The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Daisuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:32 PM

Daisuke is on a distinguished road
Bedtime Story - Prologue

- Prologue
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- [COLOR=#800080]Six[/COLOR]

Prologue

Once upon a time, there was a prince. His kingdom was a powerful one, and he was heir to... well... everything.

The king and queen lavished him with gifts, but they were very busy and seldom had time to spend with their son. The prince did not complain, for he understood that they had duties, and banquets, and grand balls to attend. Soon enough, he no longer needed their attention. He spent his days preparing to take their place.

But the prince was sickly and frail. Everyone—including the king’s advisors, including the king and queen themselves—doubted his ability to rule. And so a second son was born: this one strong and healthy and smart as well. The kingdom rejoiced. Plots were hatched to take the elder brother’s crown.

They did not know that he had never truly wanted it in the first place. He was better suited to quiet contemplation; to cool, starry nights. If the kingdom could flourish without him, then so be it.

The older prince abdicated his throne, leaving the younger one to carry the weight of the kingdom on his shoulders...

The shadowed figure growled. “I told you to get the fuck out of here. Why are you telling me this stupid bedtime story!”

There was no moon tonight, and the skies were clear. With just the starlight streaming in from the high windows, my sensitive eyes easily tracked his movements as he paced the length of the barn. His clothes were in tatters, hanging in strips over his body. His feet were bare. He looked like a beast in human form, and it was only years of practice that allowed me to appear calm.

“Why all this resistance? You used to beg me to tell them. Your favorites were always the ones that starred the two of us.”

The figure stopped, turned to face me. God, he was half as tall as the barn now, and his broad shoulders heaved with his agitation. The scent of sweat and hay and rotting wood wafted over to me.

“I’m not a kid anymore!”

No, he wasn’t. But he was still my brother. “You had me tell you stories all through the summer after you graduated highschool. You called me long distance just to hear them.”

His fists clenched, and his entire body swelled with power. “Get out of here before I break you in half.”

The swelling progressed past what should have been the peak of his muscles. He was still growing. Soon, even this barn wouldn’t be able to contain him.

This was my fault. Not directly. But I should have seen it coming. “I’m sorry, Spence.”

The growth slowed, and I could hear the shock in his voice. I was Cameron Heaton, after all. I never apologized. Not even to him. “For what?”

“For leaving you. I thought you were strong enough to handle the pressure.”

He resumed his prowling. “I am strong enough, big brother.”

Obviously not. “You hate me, don’t you?”

His voice deteriorated into a snarl. “Yes.”

“You wish I’d leave you alone?”

“Yes!”

“Then why did you call me here?”

He stopped short, fell to his knees. The animalistic sounds gave way to tears. “I... I couldn’t think of anyone else.”

I stepped forward, my hands in my pockets. I wanted to touch him, but he wasn’t kidding about hating me. “So why won’t you let me tell you a story? That’s what you want, isn’t it? The only thing I can give you that Mom and Dad can’t?”

Spencer slammed his fist into the ground, making it shake. The force of it nearly knocked me off my feet. “I don’t want to hear any of your god-damned fairy tales!”

I looked him over. Growing up, I learned a lot about human anatomy, about the muscles he could build so easily while I stayed as thin as a rail. His biceps and triceps had pumped themselves so large that they pushed his arms away from his body. His deltoids had to be the size of basketballs now. His lats spread so wide that they gave his torso the appearance of a cobra’s flared head, and his thighs were thicker around than my chest. I’d always admired his appearance, and I used to love how he got bigger day-by-day, week-by-week. But this...

His barbed, tangled emotions were my fault. It was likely that the wildness causing his body to spin out of control so much, so fast, was my fault as well. He had every right to lay blame at my feet.

That said, I did not create the mountain of muscle before me.

I did not stop loving him.

I did not abandon him.

And it was past time he knew the whole story.

So I sat in front of my baby brother, on the hay that would probably give me hives by morning. “Alright. No fairy tales. I’ll tell you the story of us. Unabridged. Unvarnished. Would you like that?”

“I know that story,” he spat through gritted teeth.

“Trust me, Spencer, you’ve never heard this version.”

He lifted his head. Although he couldn’t see my eyes in the darkness, I could see his. Blue, like a clear, crystalline lake. It went so well with his sun-worshiped blonde hair. He was the golden child. The perfect Heaton.

“Will the story tell why you left?”

“Yes, if you have the patience to listen all the way through.”

Spencer was quiet a few minutes, his natural curiosity warring with his unnatural bitterness. I let him take his time, since his body seemed to settle with the introspection. I didn’t want to imagine what would happen if bitterness won out. In the end, I didn’t have to. He nodded.

I leaned forward, rested my elbows on my knees. “The story of us began when I was six. The year you were born.”

Last edited by Daisuke; December 15th, 2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: updating links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Very good start. Eager for more.

It's very... Rowanesque.
  #3   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Daisuke,

I see you are new --- Welcome to the forum! Interesting start.

Within the first few words, I 'got' the title of your story and was compelled to read more. Before I knew it, I was treated to two brothers --- and I LOVE stories about brothers! And, best of all you included some growth to peek my interest. Glad I made the choice to read your post!

So far, Spence is worrying me a bit. He doesn't seem to be in control - as his brother pointed out - and I'm worried as to the accelerant of his growth. (Though, secretly, I'd rather see it continue albiet at a more controled rate.) I suppose I'm less scared by his attitude than for the safety of his smaller older brother (which is definitely HOT) but somehow I think that Cameron can hold his own - maybe not with brute force, but I definitely think he can control the situation through his cool power and calming influence. Definitely could be fun!

I'm curious to see the 'unvarnished' story of how we arrived at this point. As I said, I love stories about brothers and I'm looking forward to seeing more soon!

Thanks and welcome again!

--jsmith
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 02:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start, get crackin'!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 07:17 AM

dan25
Excellent beginning--looking forward to the next part---great job!!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 07:35 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Excellent story. Someone has said it's very similar with Rowan's famous writing, but please don't take this as meaning that your story isn't original, we are lucky to have more people with writing skills sharing their fantasies with us.

Excellent story. Congratulations.
  #7   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 09:16 AM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Nice prologue
  #8   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
A very interesting prologue. If this is your first effort, it is quite a start. Looking foward to this story unfolding. I hope we don't have to wait too long, but don't rush things.
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
ignore pretentious posts....

excellent story; I like how his grwoth is made erratic--if not downright frenetic--by his emotions. That's totally hot man. Even if i'm somehow wrong there, your writing is EXCELLENT. Solid, sure, and powerful. So no matter what I see this being a stellar serial.
Adieu,
~scriptor

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode