The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

joenyc is on a distinguished road
Destiny - Part 5

Hey guys! Well, here is Part 5 of Destiny! I hope you guys will like it! Thanx again for all the great compliments and feedback! I really do appreciate it and it motivates me to write and try to please you guys! Please, keep the comments coming! Enjoy! Joey

[COLOR=#000000]Destiny ? Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My hands trembled with anticipation and excitement as I prepared to measure Kyle?s enormous endowment. I found myself fumbling around with the tape measure and actually dropping it on the floor. Damn my stupid hands! Why won?t they just stop shaking? I shook my head in disgust.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle seemed to get a kick out of the situation and chuckled out loud.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Look at you, dude! You?re a mess! I guess you?ve never been around this much of a man before. GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR,? Kyle roared as he performed a double bicep flex and admired himself in the mirror. Then, to my utter delight, he began bouncing his huge cock up and down while he continued to flex. Oh man! As much as I loved Kyle?s performance, this certainly was not going to help me regain my composure or keep my hands still. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Dude, will you measure my damn cock already.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Shit! Kyle was getting impatient![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Yes sir!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I took a deep breathe and placed my right hand underneath the top part of Kyle?s cock. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Holy shit, Kyle! It?s so friggin heavy!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck yeah! I love it! That?s what a real man?s dick feels like!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I had never felt a cock that heavy in all my life! It had to weigh about 5 times what mine weighed! I thought to myself how good it must feel to possess such a heavy cock?to hold that much weight and mass in your hand every time you take it out to pee. I imagined what it must feel like to walk and carry that much meat in your pants. I pictured how amazing and empowering it must be to view the expressions on people?s faces the first time they lay eyes on a monster like that. The jealousy, the lust! No wonder Kyle was anxious to see my reaction![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As Kyle?s huge penis lay in my hand, I began to curl my fingers around it. My God, was it thick! I was just barely able to grip my hand around it! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Damn, Kyle! It?s so fuckin? thick! How can it be this thick??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle smirked down at me, proudly! He was loving every second of this![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Just luck, I guess,? Kyle shrugged, feigning humility.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I took in the view of Kyle?s magnificent penis with extreme awe, amazement, desire, and envy. What a beautiful sight it was to behold! Kyle?s big, round balls only seemed to accentuate his manhood! I loved how they hung low and were covered in light, fuzzy hair. I was beyond thrilled that Kyle wasn?t one to shave his pubic hair. It only increased his masculinity in my eyes. The large patch of brown pubes above his cock seemed so inviting to me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I tightened my grip around Kyle?s cock, which caused him to utter a deep, approving moan. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck yeah! Squeeze that fuckin? monster! How does it feel to hold that much mass in your hand??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?It feels amazing, Kyle! I?m at a loss for words!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah? Well, you better not be at a loss for words when you have to read off what the tape measure says,? Kyle warned me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]That was definitely his way of telling me to get on with it! I just couldn?t help myself though?I was mesmerized by the glorious view! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I took the tape measure and placed it underneath Kyle?s big balls, right where his cock began. His balls were sweaty. They were begging to be cleaned by my tongue, but that would have to wait. Both Kyle?s cock and balls felt burning hot to the touch. I still could not get over how big and thick Kyle?s dick was. It felt good in my hand. Kyle was fully aroused, which was made obvious by how rock hard his cock felt. He could cause some serious damage with that weapon, I thought to myself. How right I would turn out to be! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I placed Kyle?s entire huge, heavy cock on top of the measuring tape and followed with my eyes to the point where his cock finally stopped. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?HOLY FUCKIN? SHIT, KYLE,? I cried out in disbelief! ?This?this?this can?t be right!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle just looked down at me and smirked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Jesus Christ! Kyle, this is unreal!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My mind struggled to accept what the tape measure read.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Go ahead, Ben! Say it! Tell me how huge it is! I wanna hear you say it out loud!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Kyle, your cock is 16 inches long! 16 inches!? My eyes continued to open wider in shock and disbelief.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck yeah! The biggest stud in the world!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]All I could do was switch from looking down at the tape measure to looking up at Kyle?s face. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?m the ultimate fuckin? man! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR,? Kyle roared while hitting a most muscular. He then switched to his favorite pose, the double bicep flex. His eyes never left his reflection in the mirror.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Measure the girth, dude!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle didn?t have to ask me twice! I happily and excitedly followed his orders and wrapped the tape measure around his penis. My jaw dropped and my eyes grew wide in amazement simultaneously. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Damn, Kyle! 10 inches! I can?t believe this!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Believe it, little guy! I?m a big boy! I?m the ultimate fuckin? stud!? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Of course, this was followed by more flexing from Kyle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]At this point, I felt like a dog in heat. My mouth watered for Kyle?s beast! I wanted it in my mouth right now! I would give him the best blowjob he?d ever had! My own dick was aching as I continued to stare hungrily at Kyle?s manhood. I rubbed my crotch hoping to gain some relief from my agony. I had never been this hard for this long in all my life! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck! I wish it could grow bigger?.longer, thicker!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?But Kyle, look how unbelievably big it is already,? I tried to reason.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I DON?T CARE! IT?S NOT FUCKIN? BIG ENOUGH FOR ME, OK! I WANT EVERYTHING ON ME TO GROW! MY DICK, MY ARMS, MY LEGS! I WANT TO BE A FUCKIN? MONSTER! I WANT TO HAVE THE BIGGEST COCK IN THE WORLD, THE BIGGEST BICEPS IN THE WORLD, THE BIGGEST PECS, THE BIGGEST FEET! I WANT TO BE THE TALLEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED! I WANT TO BE THE STRONGEST MAN ON EARTH! I WANT TO BE A FUCKIN? BEAST!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Wow! I had obviously hit some kind of nerve with Kyle, trying to convince him he was big enough! I would make sure never to do that again! I was quite intrigued by some of the things he was saying! I had already known that Kyle wanted to get bigger and stronger. I had even promised to do everything in my power to help make that happen! But some of his goals and desires were completely unattainable! How could he possibly make his feet or cock grow bigger? Perhaps it was slightly possible that his feet could grow a tiny bit more, since he was only 18, but no way would they grow big enough to become the biggest feet in the world! I guess there were some options available to Kyle if he wanted to make his penis larger, but if he really wanted to possess the biggest in the world, the only option I could think of was saline injection. If Kyle really wanted to do it, I wouldn?t think twice about paying for the many, many injections it would require for Kyle to own the largest penis in the world. I just couldn?t see him heading down that route though! The tallest man in the world thing really seemed unreasonable?though the macrophile in me would have loved that. How would he ever accomplish that one? It was doubtful, by this stage, that Kyle would grow much taller?if even at all! I decided not to press the issue at that time. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FUCK YEAH! LOOK AT WHAT A STUD I AM NOW! LOOK AT THIS BODY ON ME,? Kyle roared. ?IMAGINE HOW MUCH HOTTER I?LL BE WHEN I?M EVEN BIGGER! I?LL BE A FUCKIN? GOD!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle flexed his left bicep, kissed it, and began to stroke his cock with his right hand. I continued to rub my crotch. As Kyle?s flexing increased in intensity, so did my rubbing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The veins in Kyle?s neck and arms bulged out more prominently with each flex.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?M GONNA GET SO FUCKIN? MASSIVE, BRO! YOU CAN?T EVEN IMAGINE HOW MASSIVE I?M GONNA GET! I?M GONNA BE SO FUCKIN POWERFUL, STRONG, MUSCULAR! EVERYONE?S GONNA WORSHIP ME THE WAY YOU DO!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle?s monster cock curved upward and began throbbing with excitement. This was, by far, the most turned on I had seen Kyle all day. All his talk about growing was affecting him in a way I could not have imagined. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?YOU THINK I?M BIG NOW? JUST WAIT! JUST WAIT! I?M GONNA BE A FUCKIN? MONSTER! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I was in no way prepared for what happened next! While gazing at every inch of Kyle?s body in silent worship, I was suddenly jolted out of my trancelike state! Kyle grabbed both of my shoulders with his hands and pushed me down. The back of my head hit the floor with a resounding thud. I winced and cried out in pain. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Before I knew it, Kyle had lowered himself down and climbed on top of me. He sat on my chest and squeezed his legs together, crushing my sides. Damn, were his legs strong! I imagined this was Kyle?s way of letting me know that I was his prisoner and I would not be going anywhere! I have to admit, though?I was a willing prisoner! I looked to the left and right and was treated to the gorgeous sight of Kyle?s powerful, hairy legs squeezing me with all their strength. I let out a painful moan. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?WHO?S THE ULTIMATE MAN,? Kyle asked me as he hit a double bicep flex and crushed me harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You are, Kyle,? I managed to reply through my pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FUCK YEAH! WHO?S GONNA GROW TO BE A FUCKIN? BEAST? WHO?S GONNA BE UNSTOPPABLE??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You are!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FUCKIN? RIGHT! AND DON?T YOU FORGET IT!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I looked up at Kyle?s face and was almost frightened by what I saw! His face was completely covered in sweat and had become a deep shade of red. His eyes were filled with a determination and intensity I had not seen so strongly before in them. His eyebrows were lowered and his mouth showed no sign of a smile. His lips were closed tightly. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I looked directly in front of me and saw Kyle?s monster cock a mere couple of inches from my face, throbbing more wildly than ever! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?OPEN WIDE, SLAVE!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Oh my God! Was this really happening? More importantly, how the heck was I going to fit that thing in my mouth? Sure, I had given blowjobs before, but those guys were only about half as big as Kyle or smaller! The sizequeen in me had always fantasized about sucking on a cock that big, but I soon realized it was going to be a much more difficult task than I had ever imagined! Little did I know at the time just how impossibly difficult it would eventually become![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I did as Kyle commanded and opened up my mouth as wide as I could. Kyle laughed a cold, taunting laugh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?YOU?RE GONNA HAVE TO OPEN UP A LOT WIDER THAN THAT!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Well, since Kyle was having his fun at my expense, I decided to have my own little fun with him. I, playfully, closed my mouth, tightened my lips, and nodded my head no. Perhaps that hadn?t been such a good idea![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Suddenly, Kyle grabbed my jaw forcefully with his hand and squeezed my mouth open. The next thing I knew, he had powerfully thrusted his massive cock head into my mouth. I was immediately hit by the strong, musky, masculine scent seeping from Kyle?s crotch. None of the expensive perfumes and colognes in the world could hold a candle to Kyle?s powerful jock smell! His swelled head forced my lips to widen even more. My muffled cry of pain caused Kyle to smirk down at me. When our eyes connected, the fire and intensity I saw in Kyle?s eyes sent a shiver down my spine. Kyle flexed both of his biceps and grunted as he admired his reflection in the mirror. I reached out my hand in an attempt to feel his rock hard bicep, but I couldn?t reach. Thankfully, Kyle lowered his flexed arm for a few seconds and allowed me to grab hold of it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FEEL THAT FUCKIN? BICEP,? Kyle roared. ?FEEL HOW HARD IT IS! CAN YOU FEEL ALL THAT FUCKIN? POWER? CAN YOU??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I tried my best to nod my head yes, which was difficult to do with Kyle?s huge cock head stuffed into my mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?WHAT?S THE MATTER? GOT YOUR MOUTH FULL?? Kyle laughed out loud heartily. There was something quite maniacal about the tone of his laugh and the look in his eyes. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?M GONNA GET SO FUCKIN? HUGE, DUDE! A FUCKIN? MONSTER! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!? Kyle hit a most muscular pose as he roared. I shuddered when I imagined what Kyle would be like when he got even bigger as I felt his cock head throb and swell in my mouth with excitement. This caused my mouth to widen even more. Pleasuring Kyle was going to be quite painful, I feared![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FUCK YEAH! A MONSTER! A BEAST!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]With that, Kyle thrusted forward violently, sending two thirds of his cock plunging into my mouth and down my throat. His cock was burning hot! Though I enjoyed having that much mass in my mouth, I gagged loudly, causing Kyle to smile cockily and increase the force and speed of his thrusts. I shut my eyes tight in agony, but a couple of tears managed to escape and trickle sideways down my cheeks. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?NO ONE AND NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME! I?LL DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT!? Kyle continued to flex his biceps and stare at his body, lustily, in the mirror.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I felt Kyle?s cock continue to swell proudly in my mouth. My mouth, lips and jaw were in agony! I desperately attempted to remove the image of my lips splitting apart and bleeding profusely from my head. No, that was not going to happen, I thought to myself. Just relax and enjoy it! That was easier said than done![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?SO MUCH STRENGTH! SO MUCH SIZE! SO MUCH MUSCLE! SO MUCH POWER!? Kyle closed his eyes and rolled his head back in ecstasy, continuing to thrust forward and forcing more and more of his monster cock into my mouth and down my throat. My gagging became much more violent and unbearable. The animalistic cries of agony coming from my throat seemed to be like music to Kyle?s ears as I watched the smile of his face broaden.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I didn?t know how much more of this I was going to be able to take! The pain was becoming more and more unbearable and it was an increasingly difficult effort to keep myself from throwing up. The only good thing was that I didn?t have to physically do anything except lie there as Kyle fucked my face. My mouth, forced open to it?s fullest extent, was providing enough of a grip on Kyle?s morbidly obese cock to give him as much pleasure as he would get from jerking off with his hand. I hoped that it was giving him even more pleasure than that. As much as I wanted to suck on it as if my life depended on it, I just couldn?t! It was far too huge! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle continued to roar, grunt and flex. All I could do was lie there and stare up at him in awe. I tried not to focus on the pain and instead stared at Kyle?s amazingly defined abs, which rippled more prominently with each thrust. The masculine scent of his sweat grew stronger and stronger as the minutes went by. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After what seemed like an eternity, I felt Kyle?s cock rumble in my mouth. Uh oh! This was it![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?YOU?RE GONNA DRINK UP EVERY LAST DROP OF MY MAN JUICE!? Kyle ordered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Yes sir, I thought to myself. I wouldn?t have had it any other way![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?M GONNA WARN YOU, SLAVE?IT?S GONNA BE A LOT!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Oh man! Well, I was sure I was up to the challenge. I was wrong! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Kyle?s humongous cock swelled to new heights, the rumbling and throbbing increased, his thrusting became much faster and more forceful, his breathing grew heavier, his abs rippled more definely, his grunting grew louder, and then?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?HERE IT COMES!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I prepared myself.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?FUCK YEAH,? Kyle roared, his voice louder and deeper than I had ever heard it![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Suddenly, Kyle?s monster cock exploded in relief, unleashing a massive torrent of cum down my throat. I greedily attempted to swallow it all, just as Kyle had commanded me to do. It tasted delicious! I had been lucky enough to dine at some of the finest restaurants in the world, but given the choice, I would choose Kyle?s man juice over anything on their menus every single time![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]A second and third blast quickly shot down my throat, just as copious and forceful as the first. I savored the divine taste of his thick, warm cum as it swam deep down into my stomach. It became much more of a struggle to swallow as Kyle blasted a fourth and fifth time. By his sixth and seventh shots, I had begun choking and trying to cough, but I couldn?t since Kyle still had his massive member lodged in my mouth and throat. When his eighth and ninth ropes of cum blasted out, I was desperately struggling to breathe and cough and at the same time, swallow as much of Kyle?s juice as I could! These sounds I made must have delighted Kyle enormously because I heard his roars intensify and grow much much louder! I remember feeling huge amounts of his cum escaping through my nose and out of my nostrils. Damn, when was this going to stop? Kyle was like a machine! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]By the tenth blast, I had begun to see stars. I was slowly being suffocated by Kyle?s cum and choking on it! When Kyle blasted his eleventh load, I began twitching my whole body around in a desperate attempt to escape Kyle?s grasp. This only made him squeeze his powerful legs into me even tighter. By the twelfth blast, I was prepared for death! I had given up on my attempt to flee from Kyle?s clutches. I had no more energy left in me. My vision was beginning to become blurred and the room started to spin. The last thing I remember seeing as I looked up was Kyle hitting another double bicep pose and smirking down at me. Then, everything went black! ?FUCK YEAH? was the last thing I heard![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]To Be Continued?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 06:19 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
WHOA!

No one can say you're not truly passionate about muscle worship. It's really impressive the way you describe the scenes, with such vivid details, although I'm not particularly into violence - I can't help to recognize that this chapter is one of the hottest ones I've read in a long time.

Congratulations - I can't wait to see what our big boy is gonna do once his growth kicks in (And i hope it comes soon )

Cheers
  #3   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Why thank you Muscle4life! I'm thrilled you like it! Don't fret...the growth is going to start very soon! You always give me such great feedback! I really, really appreciate it! Thanx so much, buddy! Take care...Joey
  #4   Add to tallcalifornia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 06:25 PM

tallcalifornia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tallcalifornia
Another great chapter! Please keep them coming.
  #5   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hey Tallcalifornia! Thanx so much! I'll definitly keep them coming! Take care...Joe
  #6   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 08:23 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
whoa!!! keep it going! great stuff!!!
  #7   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hey Myoder! Thanx so much! I'm glad you're still enjoying it! Take care...Joey
  #8   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2007, 12:18 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
OH MY GOD! I knew Kyle would be big, but this is fucking horse-like!

I LOVE IT!!!

Well done again, joenyc!

Pleaze continue very very very soon!
  #9   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hi Luke! Thank you very much! I've always been a fan of horses...lol. I'm so glad you liked it! Take care...Joe
  #10   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 12:15 AM

Steven
Well, this board IS all about growth...but Kyle's list of wishes for the biggest...he didn't need to include his dick, cause at 16 inches he's already there (are damn close!). haa haa I saw 10 inches only once in college on a football player, and thought to myself, anything bigger than this would need to be registered as a lethal weapon. haa Don't get me wrong, I like Kyle having such a monster, but I wish Ben could realize just a little bit of enjoyment from it, even through all the suffering and pain.
Looking forward to Part 6.
  #11   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Haha Steven....too funny.....16 inches isn't big enough for Kyle! That's tiny to him! And don't worry....Ben is getting alot of enjoyment out of this! Alot...lol. Thanx for the feedback! Take care...Joey
  #12   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 10:09 PM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
damn
if I could choose how I die, this would be it
keep em comin
  #13   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:17 AM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

LMAO Blackbird! Too funny! Yeah, I guess I'd choose that too....but not for a long, long time hopefully...lol. Thanx for your comments! I'm glad you like it! Take care...Joey
  #14   Add to joenyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Who killed Laura Palmer?

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay in posting Part 6. It seems that I won't be able to post each part as quickly as I have been. I've been really busy lately and I don't see that stopping soon. I promise though that I will still continue to post, just don't be worried if I don't post each part as quickly as I used to. Part 6 will be up soon. Thanx again for all the nice comments, emails and im's. Your encouragement means alot and I really appreciate it! Take care...Joey

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options