The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Dexter1992 is on a distinguished road
Idea for a Storie

this history eh on a child of 12 years who found a genius and made it its slave, and with this genio carried through all its dreams, the biggest dream of it was to be a Musclekid so that it could dominate the others, it would only thread in these people, nothing of them to place in it nor nothing, nothing on kisses in the mouth, of these boys in others, the others will only kiss it in the body, it will not make nothing of gay, only forces the others to make the things in it. The transformation of it if would not only limit to be pure the muscles, it would ask for to the genius who it could command the size of its body, to control the properties of the body, as its height, the size of biceps, the size of its penis, in such a way of fat in its body, the amount of muscular mass, its definition. It also would ask for for the genio that it obtained to conquer any woman who it wanted, and is this, it would ask for a girl, of its age, q it could only control the body of this girl, as it controls its proprio body (they remember this is a historia with a genius), it also would ask for so that nobody finds stranger it making sex with girls in the college. e so that its family does not find odd, says pro genius to make with that this is normal for all, that nobody is repairing in the transformations. This I find q I am a good beginning to become a good history please, some good writer I can make? I weight for John d. you make it I I thought I eat a first adventure, it to catch its special girl and to make one afternoon incredible of sex, that in the narration I would only like d some details, sensations, etc. and I would like that history was counted for the boy, in first person
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Online translators are only so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1992
A child of 12 years who found a genie and made it his slave, and with this genie carried through all its dreams, the biggest dream of all was to be a Musclekid so that he could dominate the others but not in a gay manner.

The transformation would affect only the muscles, so for instance he would say "Right, that person there, make him a porportionate 250lbs" and make said person an instant babe magnet.
Is that more or less what you were aiming for?
  #3   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2007, 06:48 AM

Dexter1992 is on a distinguished road
yes and not, it is not a transformation well, and yes, a power that it goes to have it after to find the genius, it can command the characteristics of its body, the position of its abdomem, the amount of percentage of fat in its body, the size of its arms, its penis, etc… but a characteristic of the boy is that it does not like exaggerated muscles, type 400lbs, it more or less wants in the maximum a great body of 200-260lbs, only that the body eh extremely defined and very worked well. some caracteristicas that I forgot to cite are that the boy likes more than lame great and tilted and abs definite and very voluminous

p.s: pardon for the ortogr?ficos errors, I am Brazilian and I am using translating, I correct the errors of them but always it passes some
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options