right in front of his nose. He just looked at the huge muscle and nodded.

Then I hit a lat spread and Brandon tried to do the same thing. Except Brandon didn?t have any lats. There was a straight, vertical line from his armpits to his hips. Well, my hips were the same width as Brandon?s, but my shoulders were more than a foot wider than Brandon?s and my huge lats flared up from my shredded waist up to my broad shoulders. The big slabs of muscle looked like wings. Brandon?s whole body barely covered my chest. My lats flared out to the sides so wide that it looked like a big, muscular cobra was attacking Brandon from behind. I moved my arms back and forth and the wings of muscle flexed and bulged as the cobra got ready for its attack. Then I lunged at Brandon wrapping my huge arms around his little chest and flaring out my lats to fully enclose his body. Then I squeezed. My biceps bulged with power and my lats flared out at the sides. ?Those big fuckers could crush you to death, punk,? I said as my flexing biceps and lats pulled in on my arms with enormous force. ?Fuck, Jack, you?re so fuckin? strong!? yelled Brandon as he felt my muscles crushing his puny chest. ?You got that right, punk,? I said. ?And you?re just a puny little shit.? Me and Brandon were both gettin? off on how big and strong I was compared to him.

I let go of my little friend and stood next to him in front of the mirror. I put my leg right next to his and flexed my quads. Shit, what a sight that was. My huge quads were way bigger than his 2 legs put together. His little legs looked like little sticks next to my big, rippling tree trunks. I think I had more muscle in one of my legs than Brandon had in his whole body. And my muscle was a lot denser and harder than his. He was soft and squishy. My muscle was hard as a rock. I flexed and unflexed my quads and each time huge slabs of beef sprang to attention on the front of my legs with fibers and veins everywhere. Brandon couldn?t take it any longer. He got down on his knees and felt the living rock of my thighs and calves. ?How?d you like to have those mothers wrapped around your little chest, Brandon?? I said. ?How do you think it would feel when I locked my ankles and started flexing those big fuckers. Your ribs would be toast. Those fuckers are so strong your ribs would feel like toothpicks. They can squat 375 and leg press 550. They could smash through your little ribs without even trying.? Brandon was starting to breathe hard as he felt the enormous size and hardness of my legs. He looked up and saw my enormous cock trying to push out from under my shorts.

I picked him up and put both of his hands on my pecs. I flexed the muscles and the huge mounds of solid rock bulged in Brandon?s little hands. I knew he could feel the striations of hard muscle fiber right under my skin. I put my hands on his pecs. Brandon didn?t have any pecs at all. His chest was bony and flat, with a layer of fat covering everything. I laughed. ?Fuck, Brandon, you got a little chicken chest. There?s no muscle there at all.? Then I bumped my big chest right into Brandon, almost knocking him down. My huge pecs pushed against his skinny little ribcage. ?Power against weakness,? I said, ramming my pecs into his little body.

Brandon?s face was right up against my sweaty muscles. I knew he could smell the sweat coming off my hot body. I raised my right arm and he moved his nose under my sweaty armpit. He took a deep breath. I could smell the pungent odor of my heavy sweat, so I could imagine what Brandon was smelling with his nose buried in my big armpit. ?Smells like you?ve been workin? out like a wild man, you fucking stud,? said Brandon. ?Smells like the sweat of a top gun muscle jock after he?s worked his big muscles until they fuckin? wanna cry.? ?You got it, wimp. You ain?t never gonna smell like this,? I said as I rubbed Brandon?s nose in my smelly armpit. I liked the smell of my sweat. I like the way I smelled after a hard workout. I smelled like a real man.

Suddenly Andy came over and pulled down my shorts. He had seen my big, thick hard cock pushing against the fabric and he wanted it to be free. He wanted to see all of me. I kicked the shorts all the way off and stood there totally nude. Brandon did the same. My whole body was still very tan ?cause I tanned in the nude every day. God, I looked good. Totally shredded tan muscle from head to toe. My firm, round, tan muscle butt looked fantastic, especially compared to Brandon?s flat little white mushy ass. I flexed my glutes and the muscles bulged, forming dimples on the sides. My big cock was hard as steel. It had grown another inch and was now 8 inches long and very thick. My balls had gotten even bigger and were hangin? down low. My cock was pointing straight up. I pulled it down and then let go. It slapped against my hard abs. Brandon?s cock was hard too, but it was only about 4 inches long. I felt like such a stud next to Brandon. I felt like a fuckin? god.

All my other friends were practically panting. They all took off their shorts too. Their little bodies and puny cocks looked like little boys next to mine, but they were all hard and ready to go. Andy started stroking his cock and right away everybody else did too. We were gonna do a circle jerk. They were all looking at my body and my cock as I spit on my right hand and rubbed that big weapon. My muscles were pumped and flexing. Sweat was streaming down my pecs and abs from my hard workout. I watched my muscles flexing in the mirror. I looked at my huge body and cock and then I looked at their little bodies and cocks. They were all so puny except for Charlie, and I was way more muscular than him. I couldn?t believe that I looked just like those puny punks just 2 months before. Now I was a muscleman and they were still puny punks. Huge, brutally strong muscle next to puny flabby flesh. Fuckin? muscle that was growin? bigger and stronger every day. Muscle that could lift 10 times the weight of those little punks. I was so big and strong and they were so small and weak. Looking at my big, flexing muscles I felt like a fuckin? superman. Like I owned the world. Like I could do anything I fucking wanted. Like I could beat up anybody I wanted. Like I could fuck anybody I wanted. I was a fuckin? god. A fuckin? musclegod. And these little wimps were hot over my body. Yeah, my body deserved it! I was a fuckin? stud!

I started pumping my cock harder. My friends were watching as my body pulsated with incredible sexual excitement. All my muscles were flexed and bulging. Finally I let out a big yell and spurted a huge load of cum all over my friends. I came over and over again, spurting load after load of creamy white cum all over their little bodies. It felt fantastic. Almost at the same time, they all came too, spurting lots of cum on my big body. The amount of cum I spurted on their bodies was about the same as the amount of cum all four of them spurted on me. I figured that was normal. I was at least four times as much of a man as any one of them. Andy and Brandon scooped up my cum from their bodies and ate it. I guess they figured that some of my good genes might get into their little bodies if they ate my cum. I thought it was funny the way they lapped it up.

A little more than two weeks later we decided to go to the beach. I hadn?t been to the beach in years. Ya know, I think there?s an unwritten rule that says when a guy is over about 10 years old, he just doesn?t go to the beach unless he?s got a ?beach body?. That?s a body with some muscle showin?. I mean, you never see any fat teenagers or skinny teenagers or puny teenagers on the beach. There are millions of those kids around, but they know better than to go to the beach. The beach is for the guys with the buff beach bodies. And the Beach Bodies make life miserable for all the fat kids and skinny kids and puny kids if they ever have the nerve to show up. The Beach Bodies rule the place and they love to pick on the skinny wimps. Its sort of a sport for them. They strut around showing off their tan bodies. If some little nerds show up, they make fun of them in front of all the girls. If some little nerd gets in their way, or they even think he got in their way, they just push him down in the sand. Sometimes they even kick sand in the poor little guy?s face. They get a charge out of it. And fuck, what can the little guy do? Fight back? Get real. Those good looking, buff, golden tan Beach Bodies own the fuckin? place. So the little guys just stay away. It?s almost like there is a sign posted at the entrance to the beach that says ?Attention Teenage Boys ? This Beach Belongs to the Buff Beach Bodies. All Others Keep Out.? I hadn?t been to the beach since I was 10 years old. Neither had Andy, Chris or Brandon. We didn?t have Beach Bodies so we stayed away. Charlie?s body kinda looked like a Beach Body, so had been to the beach a few times.

We must have looked like quite a sight when we showed up at the beach. One kid who could kinda pass for a Beach Body (Charlie), three skinny wimps with white, flabby little bodies (Andy, Chris and Brandon), and one huge musclekid with a deep golden tan and streaked blond hair (me). My hair had bleached out in the sun, so it looked really blond. My 165 pounds of shredded muscle looked awesome on my 5 foot 6-1/2 inch body. I had gained another 15 pounds of muscle and a half inch in height in a little over two weeks. As we walked onto the beach, everybody turned to look. I knew they were lookin? at me. They had never seen so much muscle on a 14 year old kid before. They could see I was the same age as my skinny little friends, but I had the body of a huge, muscular 18 year old jock. I mean, how many 14 year olds strut around the beach with 16-1/2 inch arms and 45-1/2 inch chests? All held up by a 27-1/2 inch shredded muscular waist that looked like a fuckin? washboard. Plus huge, muscular legs that looked like fuckin? tree trunks. I had the Beach Body to beat all Beach Bodies.

It didn?t take long for a group of girls to come over and start talkin? to me and wantin? to feel my muscles. I decided to give ?em a little thrill, so I picked up Brandon and pressed him overhead about 20 times. He?s so fuckin? light it was easy. I could military press 240 pounds, more than twice what he weighed, so pressin? him up and down was nothin?. All the while, the girls were oohing and aahing and feeling my delts and arms. I don?t think they had ever seen so much muscle before. Then I picked up Andy and curled him up and down 20 times. Fuck, his little 105 pounds felt like a feather. I was now curling my bodyweight for reps during my workouts, so his little body was nothin?. The girls just couldn?t get enough of my huge biceps as they got bigger and more pumped with every rep. All the Beach Bodies who used to own this beach were just standin? around in awe. They knew I now owned the fuckin? beach and could do whatever I wanted. My little friends smiled. I think Andy was even jutting out his little chest. As my friends, they felt they were co-owners of the fuckin? beach. They loved it.

Charlie, Chris and I went in the water to swim and do some bodysurfing. Andy and Brandon sat on their towels looking out at us. I was surprised at how fast I could swim. My new muscles powered my arms and legs through the water like it was nothin?. I swam twice as fast as either Charlie or Chris. God I love being strong!

After we had been swimming about 20 minutes, I noticed two Beach Bodies coming onto the beach. They had just arrived. They were tall, with very tan swimmers? bodies. Thin but muscular. They looked like they were about 16 years old and they kind of swaggered as the walked along the beach. They obviously thought they were hot shits. They were both wearing tank tops that showed off their very tan muscular shoulders and their lean but ripped arms. They walked up to where Andy and Brandon were sitting and stopped. One of them looked down and said, ?Fuck, what are you little punks doin? on our beach? You?re spoilin? the scenery.? Andy looked up at the tall jock and said ?Fuck off, asshole.? The Beach Body looked down at Andy and said ?What did you just say, punk? ? He picked up Andy by the armpits and his friend did the same thing to Brandon. ?When are you little punks gonna learn its not healthy for you to show your puny asses on this beach. We don?t like little shrimps on our beach. And you got a fuckin? big mouth too, punk. That?s gonna make it extra painful for you.?

Brandon looked over at the Beach Body and said, ?You better watch out what you do to us, fuckhead, ?cause we?ve got special powers.? The Beach Body looked at Brandon and laughed. ?Yeah, sure. You got special powers. I bet you?re gonna turn into Superman or something. What a joke. You dorks are pathetic! Let?s see you use your special powers on this!? At that, the Beach Body grabbed Andy?s wrist and twisted his arm up on his back, real hard. His friend did the same to Brandon. Andy winced in pain. ?You?re gonna be sorry,? he croaked. ?Yeah, I feel real sorry,? said the tall Beach Body as he pulled Andy?s little arm up even higher.

Just then, two big, strong hands grabbed the backs of the tank tops of both of the Beach Bodies. They were my hands. I had seen what was happening and ran up the beach towards Andy and Brandon. The two Beach Bodies were too busy torturing Andy and Brandon to see me coming. I jerked the Beach Bodies away and spun them around to face me. Their mouths dropped open at the same time. ?Holy shit,? they said together.

?Are you little shits fuckin? up my friends?? I yelled. ?You little assholes think you own this fuckin? beach? You think you?re big studs? Well, I got news for you, assholes. I own this fuckin? beach now and I?m the big stud around here. And you?re pissin? me off. Lemme show you what I do to little fuckheads who piss me off.? I grabbed the back of their tanktops again and I stretched out my arms to the sides. The two fuckin? Beach Bodies were standing on either side of me, with my hands grabbing the back of their tank tops. My shoulders and arms looked huge. They were so much bigger than the shoulders and arms on the two skinny Beach Bodies it wasn?t even funny.

?You shits are gonna get to know each other real good,? I said. The two Beach Bodies looked at each other with a puzzled look on their good lookin? faces. Then suddenly, with a huge surge of power, I flexed my bulging pecs and smashed my arms together, with the two Beach Bodies along for the ride. There was a loud smacking sound as the chests and faces of the two formerly good looking kids crashed into each other. To me, it was like I was doing some dumbbell flyes with those two assholes as my dumbbells. I loved doin? dumbbell flyes. I could use 80 pound dumbbells easy. Their little bodies felt like nothin? to my big pecs. Their chests and faces hit each other with enormous force, knocking the wind out of ?em and breaking both of their pretty little noses. Blood started dripping out of their noses, which looked totally smashed. All the kids on the beach gathered around to watch as my huge, rippling muscles smashed the two Beach Bodies together. I kept my grip on their shirts and brought my arms back again to the sides. I looked at the bulging muscles in my arms. I couldn?t believe myself how strong I was. My muscles had pushed and pulled literally tons of heavy weights, but this was the first time they had used their incredible strength to smash other human beings. Fuck, those little Beach Bodies felt like toys to my big muscles. One of my arms was stronger than their whole body. I shook my arms and let out a loud ?Aaaarrgggh!? as I thought about my fucking strength. The two little shits shook along with my arms. They looked at me with a helpless, absolutely terrified look in their eyes. Hormones were surging through my body. I was mad, and these little punks were gonna pay. My muscles wanted more. One smash wasn?t enough for those big monsters. They wanted to smash those two fuckers to a pulp. I felt like a young tiger. A young teenage tiger with new, big strong muscles. A young tiger who wanted to test his big new muscles on some fuckin? prey. Some little shits that had just tried to fuck up the tiger?s friends. Some fuckin? other animals that weren?t shit compared to him. I was the tiger.

I grinned at the Beach Bodies and flexed my arms, which were still holding onto their shirts. They looked at all that muscle with a look of sheer terror. They knew what was coming and they couldn?t do a fucking thing about it. I was in total control and they knew it. I crashed my huge arms together again, smashing their little chests to a pulp. They tried to hold their heads back, but the power in my arms was too great and the speed of their collision too fast to keep them from smashing their faces together again. They were both crying in pain. I was lovin? it. I loved the feeling of my huge muscles totally thrashing those arrogant shits to a pulp. I smashed my arms together three more times. Each time they were crying harder. Blood was gushing from their noses and faces. Their chests were red and blue from bruises. My pecs and arms were gettin? a little pump. But this was nothin? for me. I wasn?t even breakin? a sweat. This was like a warmup for my big muscles. When I had finished the smashing, the formerly good looking faces and chests of the two stud Beach Bodies were battered and bruised. Their noses looked like they had been hit with a sledge hammer. Blood was all over their bodies.

I wasn?t done with ?em. I wanted to test my crushing strength on the fuckin? Beach Bodies. I wanted those little pricks to feel the power of real muscle. As the dominant male, I could do what ever I fuckin? wanted to those little shits and I wanted to crush ?em. The strong, young tiger wanted to crush the life out of the other pathetic animals. I held on to the backs of their shirts and brought their bodies in front of me so they were facing each other. I looked at their bloody faces and yelled, ?You little shits ain?t nothin? to these fuckin? muscles. They?re gonna crush you like a fuckin? grape.? They squirmed in my hands but there was nothing they could do. My hands were stronger than their whole bodies. Then I pressed in on their backs, literally crushing their chests with the sheer power of my muscles. My hands and arms were like a steel vise, closing in on their ribcages. Their chests were slim, so I could get real good leverage as I pressed in harder. My pecs, delts and arms were bulging and shredded as the muscles contracted. My whole upper body was fuckin? pumped to the max, with fibers of muscle and veins bustin? out of my skin. The kids standing around couldn?t believe how big and strong those muscles were. They were gasping. Fuck, I could bench press 350 pounds, and all that fuckin? power was now being forced into the backs of those two pathetic Beach Bodies. All the air was forced out of their lungs. They couldn?t breathe. Every time they tried to breathe, I just pressed in harder. I could tell they were in incredible pain as my huge muscles rammed my hands into their backs. I couldn?t believe how easy it was for me to crush their chests. Their little ribcages just collapsed against the overwhelming power of my muscles. Their bloody faces were bulging. Spit started drooling out of their mouths. Finally when they had almost passed out I let go and pushed ?em onto the said. I looked at my pecs and my arms. I couldn?t believe how strong those fuckin? muscles were. I had totally thrashed those two Beach Bodies and it wasn?t even hard. I barely broke a sweat. I flexed my arms for all the kids to see. There were gasps as the kids looked at those huge muscles that had just smashed two of the cockiest studs on the beach.

Then I looked down at the Beach Bodies and kicked sand in their bloody faces. I don?t think they had ever had sand kicked in their faces before. They rubbed their eyes and looked up at my big, pumped muscles in absolute horror. I flexed my huge quads right over their heads and their bodies trembled in fear. ?OK, fuckheads,? I said. I rule this beach. I?m givin? you 10 seconds to get outta here. And if I ever catch you on this beach again, you?re gonna wish you were never born.? The two battered Beach Bodies stumbled to their feet and started walking away as fast as they could. ?See, I really do have special powers,? yelled Brandon. He grabbed my arms and I flexed my pumped biceps. The huge muscles bulged in his little hands. We all laughed and gave ourselves high fives. I?ll bet those two dudes never came back to that beach for the rest of the summer.

Then we all laid down on our towels to get some rays. I laid down on my back between Brandon and Andy and put my hands behind my neck. My lats flared out and my biceps bulged in my arms. My big chest rose up from my washboard waist. My chest was so big and my muscular butt was so round that my shredded little waist hardly even touched the towel. My huge legs bulged with muscle. Kids kept walking by and looking at my body. It must have looked totally huge, especially lying right next to the two skinniest nerds on the beach. We all had a great time at the beach. When we got home, we had a fantastic circle jerk.

Well, I?m writing this on September 7, exactly 3 months after my 14th birthday. I don?t even remotely resemble the puny little kid who wandered into Pete?s garage and lifted his first weights. I now weigh 175 pounds at about 5? 7-1/2? tall. It?s all fucking muscle. I have absolutely no fat on my ripped body. Because I?m still kinda short, that 175 pounds of muscle looks huge on my body. Fuck, it IS huge. My arms are 17 inches and my chest is 47 inches. My thighs have grown all way up to 25 inches and my shredded waist is still only 27-1/2 inches. Just think, my thighs are only 2-1/2 inches smaller than my waist! My calves are 18 inches, my forearms 14 inches and my neck is a thick 17-1/2 inches around. I?ve added 6 inches of muscle to my neck. My forearms are 5 inches bigger than my upper arms used to be. No, I sure don?t look like the same puny kid.

And I?m fuckin? strong too. I laugh when I think about lifting 30 pounds in the bench press in Pete?s garage that day. I felt so good when I lifted that puny little weight. Well, now I can bench 375 pounds for reps! Do the math, fuckhead. I?m more than 10 times stronger than I used to be. I can squat with 450 and leg press 750 fucking pounds. My legs are like oak trees, only stronger. I can military press with 265 pounds. That?s 90 pounds more than I weigh! And I can curl 200 pounds for reps. My biceps are huge and strong. I am one strong motherfucker. You don?t want to fuck around with me. I could snap your arm like it was a fuckin? twig.

Well, a couple of days ago I heard that Pete was back from tennis camp. Summer was almost over and we were getting ready to start school. I wanted to thank Pete for turning me onto the weights. But I wanted to surprise him. I wanted to blow him away.

So I put on the big sweatshirt and sweatpants I had used at the beginning of the summer to hide my body. Except they weren?t big anymore. They were fuckin? tight! My chest was 17 inches bigger and my arms were 8 inches bigger than just 3 months before. It was kinda hard to pack my huge body inside that little sweatshirt, but I did it. I mean, I had 80 more pounds of muscle on my body than I had three months ago. Shit, I had almost doubled my bodyweight! My muscles kinda bulged out of the sweatshirt, but there was nothing I could do about it. Pete was gonna be suspicious when he saw those bulges. The sweatpants were just as hard to put on. I had added 10 inches of rippling muscle to my thighs, and those big quads were practically busting out of the sweatpants. Plus I had added over 5 inches to my height in 3 months. My thick neck and bulging traps were impossible to hide under the sweatshirt. I was a totally different kid. I was gonna have to use all my acting skills to fool Pete, even for an instant.

I went over to Pete?s house and saw him in the garage working out. He was using? the same amount of weight for bench presses as he used at the beginning of the summer ? 125 pounds. That weight looked so huge to me then, but now it looked like a little toy. He wasn?t wearing any shirt. Just some shorts. He looked tan and ripped. Pete pumped out about 10 reps and then stood up. I kinda hunched over in my sweatshirt and walked into the garage. ?Hi, Pete,? I said. ?Still liftin? those weights, I see.? Pete looked me up and down but I think it was so long since he had seen me that he was having a hard time putting the picture together. ?Hi, Jack,? he said. ?Hey, my mom said you brought back the weights after only two weeks. I was sorry to hear that. I had big hopes for you. I guess they weren?t working for you, huh? Well, some guys can put on muscle and some guys can?t.? He flexed his little 13 inch arm and smiled as he looked at the muscle.

?Yeah, they weren?t workin? for me,? I said, as I casually walked over to the bench where Pete?s 125 pound barbell was sitting on the rack. Then I picked up the barbell and started doing curls. I cranked out the curls so fast it was like I was lifting a broomstick. Pete?s jaw dropped open. ?What the fuck?? he yelled. ?Yeah, your weights weren?t workin? for me, Pete. They were too fuckin? light!? At that, I dropped the barbell back onto the rack and ripped off my sweatshirt and sweatpants. ?Holy shit!? yelled Pete. He was in a state of shock. I flexed my biceps for Pete and he just stood there looked at the huge balls of bulging muscle. He couldn?t believe what he was seeing. His little 14 year old neighbor was now 35 pounds heavier and three times stronger than he was. It was hard for him to adjust to the new reality.

I said, ?Pete, my muscles took to those weights so fast it was unbelievable. My legs could squat with your whole set after about a week. I could bench your whole set after two weeks. Now I can squat with 450 and bench 375. And I can curl 200 pounds easy. That?s about 150 pounds more than you can do, right? Pretty good for a little 14 year old 95 pound shrimp, huh. Remember when you said someday I might be half as strong as you? Well, now you?re not even half as strong as me! Like you just said, some guys can just build muscle. Well, you little weakling, I?m one of ?em! I?ve been buildin? muscle real fast all summer, and I?m not done yet. I?m just gonna keep on gettin? bigger and stronger. I bet by the time I turn 15 I?ll be 6 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 250 pounds of solid rock. The way I?m goin?, that should be no sweat.? Pete just kept staring at my body. Then he came over to me and wrapped his hands around my huge flexing biceps and triceps. ?Oh........my....... God,? was all he could say.

I thanked Pete for loaning me his weights. Obviously it had totally changed my life. Pete kept looking at me with a look of complete awe. I don?t think he had ever seen a kid with as much muscle as I had. I toyed with his little weights, showing him how strong I was, like doing one hand overhead presses with the bar loaded with every one of his plates. Then I showed him something else. I pulled down my shorts and showed him my big cock. I stroked it a couple of times and it immediately got hard. It was 9 inches long and very thick. ?This thing grew too,? I said. Pete?s eyes bulged out when he saw my cock. ?Oh......my.......God,? was all he could say. He looked paralyzed as his eyes took in the enormity of my body and cock. He took off his shorts and started to run his hands over my big muscles. His cock wasn?t anywhere near as big as mine, but it started to get hard. I was really getting turned on too, having this tall, hot 17 year old jock admiring my body. I looked at his tight, hard muscles. They were puny compared to mine, but they were buff and hard. And Pete?s whole body, except for his lily white crotch and ass, was very tan from playing tennis all summer at camp. He really looked hot. Before I knew what was happening, he pulled off my shorts.

We were standing there facing each other totally nude. Pete was looking at me in total awe -- kind of like a little kid would look at his sports idol. He was completely overwhelmed by my body. His mouth was still open and his eyes went up and down looking at my muscles. He looked at my sun-bleached blond hair, my blue-green eyes, my tan face and my sparkling white teeth, all sitting on my thick, muscular neck, and said ?Oh.....my......God.? I think that was all he could say, he was so stunned.

Without saying another word, he started feeling my muscles. To my surprise, he started with my calves. He felt those huge, bulging 18 inch monsters and I did a few toe raises just so he could feel how big and hard they were. All he said was ?Oh....my......God.? Then he raised his hands up to my thighs. I relaxed my quads for a moment and he massaged the firm, warm flesh with his hands. Then I flexed, and that warm flesh instantly turned into rock. The huge slabs of muscle were striated with fibers and covered with veins. He pressed as hard as he could with his fingers, but all he could feel was rock. My thighs were so huge he kept pressing his hands around them to try to take in their enormous size. ?Oh......my......God,? was all he could say.

Then he fondled my cock and balls. My cock was now as hard as a steel pipe and stood straight up against my rippling abs. My big balls were hangin? in their sac, ready to spurt huge amounts of cum at a moment?s notice. Pete fondled my big weapon and those huge balls tenderly. I felt like such a stud next to him. Three months ago he was the man and I was the boy. Now I was the man and he was the boy. As he felt my huge cock, all he said was ?Oh...... my........God.? Then he reached around and felt my hard, round, tan ass. He moved his hands up and down, feeling the firm roundness of those two globes of muscle. Then I flexed my glutes and he felt just how hard and strong those muscles really were. Strong enough to leg press 750 pounds. I relaxed for a moment and he jammed his fingers into my ass crack. I flexed again and I could feel my glutes crushing his fingers like they were crackers. With great effort he pulled his fingers out of my crack and said, ?Oh......... my...........God.?

Then he moved his hands to the front again and ran them over my abs. I wasn?t even flexing and I still had an incredible six pack. He ran his fingers up and down the corrugations of my ab muscles, feeling the bulges and crevices that formed a rock hard washboard. He pushed in with his fingers, but even unflexed my abs felt like a brick wall. Then I flexed, and those muscles got even harder and more shredded. Pete was starting to breathe hard as he felt the rippling muscle. ?Oh.........my........God,? was all he could say.

By this time Pete was in a total frenzy. Every time he touched my muscles, he said ?Oh my God,? really slow. It was almost like he was worshipping my body, like this was some kind of religious experience for him. I couldn?t believe how much he was into my muscles. He moved his hands up to my lats and I flexed for him. My lats flared out to the sides, huge slabs of beef tapering from my broad shoulders down to my narrow hips. Pete grabbed my lats and I could tell he was shocked at how thick and hard the muscle was. All he said was ?Oh.......my.......God.? He held onto my lats and buried his face between my pecs. He pushed his nose as far as he could into the cleavage between my two huge pecs. I flexed one pec and then the other, bouncing his face from side to side. Then I put my hand on the back of his head and jammed his face between the two huge mounds of muscle. My cleavage is really deep and his face went way inside. Then I flexed the muscles and when they bulged they crushed Pete?s face between ?em. Pete seemed to be liking it because I could hear him murmur ?Oh my God,? as my huge muscles crushed his face. I relaxed and Pete started licking my pecs and sucking on my big erect nipples. All the while he was feeling my lats, delts and arms as I flexed my big muscles for him. ?Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh My God,? he kept saying as he felt my huge 14 year old muscles.

Then he started rubbing his stiff cock against my washboard abs. ?Oh my God,? he said as his cock felt the corrugated muscle of my flexing abs. He thrust his hips up and down, and the head of his cock ratcheted up and down on the bricks of muscle. My abs were all sweaty, so his cock went up and down easily on my sweaty, tan skin. He started panting harder and murmuring ?Oh my God. Oh my God,? over and over. Then he wrapped his arms around my huge chest and squeezed. Our bodies were now pressing against each other. His cock was pressed up against my brick-wall abs and it was getting crushed by the hard muscle. My cock was up against his abs, but my cock wasn?t getting crushed. It was the crusher, not the crushee. My cock was harder than Pete?s abs. It made a big dent in his abs as it pressed against him. Pete squeezed my chest as hard as he could. I laughed, ?cause I could hardly feel his squeeze. I kinda relaxed, letting him squeeze as hard as he wanted. I still couldn?t feel much of anything. My muscles were just too big and hard, even when they were relaxed. Then I took a deep breath and flexed my lats and pecs. Without even trying, I busted his arms away from my body. My flexing muscles were just too much for him.

Then I wrapped my arms around his chest and slowly started squeezing. Pete?s eyes started bulging as he felt the tremendous power of my muscles contracting like a huge snake around his chest. My lats flared out to the sides and my biceps looked like huge balls of throbbing muscle. He tried to flex just like I did, but I hardly felt anything. My lats and arms were so strong his flexing did absolutely nothing. I just kept squeezing harder, putting more pressure on his chest and ribs. Pete was panting and sweating. He was looking at my huge muscles crushing his little tennis player body.

Then he yelled ?Oh my God,? and I felt spurts of warm cum bursting out of his cock, which was being crushed between our bodies by my squeeze. His hips moved back and forth as he came over and over again. His warm jism was all over our abs. When I felt Pete?s warm cum hit my abs, my own cock started twitching uncontrollably. I rammed my cock into Pete?s abs, lifting him off the floor with the forward motion of my thrusting hips as I continued to squeeze his chest. I pumped my cock into his abs over and over, lifting him off the floor like a rag doll with each pump. Then my cock exploded in a fury of spasms. Spurt after spurt of creamy white cum gushed out of my huge cock onto our abs. I must have spurted more than ten times. It was an incredible orgasm. All the while Pete was saying, ?Oh my God. Oh my God.?

When I was done, I rubbed my abs into Pete?s. The combination of Pete?s cum and my cum made our abs real wet and lubricated. I moved my hands down to his back and pushed his waist into mine. Our two cocks kinda mingled with each other as we felt each others? abs flex and relax with our still-hard cocks. It was really cool feelin? Pete?s tight little tennis-boy abs flexin?. I?m sure he liked feeling my rock-hard muscleman abs flexin?. Our cocks kept twitchin? as they felt the muscle flexing. I had a lot of fun at Pete?s. He said he wanted me to come back and show him how I got so big. Yeah, I?ll show him all right. I?ll show him good. And he?ll cum so hard he?ll never forget it. I have that effect on people.

Well, the first day of school was yesterday. I had a blast. I knew I was gonna be the biggest and strongest kid in the whole school. And I was just a 9th grader! I put on some blue denim shorts. My mom had to alter the shorts to fit my huge legs and small waist. In order to fit over my thighs I had to buy shorts with a 38 inch waist. Then my mom cut out some of the fabric and sewed ?em up so the waist was just 27-1/2 inches. She had to leave in enough fabric in back to fit over my firm, round muscle butt and enough fabric in front to leave space for my huge cock and balls. My mom did a great job and the shorts looked fantastic. Even though they were size 38?s, my tree trunk thighs completely filled up the leg holes.

I wore a white tee shirt which was probably two sizes too small for me. But it really showed off my muscles and that?s what I wanted. I wanted to blow those kids away with my new body. The shirt clung to my torso, showing every bulge of my pecs and abs. My lats flared out to the sides, straining the white cotton cloth. I could hardly fit my arms through the sleeves. The sleeves definitely wouldn?t fit over my biceps, so I rolled ?em up so they were above my biceps. I flexed my biceps and smiled as I watched those huge balls of muscle jump to attention. My delts looked huge underneath the straining white fabric. I looked like a total stud. Well, shit, I am a total stud. I put on some black sneakers without socks and headed off to school.

When I got to school, the kids just couldn?t believe what they were seeing. At first they thought I was some new kid who had transferred from another city. Some city where they grow huge musclekids. When they realized it was actually me, Jack, the puny little 95 pounder in 8th grade, they were totally blown away. They all came up and asked me to flex, which I happily did. The girls were all over me, as usual, wanting to feel my muscles and wanting to get fucked. The guys sort of stood back and looked at me with a look of total awe in their eyes. But a couple of ?em got up the nerve to feel my muscles too and their eyes bulged out just as much as the girls when they felt just how big and hard my muscles really were. I felt like a king. Fuck, I owned all those kids now. I could do whatever I fuckin? wanted. I ruled.

In English class I sat behind a kid named Simon. Simon was one of those teacher?s pet types. He was always raising his hand and trying to brown nose the teacher. The rest of us thought he was a real dork. Charlie was sitting next to me. The class was real boring. Then I got an idea. Little Simon was gonna help me get a pump. I leaned over to Charlie and said ?Watch this. Keep track of my sets.?

I put my feet under the seat of Simon?s desk and raised ?em up. It was just like doing leg extensions, only Simon and his desk were the weight. I lifted Simon and his desk up about a foot until my legs were completely straight. Then I lowered him and did another rep. I figured Simon and his desk only weighed about 150 pounds, which was nothing for my huge quads. Simon turned around and said ?Cut it out, Jack.? I just smiled and said ?You gonna make me, dork?? Then I rolled up the sleeve on my right arm all the way and flexed my bicep. Simon?s eyes bulged out of his head when he saw that huge monster ball of muscle in my arm. ?I?m gonna get a good pump outta you,? I said. ?You?re gonna make yourself useful to these big muscles. I don?t care if you like it or not.? I flexed my quads and Simon looked down at the huge slabs of muscle almost bursting out of my shorts. He gulped and turned around.

I finished 8 more reps and Charlie made a pencil mark on his paper, recording the first set. I rested about a minute and then did another set of 10 reps. Simon was beside himself, but fuck what could he do about it? Nothin?, that?s what. When I was doin? my leg extensions, he couldn?t take notes or anything. He was just bouncin? up and down. Charlie was laughing out loud. The teacher was so blind she couldn?t see what was happening. Well, during the class Charlie made 25 little marks on his paper, meaning I did 25 sets of 10 reps each. When the bell rang, I stood up and dragged Simon out into the hall. Then I flexed my huge quads right in front of him. The muscles were bulging and shredded. My skin was red from all the blood surging into the muscles. Fibers and veins were everywhere. The muscles had pumped up so much that they were straining the fabric of my denim shorts. Those shorts were soon gonna be too small for those huge quads. ?See, dork, you made yourself very useful. Look at the great pump I got.? Simon reached down and touched my quad. He pushed his fingers in as hard as he could but he couldn?t make even a tiny dent in the muscle. It was like rock. He started shaking a little as he realized just how big and hard and strong those muscles were. ?I?m gonna turn you into the Principal,? he said.

?Oh, I?m really scared,? I said. I walked over to a locker, made my right hand into a fist and smashed my fist into the locker. ?CRASH!? There was a loud smashing sound as my fist hit the steel. I pulled back my arm and saw I had made a huge dent in the sheet of steel, probably about a half an inch deep. I looked at my big fist and my bulging forearm. Even I couldn?t believe how much power I had in that punch. I had just pulverized the locker door. That punch would have smashed a kid?s gut into smithereens. Simon looked at the smashed locker door and then looked at my rippling arm. He gulped.

I walked over and picked him up by the armpit and leg. Then I started curling him up and down. He looked at my huge biceps curling him like he was a broomstick. I know he had never seen muscle like that before. I could feel him shaking in my arms. Several girls came over and felt my biceps bulge as they curled the little dork up and down with ease. They also felt my huge thighs, which were pumped and shredded from the 250 reps of leg extensions with Simon and his desk as the weight. They had all been watching in class and couldn?t believe how strong my muscles were as I lifted the little dweeb up and down with ease. Now they were watching my biceps do the same thing. ?Oh, Jack, your muscles are so big and so strong,? one of them said. They were completely ignoring Simon. All they could think about was me.

After I had done about 10 reps I held Simon so his face was right next to mine. ?You still gonna turn me in, dork-boy?? I said. Simon looked at my huge biceps and delts. "Uh, no, I guess not,? he said. I smiled. Then I turned my hands around and pressed him up and down about 10 times. The kids couldn?t believe how big my shoulders were as they pressed the little dork so easily. The girls were all over my body as the big muscles worked. Then I threw Simon on top of the lockers. I just threw him in the air and he landed on top of the lockers, which were about 10 feet high. ?That?s just a little sample of what might happen to you if you change your mind. Sometimes I don?t know my own strength,? I said, looking at the smashed locker. Simon looked down and gulped. Charlie and I gave each other high fives and walked down the hall. Fuck, I hadn?t hurt the little dweeb or anything. I was just havin? some fun with him and getting a pump. No harm in that. And those lockers get damaged all the time. Hey, it wasn?t my fault the locker got smashed. I didn?t know that was gonna happen. I didn?t know I was so strong I could just bash in a locker door like that. Fuck, I could do anything I wanted, but I wasn?t gonna hurt anyone unless they asked for it. Oh, except for the assholes who used me as a punching bag last year. I can hardly wait. I?m gonna smash their little bodies so hard they?ll beg for mercy. Then I?ll spit in their faces and smash them some more. Maybe I?ll even break some bones, just for fun. Those fuckheads will wish they never laid a hand on my puny little body. I?m gonna fuck ?em up real bad. I?m gonna love it.

I heard they had to get a janitor with a ladder to help Simon down from the lockers. When they asked him how he got up there, he said he didn?t remember. And he had no idea how that locker got smashed up.

My last class of the day was gym class. I used to hate gym class, but now I love it. I?m the biggest and strongest kid in the class-----by far. No one else even comes close. I wore just a jock strap and my gym shorts in the gym. All the guys kept coming up to me and asking how I got so big and buff so fast. I said ?Lots of big weights and lots of food and supplements. Oh yeah, and lots of good genes!? Then I?d flex and the kids would be blown away. Yeah, I?ve got great genes. I mean, my body was hard-wired to get big and strong after I hit puberty and those weights made it explode. None of those kids have the ability to build the kind of muscle I have no matter how hard they work out or how much they eat. Like, I?m one in a million. I?m one of those rare guys who nature just blessed with awesome muscle building ability. A kid who can build super big and super strong muscles real fast and real easy. Fuck, I love being me.

At the beginning of the year the gym teacher always had a little contest to see who could do the most pushups, pullups and situps. Shit, it wasn?t even a contest. First I pumped out 375 pushups. The next best guy could only do 80. Fuck, I could only do 5 last year. That was so easy that I showed off to the other guys by doing 20 one handed push ups with each arm. That was still easy so I asked one of the guys to lie on my back so I could do some pushups with extra weight. About five guys fought with each other for the honor of being the guy who could lie on my back. The strongest guy won out?he probably weighed about 140 pounds. By now, I was so sweaty that drips of sweat were all over my glistening body. He got on my back with his semi-hard cock pushing into my firm round ass. He grabbed hold of my delts and squeezed the bulging muscles. I could tell he was liking what he was feeling. He rubbed his pecs on my back for a few seconds. I could feel his erect nipples pushing in on my sweaty skin. I knew his pecs and nipples could feel my back muscles bulge as I got ready to do the pushups.

Well, I pumped out 25 reps with the kid on my back. He reached around and felt my pecs bulging and pumping up as they pushed both our bodies up and down. He also felt my huge, striated triceps and delts as the muscles worked. I could feel his cock getting stiffer as he pushed it into my hard butt. After I finished the pushups, I bucked the kid off my back, jumped up to my feet, and flexed for the other kids. My pecs were pumped to the max, with fibers and veins everywhere. They must have bulged out about 3 inches. Three inches of solid muscle. The kid who was on my back just sat on the floor looking up at my huge flexing muscles. I looked down at his cock and bulging under his shorts and smiled.

Another kid came up to me and said, ?Jesus, Jackie, that was amazing.? I looked at my right hand and made it into a fist. Then I punched the kid right in his gut. After my experience smashing the locker in the morning, I really held back on my power. I didn?t want to kill the little fucker. But my fist still drove deep into his gut and he buckled over in pain. ?My name?s Jack, not Jackie, asshole. Jackie?s a fuckin? girl?s name. Anybody who calls me Jackie again is gonna get this big fist pounded into his gut so hard, it?ll hit his fuckin? spine. It?ll rearrange his fuckin? intestines. You understand, fuckheads?? The guys all looked at my muscles and at the kid buckling over in pain. They all nodded their heads. Hey, I haven?t been called Jackie again. My muscles rule those fuckin? guys.

Next we did pullups. Fuck, last year I couldn?t even do one pullup and now these were so easy for me. I?m doin? lat pulldowns with 250 pounds for reps, so pulling my own 175 pounds up and down is nothin?. I did 85 pullups no sweat. There were about 20 guys standing in front of me as I did the pullups, watching my big lats flare out and my biceps bulge with each rep. I had fibers and veins showing all over my lats and arms as those strong muscles pulled my body up and down. My shredded little waist looked like a washboard just hangin? there. And my legs looked huge. Those kids thought it was amazing how easy it was for my lats and arms to pull up those huge legs that were packed with hard muscle. After I finished the 85 reps, I wanted to show those guys how strong I really was. So I asked for a guy to grab on to my waist and get lifted with me. Well, there was another fight over who would get the free ride and another strong kid won out. All the weak kids just stood there lookin? at the strong guy getting ready to jump up on my body. There was a look of total defeat in their eyes. I know one of those little weaklings would have given almost anything to hold on to my shredded waist and feel my hard round butt in his chest as I pulled him up and down. But the strong guy won. The strong guys always win over the weak guys. I guess that?s just the natural order of things. And now I was the strongest of all. I loved it.

Then I got an idea. I was a little a weakling just three months ago. I knew what it felt like to always lose out to the strong kids. It felt like shit. I decided to give one of those little guys a thrill. ?I don?t give a fuck you won the fight, Josh,? I said to the strong kid. ?I?m choosin? little Paul there.? Josh looked mad but there was nothin? he could do about it. I was the boss. Paul?s eyes lit up. He was in heaven. I grabbed the bar and Paul jumped up and held onto my waist. I could tell he was shocked at how ripped and hard my abs were. And my muscle butt hit him right in the chest. I pulled Paul and me up and down 10 times. The kids were gasping as they watched my huge muscles pull up over 290 pounds. My lats and arms were gorged with blood and pumped to the max. Paul was rubbing his face on my muscles, feeling them flex as I pulled both of us up and down. Fibers and veins were everywhere. I felt like a stud.

After the 10 reps, I dropped down and let Paul be the first one to feel my rippling muscles. He practically devoured my body, running his little hands all over my lats, my delts, my pecs, my abs, my butt, my legs and my arms. Within seconds all the other kids were doing the same thing. My cock started to get hard with all these kids admiring my muscles. I like being big and strong.

The final contest was situps. Well, I did 750 of ?em and then the gym teacher made me stop. I was so far in front it wasn?t even funny. The next best kid did 85. The kids were all watching as my shredded abs pulled my big upper body up and down like it was nothin?. I could do the situps so fast I was doin? more that 60 per minute at first. There is absolutely no fat under my tan skin, so all the striations of my abs were clearly visible. Veins throbbed over the muscle. Sweat was pouring out of my skin, covering my whole body. When I finished, I stood up and didn?t even flex my abs. I didn?t need to. They were so ripped and shredded they looked like they had been cut with a knife. Every ridge and crevice stood out. And my abs were as hard as bricks. The kids reached out and ran their fingers over my sweaty skin. ?Fuckin? ?A,? said one of them in a state of disbelief. I don?t think he had ever felt muscle like mine before. Shit, none of them had. I felt great.

Then the gym teacher, Mr. Boggs, walked over and looked at me standin? there. He looked at my body for a long time. Then he said ?Boys, I want you to come over here and look at Jack?s body. In 20 years of teaching phys ed, I?ve never seen a young man with muscles that were so well developed and so clearly defined. Jack?s like a living anatomy chart. This will be a good lesson for you today. I?m going to point out the muscles of the human body, using Jack here as the model. You?ll probably never again see such a perfect specimen.?

I was a little taken aback by Mr. Boggs? statement, but I wasn?t embarrassed. I was proud of my body, and I was glad Mr. Boggs liked it. I smiled and just stood there like a statue as Mr. Boggs started to point out all my muscles to the kids in the class. He began at my thick neck, showing the strong strands of muscle. When he pointed out a muscle, he ran his fingers over my skin. I know he could feel the hard fibers under my paper-thin skin. Then he pointed to my big traps and I flexed the muscles when he touched them. He went over to my delts and showed the kids how there were three heads of muscle, in the front, the middle and the back. Every head was clearly visible, and when I moved my arms slightly the fibers of muscle in my delts flexed and relaxed gracefully under the skin. I flexed my delts and the muscles bulged.

Then Mr. Boggs went down to my lats. At first I didn?t flex them. I just stood there naturally, letting the big slabs of muscle just hang there, forming a terrific V shape as they tapered down from my wide shoulders to my narrow hips. Then I flexed and my lats literally jumped out to the sides, flaring out like huge muscular wings. I think even Mr. Boggs was surprised at how big and wide my lats were. He grabbed the big slabs of muscle with his hands and squeezed. Fuck, he couldn?t make a dent in those mothers. Next he checked out my pecs. Even when they were relaxed, the muscles bulged and fibers were showing. Then I flexed ?em and they turned into rocks. ?How much can you bench?? asked Mr. Boggs. ?375 for reps,? I said. Mr. Boggs? mouth dropped open. ?Holy shit,? he said. ?That?s more than any kid on the football team can do. You?re the strongest guy in this whole school, including all the Seniors.? I smiled and did a most muscular pose. Yeah, I felt like a stud.

Next Mr. Boggs demonstrated all the muscles in my arms to the kids. And there are lots of muscles there. I flexed my huge biceps and he pointed out that there were two heads to that muscle. Both of them showed clearly in my bulging arm. Veins were crisscrossing everywhere. Mr. Boggs showed the kids how much mass there was in my triceps. Yeah, those mothers are huge! He said that most people think the biceps are the biggest muscles in the arms but actually the triceps are. I straightened my arm and he pointed out the three heads of the triceps muscle, all bulging under my skin. Then he showed off all the muscles in my forearm. They looked like writhing snakes, and when I made a fist and flexed, my forearm looked like a bowling pin covered with veins.

Next he showed off my six pack abs. The muscle was so shredded that every fiber was visible. Mr. Boggs said that most guys never show any abs because they either can?t build the hard muscle or they have fat under their skin so the muscle doesn?t show. Even 1/16th of an inch of fat is enough to keep the muscle from showing. Well, I have absolutely zero fat under my skin, so all the muscles show perfectly. And they?re hard as bricks. Looking at my body, Mr. Boggs guessed that I had only about 3% bodyfat, which is about as low as you can go and still be healthy. And I?m really healthy!

Then he pointed out some little muscles I had hardly noticed before. I think they?re called the serratus muscles and they look like little bricks on the sides of my torso above my abs. Mr. Boggs said that very few guys actually show their serratus muscles and this was one of the reasons he thought I was such a perfect specimen. He also showed off my oblique muscles, which slash from the sides of my hips down to my crotch. Along with my abs, they really make my waist look sexy. Just so buff and shredded.

Next, he had me turn around and pointed out the big ridges of muscle in my lower back. He said that the back is the seat of power for the whole body and that a strong back was very important. He could see that I had a very strong back. I can deadlift 450 pounds for reps, so those muscles are fuckin? strong as shit! He rubbed his hands on my lower back muscles, feeling just how big and hard they were.

He had me turn back around facing him and he started going down to my legs. But then I grabbed his hand and said, ?Hey, Mr. Boggs, you?re missing some muscles. Some really important muscles.? In a flash, I grabbed my shorts and jock strap and ripped them off my body. I was standing in front of Mr. Boggs and all the kids totally nude. I had gotten sort of aroused from Mr. Boggs touching my muscles and his descriptions of how perfect my body was. So my thick, 9 inch cock was already hard. ?Lookit these muscles, Mr. Boggs. They?re big and buff too.? I twitched my cock and the big weapon jumped up and down at my command. Then I turned around and flexed my tan muscle butt. My glutes got real hard and formed dimples on the sides of my ass. I could see striations of muscle in my butt as those muscles flexed. I could tell that Mr. Boggs and all the kids were shocked, both by the size of my cock and the firmness and deep brown tan of my round butt. They all just stared at my cock and ass with their mouths open. Finally Mr. Boggs said, ?Actually, Jack, the penis is not really a muscle. But your penis is about as well-developed as I?ve ever seen on a young teen. Looks like you?ve got really big balls too.? The kids giggled and Mr. Boggs kind of blushed at what he had just said. I put my hand under my ball sac and pushed it out so everyone could see the size of my golf-ball sized balls. ?Yeah, they?re huge, aren?t they,? I said. ?And they?re really power-charged. I can cum 8 or 10 times a day if I want to. And these big mothers can crank out gobs and gobs of cum every time.? Mr. Boggs blushed some more, but I didn?t care. Fuck, I?m proud of my cock and balls and I?ll brag about ?em any time I fucking want.

?Check out my butt, Mr. B,? I said. ?It?s solid muscle.? Mr. Boggs ran his fingers over my glutes. He explained to the kids how important the butt muscles were for things like squatting and running. And he said he had never seen such well-developed butt muscles in his life. Like he said before, I?m a living anatomy chart.

Then he went down to my legs and pointed out the quads, the hamstrings and the leg biceps. I flexed and relaxed several times. It was amazing how those huge masses of muscle sprang to attention at my command. The big slabs of my quads were striated with fibers and covered with veins. Fuck, I have more muscle in one of my legs than most of the kids watching me have in their whole body. When I told Mr. Boggs I could squat with 450 and leg press 750 for reps, he practically fainted. He was very red in the face and was starting to breathe hard. He said he couldn?t believe how strong I was. I felt like a total stud.

Mr. Boggs finished up the anatomy lesson with my calves. He pointed out the different heads of muscle and the strong tendons that connected that bulging muscle to my feet. I did a few toe raises to flex my calves. The huge muscles flexed under my thin, tan skin showing all the fibers and veins like they weren?t even covered with skin. When Mr. Boggs finished he and the other kids just stood there looking at my big, buff, nude body. I did a little posing session for them, showing off all my muscles. I felt like a king. Fuck I was the king of all those kids.

After I finished posing, I strutted around the gym in the nude, letting the guys walk up to me and feel my muscles. A couple of them were feeling my abs and then let their hands go down to feel my cock. Fuck, I didn?t care. It felt good. It?s one of my best muscles, even if it isn?t really a muscle, and it likes the attention. Mr. Boggs went into his office and locked the door.

Well, gym class was almost over so we all headed to the locker room to take a shower. I kind of hung around the lockers for awhile, shooting the shit with the guys and showing off my buff, nude body. By the time I went into the showers, there were only a couple of guys there. I went to one of the shower heads in the back and turned it on. The water felt great, streaming down on my hot, sweaty body. I started lathering up with soap, feeling the hardness of my muscles as they bulged under my skin. Then I looked over to the entrance of the showers and saw Paul, the little dweeb I chose to hang onto me for pull-ups, coming into the showers. He glanced at me and then looked away, as if he was afraid I might do something to him if he stared at my body. He kept his back towards me as he took his shower. Once in awhile when he thought I wasn?t looking, he would look over at my body and then look away. I thought it was funny the way he was lookin? at me thinking I didn?t notice. After about a minute of this I yelled over to the other guys in the showers, ?Hey you! Get outta here. I?m tired of seeing your fuckin? bodies. Get outta here right now.? They looked over at me and knew I was serious. Shit, I could fuck up any one of ?em with just one smash to their gut. They all turned off their showers and headed out. Paul turned off his shower and started heading out too. But then I yelled at him, ?Not you, dweeb. You get over here. I wanna talk to you.? Paul froze and started trembling. I?m sure he thought I was gonna beat his ass for lookin? at my body.

Slowly he turned around and faced me. He had a raging hard-on, just like I had suspected. His little 4 inch cock was standing straight up. Still trembling, he walked over to me. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes. He thought the next thing that was gonna happen was me smashing my fist into his gut. He was gonna take it like a man. I waited a few seconds. I could see the tension building in his body. Then, instead of punching him out, I grabbed his hands and put ?em right on my pecs. I flexed those huge mounds of muscle while still holding his hands tight against my pecs. He opened his eyes in shock. He was looking directly into my blue-green eyes. We were both the same height but I weighed 70 pounds more than him, 70 pounds of solid muscle. I looked him in the eyes and said, ?You like my muscles, don?t you dweeb? I saw you lookin? at my body over there. I see your raging hard-on. I know you wanna feel these huge muscles. Well, go ahead and do it. I want you to wash my body. I wanna feel your little hands rubbing all over my skin. My big muscles like to be rubbed.?

Paul?s eyes lit up and his cock twitched with excitement. I knew he felt like he had died and gone to heaven. So he got the soap and started rubbing. He rubbed my pecs and pressed in on the solid flesh with his fingers. ?Rub hard, dweeb,? I ordered. ?I wanna massage too.? Paul pressed in harder. The firm flesh gave way a little, letting Paul dig his little fingers deep into the fibers. It felt really good having my muscles massaged like that. I groaned with pleasure as Paul massaged the thick muscle. Then without warning I flexed my pecs and the huge muscles bulged up into solid rocks. Paul?s little fingers couldn?t make the slightest dent. I laughed and relaxed again, letting him feel the entire contour of my big, thick pecs. He did the same thing all over my body, first rubbing the soap all over my skin and then massaging the muscles with his fingers. I had fun flexing for him every so often. Every time I did, his fingers would get pushed to the surface by the rock-like muscle and he would have to wait until I relaxed before he could massage any more. But he didn?t waste any time when I flexed. He touched and squeezed the hard muscle and felt the tremendous power my body possessed. He massaged my neck, my traps, my delts, my lats, my arms and my back. I was really feeling good and my cock was as hard as a steel pipe. I really liked having my muscles caressed and massaged by this little wimp. I felt like such a stud. My cock was so big and hard. Paul?s little cock was hard too.

Paul got on his knees and started rubbing my abs. I relaxed the muscles and let him dig into the firm flesh. Even relaxed, it was difficult for Paul to make even a slight dent in my abs. Those fuckin? muscles were just hard all the time. Then I flexed and made my abs into a brick wall. Paul pushed in as hard as he could with his fingers, but all he could feel was rock. My skin was so thin that it rubbed over the corrugated muscle like cellophane. Paul pinched a little skin in his fingers and it was only about as thick as paper. He moved his hands around to the back and massaged my butt. My butt is solid muscle and it really felt good having Paul dig his fingers into those fibers. He put his fingers into my crack and I flexed a couple of times, almost crushing his fingers like a little grape. He moaned as he felt the power of my butt muscles.

He pulled me towards him as he pushed harder and harder into my glutes. My hard cock was now right next to his face. Suddenly he pulled me into him and sucked one of my balls into his mouth. Wow! That felt fantastic. Paul rolled my big ball around in his mouth, caressing it with his tongue. Then he took my other ball into his mouth and did the same thing. I had never felt so good in my life. My whole body was on fire. ?I wanna massage these muscles too,? said Paul as he licked my big balls and started to lick my thick hard cock. ?Oh yeah,? I moaned as I twisted my hips in total pleasure. Paul licked my cock up and down. Every little lick felt like a sensation of ecstasy. My cock was throbbing with pleasure and my hips were thrusting back and forth. I was losing control. I felt like a total stud.

Paul put my cock in his mouth and started sucking. I had never had a blow job before. I was a virgin. I think this was Paul?s first blow job too, but he was so into my body and my cock he didn?t hold back a thing. He put my whole 9 inch cock into his mouth and went wild. He felt my ass and leg muscles with his hands as he sucked my huge cock in a frenzy. He sucked like a vacuum cleaner and at the same time he caressed with his tongue. I was so turned on I couldn?t believe it. I grabbed the back of his head and jammed my big weapon far down into his throat. He kind of gagged, but I didn?t fuckin? care. I was so aroused I wasn?t thinkin? of anything but my big cock fucking the shit out of this little dweeb?s mouth. In about a second I started cumming, blasting load after load of hot jism down his throat. I pulled his head back and forth over my cock, stroking the sensitive membrane with his mouth and his throat. I felt like a total king, blasting my muscleman sperm down the nerd?s little throat. After I was finished, I held my still-hard cock in his mouth and looked down. He was stroking his cock with one hand, spurting load after load of cum, while grabbing onto my bulging calf muscles with his other hand. We both had one of the most incredible orgasms in our lives.

Finally, Paul got up from his knees and we both got under the shower. ?I?ll see ya here after gym class tomorrow,? I said as I flexed my bicep in his face. Paul grabbed my huge bicep and nodded his head. He still couldn?t believe this fantasy was actually happening to him.

The End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
astro91 (April 2nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I thought the board rejected the whole story because it was too long, so I posted it in segments too. Sorry for the duplication.
  #3   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2009, 07:21 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Incredible and studly, too.

Many thanks for an incredibly, inspiring and motivating muscle growth story.
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2009, 03:48 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I must have missed when this was posted because it's unlike me not to thank someone for doing something for me, so thank you for reposting this story!! It's always been one of my favorites.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
This story has always been one of my faves, Johnd. Thanks for posting it again!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
have you considered continuing this?
  #7   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:47 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Your writing skills are surprisingly good for an adolescent but your knowledge of people is, unsurprisingly, poor. Very few people like to be dominated and very few find big muscles attractive (yes, the members of this website DO but we are a self-selected sample). Your height increase of 2 inches per month and your weight increase of one pound per day are not possible - perhaps a change to SF/Fantasy would avoid this problem. And, please, do not give that feeble excuse "It's just fiction...".
  #8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:12 AM
lifeisahighway

johnD is one fo the best authors on the site dude. your critisim is beyond harsh. its a story that he wrote the way he wanted. 98% of the storys here are fiction anyone can realise that certain things dont add up. but its a great story and that dont matter.
  #9   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick0095875 View Post
dude. your critisim is beyond harsh.
I disagree, Maverick. Howard's criticisms are, whether you agree with them or not, perfectly reasonable opinions.

Everybody's tastes are different, after all. I think there is a nice mix of the fantasy/SF and the more realistic explorations of muscle growth stories on this site. And the fact is that anybody who has read JohnD's stories knows that he writes about domination and worship in young teens. For those who like different stuff, there are plenty of other authors on this site to read.

But I feel strongly that people should NOT be discouraged from making criticisms. Anybody who writes stories and "publishes" them on a public website like this MUST be prepared for both positive and negative reactions. I, for one, find negative comments more valuable than positive ones. As a result, every story I write is better than the previous one - thanks to open criticism.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
  #10   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:41 AM
lifeisahighway

btww i would like like to mention i have a gentic growth defect that from birth cause my growthplates in my knees to be over grown basically twice as big as normal. my dad is 5'9 my mom is 5'6 and im 6'5 at 22 yrs of age. in one summer i grew 3 inches in 3 months so yes fiction or not it is technically possible to grow at rates as mentioned in johns story
  #11   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:15 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I disagree, Muscle16a. There are plenty of people who should be discouraged from making criticisms, and Howardbeatman is one of them. No, his criticisms are NOT reasonable. Assuming someone is an adolescent (I've never seen any indication that John is one), flat out stating his knowledge of people is poor and then finishing by writing "And please, do not give that feeble excuse "it's just fiction."' is pretty insulting.

Why "must" anyone who writes and publishes stories on this website be prepared for both positive and negative reactions? The authors here write a story for no pay, post it here for the pleasure of the readers, and in addition they have to put up with sneering comments? This was not constructive crticism; most of the criticism I see here isn't. I think people should definitely be encouraged to shut up if they didn't enjoy a story.
  #12   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:42 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I think people should definitely be encouraged to shut up if they didn't enjoy a story.
agreed x2
lol
  #13   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:43 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Just my two cents in replying to the original criticism.

I don't understand why an author can't have something incredible happen in a realistic setting. The fact that the world is realistic makes the growth all the more wondrous. It is unexplained except for the intense desires and anger of the protagonist. Almost as if his body is making his desire manifest. That's a powerful idea and JohnD's intense writing makes the concept potent.

Setting the story in a SF/Fantasy universe would not necessarily make it better. And at any rate, once you introduce a fantastical element in a story (such as phenomenal muscle growth) doesn't that make it a fantasy story anyway? One doesn't need the presence of space ships or wizards to make the genre.

As far as to allow criticism or not---I'm always against censoring the site. However, I also feel that treating the writers with the respect that their (often hours of) work deserves is very important.

In my own humble opinion (and judging from the number of views--others probably share this opinion), Jack's Story is an accomplished (and hot!) piece of writing. It is not without flaws but it DOES work extremely well.
  #14   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
"Those who can do, those who can't teach" or in this case be a critic. I suggest that muscle16a and Howardbeatman submit their own stories before they judge anyone's to be of low quality. I think they would find that it is harder than they think to produce a story for public viewing. It is far easier to ravage someone's work than to produce your own. If you must comment you don't need to use a tone of superiority to get your point across. Whether you are correcting grammar or pointing out plot holes ask yourself one question "who benefits from your comments?" If the answer is you please consider keeping negative comments from being the basis of your reply. You can be honest without being totally negative. I have read many muscle growth stories that I loved and some that I hated. I read them all because I wanted to as that is an interest of mine. No one forced me to read them. If you find stories of particular genre or style boring and unsophisticated, Don't Read Them! In addition, stop using big words to sound important! Other people can use big words as well.
Quote- "He talks much but says little." Peace, cutlerfan
  #15   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
To the armchair critics...one word...

FICTION

Now, as far as this story goes, I didn't catch this one on the first pass. Thanks for re-posting it...very, very, very hot as always. The prototypical hot, teen stud, ready and anxious to show off and belittle those around him. The world belongs to the alpha-male...

Or at least, that's the FICTIONAL premise I enjoy so much. Thanks for helping some of us delight in your imagination, though granted, to do that, some need to loosen their grip of reality, or of their armchairs.

Last edited by giantw; April 11th, 2009 at 09:11 PM.
  #16   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:26 PM
lifeisahighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post

, some need to loosen their grip of reality, or of their armchairs.
ROFL and lol come to mind
  #17   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:57 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutlerfan View Post
"Those who can do, those who can't teach" or in this case be a critic. I suggest that muscle16a and Howardbeatman submit their own stories before they judge anyone's to be of low quality.

Excuse me, but firstly I never said anybody's stories were of low quality. I certainly never said it about a JohnD story. Perhaps you should learn to read what I write before you accuse me of something. All I did was suggest that it is perfectly reasonable for somebody to point out the areas of a story that they like or don't like. It's their opinion. (I must admit that I had no idea where that "adolescent" comment by Howard came from. I never got the feeling from his writing that JohnD was a kid . . . and his stories have been around for ever - some are at least 10 years old I think.)

Secondly I have in fact submitted a few stories of mine. If you would like to read any of them, Cutler, feel free to say anything about them - so long as it's truthful. And that goes for anybody else. As I said in my post, I for one want all comments, positive and negative.
  #18   Add to LiftNGetHuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:55 PM

LiftNGetHuge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LiftNGetHuge
Wow.

You queens all need to GET A LIFE! For the love of God, these are just erotic stories. It's really not that deep! If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. Its like the middle east crisis up in here over a friggin' jerk-off story!
  #19   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Well *I* liked this story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftNGetHuge View Post
You queens all need to GET A LIFE! For the love of God, these are just erotic stories. It's really not that deep! If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. Its like the middle east crisis up in here over a friggin' jerk-off story!
... I'm boned!
TagsNOLA
  #20   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:23 AM

musclekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclekid
HELLZ yeah i like stories like this messgae me if you guys comne acros to write anything like this
  #21   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:16 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
AHHH THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!!!! your a great writer please continue this wonderful tale. AMAZING GREAT JOB! MORE MORE MORE please
  #22   Add to Cowpuncher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2010, 03:57 PM

Cowpuncher is on a distinguished road
Be considerate!

I agree with Adam for the most part--however I think CONSTRUCTIVE critic is the by word--allowing for being polite and non judgemental--not all of us enjoy the same things--if you DON"T enjoy a story----I liked this one---
WHY WOULD you subject yourself to reading it in the first place---I don't always enjoy some stories, BUT IF I READ it !!!! I for one am very thankful for the fellows who write these mostly great,well written (mostly grammatically correct) enjoyable and sexually stimulating stories AND FOR FREE!!! WHAT CAN YOU GET "FREE" THESE DAYS THAT IS THAT GOOD A BARGAIN. THANKS TO ALL YOU WRITERS__!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options