The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2003, 07:12 PM

sl97aq
Andrew's Introduction

This is Part 1 of the story of Andrew.
Andrew was a normal-sized kid for his first 10 years, even though his father was 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds. His father was a Vice- President of a big company, so he promised to provide Andrew with a complete home gym when he started growing.
Andrew began to grow bigger when he entered Grade 6 and began to hit puberty. He was about 5 foot 6 and 150 pounds at the end of Grade 6. His father kept his promise and gave Andrew a complete home gym on his 12th birthday. He began training Andrew in the proper weightlifting techniques.
By Grade 8, Andrew had crossed the 200 pound threshold and the 6 foot height mark. He was the biggest kid in the school and got top marks in gym class. His gym teachers arranged for him to join the football team when he entered high school. By the end of the year, the high school coaches scouted Andrew, and were very impressed.
In high school, Andrew was one of the biggest kids in Grade 9. He and his friend Steve, who was close to his size, were the only Grade 9's put on the football team. Andrew now had access to the school gym as well as his gym at home.
By Grade 11, Andrew had reached a height of 6 foot 5 and a weight of 275 pounds. He was now the biggest student in the school, and he and Steve were on the front line of the football team. Andrew regularly broke through the opposing team's front line in games, sacking the quarterback. Or he would leap up, and intercept the ball, smash through the opposing players, and run the ball all the way down the field for a touchdown. He simply ran over anyone in his way, and caused many opposing players to leave the field on stretchers.
Andrew's athletic skills earned him tremendous respect and admiration from his team, coaches, students and teachers. However, this was only part of Andrew's appeal. He was also very academically gifted, having an IQ somewhere around 150. He tutored a lot of the football players in many subjects, like Math and Science, in which he regularly recieved 90s. However, Andrew also helped some of the students in his class get in shape by giving them workout tips. He also found time to hold a part-time job in his father's company, using his strength ( a 700 pound bench-press) to lift heavy boxes and skids.
Andrew also had a girlfriend named Carrie. She was the brother of his best friend Steve. Many girls were nervous of Andrew's size, but Carrie had known him since Kindergarden. She knew he would not hurt anyone, except on the football field. Carrie came to many of his games, as many as her girl's hockey schedule would allow. He came to many of her games as well, and they planned to go to University together. They were both Gifted and were working on Academic and Sports Scholarships. Even though both their families were rich, they wanted to pay their own way.
This is the introduction to the story. Part 2 will describe the growth Andrew experiences in the summer before Grade 12.
Comments, and suggestions, would be appreciated.
  #2   Add to sixpacked's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2003, 06:40 PM

sixpacked
great start...visual depictions were amazing....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Megahuge

Good start, can;t wait for more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2003, 03:29 PM

sl97aq
Andrew's Transformation Part 2

I have to write my Astronomy Exam at 7:00 pm. But then I will be back online and start Part 2. I am glad you like Part One.
  #5   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2003, 05:41 PM

sl97aq
Andrew's Introduction Part 2

Andrew stepped out of the high school and found Steve waiting for him outside the doors.
" Hey man, how's it going?" Steve asked Andrew.
"Fine," replied Andrew. "I just finished my last exam."
"Was it a 90 like the last two?" asked Steve, grinning.
"Just because I got 90s on the last two doesn't mean I will on this one," said Andrew. "But I wouldn't doubt it," he added, with a big grin.
"what are you up to now?" asked Steve.
"I'm going to work out in the weight room," replied Andrew. " Want to come along?"
"Sure" Steve agreed. "Carrie and Sarah won't be done for a couple of hours yet."
Steve and Andrew went in the gym doors, and through the gym into the locker room. Then they got changed.
"Whoa man!" exclaimed Steve. "You're going to burst out of your t-shirt any day now!"
"That's the idea," said Andrew, flexing his 24 inch biceps. "Are you ready to start working out?"
"Yup," Steve answered. "Let's go."
Once they got to the weight room, they started stretching.
"What are you going to start at, 700 pounds?" Steve asked.
"I guess I could come down to that for a while," replied Andrew.
He looked over at Steve who had a shocked look on his face. "What, you don't think I can do more? Just watch this!"
Andrew went over to the bench press and loaded 700 pounds onto the bar. Then he added 20 more on each side. Laying down, with Steve behind him, he began pushing the bar up one rep at a time. By the time, he reached 15 reps, he had to stop. Setting the bar down , Andrew stood up, and looked over at Steve.

"Wow!" Steve gasped. "You're way too strong man!"
"Thanks man!" Andrew replied, clapping Steve on the shoulder.
"Oww!" Steve exclaimed. "That hurt!"
"Oops, sorry," said Andrew. "Now it's your turn."
Steve took 100 pounds off each end of the bar, and lay down on the bench. Andrew stood behind him as his spotter, as Steve performed 10 reps. He was gasping on the last one, and Andrew had to help him put the bar back.
"I need to get in better shape," gasped Steve. "I am nowhere near as strong as you."
"That's okay," Andrew soothed him. I'd better not tell him I can lift more than that, he thought to himself. "Are you ready for the bicep curls now?"
"Do I look ready?" asked Steve, still panting and bent over with his hands on his knees. "You go first." He's so strong, he thought, but he's not on anything! How does he do it?
Andrew sat down on the bench and picked up the largest dumbells, 100 pounds in each hand. He began bicep curls, slowly.
Steve came over and just watched in amazement. Andrew kept curling, rep by rep, monent by moment, until he got to 100.
"Now it's your turn," he told Steve, not even breathing hard.
"I probably couldn't get up to 20!" Steve exclaimed. "How am
I supposed to match you?"
"Take it easy pal, it's not a contest," Andrew said. "We're just getting in shape for football in the fall."
"You're in shape already!" snapped Steve. "Why do you keep showing me up, hunh? I need the football scholarship for college too you know! And I don't have a rich daddy to pay my way like you do!"
Andrew just stood there, amazed at the sudden outburst of jealousy from Steve. "Maybe I'd better leave now," Andrew decided. "I'll talk to you later, when you've calmed down."
"Wait, stop..." Steve began, but Andrew had already left the room. "Damn, why did I have to snap ?" Steve asked himself. "I just alienated my best friend. How could I have made that crack about his father?"
Just outside the door, Andrew was seething with rage, rage he dared not show to Steve , or he might hurt him. I need to break something, Andrew thought to himself, before I explode!
Andrew walked out of the hall, across the gym , and outside to the forest behind the high school. He came across an old dead tree that must have been 100 feet high. It was perched right at the top of a large ravine.
"This will do," Andrew said. He walked up to the tree, and pushed against it with all his strength. The tree cracked and began to lean. "Harder!" Andrew screamed. He pushed with one final effort, and the tree snapped like a dead twig, tumbling down the leafy slope of the ravine.
"Much better," Andrew said. "Who needs a saw with me around?" He took a couple of breaths to calm down, turned around, and went back to the school to wait for Carrie.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options