The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2003, 07:24 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ralph Garcia

Blogger Boy notwithstanding, THIS is probably the hottest real life muscle growth story I've ever read. It's from Ralph Garcia's website, which you can find at:

http://dabeastfromdaeast.tripod.com/bio.html

I Started Training at the age of 16, due to a good friend (Jacob Gonzalez, R.I.P.) generosity who had paid for my gym membership. At first I wasn't thrilled with training, but since he had paid my way I felt obligated.

I started at the weight of 135, after one year of training I gain over 35 pounds and another 30 pounds the following year. Due to my accomplishments in the gym I grew a burning fire within me to be the best I could be. I wanted to see how far I could push my body.

In the first couple of years of training my diet was basically to eat anything and everything. But once I did my first show at the age of 22, I learned the importance of keeping a good diet, wit the help of my Sports Physiologist: John O'reagan, I saw myself making leaps and bounds with the proper nutrients my body craved for.

Building the Perfect Beast

Age 20 body weight: 225
Age 21 body weight: 240
Age 22 body weight: 255
Age 23 body weight: 267 (with abs!)

Elsewhere in his website Garcia reported that he was up to 282 lbs. (again, with abs!) He started training when he was 16 and 135 lbs. and he just turned 25 in September, so he more than doubled his bodyweight in less than 9 years.

SPROING!

Now THAT'S Inspiration!

rpj
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode