The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:41 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part4

[COLOR=#000000]The next morning, we woke up before dawn, I was used to that from being on a farm. I helped Gerwin get the morning meal together for the crew. The breakfast was a hot oats with bread that was what it was almost every morning, as long as the sea was calm. The captain thought that two hot meals a day kept the crew well fed. Serving them all breakfast, I got to see who was aboard; there were some very strange and scary looking men that were part of the crew. Now I know why Gerwin told me to be careful where I went in the ship. Hell, Gerwin and I would have looked like fashion models next to most of these guys. One good thing about working in the kitchen, that if there was any food leftover I could get a second helping, which helped me fill out my skinny 15 year old frame.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]One other duty that I had along with helping in the kitchen, general clean up, was to clean the chamber pot in the captain’s quarters. That was probably the worst daily chore I had to do. Luckily it was usually just urine but sometimes it was full deal. I also found out the hard way it was best to wait until the sea was calm before attempting to carry it above deck to empty, only need to do that one time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]My first week at sea was the worst, not only was I home sick, I was also seasick the whole time. Being a farm boy, never haven been on a ship, I never knew that someone could be so sick but not really being “sick”. Gerwin tried his best with different remedies that he had learned, but nothing seemed to work to make me feel better. After a while it became a joke with the crew, even Captain Gustavsson said that he in all of his years at sea and never seen anyone who got as sick as I had been. After about a week and a half of puking my brains out, my stomach finally started to get use to the sea. I still had another week of being sick off and on but finally I was able to hold down food on a daily basis. Over time of being sick, I went from a skinny 15 year old covered in a layer of baby fat to a skinny 15 that looked insanely shredded. Gerwin made fun of me, the best he could with his broken Swedish, and he could count the ribs on my back. I could see each one of my stomach muscles. When I flexed my legs, I could see a small separation between my little quad muscles. I was so happy that I was eating again and keeping it down. With Gerwin’s help I was able to put a few pounds back on but with all the extra heavy lifting, most of what I put back on was muscle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I loved they way Gerwin’s tight body look. His skin was wrapped so tight around his muscles, how the fine network of veins could be seen running under his skin, especially after doing some heavy lifting. At the time I did not recognize that how I was feeling about him was attraction. One morning, Gerwin woke up before me; he had lit the oil lamp and was crossing over the room toward the door. That was when I noticed that his dick was sticking out in front of him, under his underwear that was stretched tight over it. It looked like he had a sail sticking off the front of his body the way the fabric was tented over his dick. I had never seen anything so big, my dick at the time was probably 7 inches totally hard; his had to be well over 11 inches long. I wanted to see what it looked like; the only other penis I had seen hard was my own. With out even touching myself I had become completely hard; I had never had an erection before from looking at another man. I slowly moved the sheet over me, hoping that he had not noticed. God I was the hardest I had ever been in my life, even when I masturbated I had never felt that hard. I did my best to get rid of it by the time he had come back, I felt ashamed that I had felt that way about him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Later that week, it was late a night when I felt Gerwin’s bunk, started to vibrate gently, rhythmically. The bunk was fastened to the floor and it was not moving like the rest of the ship. I heard a light smacking noise that was in unison with the vibrations. I was still half a sleep and did not know what was going on when I asked in a groggy voice, “Gerwin, are you alright?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin in a low muffled voice, “Go back to sleep Ian. It is nothing, I am…. Pleasuring myself. Just go back to sleep.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It finally hit in what he was saying, he was masturbating, and I felt embarrassed for asking. I had done it a few times, when I was at home. It was hard to find a quite place to be alone, in a house with only 3 rooms and 5 people.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The room was deadly quiet; I could only hear the ship creak as it rocked back and forth. I lay there silently, trying to do as Gerwin asked, for me to go back to sleep. My mind was racing on what he looked like, stroking that huge dick in his hand and knowing what was going to happen. I could not believe how badly I wanted to just get up and watch him; I wanted to watch him as he masturbated. After almost an hour, I did finally fall asleep. Again, I was awaken form his bunk’s vibrations, it was not has hard as before or as loud. Gerwin was doing his best to quietly complete his goal. I was so hard again just hearing him work his dick; I slowly rubbed my penis, not wanting to get too excited. After about 10 minutes, I could hear as his pace increased, his breathing became louder and faster, and the vibrations became harder. Just then I hear six or seven small “splats” as he shot his load and it hit the wall. I could feel him shift around in his bed for a few more minutes before he settled down to sleep. If he had been much longer, I probably would have also shot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The next morning was a little uneasy at first, I think were both a little embarrassed about what had happened. I guess a ship is a lot like a small house; there is no place to be completely alone. After getting started with our morning tasks, the uneasiness faded as we worked and joked together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Later that night, when we were tried from a long day and we were getting settled in bed, I had to ask Gerwin something. I really did not know how to ask him, I was scared to ask him but I figured if I did not ask him now, I would never ask him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Ian, “Ger..Gerwin, can I ask you something?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin, “Sure.” You could tell there was a little hesitation in his voice, wondering what I was going to ask.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]God, I was so nervous but I just had to spit it out, “C, C, Can I…. also pleasure myself wh..wh..when you do, next time?” I though I was going to die as soon as the words rolled out of my mouth. My face turned a deep shade of red in a matter of seconds as all of the blood rushed to my face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After a few seconds, what at the time seemed like hours, Gerwin just smiled, “Yes, you can”, followed by a little laugh. “I though you were going to ask me something hard.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]My heart started to beat again, once I heard him start to talk. My adrenaline started to return to normal and my palms stopped sweating. Although it may not have been hard for him to answer, I was scared to death to ask him. It was kinda funny, I was excited that he had said yes and was actually looking forward to the next time he masturbated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Really back then, I was considered to be a man at my age; my father was not much older than I was then, when he married my mother. My mother was a year younger than my father. Since we lived in a secluded area in the country, meeting someone to have a relationship never presented itself, so I had the chance to ever ask someone a question like this before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A couple days later, after getting finished for the night, I was settling down on my mat when Gerwin tapped me on my shoulder. He gave me a sly little wink and smile and said, “You want to pleasure yourself?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The funny thing was it wasn’t until about a year later I actually learned the actual word masturbate in Swedish, Gerwin could tell me the German word for it but did not know what to call it in Swedish. I was so excited, my heart started racing just sitting there. I think Gerwin could tell I was excited on how quickly I stripped off my clothing, I was a little embarrassed because by the time I finished Gerwin was looking at me in a funny manner. Gerwin just chuckled, looking at me fully naked, while he was still dressed. Gerwin had seen me every night since I boarded the ship but this was the first time he had seen me completely naked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I never thought before it could be sexy getting undressed but when Gerwin started to undress I had different thoughts. Gerwin stood up from his bed and started to slip off his shirt, as he usually did but in my mind it was in slow motion. I watched as he fussed with his buttons, and then stretched his arm back while he used his other arm to pull the shirt off. I was so fixated on how his tight muscles moved, watching the veins come to the surface as he moved and his muscles flexed. His abs would slowly move in and out as he breathed, coming into sharper relief as they flexed. His abs were so defined, it looked like someone had taken a knife to them. I am surprised I wasn’t drooling, as I watched. He put his shirt up on the crate near his bed, as he normally did and then untied the belt around his waist. Gerwin slipped the pants down over his legs; I could see his tight leg muscles as they extended out of his underwear leg holes. When he bent down to pull his pants off of each leg, one at a time, I could see his shoulder muscles and traps flex as he worked his arms to remove his pants. I though it was so cool that his back muscles, although they were not really huge, they rolled across his back, creating little hills and valleys. The light from the oil lamp accentuated the muscle with shadows as he moved. When Gerwin stood up, standing there in only his underwear, I could see his thick dick press against the fabric as it ran down the left leg of his underwear. Gerwin had almost no hair on his body, only a few on his chest and just a little happy trail below his bellybutton. The underwear ran about half way down his thigh, so it robbed me of the view of what I really wanted to see.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin untied the thin cord that was used to hold his underwear in place. I watched, like a deer in headlights, as he started to slip his underwear down off his hips. His tight obliques pointed the way down toward his dick. The hair on his stomach got a little thicker, the lower it went. Finally, he had reached the base of his dick; I could see the thick tube of meat surrounded by his dark brown pubic hair. Gerwin started to guide the underwear over his legs, bending lower as they passed over his thighs. I just kept staring, watching as more and more of his dick was being exposed. I started to wonder how long it was, just waiting to see whole thing. Finally the waist of the underwear passed the head of his dick. I could not believe I was seeing another man’s penis, well other than my father’s or brother’s. I had never seen anything so big, soft it was at least a third longer than my father’s and had to be twice as thick. The only thing I could think was how he got his hand around it. I was so focused on his dick; I did not notice at first his huge balls. It was like two large eggs were hanging behind his dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When Gerwin was done undressing, he stood up and looked at me, all I could do was to continue to stair at his body. Right there in front of me was this totally naked man with a body of a thin built swimmer with a huge sausage of a dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin sat down his bed, with back against the hull of the ship and his legs stretched out over the bed, with his feet sticking right at me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Then all of a sudden, Gerwing snapped his fingers together to get my attention. I shook my head and broke my gaze that had been locked on him. Gerwin just gave me a big smile as I started to think again. Gerwin, “Sit here on the bed.”, as he said this he motioned next to him on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I stood up in front of him, it was then realized I was totally bare ass naked in front of him. There I was this skinny, pre 16 year old, standing there feeling a little vulnerable. I sat down on his bed and then scooted my way back toward the hull of the ship. I settled back against the hull, it took a little time to get use to the cool wood pressed into my back. I was only an inch or two from him; I could feel his body heat hit my skin. I looked out in front of me, to my right, I could see his legs sticking out in front of him. On top of his legs, laid his thick cock. I could not see the head of his dick, since it was still covered in foreskin. His dick was just slightly darker than the rest of his skin. His balls nestled under his dick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin did not say anything but he just started to rub his dick with the palm of his hand as it lay on his leg. I watched in fascination as his dick started to get longer and fuller. His dick had not gotten totally hard but it just kept getting longer and thicker as he gently rubbed it, soon I started to see veins start to thicken and fill with blood. I looked up following his tight abs, then to his meaty little pecs, to look at his face. He had his head laid back against the ship, with his eyes closed lightly. The muscles of his left arm danced as he rubbed his swelling meat. As his dick started to harden, he wrapped his hand around his dick and started to slowly stroke it. As he pulled on his dick, it continued to lengthen and I was able to see the head of his dick as the foreskin was pulled back with each stroke. His hand did its best to encircle his dick but it was just too thick and was getting thicker and harder with each stroke. The veins on his dick were now as thick and full of blood as he pumped his dick harder and harder. The head of his penis was now fully exposed and was a bright red color from all of the blood rushing into it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After about 5 minutes of stroking, his dick stopped growing and thickening. It was almost a foot long and was as thick as your dick Kevin. It was just then I noticed that my dick was painfully hard and I had not even touched myself. My dick at the time was only about 7 inches totally hard and not nearly as half as thick as it is today. I started to rub myself, just as Gerwin was doing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As he worked, I watched as he squeezed his thick dick. I could see the muscles in his forearms flexing as he squeezed. As his pace quickened, I could hear his breathing also become louder and quicker. Pre-cum started to leak form his dick and rub over the head as the foreskin moved over it. He started sweating, I could see the light reflect off the curves of his muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I thought I was going to loose it and blow my load but I wanted to wait until Gerwin was ready.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Ian, “Gerwin, can I touch you?” I asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin gently nodded his head, keeping his eyes shut in total bliss. His hand slowly slid down off his dick and rested it on his tight stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I reached over with my right hand and took a firm grip on his penis. It was like holding a hot steel pipe in my hands. My fingers could not touch my thumb on the other side. I started to stroke his dick as he was doing, trying to keep the same rhythm. As hard as I could squeeze, I was not able to cause a dent his dick. The harder I squeezed the more Gerwin seemed to like it. He would let out a little moan or “mmmm” sound every now and again. I too was working so hard I had started sweating. The room was filled with our odor; it would make most gyms today seem tame in comparison.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]My hand gotten slippery from all of the precum that has oozed from his dick, I was shocked that he could make so much. I sat up on my knees, so I could get a better angle and grip on his dick as I worked. The more I worked the more he moaned with pleasure. I could feel all of the veins on his dick fight against my pressure as I rubbed him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I decided to take it one step further; I really wanted to see what his balls felt like. They were huge in comparisons to mine; I wanted to see how heavy they were. I reached out with my left hand and just slightly grazed his scrotum with my fingertips. I watched as the skin pulled back just a bit in reaction to my touch and at the same time Gerwin let out an even louder moan, enjoying it. I continued to lightly rub his balls with just my fingertips, some times just scratching them just ever so lightly with my fingernails. Want to get a real feel for them; I took the whole sack in my hand, well as much as I could hold at one time. They were heavier than I though they could be. I rubbed his balls him my hands, shifting them back and forth in my palm, squeezing them ever so lightly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin seemed to be really enjoying himself; with his right hand he was rubbing his chest and stomach, feeling his tight hard body. Gerwin’s left hand had moved to my thigh, just below my dick. He slowly slid his left hand up my leg and took a hold of my dick. I don’t think I would have need him to touch me to shoot my load but I felt incredible to have someone else touch my dick for the first time. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin started to stroke my dick; I had to fight the urge just to shoot my load. His fingers were rougher than mine but he was gently, not squeezing me too hard. My dick was getting slick from my sweat and precum. My balls had become painful; they were just fighting me to shoot their load.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin’s dick had become a brighter shade of pink from all of the blood that had flooded into it. The head of his dick had become a crimson red color, the skin was so think it looked like if he got any larger it would split, the skin was shiny from being pulled to tight and from the huge amounts of precum he had made.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could tell Gerwin was starting to get close, I could feel his balls start to pull up tight against my body. His dick surged even larger in my hand, pushing my fingers apart. The veins that covered his dick grew thicker and harder. He was sweating like he had just run a four-minute mile. His breathing be came faster and harder, he increased his speed that he was stroking my dick. He also started to squeeze me harder, much harder. It was just shy of being painful for me but it felt so good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could not hold back any longer, my dick started to spasm in his hand, shooting 3 or 4 huge loads, arcing over his body and on to the bed. My whole body stiffened while I shot. My grip on Gerwin’s dick increased, squeezing as hard as I could. Gerwin continued to stroke my dick, pushing out a few smaller loads that landed on his body. I had never had an orgasm before that was so powerful; it was so strong that it was almost painful, in a good way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Although I was done, Gerwin was just on the edge. The big vein on the underside of his dick thickened even more, I could feel the pressure building. I continued to stroke and squeeze as fast and as hard as I could. The muscles in his body were starting to twitch with anticipation, his hands gripping his bed. Just then, I felt a huge surge of semen push up though his dick. A thick white rope of cum shot from his dick, landing in the middle of the floor, probably 5 feet away. All of the muscles in his body tightened at the same time, as he started to cum. The veins on his arms and chest thickened. I continued to pump his dick as huge loads of cum shot through the air. I was in awe how much cum he had shot, huge volleys erupting form his dick. After about 7 or 8 good loads, they started to subside. Although he continued cumming, his legs splatter with his juice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When he was done, his grip released it pressure from the bed and he slowly opened his eyes. His dick still hard in my hands, covered in his sweat and cum. He looked at me, with a big smile on his face. Gerwin, “That was good.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could not help but to agree. I had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. Gerwin could tell that I had also had a very good time. For some reason I so badly wanted to kiss him, not like how my mother kisses me but how my father and mother would kiss each other. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Just then, Gerwin slid forward on the bed to stand up. He handed me a damp rag and started to use one to clean himself up. I took the hint and wiped myself down, removing most of the sweat and cum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin, “We have to sleep now, it is too late.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I felt over joyed that I had had such an experience with Gerwin, but at the same time felt a little empty, that it was left where it was. At that time, I had no idea the difference in love and lust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin lay down in his bed, this time completely naked, with his semi hard dick arching way from his body. He pulled the thin sheet on top of him. He looked over at me, while I lay in my bed with a somewhat solus look on my face. Gerwin realized that I had taken the moment a little more serious than he had. He did his best to gently explain to me that we were good friends and we were just starting to know each other and that it is too early to get caught up in the emotion of the moment. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Looking back on it, I realized how right he was. I wanted someone to fill in the void that had been there since I left home. I don’t think that Gerwin ever did realize how much he really meant to me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It had just been over 6 weeks since we left for sea, when the most horrifying thing that had ever happened to me. One evening after walking back to the storage room, with some extra stock we did not have room for in the kitchen, I was cornered by one of the other crewmen. I had seen before, when helping to serve food, but he was not someone who Gerwin introduced me to. He was a huge man, taller than my father or even the Captain; he was very thick, with both fat and muscle. Saying that he was an ugly man would be an understatement. An ogre would be a fitting description. At first I was just a little nervous when he followed me into the storage room but I had no way to know what was about to happen. Everything happened so fast; I could not react in time. When I was putting away the sack of extra grain, the huge man came up from behind me and shoved me face down in the sacks of grain. I tried to cry out but the sacks muffled my voice, I used all of my strength to escape from beneath his weight. He just laughed as I fought, knowing that I would have no chance of escaping. He used one hand press me down, while with his other hand he ripped my pants down, tearing off the back of my pants. I did not know what was happening, I had no idea that was about to be rapped. He bent over my body, “Boy you got a nice ass, and it looks like I am going to have a good time with you.” I could feel his hot breath move across my neck, the foul smell almost wanted to make me puke. Just then I felt it, his hard hot dick head rubbing across my ass. I tried to scream and fight back, but his weight had my face and body firmly planted in place. My body was covered in sweat from fear, I though he was going to kill me when he was done with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Just as he started to separate my ass cheeks with his dick, the stock room door swung open. The door only could be locked from the outside, since it was meant to keep people out and not in. The man shouted at whom ever entered the storage room, “Get the fuck out!” That is when I heard Gerwin, tell him to get off of me, shouting at the top of his lungs. I did not know what was going to happen to Gerwin, he was only a third of the size of this man. I could feel as Gerwin attacked the man, trying to pull him off me. Just of a second, I could feel his pressure diminish against me but then I heard Gerwin crash into some crates as he was pushed away. A few seconds latter I heard Gerwin scream as he jumped on the back of the other man, the weight of both me crushing, I could not breath under the weight. The man quickly turned trying to throw Gerwin from his back, not long enough though for me to catch my breath and run. The man rammed his back against the hull of the ship, crushing Gerwin and knocking him out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Just before I could react the man trapped me again under his weight that is when I had given up all hope. He said, “Now I am going to fuck you and fuck you hard. You will never have a chance to tell anyone.” As he said this, I could feel him being pulled off my back, he grabbed my clothing as he was being pulled away. As he was being pulled way, I was being catapulted from his arms as he struggled with his attackers. I was thrown to the other side of the room, crashing to some crates, being buried under their weight as they fell. I was able to see just parts of the action, as three of the others started to beat the shit out of my attacker. The ogre fought back, but was not match for three men.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I knew these men as friends of Gerwin’s, they helped me to unbury myself and drag Gerwin back to the kitchen. That was the night that I learned that rapping of the younger crewmembers was not uncommon, even common among some ships. One other thing I learned that night was no one ever squealed on another crewmember, no matter what the offense.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin looked much worse then me, as he lay there in his bunk knocked out. I was mainly just covered in bruises and my pride along with my pants damaged. The only thing I knew to do was to put a cold cloth on his head, which always made me feel better when my mother did it when I did not feel well, and put light pressure on his cuts until the bleeding stopped. I sat on my mat, waiting for him to wake up, hours passed until I heard him groan in pain. I knew he was starting to wake up, I got up on my knees and watched him as he rubbed his head and he eyes started to flicker open. My heart felt so warm as I saw his eyes finally opened. The first thing out of his mouth, “Are you OK?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I told him that I would recover and that three other crewmembers had heard his yelling as he attacked my attacker and they were able to stop him before he could hurt me any further. Gerwin grabbed my gabbed my hand and said in a stern worried voice, “I told you to be careful, not everyone is good men!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could not help myself as I started to cry, feeling that I had let him down. He looked at me with his deep green eyes; I could feel my heart just melt from his gaze. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Gerwin, “I am not mad at you, I was worried that you could have been really hurt or killed. You are my closest friend and I would not know what I would do if something were to happen to you.” He wiped the tears from my face; giving me smile though the pain, “I am so happy that you were not hurt too badly.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could not help myself; I bent over Gerwin and gave him a huge hug. This was the most affection that I had been able to show to him, outside of our weekly hand-job sessions. I could not even to begin to tell you how happy I was, that he was not mad at me. I felt like I had someone near me who cared so much about me, that he would risk his own life for me. As I was hugging him, probably with all my strength, I heard him moan in pain. He reached around me with one arm and gave me a squeeze, with as much strength as he could muster.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Over the next few days I had to help Gerwin as much as possible with a lot of his tasks. I thought he may have broken a rib, the right side of his chest had a big black bruise, but he did his best to hide his pain. After about a week, he could do some of the lighter chores but he still could not pickup anything heavy, so I really got a good workout for the next month.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]_________________________________[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Sorry, if this section is a little lame with the interaction with Gerwin but he is supposed to be a little bit like an older brother to Ian. I also did not want to make Ian’s first encounter to be the “love of his life”, since he was still learning how to be a man. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The next installment will have a lot more muscle and a lot more sex.[/COLOR]

Last edited by Notsure; February 24th, 2007 at 03:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 08:38 PM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
nice installment... now we have an idea of Ian's background.. but up to now, youre still teasing us with how he was able to live for hundreds of years.. post the next installment soon, ok??
  #3   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
I will do my best

I will do my best to get to that by the part 5.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options