The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:47 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
Heaven The End

Adam ran his black fingers across my chest. the power came back on and the machine began to milk my cock again. i felt the cum being drained from my body as the cup was full now. "good....i will take this one and get started" adam reached for the cup jizz and taking his finger swirled it about in the white cum. he left. i looked up and saw my angel laughing. "you just wait.....i will get you" i shouted. he dissappeared into the clouds.
Adam came to the house and rounded up all of the praise people. they all headed for the upstairs bedroom. there was four women strapped into harresses with there legs spread apart. there cunts were dripping. i knew this because my angel friend watched and then told me. a man stepped upto the cunts and then sat down with them around him. he held the cup of sperm. taking a long plastic tunnel he proceeded to pour the cum into each pussy. from what i was told they were virgins and this was the only way they knew of getting them pregrant without the cock touching them. "we praise god for sending a man with pure "life" for our women!!" they all shouted praise. the cup was empty. "we now have wait"
The machine drained me more. adam came back and told me of the success. "we have to wait now to see if they get in that way" i looked at him...."adam? that could take weeks or months" adam agreed...."but we have more women in a house not to far from here that needs your jizz if you are a successful man for breeding" i arched my back as i felt the cum run from my cock into the tube and into the waiting cup. adam looked into my eyes....."you see , we are not from these parts....we took over this farm a year ago and all the men tried , just like you. but there cum was sterile" i started to pray to find my way.
God came to me....."my son......just vanish....you are an angel....or do you like this way to much??" it had made me feel human again. i reached for the cup since now my hands were free after i willed them to be. adam reached for me....as we touched i felt his muscle power going into me. my body grew as the huge black man was being drained of his strenght. in no more than ten minutes adam was nothing but a bunch of bones. my body had absorbed his. i felt as strong as 20 men. the earthly pleasures had began to set in again as i had drained men when i was alive. i was losing my angel place in heaven.
"they will be coming to see about adam." i tried to vanish back to heaven but i had done wrong....i had drained again. "forgive me god...i was just enjoying this to much" i saw the naked man...god. in the clouds he reached for me. i reached for him. our two fingers meeting. he grabbed me. i was then looking down again on the earth. "thank you god" he sat back on his throne...."it looks like you will have children . the virgins will bare" my angel appeared and me and him fought. "men....men.....stop that.....heaven is peace" i looked at the angel..."some help you were"
he smiled. "but god ....i drained adam's body....i killed him" god showed me adam down in hell with my motercycle friend. "it was time for him to go"
god closed hell up again.
I had liked the feeling of cumming and draining again. heaven was still and at peace. the weeks went by and the women did become pregrant. god told me i would have 4 boys and all would be strong and healthy.
The farm of aliens praised god as they had there mircle of childbirth. four boys. they began there search for another man to breed for the house full of virgin women. the space ship glowed in the afternoon sun.
THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options